Author
BadAzzz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 02, 2008 2:51 am
I haven't been following her career very much as of late, but it suddenly occured to me that nothing new from her has surfaced on the internet. Have there been any updates from her - be it picture sets, vids, etc... ? I realize the regs here would probbaly be more in the know about it than I am, so any news you might have would be most helpful. Thanks!

BadAzzz
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 3:16 am
I think she is still active, it's just that folks sources for her stuff seems to have dried up. Check out the thread on here for Katie material.
booty_chaser
Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 4:36 am
if you go to her webpage, she has a timer counting down to every time she does a webcam show... her page is still alive
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2008 4:47 am
The problem isn't her doing new stuff, nobody can be bothered to cap/download it since every show for the last six months is absolutely identical.... other than the insertion stuff, I couldn't tell the difference between a 2008 (soon 2009) show and a 2006 show...
barebone
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2008 8:08 pm
retired as the natural way of nn babes with no luck
shtr58
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 06, 2008 1:19 am
was over before it was over.
Javaman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 06, 2008 7:01 pm
tfh wrote:
The problem isn't her doing new stuff, nobody can be bothered to cap/download it since every show for the last six months is absolutely identical.... other than the insertion stuff, I couldn't tell the difference between a 2008 (soon 2009) show and a 2006 show...

Exactly! I just dont bother to waste my hard drive space any more. I actually just deleted almost all of her stuff from my comp, I am getting bored with her. If something of intrest comes along I will gladly post it.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Dec 07, 2008 12:31 am
Absolutely agree, I think she has a totally outstanding body, but if I see her laying on her side on that fucking bed one more time I swear I will go crazy.

Her hottest days were certainly when she was non-nude, writhing around in the shower as close to naked as possible, covering herself in soap suds as she washed a car or totally covering herself in baby oil.