Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 13, 2021 12:08 am
Ascend To Passion

screenshot

Description:

Perched atop Rasty's lap as they make out, brunette Silvie Deluxe guides her man's hand down her flat belly to rest between her thighs. Rasty knows what to do, sliding his long fingers beneath Silvie's panties and rubbing his fingertips along her wet slit as his woman gasps and moans. Rasty's touches grow firmer and faster until Silvie dissolves in her first climax of the afternoon.
With a mischievous smile, Silvie encourages her man to remove her bra and massage her generous breasts. She sinks down Rasty's body, dropping to her knees and smiling up at him as she runs her teeth and fingers lightly over the hard bulge in his briefs. Finally pulling her man's cock out, Silvie takes his erection in her mouth and goes to work pumping him with her little hands as she sucks him with her expert mouth.
Rasty is happy to repay the favor, turning his woman around so that her back is to him and relieving her of her wet panties so that he can bury his face in her lush ass and drive his tongue deep into her creamy twat while she squirms within the anchor of his strong hands.
The incredible intense pleasure seems to go on forever, but Rasty isn't done with his woman yet. Carefully pushing Silvie forward, Rasty rubs the tip of his dick along her dripping slit and then drives himself deep into her welcoming heat. Using her hands to steady herself on the stairs, Silvie turns around in Rasty's arms so that they are facing each other as the pace picks up.
When Silvie's breaths gradually change to short panting moans, her man lays her down on the ground with her feet resting on the second step and slides back into her tight twat with deep long strokes. Silvie's orgasm breaks over her moments later, and her body bucks beneath the restraint of Rasty's hand.
Wanting her beau to have the same incredible pleasure that she has just experienced, Silvie returns to her knees with her man's cock in her eager mouth. A few minutes of expert stroking and sucking is all Silvie needs to receive a salty wet cumshot all over her voluptuous tits. Leaning forward, the brunette licks and sucks her man's cock to enjoy the last few drops of his love.

Genre:

All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.37 GiB
Lenght: 28 min 6 s
Year: 2013
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 12, 2021 8:32 pm
Aali Kali aka Aali Rousseau (05.12.2017)

screenshot

Description:

Red-cup party! And those can only mean one thing: trouble. It just so happens to be found in bathroom, away from the party and the nose, where Damon's douche of a friend is telling him how he stole jewelry from the bedroom to give it to a girl other than his girlfriend.

Genre:

Lingerie, Blonde, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.28 GiB
Lenght: 34 min 19 s
Year: 2017
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 12, 2021 1:20 pm
E205

screenshot

Genre:

All Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fisting, Pissing, Pregnant, GAG

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.23 GiB
Lenght: 52 min 57 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 12, 2021 2:32 am
My Horny Coworker

screenshot

Description:

Description:

Genre:

All Sex, Sex, Handjob, Sneaky, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Gym, Indoors, Locker Room, Amateur, Interracial, Work Fantasies, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Stand And Carry, Bubble Butt, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, 25-34, Piercing, Muscular, Black, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 767 MB
Lenght: 38 min 20 s
Year: 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 11, 2021 7:20 pm
The Lawyer's Ass

screenshot

Description:

Lawyer Kenzie Taylor needs to get a good night's sleep, but instead, after messing up her case today, she calls for a home deliver massage. Without reading the notice about the spa, she asks for a masseur to show up and almost right away Marco Banderas is at her door ready to rub the stress out of her perfect body with his own naked body! As she gets ready for the massage Marco gets ready too, getting fully naked and surprising his client. Kenzie lies down, after stripping off her robe, and lets Marco get to work. within minutes he has her body dripping with Nuru gel, and focusing his energy on her tense pussy. Marco tells her that it's a full body massage, and with very little resistance Kenzie's pussy is massaged using the slippery gel. Soon, she's so horny that he offers her his big stiff cock to massage. He uses his cock to massage her tits, and her mouth, but it's her other holes he's interested in. Kenzie tells him that if he massages her pussy with his cock, her husband will know, but he asks if he'll know if he fucks her in the ass. She gives him a thumbs up, and in moments they're both moaning in pleasure from his stiff cock filling her tight asshole for her first time.

Genre:

Oil, Big Tits, Blonde, Tattoo, MILF, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Hardcore, Massage, Big Dick, Anal

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.37 GiB
Lenght: 28 min 15 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 11, 2021 4:56 am
Fill Her Up

screenshot

Description:

Jenifer can't believe it when she runs out of gas on a quiet country road. Lucky for her, she manages to flag down the next car that drives by, and the driver is a silver fox with a can of gasoline in his trunk! The brunette is so happy, she gives her handsome good Samaritan a big hug and a kiss. Realizing how sexy her rescuer is, Jenifer wants to show him just how grateful she is for his help! As they kiss passionately, the former strangers decide it's time to get to know each other better. Jenifer follows Ridge home for a hot shower, and her new lover builds up the anticipation by flirting with her through the glass shower door, until Jenifer can't wait any longer and pulls him under the spray in his clothes! Reveling in the feel of Ridge's hands on her slick wet flesh, Jenifer soon has him as naked as she is so she can fill up her pussy with his thick cock!

Genre:

Brunette, Outdoors, Car, Shower, Sex, Handjob, Wet, Innie Pussy, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Indoors, Pussy Fingering, Medium Tits, Small Ass, Trimmed Pussy

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 560 MB
Lenght: 30 min 59 s
Year: 2018

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 11, 2021 1:20 am
The Competition III

screenshot

Description:

Jillian has invited her best girlfriend over for a relaxing girl's night but Riley has other plans. She boastfully brags about her blow job and Jillian listens with an irritated ear. "I give the very best blow jobs, it's sort of my super power," Riley straightens her back proudly and continues, "in fact, I have never had a guy leave me. If a relationship ends, I end it. Jillian is particularly proud of her own blow job skills and wants to boost her own ego, "really?" she asks with a hint a sarcasm, "I give the best blow jobs also. In fact I have a very special technique." "What is it?" "It all lies within a coordinating hand and mouth movement," Jillian imitates her hand job motion in the air. Riley looks closely and determines hers has got to be superior. Jillian wants to know what her special technique is, but Riley will not tell! Jillian is outraged that she gave her secret but Riley will not confess her technique. Jillian sums it up to Riley's pride, "you know darling, you always have to be the best at everything. You think you have the better car, the better job, the latest fashion in clothing, and now YOU have the best blow job? Gimme a break, babe." Riley calls out, "Robby! Rooobbbby!" Robby comes down the stairs.
Jillian tells Riley, "hey, I told my brother to stay upstairs tonight." Riley explains the dilemma to Robby, "she thinks she can blow a guy better than me. Watch what I do with this banana and tell me if this is the best technique you've ever seen." Robby laughs, "I think you ladies have had too much to drink." Jilllian comes up with a plan, "Robby, take her in your room and let her blow you. You come back and tell us the honest truth, if it's the best blow job you've ever had." A part of Robby likes the idea, the southern region, but the northern part remembers that he works with Riley's boyfriend, and he can't. Riley smiles, "yes you can, he'll never find out." Riley sits Robby down on the sofa, Jillian's objections are ignored, "I want you to see my technique," Riley tells her. Jillian watches and is not at all impressed, but a competitiveness starts to burn in her when she hears her brother moan in pleasure. "MY turn," Jillian says. Robby isn't so sure about his sister's sweet mouth on his cock, but Jillian insists that he looks the other way, "just feel it." He obeys and nearly cums a second time. Jillian's competitive fire burns stronger when Riley thinks she's won, after all he did cum for Riley and not Jillian. Jillian says, "check out my body, it's better." Riley starts to strip, "my breasts are bigger." Jillian opens her legs, "I've got the prettiest little pussy, don't you agree? Riley opens her legs and huffs, "which pussy would you rather fuck, mine or hers?" Robby tries not to look at his sister's pussy, and Jillian fears she may lose this competition. She MUST fuck her brother to prove she's the best. Watch the story unfold..

Genre:

taboo, creampie, oral, sisters, fetish, blowjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 565 MB
Lenght: 23 min 45 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 10, 2021 6:08 pm
Dirty Doc stretches fit babes pussy

screenshot

Description:

I was playing with my new pulse monitor from China when Cassie Del Isla came through the door complaining of chest pain. Cassie quickly noticed the cameras, but I told her they were for my students. I had her strip so I could check her lungs, and wow, did she ever have a fit body! She had tiny boobs and an amazing ass, and her waist was toned and sexy. I told her I'd check her pussy, and she asked if I was a gynocologist. I said I wasn't a gyno, but a fuckologist! Turns out Cassie was a suckologist, because she gave me a glorious blowjob, then I fucked her all over my office. I came on her six pack and she scooped up my cum and swallowed it all!

Genre:

Work Fantasies, Doctor/Nurse, Amateur, Sex, Handjob, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Hospital, Cum on Pussy

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 339 MB
Lenght: 29 min 5 s
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 10, 2021 3:44 am
Gift For Busty Dominatrix

screenshot

Description:

Romanian stud Mugur returns home with a pleasant gift for his busty dominatrix wife Simony Diamond. The insatiable milf was awaiting them already and while she's examining a variety of BDSM sex toys, the handcuffed bombshell starts sucking Mugur's massive boner. This hardcore threesome unfolds in the living room of their mansion, as young Hungarian college student Anita B. starts licking her domina's tasty twat while staring at her puffy nipples. The horny couple humiliates that young brunette and pinches her nipples, plays with her small tits and spanks her tight curvy butt with a black leather whip. Watch our glamour dominatrix Simony Diamond feed her massive boobs to that young leggy student while Mugur fucks her in standing sex position from behind. Time to cram that lecherous milf's tight asshole with that enormous dick! Submissive babe Anita B. gets her asshole stuffed as well while the domina spanks her clit! After fucking his hot domina wife in the butt, Mugur blows his cum all over her shaved pussy and instructs that humiliated student to lick that spunk off her asshole!

Genre:

Anal, Threesome, FFM, Ass to mouth, Big tits, Blowjob, Cum in mouth, Handcuffs, Hardcore, Milf, Other toys, Spanking, Whip

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 198 MB
Lenght: 19 min 55 s
Type: 360p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 09, 2021 4:56 pm
Babe With Perfect Tits Creampied

screenshot

Genre:

All Sex, Teen, Hardcore, Fingering, POV, Creampie, Blowjob, Tan line, Natural tits, Tattoo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.05 GiB
Lenght: 36 min 21 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm
Ashly Anderson aka Ashley Anderson & amp; Melissa Lynn - Amateur Hour (30.07.2018)

screenshot

Description:

Sexy MILF Melissa has really been enjoying the eye candy of having her new stepson home from college, so when she spots him making out with his girlfriend Ashly in his room, she settles in with her camera to get a real eyeful.

Genre:

Threesome, MILF, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Stockings, Brunette, Tattoo, Piercing, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 283 MB
Lenght: 35 min 40 s
Type: 432p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 08, 2021 3:44 pm
E193

screenshot

Genre:

All sex, Blowjob, Teen, Hardcore, Deep Throat, Gagging, Sloppy, Spit, Doggystyle, Facial, Ass licking, Rough sex, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.71 GiB
Lenght: 1 h 11 min

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 08, 2021 12:08 pm
True Intentions

screenshot

Description:

Paris is a bad girl, always getting into trouble - she's a bit of a nympho, fucking her professors and is attracted to older men. Her parents don't know what to do, so they send her to see a therapist. While there she can't focus on anything to expect how attracted she is to the therapist. Since she has experience with seducing older men, she goes into the situation cocky, showing up to a session with an ass plug. The therapist is fascinated by her and knows that she won't listen unless he gives her what she wants.

Genre:

Anal, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Doggystyle, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, Spanking

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 404 MB
Lenght: 26 min 43 s
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 08, 2021 8:32 am
Montse Swinger (London cabbie has anal sex with passenger

screenshot

Description:

In this game, you never know who or what you're going to pick up on a daily basis. Today it was like destiny calling, when I came across a familiar face. A Spanish chick that I'd had hot sex with in the back of the cab many moons ago. After a bit of chit chat I asked if she wanted a another round of taxi fucking. Unfortunately she was on her way to meet her agent so had no time... Though minutes later her agent text saying he'll be an hour late. Result. I quickly drove her to my favourite spot and got to it. After getting my fingers wet I remembered that she had amazing cock sucking skills, so I got her straight to work down there. Half way through her giving an amazing blowjob some chump had parked up in front of the cab and was getting stuff out of his garage! Undeterred I kept the girl focused on my cock. From here it was a mix of hot pussy and tight arse fucking, right up to point where I blew my wad all over her pussy lips. Another satisfied passenger.

Genre:

Anal, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Ass Licking, Titty Fuck, Sex in Car, Hardcore

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.39 GiB
Lenght: 32 min 15 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 08, 2021 4:56 am
Classical Groping

screenshot

Description:

Colin is looking forward to an evening of Mozart. When a stunning blonde sits next to him he is shocked when she starts groping the front of his trousers! She ignores his protests and unzips his pants, thrusting her hand down the front. She then yanks his trousers down and kneels on her chair so she can suck his cock. The poor guy misses most of the concert as she sucks him to a big orgasm - shooting in her mouth only for her to dribble the cum back onto his dick before swallowing it!

Genre:

CFNM, Amateur, Ball Play, Blondes, Blowjob, Groping, Upskirt

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 219 MB
Lenght: 18 min 6 s
Year: 2018-01-23

DOWNLOAD LINK: