Author
goldenСat
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:02 pm
A Fast Anal Fist and vibe / Abigail Dupree /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Abigail Dupree
Genre: Solo, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy
Description: The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Type: 720p
Size: 625 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File

ArgenDana - Taintacle deep fisting and gape tunnel / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Double Fisting, Hardcore, Latex, MILF, Large Insertion
Year: 2020
Description: Here i produce a gape tunnel and receive deep fisting with big man arm with huge Taintacle dildo from MrHankeys Toys.

Type: 1440p
Size: 935 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Duration: 23 min 51 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:02 pm
Queen Nikoletta aka Nikoletta Joy (Ketsweet) - Nikolettas XL anal demolition (April 25th, 2020) / Queen Nikoletta aka Nikoletta Joy (Ketsweet) / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Queen Nikoletta aka Nikoletta Joy (Ketsweet)
Genre: Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Big Natural Tits, Prolapse, Rosebud
Description: Our beautiful Russian ‘Queen Nikoletta’ stars in this thrilling update, destroying her greedy asshole with three gargantuan dildos from “Hankeys Toys”! These are amongst the very biggest dildos they make, and only the most depraved monster cock craving whores would even dream of fucking them. The XXXL ’SeaHorse’, “Mateo” and “Boss Hogg” dildos are all gigantic in size, with a minimum 4’ thick shafts and in various lengths. Nikoletta is on heat, and she wants to devour every one of them in her ass, completely destroying it entirely as she engulfs them one after the other. See her begin with the Seahorse, slamming up and down its thick ridged shaft so deep we couldn’t believe our fucking eyes! She sinks over 10’ of its 17’ shaft into her bowels, making her belly bulge from the inside till she reaches her first, mind blowing orgasm. Her first toy is conquered, now its time for the ‘Mateo’, with it’s bulbous 4’ thick head, it’s not easy to get it in, but Nikoletta takes it like the professional anal whore she is, grinding up and down, as the intense stretching sensations send more powerful euphoric shockwaves throughout her body. Her final challenge is the XXXL ’Boss Hogg’, the biggest and widest of them all, how deep did she get it in? INSANELY deep! Sniffing on some poppers to relax her ass even more, whilst frantically masturbating her clit with over half the Boss Hogg buried inside her! WOW, what an orgasm! And the damage these beasts caused to her asshole is simply mind blowing, as she pulls it open with both hands and pushes hard to make it prolapse to obscene levels!

Type: 1080p
Size: 377 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 9 min 59 s

screenshot
Download File

Pussy Fisting short / Abigail Dupree /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretching
Description: Masturbation is fundamentally necessary for earthly happiness. Self pleasure is healthy and necessary to maintain hormone levels. The act in and of itself is pleasing to watch and participate in at any time of the day or night. - A Healthy Compulsive Masturbation which has become a wise replacement for daily actives in life, such as school, rest, work, relationships and more.

Size: 218 MB
Duration: 6 min 28 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:03 pm
Extreme Size Anal Slave / Abigail Dupree /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Solo, Anal, Anal Stretching, Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Double Insertion
Description: Slave Abigail Dupree doesn't waste any time getting right to shoving her fist in her well trained asshole, despite revealing that she was skeptical about her abilities to go extreme, fast and hard in the first 10 minutes. She hops onto her fuck post and fucks her ass with her favorite cock and then spreads her asshole with her fingers for you to see. As she reaches around behind her, she eagerly slips her entire fist inside that butt hole up to her little wrist. Now that she is nice and stretched out it's time to go bigger or go home so she grabs her pig hole deep II by oxballs and slides it in before fucking her pig hole with the cock she started with.

Size: 525 MB
Duration: 10 min 15 s

screenshot
Download File

Lilyminx - Anal Fisting / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Fisting, Teens, Anal, Small Tits, Masturbation

Size: 149 MB
Duration: 10 min 7 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:05 pm
The odd couple in action / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: lesbian, natural, fisting, ass licking, rimming

Size: 872 MB
Duration: 16 min 51 s

screenshot

Brittany Bardot - Vyfistovaná paní Soňa / Brittany Bardot / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Brittany Bardot
Genre: Hypnotized MILF anal anal creampie anal toy asshole blonde blowjob fisting gaping hole hardcore perverse squirt pissing

Size: 676 MB
Duration: 21 min 4 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:06 pm
XandriaGoddess - Ass fisting and dildo sucking / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Fisting, Dildo Sucking, Deepthroat, Ass

Type: 1046p
Size: 468 MB
Resolution: 1046 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 30 s

screenshot

dollidoll - Latex Fisting and Gaping / dollidoll / 2018-12-05

screenshot

screenshot

Models: dollidoll
Genre: Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Humiliation, Latex
Year: 2018-12-05
Description: I'm just a desperate little slut begging for your attention and approval Master. After teasing you and edging in my latex body suit I start fisting my pussy with no warm up. I keep mentioning how loose my hole is while fucking a huge 12" dildo. Your fist gapes my stretched out cunt wide until your wrist deep and I finally cum all over your fist!

Size: 329 MB
Duration: 15 min 12 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 15, 2020 9:52 am
dollidoll - Gaping and Fisting Humiliation / dollidoll / 2018-08-29

screenshot

screenshot

Models: dollidoll
Genre: Bad Dragon, Cum Play, Fisting, Humiliation, Pussy Gaping
Year: 2018-08-29
Description: I use 4 different dildos and degrade myself while stretching out my pussy. A Bad Dragon & a 12in cock prove an 8in dildo is too small for my gaping pussy. My dum slut brain takes over so I fist & gape myself then show off how stretched out I am with another toy. Lots of humiliating loose talk, drippy cum & playing with my gape!

Size: 427 MB
Duration: 18 min 1 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 16, 2020 1:54 am
Siswet19 / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Self Anal Fisting, Big Dildo Huge Monster Toys

Size: 132 MB
Duration: 5 min 5 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 17, 2020 1:56 am
Pussy Hour / ? / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Models: ?
Genre: lesbian, fisting, natural
Description: Sexy horny sluts get into each other exploring the most wettest spots and making them tick.

Size: 996 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 13 min 30 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 18, 2020 1:58 am
Clip Tipp 17 / / 2003

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Fisting, Extreme, DP, Amateur, Mature, Granny, Milf, Compilation
Year: 2003

Type: 480p
Size: 1 000 MB
Format: AVI
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 1 h 59 min

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 18, 2020 6:00 pm
ArgenDana - Rosebud Explotion / / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Big Ass, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape, Gaping
Year: 2019

Size: 589 MB
Duration: 19 min 26 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 19, 2020 6:04 pm
Siswet19 Extreme session, BossHong, Gaping Speculum, Huge Bugle / / 2020

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Big Long Huge Anal Dildo Toys Double Fisting, Domination, Femdom, Bondage

Type: 1088p
Size: 688 MB
Resolution: 1088 x 1 912
Duration: 46 min 27 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 21, 2020 2:05 am
ArgenDana - Mega Rosebud And Extreme Gape / / 2019

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Big Ass, Fisting, Gape, Gaping
Year: 2019
Description: 20 minutes of pure anal deep penetration very hard and extremely hot! HD DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Size: 705 MB
Duration: 21 min 18 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 21, 2020 6:08 pm
My Little Fisting Protege / /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking
Description: Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Type: 400p
Size: 166 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 24 min 6 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 22, 2020 2:07 am
My Little Fisting Protege / /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking
Description: Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Size: 392 MB
Duration: 24 min 6 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Dec 22, 2020 10:08 am
Fisting Friends Forver / /

screenshot

screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting
Description: Hot lesbian babes Sheril Blossom and Sasha Sparrow lick each other's pussies. Sheril's pussy is dripping wet and ready for Sasha's fist! Sasha fists Sheril's pussy while she moans in pleasure. These girls will surely be fisting friends forever!

Size: 487 MB
Duration: 28 min 26 s

screenshot
Download File