Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 29, 2021 4:03 pm
AJ Applegate & Cadence Lux The Squirting Contest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Cadence Lux and AJ Applegate are looking sexy as fuck sitting next to each other on their bed. When they turn the camera on, they introduce themselves and tell their viewers how they're going to win the squirting contest. Armed with two large jars, the girls are going to try and fill them up with their juices. Cadence volunteers to go first as she strips down and starts making out with AJ. She lies down as AJ starts playing with her pussy. Not a moment passes before she starts squirting all over the place. They even manage to get some cum in the jar! As AJ shoves her fingers deeper into Cadence's pussy, she starts playing with her g-spot and has her squirting in no time at all. It's Aj's turn as she takes off her dress and shoves 3 fingers deep into her pussy. It doesn't take long before she sprays her warm juices all over the bed. The girls put the jars away and get down to business. As Aj gets on all fours, Cadence puts her tongue in her ass and makes her cum almost immediately. Cadence lies down and lets AJ savor her wet pussy. She grinds her mouth as she spreads her pussy juices over her face. As she starts squirting, Aj opens her mouth making to get as much of her cum inside of her. She laps up the rest ravenously as she licks her inner thigh and pussy making sure not to leave a drop behind. By the time the girls are done with each other, there isn't a spot on the bed that's not soaking wet!
Genre: Lesbian, Tribbing, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, College, Facesitting, 69, Tattoos, Rim Job, Fingering, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Blonde
Actors: AJ Applegate & Cadence Lux

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:34:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nqye4jcfux16
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 29, 2021 1:26 pm
Aila Donovan, Rebecca Vanguard (Are You Good Enough For My Daughter? / 05.11.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:33:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/hmlprhvmxi2x
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 29, 2021 8:12 am
Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker (Four-Step Seduction)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Chanel Preston and her step-daughter, Jade Baker, are eagerly waiting for Jaclyn Taylor and her step-daughter, Aidra Fox, to show up and help with some spring cleaning. When Jaclyn and Aidra arrive, Chanel is especially excited to greet Jaclyn, and it isn't long before the two step-mothers hurry off to clean out a closet.Jade and Aidra have always been a bit suspicious of how... close... their moms are. They seem REALLY close, even for sisters! But the girls try to put that out of their mind as Jade shows them some boxes that need tidying.The conspiracy surrounding their moms gets even more intriguing when they uncover a binder holding family tree papers while cleaning. Jade and Aidra are shocked when they learn that their mothers aren't really sisters at all! They're step-sisters! How could Chanel and Jaclyn keep a secret like that from them for so long??Angry, they go to confront their step-mothers, but are stunned to catch them making out! Now that Jade and Aidra know the truth, suddenly their mothers being so close is hot. So hot that Jade and Aidra get caught up in the heat of the moment and lock lips as well. When their moms catch THEM in the act, the whole truth is finally revealed... and things heat up between the whole family!It's a free-for-all as the mothers and daughters crawl all over each other, determined to ensure that no pussy or breast goes untouched. Jade and Aidra are certainly learning a lot about their family today -- and they couldn't be happier!
Genre: Tribbing, Family Roleplay, MILF, Lesbian, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Step Mom, Facesitting, Orgy, Older, Step Daughter
Actors: Aidra Fox, Jaclyn Taylor, Chanel Preston, Jade Baker

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:36:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/zghmnv7246l7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 29, 2021 5:35 am
Adriana Chechik, Alina Lopez (Surprise Proposal / 24.06.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Adriana Chechik is in front of the mirror practicing proposing to her girlfriend Alina Lopez. She keeps rehearsing the lines but can't seem to get it right. She wants it to be perfect and practices over and over again. Her plan is to put the ring in Alina's celebratory drink as the toast. When she pops the question, the ring will be waiting for her in her glass. Now all she has to do is get her lines perfect. When she looks at the ring, she knows she's gonna blow Alina's socks off. When they finally sit down later that evening, the moment has arrived for Adriana to propose to her soulmate. She fills up the glass and drops the ring in there for good measure. When Adriana is about to tell her what they're celebrating, Alina gulps down her drink in two big sips. The problem is, she swallowed the ring without knowing it! Adriana starts panicking as Alina tried to figure out what is going on with her girlfriend. When Alina figures out she asks Adriana if she was just proposing to her. Adriana is in such a panic that she has trouble speaking but Alina is so ecstatic that she starts kissing her so passionately. Alina tried to explain to her that this might not be the best moment to fool around, but Alina doesn't care. She wants to fuck her girlfriend now and not even a swallowed ring is going to stop her!
Genre: College, Lesbian, Tribbing, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tattoos, Teen, Petite, Romance, Fingering, Latina, Rim Job
Actors: Adriana Chechik, Alina Lopez

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:37:51

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/grbeyfam8k8f
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 28, 2021 9:46 pm
Aaeysha - Petite Asian takes older lover

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob
Actors: Aaeysha

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:22:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/bk0unkxmhtdo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 28, 2021 5:46 pm
Zoey Foxx, Aali Kali (The Wet Nurse)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, Pussy Licking, Lactation, College, Facesitting, Tribbing, Original Series, Hairy, Fingering, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Rim Job, Natural Tits, Brunette
Actors: Zoey Foxx, Aali Kali

Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:35:11

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/7nxse1vpbpbp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 28, 2021 3:03 pm
Vanessa Veracruz, Charlotte Stokely (A Wife's Affair: Part Two)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:34:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vao7ye4cehfb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 28, 2021 9:43 am
Tanya Tate, Samantha Hayes & Brett Rossi (The Family Portrait / 12.11.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Planning the perfect surprise present for her husband, Tanya Tate books photographer Brett Rossi to shoot a family portrait of Tanya with her step daughter Samantha Hayes. They like twins in matching black dresses with ringlets in their long flowing hair. But little Samantha is much shyer than her MILF step mom. Brett helps the teen come out of her shell, getting her to lighten up in front of the camera, and have fun posing like model. Brett snaps a lot of photos and gradually getting the girls into sexier positions. Tanya wants the photos to look intimate to reflect their close bond, but Samantha needs convincing when the poses get a little more risque. After all, her father will see them! She reluctantly agrees to show her pink panties in the picture, sitting with her legs spread. But then the dress comes off, followed by the bra and panties, and Samantha has nothing left to remove. That's when Brett suggests that Tanya takes off her dress. She positions the naked brunettes in various positions, depicting sex acts between mother and daughter. But soon the positions become more sex and less act. Samantha is a virgin and no one's put a tongue on her clit before her step mom. Brett puts the camera on a self-timer, and inserts herself into the lesbian sex scene. Tanya and Brett team up on Samantha, fingering and tribbing the teen's pussy, then eating her like the meat between their sandwich!
Genre: Lesbian, Older, MILF, Tribbing, Rim Job, Big Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking, 3some, Tattoos, 69
Actors: Tanya Tate, Samantha Hayes, Brett Rossi

Video Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 00:48:42

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nowqsonjt8zl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 28, 2021 4:12 am
Sophia Laure - Sexy French MILF in black stockings

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Creampie, All sex
Actors: Sophia Laure

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:24:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/lwpvlqhkl7jc
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 10:40 pm
Serena Blair, Jayden Cole (The Naughty Maid / 05.08.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Jayden Cole has hired Serena Blair to clean her house. When Jayden notices some spots on the front door, she makes sure to point them out humiliating Serena in the process. As she watches her scrub the windows, she gets off on the fact that her subordinate is on her knees slaving away. As she watches her clean, she barks orders at her making sure she does a good job. Serena bends over as she cleans those hard to reach areas and Jayden can't help but check out her ass. She runs her hands on her breasts and pussy as she watches her. She follows Serena into the bedroom but stays by the door as her gaze is transfixed on Serena's legs and ass. Serena is doing her best trying to make the bed, but it never seems to be good enough for Jayden, who walks in and tells her she's doing it wrong. She pushes Serena on the bed who ends up landing on her face. Her skirt crawls up her legs to reveal her ass again and that's exactly what Jayden wanted. She jumps on the bed and tells Serena to fix her mess even going as far as pulling the blanket off the mattress. Serena is on to her and rolls her eyes at how bratty she's being. Perhaps it's about time she teaches her a lesson or two. She grabs her by the neck and throws her on the bed kissing her in the process. Jayden kisses her back enjoying being dominated. It's all she wanted from her naughty maid!
Genre: MILF, Redhead, College, Lesbian, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Facesitting, Lingerie, 69, Pussy Licking, Girl on Girl, Uniform, Member Fantasy
Actors: Serena Blair, Jayden Cole

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:27:48

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/bsw9lkvw28x4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 7:56 pm
Sara Luvv, Kenna James, August Ames, Riley Reid, Cassidy Klein, Karlie Montana, Kendra James - Missing: Part Six

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Lara Bradford is in the thick of her story, unaware of the future that is about to unfold. She rushes to Anita Sharpe's door, banging for her to come to greet her. Anita Sharpe arrives quickly with her southern belle alias ready to do the talking. Lara explains the scandalous details of what she's found, starting with Cindy's disappearance, and sharing the fact that they're all lesbians! Anita knows the truth seeker is hot on the trail, and lets her keep rambling until she lets it slip that she is a lesbian too, confirming Anita's intelligence. Anita decides that a strong dose of her calming lesbian tea will save the situation. Lara takes a sip and within seconds she is experiencing hallucinations and passes out. Anita's true insanity comes out screaming in happiness that she's lured Lara into her trap.Lara wakes up in a pile of moaning sex crazed lesbian missing women. Anita explains the whole thing to Lara while she tries to contain her composure. Anita sends her lesbian orgy upon Lara, demanding to have her essence, the most powerful one, by having her redhead make her cum. Ms. Holloway tends to Lara's powerful lesbian pussy, and just as Lara is about to cum she shows her power through restraint, ceasing to orgasm, and turns her attention on draining 'red' for herself. Anita's frustration grows, begging her to send her blondes upon the truth seeker.Kenna James and August Ames have their turn with Lara, only to succumb to the same drained state as Ms. Holloway. One by one Lara works her way through the mountain of missing lesbians, Cindy Allen, and Agent Klein included, and one by one coaxing the last drops of essence from their wet, delirious bodies. At the end of the line is Anita, pale and naked in all her glory, ready to take care of the job once and for all. But, will Anita Sharpe and AWAL finally get the most powerful lesbian essence that she's masterminded for all this time, or will MANTIS step in to make sure that Singular Lesbian World Domination will be averted, and their dream of a lesbian world once and for all will finally be attainable?
Genre: MILF, Facesitting, Petite, Pussy Licking, Feature, Orgy, Tribbing, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job
Actors: Sara Luvv, Kenna James, August Ames, Riley Reid, Cassidy Klein, Karlie Montana, Kendra James

Video Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:38:18

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/32p8ivagqers
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 11:43 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli (Detention Part One: French Profanity / 06.08.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!
Genre: Toys, Older, MILF, Small Tits, Girl on Girl, Fingering, Anal, Anal Fingering, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, College, Natural Tits, First Time Anal
Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:35:56

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rj0446lhir2t
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 8:59 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Dearmond And Dana Vespoli (Detention Part Two DP The Principal Way / 03.09.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Toys, Anal, Girl on Girl, Masturbation
Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Dearmond And Dana Vespoli

Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:27:36

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/84u0l9ueppio
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 6:15 am
Riley Reid, Mercedes Carrera (Pass The Mom: Part Two / 02.01.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Last time on Mommy's Girl, Riley Reid and sister Goldie came up with the perfect plot to have their new stepmother Mercedes Carrera at their beck and call. Knowing their new mother has something she's hiding, sisters Riley and Goldie did some research online, discovering Mercedes dark past of a lesbian incident with her previous stepdaughters. Goldie lures her new mother into her room this time, seducing the gullible milf to repeat the mistakes she swore she would never make again.
Mercedes hides in the bathroom, going over what in the hell just happened. If her husband found out she had sex with his daughter, this would mean another marriage down the drain. Riley walks into the bathroom disrupting her thoughts, making sure her mommy is OK. Mercedes assures her that all is well and to get ready for class. But Riley's thoughts aren't about school, she is ready for a lesson only her mommy can teach! Riley admits she knows about her mom's history and the lesbian escapade that transpired with Goldie and it is Riley's turn to get that lesbian relief!
Mercedes complies with her daughter's wishes, giving in to pleasing Riley's nubile pussy. Riley spreads her legs, ready for her mother's warm soothing mouth. Riley's pussy juice flows down Mercedes chin, as she craves to know what it tastes like. Mercedes places her hand over Riley's pussy lips, stroking her clitoris and inducing Riley's rapturous orgasm. Riley's promises to be a good girl and not tell her father in exchange for a chance to eat her new mother's sweet pussy. Mercedes has no choice but to allow her daughter this request, so she spreads her legs exposing her shaved pussy for Riley to indulge promising Riley she will ejaculate all over her face. Riley wants more than just her mother's cum over her face, she asks Mercedes to pick her off the floor while she fingers her from behind.
What has Mercedes gotten herself into?
Genre: Tattoos, Stepmom, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Family Roleplay, Big Tits
Actors: Riley Reid, Mercedes Carrera

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:26:08

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nus2mdk1dewa
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 27, 2021 3:32 am
Riley Reid, Lana Rhoades (Art of Foreplay: Erotic Zones / 17.07.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Adorable Riley Reid is wrapping up her getaway at the cabin. She books a massage with sultry Lana Rhoades to pass the time before her flight. And since Riley loves the cabin's bed, she tells Lana not to bring her massage table. Once Lana arrives in a sexy midriff top and turquoise stretch pants, Riley takes off her lingerie and lies naked on her tummy on top of a luxurious blanket. She bashfully compliments Lana's dark haired, cream skinned beauty, and then Lana proposes to give her an erotic zones massage. That makes Riley giggle coyly, but nevertheless she accepts.Lana leans beside Riley and gently runs her fingers over her smooth skin, tickling the erogenous zones of her neck and buttocks slowly and sensually. When Riley sits up both relaxed and excited, Lana wraps her arms around her waist. She tickles her breasts and plays with her little hard nipples while brushing her fingers through her hair. Riley lies down on her back and Lana strokes her softly all along her length, trailing her fingers down her taut belly to the mop of hair between her legs. Then she strokes her little pussy, gently at first on the surface, then prying inside it's folds. The lesbians tumble into a passionate embrace and Riley feels Lana's sopping wetness.Riley rubs Lana's feet as she slowly disrobes. She puts her sweet lips on Lana's pussy and mouths her until she cums. Riley presses her pussy onto Lana's and tribs her voraciously, then lies back down letting Lana taste both her holes. Riley's legs are parted wide open, while Lana sucks on her clit and rubs her wet lips till her sensitive pussy explodes!
Genre: Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Lesbian, Petite, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Hardcore, Tattoos, Rim Job, Natural Tits
Actors: Riley Reid, Lana Rhoades

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:33:37

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/69fetbn4a6w6