Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 11, 2024 5:44 pm
LongHairLuna - Make Love To Me 2
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

We just woke up after a bath date the night before. A night in of relaxation, bubbles… I am recounting to you the sex dream I had as you lay with me in the sheets, I describe myself teasing and stripping and seducing you as you touch yourself. I hint at recreating it and we start to undress, with you touching yourself as you watch me. You’re not allowed to touch my beautiful naked body until I’m fully naked. We fuck in missionary, doggy and cowgirl before you cum inside me with me breathing heavily over you, panting from a thorough pounding.

Virtual Sex, GFE, Orgasm Denial, POV, Pussy Denial, Romantic

Duration: 0:19:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 1.15 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e55fb80789915
cat126
Added: Feb 11, 2024 5:49 pm
LongHairLuna - Impregnating A Witch
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

A witch happens upon you on a trail: "youll do perfectly..." she says to herself. "arent you just... delicious, i mean... divine". She wants to watch you get your cock hard so she can marvel at a human one, see it bulging for her and then feel it inside her. She wants you to impregnate her with your seed in hopes of a half breed

Fairy Tales, Fantasy, Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:10:22
Size: 1.18 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/c0bc538b6e28a
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:05 pm
KathiaNobili - Your mother belongs to YOU
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This time you really messed the things up!!! Your mom get so upset with you and now…she said she has enough! And she wants you to move out of her house!!! With every single word coming out of your mouth…she is getting more and more upset!!!
She start to scream with you and throwing your clothes all over the room! Telling you to move out!!
But you know that could not happen…like this you will not see her every day…and she will not take care of you! That can not be true!!! You’re starting to be desperate!
And you think…you are the man…and everything here is is yours as well…she doesn’t fell that way!!! So as upset as you get….still…you are the man in the house…so let your mother know that!!! If she thinks…she can kick you out just like that…she can’t be more wrong!!! Just take her and show her how is stronger here…who is the men in the house!!!
Your mother belongs to you and only to YOU…lie everything!!!

Milf, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Submissive Sluts, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:11:33
Size: 853.69 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e4f64a6feac64
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:08 pm
PeachySkye - Best Friends Become Lovers
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

We have been best friends since, well, since forever. I just need you to know how I feel. I am very vulnerable in this and a little apprehensive about telling you how I have felt for a long long time but I trust you more than anyone and I just want to be with you. I am so relieved to know you feel the same and I want to experience what it would be like to make my best friend my lover. This is a romantic themed video and there is no visible penetration or names used.

Blonde Friends, Love, Romantic, Sensual, Virtual sex, POV

Duration: 0:12:34
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 1.85 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5c757e3ca8da7
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:10 pm
PeachySkye - Messing Around With Mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Be quiet honey, we have people working on the garden and they could walk in any second. can’t you go five minutes without thinking about mommy?

Kink, Milf, Mommy, Roleplay, POV, Virtual Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:11:41
Size: 4.35 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/cf1a52af27957
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:15 pm
Marissa Sweet - Blowing My Boss- Simulated Blowjob
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

My boss calls me into his office to have a talk, telling me that at this job all the women are responsible for "stress relief duties" and that today he needs me to give him a blowjob. I’m apprehensive at first but eventually agree to do it. I use my panties to tie up my hair and get to work giving him a nice blowjob until he cums in my mouth. *blowjob is completely simulated and the dildo is not visible during this video

Amateur, Blonde, BlowJobs, Boss / employee, RolePlay, POV

Duration: 0:13:34
Size: 794.67 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c987e45d369f6
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:18 pm
LeelaMoon - 4K Virtual Sex: Have you been spying on your Mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Virtual Sex: Have you been spying on Mommy when I take the shower? That’s bad!… You don’t care? Do you think you’re a bad boy? Let Mommy teachs you how to be a real bad boy!

Blowjob, Booty Shaking, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:19:50
Size: 4.71 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5e1443c4b6141
cat126
Added: Feb 16, 2024 7:20 pm
Princess Lexi - POV Stripper Dance + Fuck
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Showcasing my armpits in various ways and positions after finding out you enjoy them so much. I give you a private dance and when I notice you getting hard, I tell you we are all alone and it is fine for you to stroke to me. Thing become heated so I straddle you, tell you to lick and sniff my pits before I slide your cock inside of me. Reverse cowgirl, doggystyle with POV from bottom and finally missionary follow as we climax together.

Armpits, Cowgirl, Missionary, POV, Strippers, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:21:16
Size: 780.43 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/485e91553e6e2
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:42 pm
RheaSweet - Sister Matched on Tinder
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I'm so glad my brother could come visit. It feels like it's been forever! He's been talking to someone special. Me too! It's kinda embarrassing, but I met him on Tinder. We've been talking a bit now. Even exchanged some pictures. I haven't seen his face though. It's hard to see. But I have seen his... you know. But where did my brother meet his girl? He met her on Tinder too! He says she has long, brown hair, is pretty, that's good. Wait, he says that he's been talking to me? He's the one I've been talking to? How long has he known? Immediately? Ugh, I can't believe this is happening! I sent him nudes, and he's my brother! We've been sexting each other! I really thought that he was somebody else and liked me. That's not fair! I can't believe it was my brother the whole time! Of course, I felt a connection, but that's the problem. He should probably just go. I'm going to deny this ever happened, because it's wrong. And it wasn't real. He was just messing with me. Now he tells me it was real? That he felt something and really like the pictures? Well yeah, I liked them too, but I shouldn't think that way. I'm his sister. He tells me that he was hoping it would work out. How? What would Mom and Dad say? I don't care. I must not have felt what I thought I felt. Yeah, I was really into it because I thought he was somebody else. I guess I enjoyed it more than I'm willing to admit. It was really good. Of course I was fantasizing about it all before I know it was my brother. What does he expect to happen from this? He wants to make it up to me? My brother starts grabbing me and pulling me close to him. His hands do feel good on my body. But no, we shouldn't. My brother starts lifting up my shirt. I don't want to like this, but he's so bad. I'm getting way too carried away as my shirt is up, revealing my bra to my brother. We really shouldn't be doing this... but okay, maybe just a little. I start kissing my brother as he run his hands all over my bra. He says he wants to taste me. It's so wrong, but I bet it would feel really good. Okay, maybe just a little bit. I turn around against the corner of the room and lift up my skirt. My brother pushes his face in between my legs into my wet pussy. I grind my hips on my brother's face while he eats my pussy. I grab his face and push it in to me, riding his face while he licks me from below. I tell him to keep licking that pussy while he makes me cum all over his face. That was so good. Now I want him to get up here and fuck me. I lean against the wall and tell him to take me from behind. He shoves his cock in side of me while I brace against he wall. He pumps his cock in and out of his sister's pussy. He spins me around and pushes me up against the wall so he can watch my big titties bounce in his face while he fucks me. His cock feels so good that it's going to make me cum again! I want him to cum with me this time. Cum with me! My brother lets loose and shoots his cum inside of me while I cum on his cock. When I said cum with me, I didn't mean cum inside of me. I can feel his cum dripping out of me. There is so much cum! My brother bends down so he can see his cum dripping out of me. It soaks my pussy lips and drips down my legs onto the floor.

Cream Pie, Family, POV Sex, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:16:17
Size: 1.94 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6a57e88683bac
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:44 pm
RheaSweet - Mom and Son Hot Tub
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

It's such a great day, and my sweet son climbs into the hot tub with me. It's so nice to have him join me, since his father never wants to get in with me anymore. Hmmm, now that he's gotten older, my son sure has become so very attractive. I wonder what he thinks of his mother? Does he think his mother has still got it? Oh what a sweetie, he thinks his Mommy is still so very beautiful. I let him know that he's going to have so many girls after him. I'll bet he has a big old cock too. Oh look at him getting so embarrassed, how cute! But it's okay, I'm his mom. I made him. I want to see it. I'm sure it's a big cock. It's not weird. I used to change him. It's not like I haven't seen it before. He pulls his cock out, but I can't see it under the water. I need to check it out with my hand. I was right! His cock is pretty big. I want to make it grow ... I know it feels good to have Mommy's hand on his cock. So what if I'm his mom? He's so grown up, and I want him. Mommy's got a better idea than rubbing his cock with my hand. I want to get on top of him. So what if it's wrong? It feels so good. All the better that he hasn't slept with anyone yet. It's perfect that Mommy can be the one to take his virginity. I think he's ready to be inside of someone. He's so hard that we can't let it go to waste. I get on the side of the hot tub and push my son's face into my pussy. I want him to taste my pussy, put it all in his mouth. Ooh, he's going to make Mommy cum with that mouth of his. It's his turn to cum now. I climb on top of him back in the hot tub. Is he ready to lose his virginity to his mommy? He is. I slide him inside of me and start to ride his cock. It feels so good having my son's cock inside of me. He's no longer a virgin anymore. He's got his cock in his mommy. I want him to cum inside of me. I want Son's cum deep inside of Mommy. Scared he's going to get me pregnant? So what? I tell him to fuck his mommy and get that cum deep inside of me. He doesn't need anybody else. He just needs his mommy. Yes, he's going to make me cum again! I cum on my son's cock! I need my son to fill me up! Fill up Mommy's pussy with my son's cum ... Oh yes, finally, his cum is deep inside of me. I tell him to think of that when he touches himself. I tell him to think about his cum in Mommy's pussy and these big titties in his face the next time he touches his cock.

Family, Hot Tub, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:11:41
Size: 1.46 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/7581730583de9
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:47 pm
Annabelle Rogers - You Got Mommy Pregnant
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mommy is missing you ever since you left for college. You finally come home to visit and I sit you down to talk. I've noticed all the girls on your social media and I want to have a serious sex talk with you. I don't want you getting some random college slut knocked up. The conversation gets awkward and I decide I want you to show me how you are having sex. You refuse but I threaten to pull you out of school. You fuck me missionary and then I ride you until you cream pie me. You come back months later for a visit telling me that you got your girlfriend pregnant. I reveal to you that I am pregnant as well and I make you come back to live with me or otherwise I will tell everyone what you did to me.

Impregnation Fantasy, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Taboo

Duration: 0:20:37
Size: 1.17 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6dacd13d0b9e9
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:50 pm
Annabelle Rogers - I Deserve To Cum
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This moment is all about me and my needs. I seduce you and tell you what I want. You please me in every way I desire as I cum multiple times. From breast suckling to licking every inch of me, you bring me to orgasm. After you fuck me good in missionary, I have one final orgasm. The video ends me with teasing you and to deciding to focus on your needs next...

Curvy, Virtual Sex, Garter & Stockings, POV, Redhead, Sensual

Duration: 0:19:15
Size: 1.38 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/839fd4b7cb8be
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:52 pm
Annabelle Rogers - Horny Mom Demands Attention
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I ask what you think of my dress and want your thorough opinion. I begin to press you as I ask more inappropriate questions which are making you feel uncomfortable. But you see how badly I need the attention and reassurance so you try and make me feel good about myself. I then crawl to you on the bed and beg you to worship and suck my tits. I see that it makes you hard and I jump on your cock and ride you cowgirl until you fill up my wet cunt with all your jizz.

Virtual Sex, POV, Big Boobs, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Redhead, Taboo

Duration: 0:11:54
Size: 877.39 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/1cccaa34520ca
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:54 pm
LeelaMoon - POV: Your fucking your mom, not your sis
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I'm your my big sis and we're in your room naked, I'm going to teach me to eat pussy while I play with my clit. I give you directions and explain what I like, then I'll reward you with good blowjob and my ass. After we cum, we go bed.

Family, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Sisters, Taboo

Duration: 0:31:50
Size: 2.39 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/dd029c05183e8
cat126
Added: Feb 17, 2024 7:56 pm
LeelaMoon - GFE: You give me the best orgasms ever
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

We met on the dancefloor and had an amazing time. Then I invited you back to my place and there you fucked my brains out and made me come over and over again. After our first night together I immediately broke up with my boyfriend and became yours. And I never looked back.

We got very intimate, sweet and loving. I'm very happy to be with you, madly in love with you and love being close to you. I also like degrading myself and dirty talk to turn you on, you give me the best orgasms of my life

Virtual Sex, POV, Ahegao, Close-Ups, Dirty Talking, GFE

Duration: 0:37:48
Size: 4.51 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/b24e300b1338a