Quote:
Size: 1,71 GB
Duration: 00:29:34 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Download file from FileJoker:
Kenna James, Milana Ricci - Bathing Together

Added: Oct 29, 2023 10:33 am
Phoenix Marie, Jada Kai, CJ Miles - Squirt N Spin The Slut Who Fucked My Wife
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

CJ Miles is having the strap-on screw of a lifetime with Jada Kai, complete with oral creampie when Phoenix Marie, Jada's wife, arrives home early. Jada hides CJ in the cupboard, but CJ isn't a hider, she's a showoff, and she loves showing off her cummy mouth to Phoenix. Phoenix doesn't get mad, she gets even by fucking Jada's plaything until the whole place is a big squirty mess. Phoenix hands Jada a bucket and a mop and chases CJ to the bedroom for some more hot girl-on-girl action.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,34 GB
Duration: 00:41:54 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Added: Oct 29, 2023 12:47 pm
Kira Fox aka Chloe Cooper, Aaliyah May - The Dare Game
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Gorgeous roommates Kira Fox and Aaliyah May are playing the dare games, and the first card they pull out of the hat is "Food Play!" Kira grabs a cucumber from the fridge, and the playful pair take turns sucking it before big-boobed Kira decides to take things a step further and invites Aaliyah to fuck her hungry pussy. Aaliyah eases the cucumber deep inside Kira's tight hole, and then afterwards the tattooed redhead dons a strap-on dildo and penetrates Kira in doggystyle while spanking her thick ass. Next, Aaliyah rides the sexy brunette in cowgirl, and then the curvaceous babes scissor together until they both reach an explosive climax!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1008,07 MB
Duration: 00:41:53 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Added: Oct 29, 2023 5:49 pm
Clara Trinity & Nicole Aria - Bedroom Fun Time
Quote:
Tags: Foot-Fetish, Lesbian
Models: Clara Trinity & Nicole Aria

screenshot

With nothing much planned for the day, Clara Trinity lounges on her bed while browsing through her phone for something playful to watch. Clicking on a video, the petite cutie starts to massage the sole of her foot, knowing that it's the perfect way to get her pussy wet and aching. Letting go of the phone, she starts sucking on her lavender-pedicured toes while rubbing her slit. Clara could not resist moaning at the sensation of her warm tongue against her skin, sucking on each toe and covering them with her saliva. Unbeknownst to the busy brunette in her bedroom, Nicole Aria is sneakily watching her from the stairs and can't help but want to join in on the action since she has a foot fetish too. Making up her mind, the busty sexpot with her high heels in hand slowly approaches Clara in her room, then drops the shoes. Startled, Clara stops what she is doing, embarrassed at being caught, but Nicole assures her that it is the hottest thing she's ever seen. The curvy brunette takes over foot worshiping the other girl, sucking, massaging, and licking the toes and soles, even trying to fit as much as she can into her mouth. Returning the favor, Clara gives the older tattooed babe the same treatment, licking between her French-tip pedicured toes before taking each one into her mouth until they're dripping with spit. Nicole strips off her pants, lays back, and spreads her legs wide for the Asian sweetheart to give her a much-needed pussy licking. Craving for attention, Clara takes off her cycling shorts to bare her shaved slit and plays with her small tits as she gets eaten out. The two foot goddesses end up scissoring while sucking and licking at each other's toes and feet before having 69 until they cum from the thorough and sensual actions. ..

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,27 GB
Duration: 00:48:59 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Clara Trinity & Nicole Aria - Bedroom Fun Time

Added: Oct 29, 2023 7:01 pm
Adrianna Jade, Dana Vespoli - Lesbian Adv. Older Women Younger Girls 18 - Scene 4 - Craving Young Pussy
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Gorgeous lesbian babes Dana Vespoli and Adrianna are diving deep into hot older younger lesbian action! Including multiple positions and dripping wet pussies exploding into orgasms! No one can make you cum harder than an experienced lesbian babe!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 860,52 MB
Duration: 00:27:14 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Adrianna Jade, Dana Vespoli - Lesbian Adv. Older Women Younger Girls 18 - Scene 4 - Craving Young Pussy

Added: Oct 29, 2023 9:25 pm
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

CJ Miles is having the strap-on screw of a lifetime with Jada Kai, complete with oral creampie when Phoenix Marie, Jada's wife, arrives home early. Jada hides CJ in the cupboard, but CJ isn't a hider, she's a showoff, and she loves showing off her cummy mouth to Phoenix. Phoenix doesn't get mad, she gets even by fucking Jada's plaything until the whole place is a big squirty mess. Phoenix hands Jada a bucket and a mop and chases CJ to the bedroom for some more hot girl-on-girl action.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 888,31 MB
Duration: 00:41:54 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Added: Oct 30, 2023 2:46 am
Jo & Angelika Grays - Distracting View
Quote:
Tags: GirlGirl, Lesbian, Blonde, Natural Tits, Rimming, Face Sitting, Cunnilingus, Kissing
Models: Jo & Angelika Grays

screenshot

Gorgeous blonde Jo is naked at the window, taking a work call, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Distracting View" begins. Sexy Angelika Grays spots her as she arrives home and decides to join her, stripping down to her lingerie as she goes. She tosses Jo's phone aside, kisses her passionately and sucks her nipples en route down to her shaved pussy. Jo gasps with arousal as Angelika licks her voraciously, driving her to an intense orgasm. Now Jo strums Angelika's clit, then pushes her only the bed, spreads her cheeks and licks her pussy and ass from behind. Angelika rolls over and Jo straddles her face, grinding to a breathless climax. Dismounting, she resumes eating Angelika's pussy, adding her fingers to the mix to give her girlfriend a mind-blowing orgasm.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,45 GB
Duration: 00:26:00 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Jo & Angelika Grays - Distracting View

Added: Oct 30, 2023 7:54 am
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Strap-On, Teen, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Gorgeous roommates Kira Fox and Aaliyah May are playing the dare games, and the first card they pull out of the hat is "Food Play!" Kira grabs a cucumber from the fridge, and the playful pair take turns sucking it before big-boobed Kira decides to take things a step further and invites Aaliyah to fuck her hungry pussy. Aaliyah eases the cucumber deep inside Kira's tight hole, and then afterwards the tattooed redhead dons a strap-on dildo and penetrates Kira in doggystyle while spanking her thick ass. Next, Aaliyah rides the sexy brunette in cowgirl, and then the curvaceous babes scissor together until they both reach an explosive climax!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,56 GB
Duration: 00:41:53 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Added: Oct 30, 2023 10:33 am
Angel Dark, Adel Morel - Lesbian MILF Dildo Play Spa Session
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Busty brunette Adel Morel is alone in the steam room, pleasuring her horny pussy with a pink dildo. After making herself cum, the hot nymph is joined by beautiful Slovakian babe Angel Dark, much to Adel's delight! The gorgeous Ukrainian sneakily begins touching herself as she looks longingly at Angel's perfect boobs and sexy curves. Once Adel's reached orgasm, Angel notices the sex toy and leans in for a kiss! The Euro stunners massage each other's juicy lips while making out, and afterwards Angel sits on Adel's face for a tongue fucking as the total nymph plays with her clit.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 883,22 MB
Duration: 00:24:56 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Added: Oct 30, 2023 12:48 pm
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Busty brunette Adel Morel is alone in the steam room, pleasuring her horny pussy with a pink dildo. After making herself cum, the hot nymph is joined by beautiful Slovakian babe Angel Dark, much to Adel's delight! The gorgeous Ukrainian sneakily begins touching herself as she looks longingly at Angel's perfect boobs and sexy curves. Once Adel's reached orgasm, Angel notices the sex toy and leans in for a kiss! The Euro stunners massage each other's juicy lips while making out, and afterwards Angel sits on Adel's face for a tongue fucking as the total nymph plays with her clit.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 439,37 MB
Duration: 00:24:56 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:33 pm
Isabella Nice, Ms Visual - Spying On My Stepdaughter
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Toys, Family Roleplay, Older Younger,
Models: Isabella Nice, Ms Visual

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,3 GB
Duration: 00:40:00 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Isabella Nice, Ms Visual - Spying On My Stepdaughter

Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:57 pm
Octavia Red & Madi Collins - Nice To SEE You
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Massage, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Madi Collins has been struggling with a sore shoulder lately. Luckily, Madi's best friend Octavia Red is a massage therapist, and she generously decided to come over and give Madi a massage to help her feel better. This is Madi's first time receiving a massage, so Octavia explains that Madi should get undressed in order to avoid getting massage oil all over her clothes. Once Madi is naked and lying down on the massage table, Octavia starts to get turned on at the sight of her beautiful friend completely nude, but remains professional as she gives Madi a massage.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 418,86 MB
Duration: 00:31:46 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Octavia Red & Madi Collins - Nice To SEE You

Added: Oct 30, 2023 9:14 pm
Dainty Wilder, Rara Knupps - My submissive slut Rara
Quote:
Tags: Amateur, Cunnilingus, Fingering, GirlGirl, Lingerie, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Squirt, Toys
Models: Dainty Wilder, Rara Knupps

screenshot

While I love being a good girl for you, Daddy, I do have a dominant side as well 😈 When Rara came over dressed like such a good submissive slut, I couldn't help but take control 🥵

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 766,36 MB
Duration: 00:17:24 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Dainty Wilder, Rara Knupps - My submissive slut Rara

Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:58 pm
Leigh Raven, Valerica Steele - She Will Cheat
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Vibrator, Orgasm

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 627,13 MB
Duration: 00:26:33 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Leigh Raven, Valerica Steele - She Will Cheat