Author
richglos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 08, 2022 3:35 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Lana Vegas & Lena Nitro - Single Milf'S Taste Each Other'S Pussies On The First Date

FileSize: 911.1 MB || Duration: 00:15:34
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgasm
Date: 2022
Description: Blonde big tit MILF Lana Vegas has been lonely and horny since she became single so she signed up on a dating app so she can fuck but she is curious on wanting to fuck a hot girl and she gets a match!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Lana_Vegas_Lesbian_MILF_Pussy_Licking_Kissing_Masturbation_Orgasm_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 09, 2022 3:37 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Linn Lamborghini aka Avrora Sky, Aurora & Maya Morgan aka Kira Stone, Maya Bee, Maya Morgen - After A Long Walk In The Park

FileSize: 2.56 GB || Duration: 00:36:06
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Kissing, Teen, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Orgasm, Lesbian
Description: We're crazy about city life. The first time we came to this city, we walked the streets all day and stayed in the parks till dawn. People smiled, friendly-like, and we knew we could live here.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Maya_Morgen._After_A_Long_Walk_In_The_Park_Orgasm_Lesbian_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 09, 2022 6:19 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Diana Zilli (EU) (44), Mencia Francis (19) - MILF tutor gives some very heated up homeschooling to her smoking hot student / 14506

FileSize: 1.21 GB || Duration: 00:36:13
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Old, Asslicking, Shaved, Lesbian, MILF
Cast: Diana Zilli (EU) (44), Mencia Francis (19)
Date: 11-06-2022
Description: Hot teeny Mencia Francis gets some special homeschooling from lesbian MILF tutor Diana Zilli.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mencia_Francis_Diana_Zilli_Old_Asslicking_Shaved_Lesbian_MILF_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 10, 2022 1:04 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Oxana Chic & Lil Karla - Stockings & Straps 2 (MetArt Films)

FileSize: 641.8 MB || Duration: 00:17:43
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Strapon, Nylon, Stockings, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Dildo
Director: MetArt Films
Cast: Oxana Chic & Lil Karla
Date: 09.06.2022
Description: Sorry, there is no description for this video

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Oxana_Chic_Strapon_Nylon_Stockings_Lesbian_Pussy_Licking_Dildo_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 10, 2022 4:03 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Reena Sky, Vanessa Veracruz - Lesbian Brunette Beauties.mp4

FileSize: 651.46 MB || Duration: 00:31:44
Resolution: 1280x720 || BitRate : 2738 kb/s || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Lesbo , strapless dildo, toys, young, teen, erotic, Girl on Girl

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Reena_Sky,_Vanessa_Veracruz_-_Lesbian_Brunette_Beauties.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 10, 2022 9:10 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Sabina Rouge, Haley Reed, Penny Barber (Wingwoman)

FileSize: 1.32 GB || Duration: 00:38:31
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Fingering, Family Roleplay, Blonde, MILF, Teen, Foot Fetish, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Lesbian
Cast: Sabina Rouge, Haley Reed, Penny Barber
Date: 2022-05-28
Description: Two teens, Sabina Rouge and her friend Haley Reed, are hanging out. Penny Barber, Sabina's stepmother, pops in and Haley instantly gets a crush on her, although Sabina doesn't seem to notice. Although Haley subtly tries flirting with Penny, Penny mostly ignores her... and instead seems to be paying attention to Sabina!When Penny excuses herself, Haley points out that Penny is sooooo into Sabina. Although Sabina is shocked and tries to deny it at first, realization hits her. NOW she sees her stepmother in a new, sexy light, but offers to try and set Haley up with Penny instead, which Haley begrudgingly accepts.Sabina and Haley find Penny, and Sabina starts trying to talk Haley up to get Penny interested. But no matter what Sabina does, her efforts fall flat. She then changes tactics and tries to bridge the gap by coming onto Penny herself. Of course, Penny is much more interested then, ESPECIALLY once Sabina starts using mommy talk. That's when Sabina encourages Haley to use mommy talk, too, knowing that they're onto something.Penny's resolve quickly crumbles beneath the attention of BOTH of them, which leads to a steamy threesome. While it may not have been EXACTLY how Haley wanted to get with Penny, it's definitely a fun twist!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Sabina_Rouge_Foot_Fetish_Natural_Tits_Big_Tits_Lesbian_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 11, 2022 3:39 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Simon & Mia - Audition - Simon 2 (MetArt Films)

FileSize: 1.27 GB || Duration: 00:35:34
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Genre: Pussy Licking, Strapon, Lesbian, Dildo, Nylon, Pantyhose
Director: MetArt Films
Cast: Simon & Mia
Date: 16.06.2022
Description: Sorry, there is no description for this video

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Simon_Pussy_Licking_Strapon_Lesbian_Dildo_Nylon_Pantyhose_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 12, 2022 10:21 am
screenshot
Original Title: Vanessa Decker, Africa Danger (Movie night lesbians facesitting)

FileSize: 847.2 MB || Duration: 00:20:54

screenshot

Date: 18.06.2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Africa_Danger_Trimmed_Pussy_Lesbian_Face_Sitting_Piercing_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 13, 2022 4:15 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Bailey Brooke, Cory Chase - Handsy Daughter.mp4

FileSize: 1.49 GB || Duration: 00:36:25
Resolution: 1920x1080 || BitRate : 5669 kb/s || Format AVC

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Bailey_Brooke,_Cory_Chase_-_Handsy_Daughter.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 14, 2022 1:48 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Laney Grey, Destiny Cruz (Always a Cheater)

FileSize: 1.04 GB || Duration: 00:30:52
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Date: 18.06.2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Destiny_Cruz_Pussy_Licking_Scissoring_Interracial_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 14, 2022 4:47 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Emelie Crystal & Alya Stark - Tasty Morning

FileSize: 1.21 GB || Duration: 00:21:44

screenshot

Cast: Emelie Crystal & Alya Stark
Date: 10.06.2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Emelie_Crystal_Lesbian_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 14, 2022 10:28 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Flamy Nika & Milana Taylor - The Winner Takes It All

FileSize: 1.69 GB || Duration: 00:23:54

screenshot

Description: Flamy's played all her cards and that's what Milana's done too. Nothing more to say, just their asses to play with. The winner takes it all, but the loser gets to be played with and I wouldn't mind losing in their game either tbh...

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Flamy_Nika_Masturbation_Orgasm_Pussy_Licking_Kissing_Teen_Lesbian_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 15, 2022 1:49 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley - We Like Girls

FileSize: 1.48 GB || Duration: 00:47:31

screenshot

Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
Date: 2022-06-12
Description: Nominated - All-Girl Series of the Year, XBIZ 2020Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!It's a beautiful day on set today and an EXTRA beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.''When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with ME -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is REALLY great!'Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a SPECIAL TREAT since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Jane_Wilde_Rimming_StrapOn_Hairy_Toys_Lesbian_Kissing_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 15, 2022 5:14 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Kami Yammy & Lesya Milk - Pussy Control

FileSize: 2.21 GB || Duration: 00:31:08

screenshot

Description: Good pussy always stands out, it has like an aura around it, attracting everyone around.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Kami_Yammy_Orgasm_Kissing_Pussy_Licking_Masturbation_Teen_Lesbian_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jul 15, 2022 11:12 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Kira Noir, Brooklyn Gray (Happy Campers / 30.04.22)

FileSize: 1.13 GB || Duration: 00:31:41

screenshot

Cast: Kira Noir, Brooklyn Gray
Description: Brooklyn Gray thought she'd enjoy the beautiful day with a hike, but she's not enjoying herself when she gets lost! Luckily, experienced camper Kira Noir comes to her rescue and brings her back to camp. Brooklyn may not have experience in the outdoors, but she shows Kira her experience with other things, kissing her beautiful rescuer and undressing her. The babes suck each other's tits, and Kira fingers Brooklyn, licking her asshole till she cums, then Kira looks into the short-haired beauty's eyes as she orgasms with Brooklyn's fingers inside her pussy. These happy campers really enjoy the great outdoors as they sit on each other's faces!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Kira_Noir_Brooklyn_Gray_Lesbian_Big_Tits_Black_Outdoor_Full_HD.mp4