Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2022 12:40 pm
Summer Day (If You Cum, You Eat It / 24.11.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Summer Day
Date of release: 2017
Genres: High Heels Handjob, Femdom, Blonde, Milking, Humiliation

I am playing a fun game with my sub, I am trying to force the cum out and he is trying to hold back. He knows something awful will happen if he cums, but my hands feel too good wrapped around his cock. He is going to be edged and teased. The only way I will allow him to cum is if he eats it all! I don't care that he doesn't want to eat his own cum, thats why he is wearing a hood. He is going to swallow it all if he dares ejaculate. He won't want to want to hold back from cumming if I keep stroking. xx-Summer Day

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 614.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6h4jx6zomxm4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 09, 2022 3:02 pm
Mandy Marx - Tender Overnight Sadism / You"ll Never Know Her

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018
Genres: Milking, Fetish, Handjob, FemDom, Footjob

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:42:34

screenshotscreenshot

Download or watch online: dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/n254r9zqilzo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 09, 2022 4:55 pm
Domina Hera (My Nuts Hurt Like Hell! / 28.03.2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Domina Hera
Date of release: 2015
Genres: Legs, CBT, Ball Abuse, Femdom, Domination, High Heels, Brat Girls

Your balls will even hurt just by watching this video! After she kicked him in the balls and force him to stand in front of her with legs wide open, she squeeze them and then give his naked hanging bollocks a brutal and ruthless punching... And she repeat this quite often, it seams she wants to castrate him by punching his nuts...

Video Size: 240.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:14

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/36tysidzzw0x
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 09, 2022 6:48 pm
Mae Meyers

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mae Meyers
Date of release: 2011
Genres: Interracial, Hardcore, Cuckold, Oral

Video Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:41:34
Resolution: 768x432

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8m381fzyy4my
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Miki Fujimura / (Roselip 0268)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Miki Fujimura
Date of release: 2010
Genres: Japanese, facesitting, foot fetish, uncensored, cunilingus, Japan Femdom

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 383.2 MB
Duration: 00:31:33
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/g3srlkjq0vve
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 10, 2022 1:42 pm
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2: Anny Aurora & Texas Patti

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti
Date of release: 27.05.2021
Genres: Dildo, Strapon, Anal Play, Toys, Stockings, Ball Gag, Lesbian, Fingering, Bondage, Anal, BDSM, LezDom

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

Video Size: 797.8 MB
Duration: 00:42:29
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/fv9h0lbnrcu9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 10, 2022 3:35 pm
Riley Reid - The Riley Reid Experience

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Riley Reid
Date of release: 2018
Genres: Humiliation, Stockings, Masturbation Instruction, Anal Play, Masturbation, Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction

FleshLight Girl Mistress Riley Reid wants you to feel how incredible it is to fuck her... but the closest you will get is humping the silicone fleshlight molded of her asshole. LOL Of course slaves are not permitted to penetrate her divine flesh. Fucking the model of her perfect ass just makes you more desperate and horny for the real thing.

Video Size: 941.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bv0y1swhqyx8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm
Natalie Black - The Journey Into Hell / (Amator)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Natalie Black
Genres: Bondage, Strapon, Spanking, Fuck Machine, FemDom, Dildo, BDSM, Submales

Hell cannot be that bad if you have Mistress Natalie Black in charge of things! Don't let Natalie Black's innocent looks fool you. Natalie is a wild dominatrix and she loves to dish out some kinky punishment with the best of them! Check out the first scene and you get to see her finger the masked slaves butthole, all while getting it ready for the large strap - on she's about to pound his ass with! Natalie is a professional. You can tell she's done this more than a few times!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 749.9 MB
Duration: 00:59:40
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/myo62dclv52z
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 10, 2022 7:19 pm
London River - Fisted

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Whipping, Femdom, Anal, Bondage, Ejaculation, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Vibrator, Handjob

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.

Video Size: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:49:01
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/11w9caa4nv17
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:07 pm
Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend! /

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2016
Genres: Ruined Orgasm, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Mistress

Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum. Mia shows her slave the power of "Mandy" as she takes it away, laughing as his pathetic cock desperately fucks the empty air. The horny slave is soon begging for "Mandy" to return. Mia enjoys her game of tease and denial, taking her slave right to the edge, then removing the milking machine yet again. Mia finally does allow the slave to cum, but quickly makes sure that he has to eat his cum load, ruining the pleasure of his orgasm.

Video Size: 763.5 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/e7jg4b48u5qk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 11, 2022 5:58 pm
Skylar Snow - The Special Client Treatment

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Skylar Snow
Date of release: 2022
Genres: Pegging, Blonde, Big Ass, Hardcore, Big Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Real Tits, Taboo, Shaved, Piercings, Cow Girl, Blowjob, Strap On, MILF, Anal, Lingerie, Doggy Style

Sexy, curvy Skylar Snow brings a new selection of toys to one of her top clients, Mason Lear. He's in the market for some new toys, and she says this one slides in like a hot knife through butter. Mason is clearly interested in this toy, and Skylar happily invites him to try the toy out, himself. Since he's such a loyal client, she's willing to let him try it before she buys it. She slips into it herself, and they can see how it fits. She strips down, ready to help Mason experience the ultimate pleasure, with her strap-on cock.

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:24:53

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/lmcb39i6kxsi
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 11, 2022 7:50 pm
Cheyenne Jewel & Mia Li (3 orgasms on the Mat during wrestling! muscle on muscle crimes! / 19.07.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cheyenne Jewel, Mia Li
Genres: Strapon, Wrestling, Submission, Domination, Femdom, Lesbo, Face Sitting Asian, Pussy Eating, Muscle

Mia "muscles" Li beat out Barbary rose to make it this leg of the tournament again Cheyenne "the Wrangler" Jewel. Mia is a hot muscular Asian babe who is known for cuming on the mats at any moment if she is trapped long enough and fingered hard enough. Cheyenne Jewel is a hot red headed muscle Vegan Babe who is use to throwing girls around like rag dolls. Today it's muscle on muscle and only one can cum out on top. Mia Li is trapped and squirms for help but it's futile against the power of Cheyenne Jewel. Loser is fucked and give sloppy blow ups to a strap on cock. Winner has her muscles and butthole worshipped. After a long day of wrestling hard, The winner asshole is sweet and sweaty and the loser must lap up the asshole and all it's winner juices!

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:41:31
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/1jo9wrnvqgd8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 11, 2022 9:43 pm
ALSU JANE and PAMELA - Great smoke break (WITH POLINA) ( 167879 - SERVANTS FOR GIRLS )

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: ALSU JANE and PAMELA
Date of release: 2022
Genres: SPIT FETISH, SMOKING, HUMILIATION, SPITTING, HUMAN ASHTRAY, LESBIAN DOMINATION

Video Size: 747.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:33

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/d8aspi56wuwr
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 12, 2022 6:27 pm
Ashley Fires - Edged Sex Slave Training (2/2/15)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Fires
Date of release: 2015
Genres: Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Edging, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking

Lance finds himself chained to a wall in a dungeon setting. Ashley Fires (his ex-girlfriend's best friend) walks in. Ashley tells him that she told his ex to break up with him.Now that Lance is dumped and single, Ashley has taken him in to be her new sex slave. She knows that he has trouble with cumming, too soon, from talking to his ex. The first thing she is going to put him through, is serious stamina training.Ashley knows that Lance has a thing for pantyhose. She also knows how horny she makes him. It doesn't take her long at all to get him rock hard. First she edges him with her mouth, then she rips open her pantyhose and edges him with her pussy.When he gets close to cumming, she pulls his cock out and slides against it with her pussy lips and clit, so she can get off, but he can't.Ashley gets herself off multiple times before she finally lets him cum. When he does she rubs his cum in her pussy, sits on his face and makes him lick it all out.

Video Size: 867.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:04
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bu4t8symrd40
UnearthlyK2
Added: Dec 13, 2022 1:52 pm
Mackenzie Moss - Chastity Law

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mackenzie Moss
Date of release: 12.11.2019
Genres: Vibrator, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Femdom, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Bondage

If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:17:08

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/7eev5x1doufr