Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 22, 2021 6:20 am
Anal Therapy: Aiden Starr Rekindles Lost Love Through Rough Anal

screenshot

Description:

Lexi Lore and Gia Derza sit in awkward silence, waiting for their couple's therapy session with Dr. Aiden Starr. Aiden introduces her self to the two. She tells them to relax and listens to both sides. Gia explains that when Lexi is asleep, she plays with Lexi's asshole, but never when she's awake. Lexi wishes Gia would just be honest about her wants and needs. Aiden suggests a new technique to Gia and she agrees to it. Aiden dangles a pendant in front of her eyes and Gia drifts off to sleep. Just then, Aiden puts her arm around Lexi, gropes her tits through her short dress and tells her to bend over. Lexi spins around in her chair and puts her ass high in the air and Aiden shoves her thumb up Lexi's ass. Aiden gets a clear glass butt-plug and slides it inside her hole. She pops it in and out, making Lexi's asshole gape. Gia wakes up shocked to see her girlfriend getting her ass fucked by their therapist. Aiden yells at her to come lick her girlfriends asshole and Gia rushes to Lexi's hole and licks it furiously. Aiden bends Gia over her leather chair and spanks her perfect tight round ass until it turns pink. She pulls Gia's panties down and spreads her ass cheeks. Aiden takes a blue butt-plug and stuffs Gia's ass with it. She stuffs it in and pulls it out making big gapes. She leaves the plug inside and presses a vibrator against her pussy and Gia cums so hard that she shoots the plug out of her ass. Aiden tells Gia to go masturbate in the corner while she watches her fuck her girlfriends ass with a big clear glass toy. She fucks Lexi with a strap-on and fucks Gia with a big dick on a stick. After stuffing a big metal ball, and the entire slink up Lexi's ass, Aiden makes them kiss, ending their therapy session.

Genre:

Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Play, Double Penetration, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Vibrator, Toys, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 888 MB
Lenght: 1 h 20 min
Type: 540p

dead_link_removed

My Little Fisting Protege

Description:

Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Genre:

Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 392 MB
Lenght: 24 min 6 s
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 22, 2021 6:22 am
Danielle Soul, Mia Evans - Fist In Cunt

screenshot

Description:

Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Genre:

Lesbian, Fisting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 865 MB
Lenght: 23 min 20 s
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Nesty, Sarah Cute - Fisting Friends

screenshot

Genre:

Pussy Fisting, Lesbian

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1 019 MB
Lenght: 24 min 27 s
Year: 2018

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 22, 2021 6:23 am
Jun 06, 2019

screenshot

Genre:

Anal Toy, Gape, Anal Fisting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 441 MB
Lenght: 21 min 1 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Anal Attack

screenshot

Genre:

Fisting, Anal, Oral.

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 622 MB
Lenght: 1 h 29 min
Type: 384p

dead_link_removed
hlioneta
Added: Jan 22, 2021 6:24 am
Anal Slave Nurses: All girl all anal!

screenshot

Description:

Two nurses are keep locked away in a padded cell with butt plugs. The head nurse punishes and makes them taste each others asses. Then they are fucked thoroughly with fat strap-on cocks and fisted in their ass holes!

Genre:

Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Strap-on, Lesbo, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 796 MB
Lenght: 1 h 6 min
Year: 2012

dead_link_removed

Proxy Paige - Come fly with me

screenshot

Genre:

anal dildo masturbation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 323 MB
Lenght: 8 min 40 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 27, 2021 4:24 pm
Lesbiennes Fisteuses

screenshot

Description:

SENSATIONNEL !!! Ces super salopes se gouinent, se bouffent la chatte, le cul de façon vorace et puis elles vont se fister pour plus de plaisir tellement leurs chattes sont affamées et avides de sexe. Watch these nasty lesbians lick, finger, fisting and probe each other's hot little snatch and lick up the sweet juice.
Very hard lesbian orgy in which every dirty girl fantasy can be realized!

Genre:

fisting, masturbation, lesbians, dildo/toys, mature/young, all girls

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 697 MB
Lenght: 1 h 32 min
Year: 2009
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 27, 2021 11:36 pm
MissMiseryXX X - Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

screenshot

Description:

Daddy and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as daddy pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Genre:

Daddys Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 278 MB
Lenght: 12 min 40 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 28, 2021 3:12 am
Naughtyelle

screenshot

Description:

Naughtyelle webcam show

Genre:

Solo, Anal, Dildo, Toys, DP, Squirting, Pump, Pumping

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.46 GiB
Lenght: 1 h 6 min

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 29, 2021 10:24 pm
NR308

screenshot

Description:

Bella Morgan masturbates with big dildos

Genre:

Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Fingering, Masturbation, Pussy, Pussy Gape, Pussy to Mouth, Sex Toys, Solo, Solo Masturbation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 442 MB
Lenght: 23 min 13 s
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 30, 2021 5:36 am
Hello Linnaea (aka Kitty Rose) - Dirty Anal Whore HD

screenshot

Description:

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD

Genre:

Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.46 GiB
Lenght: 35 min 32 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 30, 2021 12:48 pm
Pink dress belly fuck with long dong movie (20-07-2012)

screenshot

Genre:

Long Dildo, Deep Anal Penetration, Belly Bulge, Prolapse (Rosebutt)

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 159 MB
Lenght: 8 min 0 s
Year: 2012

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 30, 2021 4:24 pm
Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes (25.02.2019)

screenshot

Description:

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Genre:

Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.02 GiB
Lenght: 25 min 50 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 31, 2021 3:12 am
Minnie Manga, Frida Sante - Fist Me First (04/09/2018)

screenshot

Description:

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Genre:

Lesbian, Fisting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1 010 MB
Lenght: 23 min 56 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 31, 2021 5:36 pm
Real Cheating Wife: Fisted Gaped& Fucked

screenshot

Description:

This 19 year old ni**a not only has a giant dick but a fist to match! This is a "first time" for both of us. His first time diving wrist deep in pussy & my first time with a man's entire hand in me. Watch as I puddle, pool, and gush in his hand while he seemingly effortlessly punches my cunt over and over. Those that want to know how it was, all I can say is "I WANT MORE!!" He gives me just that. Once he's done digging by hand, he flips me over and continues deeper with his big black cock

Genre:

BBC, Fisting, Interracial, Squirt, Squirting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.95 GiB
Lenght: 16 min 32 s
Year: 13.02.2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 31, 2021 9:12 pm
moonchristin e

screenshot

Description:

moonchristine webcam show

Genre:

Solo, Dildo, Toys

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.94 GiB
Lenght: 53 min 54 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 01, 2021 4:24 am
Faust Fucker Stramme Spalten-Hart e Faust (Videorama)

screenshot

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 799 MB
Lenght: 1 h 22 min
Year: 1998
Type: 368p

DOWNLOAD LINK: