goldenСat
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2022 1:38 am
Angela Sommers (E0821) / Angela Sommers /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Angela Sommers
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Pantyhose
Description: These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet - and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves -and the rope of course. All in all... this was a very sexy set that seemed to even get steamier when the gag went in. Imagine that? Angela is a kinky girl after all...

Type: 720p
Size: 260 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 6 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 18, 2022 9:37 am
GIGI ALLENS - AUSSIE ASSAULT (E0827) / Gigi Allens /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Gigi Allens
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Solo, Toys, Latex

Size: 348 MB
Duration: 12 min 14 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 19, 2022 1:39 am
Candle and Chritina Carter - Chained Beauty (E0816) / Candle, Christina Carter /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Candle, Christina Carter
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Nylon, Pantyhose, Latex, FemDom
Description: Candle is red hot dressed as she is in red latex and sheer pantyhose. Add to that cold hard steel chain and shoes locks and you have what is sure to be remembered as a classic cafe set... but that is not all. Because if Candle is hot on her own, you add a very domme Christina Carter to the mix and you have just a glorious good time for all... super sexy stuff that is sure to please... I know the girls enjoyed themselves

Size: 407 MB
Duration: 14 min 17 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 19, 2022 9:40 am
Crammed And Conquered / Vicktoria Redd, Danika / 19.07.2014

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Vicktoria Redd, Danika
Genre: Outdoors,Blonde,Brunette,Asian,Shaved Pussy,Small Ass,Big Tits,Medium Tits,Piersing,Tatu,Latex,Dominatrix,BDSM,Lesbians,Bondage,Handcuffs,Glass Dildo,Whip,Anal Insertion,FemDom,Other Toys
Year: 19.07.2014
Description: During a weekend in the country with a domineering blonde she'd met at a chic party, the submissive brunette allowed her body to be subjected to bizarre torments. Soon she was decorated with nipple clamps, wrist cuffs, floggers, and her nakedness restrained with chains to the top of the leafy pergola in the blonde's garden...
The blonde enjoyed whipping her, especially on the butt, and then she took even greater delight in cramming a jeweled butt plug into her sub's asshole...then licking her nipples, which were still pinched in the clamps...
But the blonde conqueror was hardly finished. Next clamps were applied to the sub's cunny lips, to make it easier for the blonde to shove a ribbed glass dildo up her shaved pussy...a dildo which afterward she had the sub lick clean!
Yes, many were the torments endured by the pretty brunette at the hands of the blonde domme...and then she had hours to think about them later, left hanging nude in the garden while the blonde went back to the castle to bathe and refresh herself after all those kinky exertions. Live it all for yourself through a fetish XXX video packed with Full HD BDSM and lesbian bondage!

Type: 1080p
Size: 720 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 16 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 19, 2022 5:41 pm
Christina Carter (E0819) / Christina Carter / 2014

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Christina Carter
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Latex
Year: 2014

Size: 653 MB
Duration: 23 min 35 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 20, 2022 1:40 am
Anastasia Pierce, Emily AdDison, Kendra James and Randy Moore (E0810) / Anastasia Pierce, Emily Addison, Kendra James and Randy Moore /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Anastasia Pierce, Emily Addison, Kendra James and Randy Moore
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Latex, Nylon
Description: Brand new this week, a bevy of beautiful girls (Anastasia Pierce, Emily Addison, Kendra James and Randy Moore) all struggle and come on a tight crotchrope with 6 powerful vibrators attached. It's a serious cum fest... super sexy

Size: 255 MB
Duration: 8 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 20, 2022 5:44 pm
Angela Sommers (E0814) / Angela Sommers /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Angela Sommers
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Toys, Boots, Latex
Description: It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish. Once she was all dolled up, she was basically feelin' it. I guess for all the great modeling Angela does, she really doens't get much opportunity to really dress up this much... and she love it.
I pulled out a bench and had her struggle a bit before letting her really get into it. In this case that meant introducing her to the vibe pyramid concept I came up with a little while ago. I honestly just thought it would be cool if Angela could just slide around and get herself off, and it was quite entertaining, but who was I kidding - bondage is about letting go of control and Angela just had too much of it.
So I tied it to her and then set it (and her) off into space. She agreed later that it was much better tied up - even though it was torturous at times... I hope you enjoy it as much as she did.

Size: 665 MB
Duration: 23 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 21, 2022 1:44 am
Latex Darling / Darling / 2014

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Darling
Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
Year: 2014
Description: Darling, one of the kinkiest and sexiest BDSM models of all times, returns for a super hot and intense scene with Roman Nomar who is also in full form here. Enjoy this amazing scene which includes heavy rubber, strict bondage, squirting orgasms, rough sex and deep anal!

Type: 540p
Size: 780 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 11 min

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 21, 2022 5:46 pm
Christina Carter (E0766) / Christina Carter / 2013

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Christina Carter
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex
Year: 2013

Size: 365 MB
Duration: 12 min 48 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 22, 2022 9:50 am
Emily Addison (E0684) / Emily Addison /

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Emily Addison
Genre: Bondage, Latex, Toys, Fetish
Description: Emily is in a mood. A good mood at first but after a few orgasms and a very sensitive clit her mood changes. She tries to keep her legs closed and together but there's none of that. Flip her over and make her ride the hitachi as she squeals and squirms. Finally Jim hands her the vibrator and we get to watch Emily get off as she masturbates on the sheep skin rug. Yup she sure does know the spot!

Size: 336 MB
Duration: 12 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 22, 2022 5:50 pm
Alexis Grace (E0722) / Alexis Grace / 2013

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Alexis Grace
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, Erotic, Latex, Toys

Size: 494 MB
Duration: 17 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 23, 2022 9:52 am
Latex Slave Girl Anally Debased By Dick Hungry Governess / Aiden Starr, John Strong and Audrey Holiday / 2015

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Aiden Starr, John Strong and Audrey Holiday
Genre: BDSM, Anal, Orgy, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, BJ, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
Year: 2015
Description: Sultry new slave girl Audrey Holiday is publicly humiliated with metal butt plugs, strict spanking, tied tight and fucked in the ass with a huge cock. Aiden Starr gets hungry and jumps in as senior slave, stealing all the cock for her pussy, making Audrey take a huge cum load down her throat and lick up the mess.
The House is in disarray. One slave is so late, she is sent home by Stefanos, leaving only one piece of fresh slave meat and no senior slave. To make matters worse, Governess Aiden Starr is visiting ands has been promised two latex slave during her stay. She wastes no time laying in sultry Audrey Holiday, quickly destroying her ego and humiliating her in front of the sex party crowd. Made to cum on her knees with a weighted metal plus in her ass, Audrey looks sexy and desperate within minutes.

Type: 540p
Size: 849 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 17 min

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 23, 2022 5:55 pm
Slab City / Emily Addison / 2013

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Emily Addison
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toys
Description: Emily Addison is on the slab - and strapped in very tightly. Jim leaves her to struggle for a bit and then spreads her legs open, attaches a vibrator and leaves her to come over and over. Serious struggling and fireworks ensue. Super sexy struff indeed.

Size: 401 MB
Duration: 14 min 34 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Mar 24, 2022 1:55 am
Alexis Grace (E0697) / Alexis Grace / 2013

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Alexis Grace
Genre: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex, Toys
Description: Fresh off the presses: Alexis struggles her way into everyone's heart is s sexy 10 minute video clip!

Size: 301 MB
Duration: 10 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File