Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 08, 2023 6:41 am
Zerella Skies - Why have a throat goat when you can have a dragon throat?
Quote:
Tags: Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ebony, Facial, Latina, Natural Tits, Petite, Skinny, Straight, Teen
Models: Zerella Skies

screenshot

"I am Zerella Skies," my next guest announced, "known as the Throat Dragon!" It was a hell of an introduction, and I needed to learn more. "Why have a throat goat when you can have a dragon throat?" The exotic babe described her magical oral abilities, getting me excited in the first moments of the interview. We chatted about her hobbies and gym routine, but the conversation kept coming back to sex. "I just love cum," she gushed. "I love when guys have a nice dick." .I asked Zerella to sculpt her ideal dingdong out of playdough. "I'm gonna have to make veins, 'cause I love veins." As she worked it into shape, she filled me in on her background, her braces, and how she found out she likes girls. "I went on Google and looked it up, and the next thing I knew, big ol' titties everywhere!" She considers herself more of a pussy person, and showed me the long lips and bush she's rocking. .I had something to show her, too. "Is it dick?" She already had a big smile on her face before she unwrapped it with a giggle. "I wanna put it in my mouth!" So she did, and holy shit, she ain't lying about being the Throat Dragon! Zerella is a loud, sloppy and talented slurper. She even licked my balls while my dick poked the back of her throat. It was almost too much to handle. "I always say good luck to men when I go into blowjobs." She gave me a handjob next, caressing my sack and stroking my shaft. "A lot of girls forget about the balls," she said, then double-fisted my cock as she told me how she developed her technique. .Zerella's touch is a hazard for a man trying to shoot a scene that lasts longer than 30 seconds, so I needed to try her pussy next. "You think my mouth is dangerous?" She climbed onto my cock and started bouncing, her breaths getting heavier as the couch creaked. "Fuck, feels good inside!" I smacked her ass as Zerella moaned and worked her pelvis. "All my holes are great!" .She was clearly enjoying the ride, and let out a "Weeee!" as I picked her up, flipped her over and piledrove her. "Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck me!" Zerella looked into my eyes and made oh-faces as I did squats into her twat. Her moans were getting louder even before I started stroking her clit. "Slap it! Yes!" .After some full-body spasms, Zerella sat on the couch, where I worked her clit some more. "Choke me harder," she begged. "You're gonna make me cum like that!" After I did, she showed me how she can move her pussy. .Ass up at the edge of the couch, Zerella moaned as I slipped it in. "Oh fuck!" Her moans got louder as I boned faster, her pussy gripping me tight. I held her down so I could pound her deep while she squealed and screamed. "My pussy can take a lot, but my mouth can take more!" .As she got onto her knees, Zerella told me how much she loves sperm. "I love to swallow," she said. "Matter of fact, this guy came and it went on the floor, so I licked it up off the floor 'cause you're not gonna waste cum around me!" The babe had a bit less to say with my balls in her mouth, but was heard to remark, "Slurp slurp slurp slurp!" .I stuck my dick in her mouth when I came, which made Zerella quite happy. She flashed it in her mouth, rubbed it on her face and swallowed the rest. "It's delicious!" Cum drunk, Zerella shared a few final words for the fans and blew a kiss.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,67 GB
Duration: 00:46:24 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Download file from FileJoker:
Zerella Skies - Why have a throat goat when you can have a dragon throat?