Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 01, 2022 8:28 pm
Brooke Johnson (Resurgence / 17.10.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brooke Johnson, Jesse Dean, Steve Rickz
Date of release: 17.10.2018
Genres: BDSM, Choking, Breath Play, Bondage, Fucking, Deepthroat, Blowjob

Sexually Broken is back at it again with Resurgence. Two dicks, one babe, bondage and rough sex. Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time.
She is bound in six different positions and brutally fucked. Bound to a symbian and **** to cum while drooling all over herself. The guys help themselves to exploring her body. Completely helpless, at the mercy of Jesse and Steve, she is **** to do what she is told.
A guiding rope from around her neck will pulls her down or chokes her out. Restrained by all her limbs and her hair, takes two big dicks at the same time. Fingered, fucked and sucked until she bursts with moans.
Roped bent over under a frame, she is at a perfect hight for the guys to destroy that pretty pussy. With no where to go she takes all that they can dish out.
Tied on the table top with knees to her chest on all fours, her tight pussy is fucked. Sloppy blowjobs with some deep throat and breath play as Brooke is left drooling and gasping for air.
Fixed to a bed tied wide open with a wooden pole separator, this timid babe gives in and begs for more as she cums hard over their dicks. Finally she is left cum drunk and breathes as she mentally tries to regroup and take in all she just experienced.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 927.9 MB
Duration: 00:45:16
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bsxtf2usmmki
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 02, 2022 1:49 pm
Beverly Hills - Bubbles (Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Beverly Hills
Date of release: 27.04.2021
Genres: Tits Torture, Mask, Machine Dildo, Blowjob, Hardcore, Fingering, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Anal, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, BDSM, Ring Gag

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Video Size: 718.9 MB
Duration: 00:47:20

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/11e2qhgcdc60
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 02, 2022 11:42 pm
Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 4: Collateral

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mickey Mod, Ashley Lane, Donny Sins
Date of release: 12.11.2021
Genres: Threesome, Anal, DP, Cumshot, Fucking Machine, Double Penetration, Blowjob, Machine Dildo, Facial, Vibrator, IR, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage

In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Video Size: 4.23 GB
Duration: 00:59:42
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hl6cidhtbk12
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 03, 2022 4:41 am
Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 4: Collateral

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mickey Mod, Ashley Lane, Donny Sins
Date of release: 12.11.2021
Genres: IR, Double Penetration, DP, Vibrator, Facial, Bondage, Hardcore, Machine Dildo, BDSM, Fucking Machine, Cumshot, Blowjob, Anal, Threesome

In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Video Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:59:42

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xzx2uem0sstp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2022 5:46 pm
Alysa (Holy Gaping Butthole Batman PIC ANAL Starring Russian Anal Queen Alysa / 20.01.12)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Alysa
Date of release: 2012
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Domination, DP, Public, BDSM, Anal Fisting

In my mind nothing puts you in a vulnerable position quite like being tied up, helpless, and made to gag on cock so hard that you squirt water out of your asshole in front of a whole room full of people. I mean, come on, think about it. Your ass is slowly filled with water until you can't hold another drop. Then a raging hard cock is shoved so far down your throat that your body squeezes out everything that is inside you. You are bound, unable to move, unable to stop the cock from tickling your tonsils, unable to stop your ass from getting filled with water and then expelling it over and over again. Baring your insides to a room full of strangers who will fuck and taunt you at their leisure. That is some public humiliation right there! And that, my friends, is only the beginning of Alysa's anal adventure on this particular evening!!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 644.4 MB
Duration: 01:28:51
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/prkff47ctufp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 04, 2022 10:35 pm
Allie Addison - Fresh Meat: Allie Addison Endures Strict Bondage And Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Allie Addison, The Pope
Date of release: 15.09.2021
Genres: Flogging, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Dildo

Allie begins her day in a standing position with her arms in a box tie behind her back, and one leg bound and pulled up as well. This is a very vulnerable position, so she is already unsure of what to expect next. The Pope enters and gropes her petite body before handing out some torment with his heavy leather flogger. Allie quickly gets a feel for what is coming, so she settles into her new situation and prepares for her own demise. The Pope notices her apprehension, so he changes gears, and issues multiple orgasms to ease her into the rest of the day. Next, Allie finds herself in a two point hogtie with her arms and legs being pulled up to a single point. The Pope toys with her and pulls the point up, inflicting suffering by increasing the severity of the bondage with a simple tug. There is some bastinado and spanking before he pushes her body to it's physical limit. After tormenting her with more bondage, he grabs a dildo and plunges it into her pussy, and fucks her into multiple orgasms as she screams and moans. In the final scene Allie is on her back with her legs spread wide, and her wrists tied to her thighs to prevent her from closing her legs. The Pope administers some breath play with his flogger around her neck before ripping non-stop orgasms out her pussy using a dildo and vibe.

Video Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:40

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/gt8o8qp93zsf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2022 1:05 am
Allie Addison - Fresh Meat: Allie Addison Endures Strict Bondage And Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Allie Addison, The Pope
Date of release: 15.09.2021
Genres: Flogging, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage

Allie begins her day in a standing position with her arms in a box tie behind her back, and one leg bound and pulled up as well. This is a very vulnerable position, so she is already unsure of what to expect next. The Pope enters and gropes her petite body before handing out some torment with his heavy leather flogger. Allie quickly gets a feel for what is coming, so she settles into her new situation and prepares for her own demise. The Pope notices her apprehension, so he changes gears, and issues multiple orgasms to ease her into the rest of the day. Next, Allie finds herself in a two point hogtie with her arms and legs being pulled up to a single point. The Pope toys with her and pulls the point up, inflicting suffering by increasing the severity of the bondage with a simple tug. There is some bastinado and spanking before he pushes her body to it's physical limit. After tormenting her with more bondage, he grabs a dildo and plunges it into her pussy, and fucks her into multiple orgasms as she screams and moans. In the final scene Allie is on her back with her legs spread wide, and her wrists tied to her thighs to prevent her from closing her legs. The Pope administers some breath play with his flogger around her neck before ripping non-stop orgasms out her pussy using a dildo and vibe.

Video Size: 802.1 MB
Duration: 00:42:40
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/glscd6gxxnyp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2022 3:34 am
Alex Harper (Alex Harper Bound and Gangbanged by 5 Horny Homebuyers / 43007 / 29.11.17.)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Alex Harper
Date of release: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gangbang

Alex Harper is trying to sell a loft space, but her potential buyers have other things in mind. They waste no time showing her where their real interests lie. Alex barely has time to mention the property before they surround her, rip her shirt off and play with her tits. Her secret desire to be fucked by all five guys quickly bubbles to the surface and she forgets all about selling the place. Instead they're gonna fuck in it and fuck it up. Alex is put on her knees right away and surrounded by huge cocks. One after the other the guys slide their big dicks down her throat and make her suck and slurp and jerk them all. They tie her up to limit her mobility and hold her in position, but keeping her hands free so she can continue to jerk and suck their cocks as they demand. Alex is then put in a partial suspension while standing on one foot, with her wet, slutty pussy open and hungry for cock. The dudes take every advantage, fucking her cunt and throat, then sliding into her desperate, needy ass. Alex takes every big cock, deep and hard, and lusts for more. The guys finally tie her wrists and DP her. Cocks sliding in her pussy and ass, while another pounds in her throat, filling her airtight. They shoot their hot loads all over her face, leaving Alex utterly covered in cum.

Video Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:55:02

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/stv4s1ctpfln
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2022 6:03 am
AJ Applegate (Of the Body and Mind / 29.12.2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: AJ Applegate , The Pope
Date of release: 2016
Genres: Device Bondage, Pain, BDSM, Vibrator, Anal, Orgasms

AJ is a stunning, all natural slut with ass for days. She isn't much of a pain slut, but this bitch can handle the bondage, and is horny as hell. The Pope strikes a deal with AJ that will allow her all of the orgasms she can take, on the condition that she has to be tormented. She endures his sadistic brutality to the point of tears, and then he violates her holes and almost gets his entire fist in side of her whore hole.

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:14

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/rym32li6ne1k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2022 1:25 pm
Abigail Dupree - Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug ( )

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abigail Dupree
Date of release: 13.09.2020
Genres: Bondage, Pierced Pussy, Toys, Stockings, Pussy Stretching, Fingering, Butt Plug, Veggie Stuffing, Anal Play, BDSM

Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but goes beyond the purely formal purpose and forces the evolutionary development of the slave according to the defined objectives. Mental adaptation is subdivided into the sub-levels: Realitäts determination, Verhaltens determination, Kognitions determination, Emotions determination.

Video Size: 918.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:54

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/2m5spe1jzsj1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 05, 2022 8:57 pm
Abella Danger, Mona Wales, Mistress Kara, Phoenix Marie - Abella Danger: Fisted, DP'd And Dominated By Wild Dyke Bar Lesbians! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abella Danger, Mona Wales, Mistress Kara, Phoenix Marie
Date of release: 13.10.2021
Genres: BDSM, Fingering, Ass Licking, Double Penetration, Fisting, Nipple Clamps, LezDom, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Rimming, Strapon, Vibrator, Stockings, Anal, DP, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Flogging

Dyke Bar 3: Hot tough chicks Mona Wales and Mistress Kara close up the bar and head to the tail end of an after party where they join Phoenix Marie in dominating hot young thing Abella Danger! The evening quickly escalates from spanking, foot worship and pussy licking to florentine flogging, intense fisting, severe humiliation, pussy and anal strap-on, and strap-on DP! The women throw Abella off the couch and start peeling her clothes off. Mistress Kara shoves her pussy in Abella's young face. Next Phoenix shaves her ass in Abella's face while Mona holds her down. The flogger comes out next as Abella does more lesbian pussy licking. It can't all be pleasure, the nipple clamps come out for Abella to scream. But, that is just the beginning. Abella screams with orgasms as Mona's fist is shoved up Abella's tight pussy. The women hold her down as she squirms with orgasm. The strap ons and the hitachi are brought out to bring on more. They each take turns fucking Abella. Finally Abella takes a huge strap on in her tight ass. Deep anal gets her screaming. But the DP strap on fucking finishes her off.

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 01:10:19

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/07ef46l1qoqy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 06, 2022 1:58 am
411 (Leeches / 01.07.2021) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: 411, Tank, PD
Date of release: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:47

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/d7o6ck6coa33
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 06, 2022 6:50 am
1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie) - Rubber (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
Date of release: 10.09.2021
Genres: Fire, Suspension, Mouth Gag, Rubber, Cage, Dildo, Bondage, Vibrator, Stockings, BDSM, Ball Gag, Pussy Stretching, Anal Play

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:29:22

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/kjfprgfu2752
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 06, 2022 2:25 pm
Wunsch und Wirklichkeit (Alex D)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jennifer LeClare, Herrin Silvia, Gloria Summer
Date of release: 2003
Genres: All Sex

Video Size: 1007.7 MB
Duration: 01:34:57
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hcske8v20yvb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 07, 2022 12:20 am
Victoria Voxxx (The Boy / 07.12.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Victoria Voxxx
Date of release: 07.12.2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.

Video Size: 539.9 MB
Duration: 00:54:45

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9wtefstsd0hi