Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 13, 2024 8:44 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.83 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:55:36 l 9551 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 317 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Shrooms Q - The Traveling Hippie Chick Anal Experience

Description: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! We've got a present for you! It's 19 year old Shrooms. Shrooms is a really fun, sexy petite gal. Apparently she's one of those van life folks who lives in a van* full time with her boyfriend (*We confirmed that she is NOT in a van down by the river). She travels around in the van selling crystals to pay the bills. Honestly, one look at this girl and you'd think, yup that all checks out. She really is an adorable gal though. She's a little shy but she really turns on when Rick gets her out of those clothes. She's one of those pleasers, definitely more of a submissive type. When it's time to suck my cock, Rick convinces her to ask her boyfriend AFTER the casting process, lol. She complies and from the second she puts her mouth on my cock I knew this was gonna be a good one. She's such a compliant little spinner, she really gets into sucking my cock. She's tried anal only once before, so when I fuck her in doggy style it's like this wild new sensation she's not experienced, and she loves it. She's all mine by the time we get to the couch. She has more than one organism while taking my cock in different positions. We even take a quick break so I can eat her pussy before we practice some deep throat with her face over the couch. When we start the buttstuff, she's understandably nervous, but quickly takes to the anal like a fish in water. She really seems to like getting fucked in the ass, and her little petite body looks so good doing it. She has more than one orgasm while running the anal gauntlet, and she gives an amazing performance. Some nice baby gapes, ass to mouth, and hard anal fucking later we finish up with a super drippy creampie in the chair. She's all smiles back on the couch, she never expected anal to be so awesome and that's really great. Unfortunately she isn't getting paid today, and I guess the great crystal tour continues!

Download File:
Shrooms Q - The Traveling Hippie Chick Anal Experience
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 13, 2024 12:40 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:35:56 l 4147 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Kelsey Kane - Kelsey Kane Modeling Audition 2023-11-28

Download File:
Kelsey Kane - Kelsey Kane Modeling Audition 2023-11-28
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 13, 2024 4:34 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (4.45 GB)
Video: mp4v-20 l 01:05:35 l 9542 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 160 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Britney Rose - The symbol of love Eiffel tower

Description: Welcome back friends, and get ready for a roller coaster ride of fun! I'm back from vacation, and a new stiff cock did a great job filling in. He did so well we couldn't waste this opportunity.,,, That's right for the first time in YEARS, we're gonna double team the next girl that walks through the door. Luckily that girl is Britney and she is a fucking smoke show. Tall, blonde, those sexy tan lines. This is a girl who if she plays her cards right, shouldn't EVER have to work after landing a trophy husband or something. Of course Britney has no idea what's in store for her today. She doesn't know she's sucking ONE dick, no less getting railed by TWO guys!! I gotta say from the time she walks in her presence is just exciting. I won't gush too hard this week, that's how awesome this casting is. Britney does everything we ask her to and with a smile on her face. She interview, gets naked and shows off her awesome body, the toys and buttplug. She's only confused for a second when she finds out it's gonna be me and my friend banging her, then it's off to the races. That throat is deep and she likes taking cock all the way down. She consistently deep throats the cock while getting railed. She even takes both our cocks anally, Ass to mouth, so gaping, face fucking Ayi yai yai. I blast a load on her face, then my buddy fucks a creampie into her right after with my cum still on her face. What a champion. Idk guys, this could be one of the hottest we've ever had. Looks, attitude, sexual prowess, idk what more we could ask for. So thanks Britney, hopefully we'll be seeing much more of you!<3 Cam

Download File:
Britney Rose - The symbol of love Eiffel tower
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 12, 2024 8:30 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.97 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:28:07 l 14942 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 192 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Nela Decker - Her first experience in a night club

Download File:
Nela Decker - Her first experience in a night club
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 12, 2024 12:26 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.76 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:31:50 l 3987 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Skylar Storm 2023, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob

Download File:
Skylar Storm 2023, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 12, 2024 4:21 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.62 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:45:03 l 8000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Crystal Maiden - Young Anal Tryouts

Download File:
Crystal Maiden - Young Anal Tryouts
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 11, 2024 8:15 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.98 GB)
Video: mp4v-20 l 00:58:42 l 9542 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 160 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Nicole Nichols - Anna Nicole Smith's lookalike debut

Description: Welcome friends! We've got another fun casting candidate this week. Meet 20yo Nicole. She's 5ft nothing and full of all kinds of sass. She's just got this amazing chaotic energy surrounding her, and I gotta say I dig it. Something about her reminds me of what Anna Nicole Smith was probably like back in her heyday of strippin' and tryna find a rich man lol. We're happy to have this eager little beaver here today. She arrives, hits the couch and we're ready to go. I knew this was gonna be a good day; when asked why she wants to get involved with the adult industry she replies. "I like to fuck." Jackpot! It's all downhill from there. I think given that introduction, she's basically what I expected her to be except the fact that she's not done anal, that one surprised me a bit. After some more fun on the couch, she's ready to do what she's told and before we can get into position. She's got the top off and those little perky nattys out. The rest of the clothes come off and she's showing us her butthole and playing with toys on the couch, with a buttplug in that virgin booty. There isn't much hesitation when we move to the practical part of the interview and she does a great job sucking my cock. Finally it's on to the fuckin' and as expected she does a great job on this part too. We fuck around the office and she even gets her face fucked a bit before we get to the best part. anal. She's an anal virgin, and you can tell. That asshole is really really tight, but she's a trooper and she powers through the rest of the way. You can tell getting buttfucked is way outside her comfort zone. She was doing everything in her power to grin and bear it. We got some great film footage of her though - the riding and gaping that sweet little ass was amazing. We finish up in the chair, and I fuck her ass one last time before I switch lanes and drop a massive load in her pussy. which of course Rick instructs her to taste, and she does. Back on the couch, the vibe is WHOA. Yup sweet stuff you just got fucked in the butt by a stranger and lived to tell the tale. Congratulations! Lol she seems relieved, she gets a 10/10 and an uber to a shopping mall. I guess she's gonna spend all that theoretical money she just made, because we don't have any practical money for her lollll. <3 Cam

Download File:
Nicole Nichols - Anna Nicole Smith's lookalike debut
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 11, 2024 12:08 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (2.12 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:59:47 l 5000 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 127 Kbps l 44 Khz

screenshot

Katrina Colt - Katrina's Anal Xxxmas

Description: All Katrina Colt wants for Xmas is to get her cheeks beat & her ass fucked deep! So que the Xmas music and the extra bottles of lube, as this naughty minx sits her ass down on a major dick for some good ole holiday gaping! It'll be a jolly good jerk-worthy time!

Download File:
Katrina Colt - Katrina's Anal Xxxmas
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 11, 2024 4:04 am
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.68 GB)
Video: avc1 l 00:56:09 l 9109 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2 l 256 Kbps l 48 Khz

screenshot

Sophia Sterling - Your secret is safe with us

Description: 19 year old Sophia is a tall glass of water. She's 5ft 10 inches of cute, but she doesn't know it yet! Our goal today is simple - we're to work that sweet virgin butthole of hers! Sophia works at a call center, which sounds incredibly boring. If I was an attractive teen girl, I wouldn't wanna do that shit either. So she answered an ad and here she is. Sophia also has a boyfriend, a boyfriend who doesn't exactly know what she's doing, so hopefully that doesn't create any issues either. None of that matters at this moment though, cause she's here sitting on the couch in that very pretty dress. Sophia is bubbly, she's smiley, she's fun. When Rick gets that dress off of her, we see she's got a rocking body. We get some toys in those holes, and then it gets real. It's time to put those skills to the test, but not before a quick pinky swear. Next thing you know we're looking at those blue eyes suck my hard cock. Sophia has a bit of a thing about the texture of body fluids, so she's not super keen on things like eating pussy, or tasting her pussy off a cock, but she really gives it her best and shows the producers what we want to see. After some doggy style, some riding and missionary she lets me fuck her face a bit. The way those big blue eyes are looking up while I'm hammering her mouth is pretty fucking sexy, not as sexy as fucking her ass though. Back on the desk she's a little nervous but we're gonna take care of her, and before she knows it we're balls deep. Her sweet tight ass takes a good pounding, and she looks great riding me in reverse. She looks even better with her feet on my knees and that asshole gaping wide open. After fucking her in the chair, we had to put her to the test one more time with a big fat facial. I really painted that face too. That cum stays plastered on her even as we do the end of interview stuff. We promise we won't tell her boyfriend what happened, and let her know she isn't getting paid, and she STILL has the cum on her face. Well, hopefully she cleans that up before she gets home.. Either way, your secret is safe with us Sophia

Download File:
Sophia Sterling - Your secret is safe with us
LadyOLady
Added: Mar 10, 2024 7:58 pm
screenshot

File: mp4 l (3.13 GB)
Video: avc1 l 01:43:56 l 3993 Kbps l 1920x1080 l 29.970 fps

screenshot

Sofi Adam 2023, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob

Download File: