Author
combinator
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 02, 2020 8:34 pm
Andreina Deluxe

screenshot

Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers OBEY! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her BIG ASS on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass. In the end she uses her long hair to give him a HAIRJOB! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Duration: 00:36:22
Video: Full HD, MPEG-4, 1920x1080
Size: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Download
combinator
Added: Dec 06, 2020 10:54 pm
Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

screenshot

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 00:13:36
Size: 989.5 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6b856362d6c37/Kat_Dior__Pegging_Rituals_Full_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Dec 12, 2020 9:32 am
Jenevieve Hexxx

screenshot

When Goddess Jenevieve Hexxx walks into a store, she expects to be treated like the superior Alpha she is. She looks at the beta salesperson and demands that he get on his knees and thank her for coming to his store. The customer is always right, right? She laughs at him as he does her bidding and soon has him licking her dirty feet. She orders him to kiss her asshole and knows that he will do as he is told... they all obey when they are around Goddess Jenevieve! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Duration: 00:33:42
Size: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/7mqkpjanxr17
combinator
Added: Dec 15, 2020 9:45 pm
Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

screenshot

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 00:13:36
Size: 989.5 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6b856362d6c37/Kat_Dior__Pegging_Rituals_Full_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Dec 23, 2020 10:02 pm
Stevie Shae Bi Blowjob 2019-07-15

screenshot

Duration: 00:06:00
Size: 517.8 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/930a2a42ec026/Stevie_Shae_Bi_Blowjob_20190715_Full_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Dec 25, 2020 11:43 pm
Chanel Preston

screenshot

The more sexually frustrated her slave becomes the happier it makes Mistress Chanel. She loves nothing more than seeing that desperate look on a slave's face begging to release but never allowed the opportunity. His cock, his hands, his entire body are completely helpless leaving Mistress Chanel to do anything she desires to make him that much hornier.

Duration: 00:11:35
Size: 985.5 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/35e636f6ec02a/Chanel_Preston_Full_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Dec 29, 2020 10:36 am
Deep and Dry

screenshot

This is one of My all time favourite clips to date.......... In the baking Spanish sun My slave as been chained up for streching. No words are required, I stalk up to My captured prey in silence. you can hear the click of My sharp heels on the cold tiles, My cock hard I walk straight into his hole. No lube, no easing open......straight in and to the point. he is spread open locked in heavy chains. As My cock fills him deep and dry, the only sound is of the slave struggling to catch his breath. The room is silent so it seems unnecessarily loud and desperate. Echoing off the walls his laboured breathing sets the tone for this fucking. Bra, fishnets, thigh highs and My favourite harness and My hardest cock is all I need to get the message across. I hold him by the throat as his body is spreadeagled on the bench. We look at each other, I feel him clenching on My cock and My eyes stare deep into his soul with all his secrets laid bare. he knows there is no escape, his short shallow breaths reflect his realisation and the slow monotonous clang of the chains grow louder which each thrust............... Erotic, sensual and so cruelly sadistic I speak almost in a whisper. Few words are needed, My hips speak for themselves as I push deeper than ever before............

Duration: 00:08:54
Video: HD, MPEG-4, 1280x720
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/dd4f8663270c3/Deep_and_Dry_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Jan 02, 2021 10:54 pm
Oto Useda - CFNM

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy Oto Useda is laying on the bed with his girlfriend as they enjoy a magazine. It is no surprise that the girl is more interested in the sexy Oto than the magazine, feeling over his back as he reads. She straddles Oto and tries to distract him as he rubs his shoulders and kisses his neck. Moving to the side she pulls down his underwear a little to kiss and spank that sexy ass. Then she completely removes Oto's underwear and spanks that ass. She continues to spank that sexy ass and leans down to kiss it too. Turning Oto over so she can kiss his nipples too. She sucks on Oto's pert nipples. Moving down to Oto's cock she soon has it rock hard as she sucks and wanks it.. Moving Oto she blindfolds him and he holds his legs in the air to show off his tight hole. She gives the ass a few spanks as he sucks on Oto's balls and rubs his hot hole. That sexy ass has a rosy glow as she spanks it some more while sucking the balls and wanking that big cock. Then Oto's tight holel feels the push of a toy as it slide deep into his ass. The girl fucks his ass with the dildo as she wanks his hard cock. Taking a larger toy she opens that ass even wider whilst continuing to wank the cock. That hot ass is spanked as the toy fucks the hole. Oto raises that ass high in the air to get more of the toy deep inside. The girl keeps fucking and spanking the hot ass, using a finger too. Then Leo lays flat on the bed and has his clamped nipples pulled and slapped. His big cock stands pround as he feels his nipples being abused. The girl grabs the big dick and wanks it. Then all attention is on that big cock as it is wanked hard until it shoots the hot, creamy, cum.

Duration: 00:45:46
Video: HD, MPEG-4, 1280x720
Size: 1012.3 MB

screenshot

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1df7cbedd269a/Oto_Useda__CFNM_HD.mp4
combinator
Added: Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am
Havana Ginger - Strap on For Marcello

screenshot

Duration: 00:29:03