Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2023 7:18 pm
Cadence Lux & Karla Kush - Me, My Brother and Another

STARRING: Cadence Lux, Chad Alva, Karla Kush

CATEGORIES: Blonde, Deep Throat, Hairy, Natural Tits, Squirting, StepSister, Threesomes

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Description: Karla lures her stepbrother, Chad, into a threesome with her best friend in order to play matchmaker for the two. As soon as Karla dug in Cadence hot pussy Chad was all game and stuffed both mouths full of hard cock. By the time Chad exploded loads on Cadence's ass, he realized how much he enjoyed fucking his step sister Karla too.

Photo resolution - 1920 x 1280 and more
Number of photos - 75 pics
Size - 86,94 MB

Link to download - Cadence Lux & Karla Kush - Me, My Brother and Another
Added: Apr 23, 2023 12:15 am
Aidra Fox, Riley Reid & Remy LaCroix - Meet Aidra Fox

STARRING: Aidra Fox, Remy La Croix, Riley Reid

CATEGORIES: Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Teens, Threesomes, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators

Description: Nothing like 3 cutie pies Aidra Fox, Riley Reid, and Remy La Croix getting together to enjoy their sweet tight young pussies with each other and their toys to cum with.

Number of photos - 150 pics
Size - 176,9 MB

Link to download - Aidra Fox, Riley Reid & Remy LaCroix - Meet Aidra Fox
Added: Apr 24, 2023 9:35 pm
Ashlynn & Faye & Devon - All About Ashlynn #02

STARRING: Ashlynn Brooke, Devon Lee, Faye Reagan

CATEGORIES: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cosplay, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Redheads, Threesomes, Tiny Tits, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators

Description: Everyone loves to play doctor, so Devon Lee and Faye Regan and I decide to play around a little bit. Once I have Faye up on the table I lick and suck her succulent snatch. Working her clit really gets her juices going. Devon comes in and toys her juicy pussy as I give Faye's pink hole a good fucking with a dildo. When Devon sits on my face smothering with her thighs, Faye licks my good working my clit just right making me cum in her mouth. But when Faye gets on the Sybian and rides the beast to orgasm as I fuck Devon with a strap-on...well all I can say is that you need to see this for yourself to believe!

Photo resolution - 1024 x 683 and more
Number of photos - 128 pics
Size - 18,59 MB

Link to download - Ashlynn & Faye & Devon - All About Ashlynn #02
Added: Apr 28, 2023 5:36 am
Allie Sin - Squirting 101 #4

STARRING: Allie Sin

CATEGORIES: Deep Throat, Facial, Natural Tits, Redheads, Squirting, Teens, Threesomes

Description: It takes a skillful pair of hands to make Allie Sin's pussy squirt out with hot girlie cum. Once they get in the groove it's not problem and after a much needed orgasm her pussy squirts out like crazy. She is very happy and gets a nice big cock shoved down her throat as a reward.

Photo resolution - 640 x 480 and more
Number of photos - 69 pics
Size - 2,94 MB

Link to download - Allie Sin - Squirting 101 #4
Added: Apr 28, 2023 11:01 am
Karina Kay & Tiffany Taylor - Double Pay #3

STARRING: Karina Kay, Tiffany Taylor

CATEGORIES: Brunette, Cum On Tits, Natural Tits, Threesomes

Description: Watch As KARINA KAY And TIFFANY TAYLOR Share This Huge Cock!!! Once They Have Got This Cock Ready KARINA KAY Gets On And Rides As TIFFANY TAYLOR Sucks Her Clit!!! KARINA KAY Returns The Favor As This Hardcore Threesome Reaches The End And These Two Cum Swap!!!

Photo resolution - 800 x 521 and more
Number of photos - 96 pics
Size - 7,22 MB

Link to download - Karina Kay & Tiffany Taylor - Double Pay #3
Added: Apr 29, 2023 4:15 pm
Jessica Lynn & Shawna Lenee - Double Play #06

STARRING: Jessica Lynn, Mark Ashley, Shawna Lenee

CATEGORIES: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Facial, Teens, Threesomes

Description: Jessica Lynn and Shawna Lenee share everything with each other...including cock. These two hot blondes start by ravaging each others sweet wet pussies before getting thrown a big huge boner to work. They lick they suck and they both take turn riding this hard cock. When one is getting fucked, she is also eating pussy...at the same time. This is a fuckfest made in heaven!

Photo resolution - 1024 x 681 and more
Number of photos - 301 pics
Size - 36,56 MB

Link to download - Jessica Lynn & Shawna Lenee - Double Play #06
Added: Apr 30, 2023 7:46 pm
Ashlynn & Alexis - The Office #1

STARRING: Alexis Texas, Ashlynn Brooke

CATEGORIES: Big Tits, Blonde, Natural Tits, Parody, Threesomes, Tiny Tits

screenshot

Description: The Office: A XXX Parody

When the cameras enter the offices of Dinder Muffin, it's up to "World's Bust Boss", Michelle (Ashlynn Brooke) to make sure that the hard drives are hard and the water cooler is wet. And that's why she's not only the boss, she's the employee of the month! It's the must see XXX tv parody of the year, when a huge all star cast (that's what she said!) stars in New Sensations hilarious hump-fest, The Office: A XXX Parody. The splooge and jokes fly with Ashlynn Brooke, Jenna Haze, Stephanie Swift, Alexis Texas, Gianna Michaels, Faye Reagan, Dahlia Denyle, Codi Carmichael, James Deen, Dane Cross, Ralph Long, Rooco Reed and Mark Wood.

When Michelle (Ashlynn Brooke) is caught with her foot in her mouth, her boos, Jen (Stepanie Swift) swiftly replaces it with her dripping wet pussy and forces Michelle to teach the employees about sexual harassment... first hand! Today, the employees of Dinder Muffin will experience data entry, overhead, accunting, and dicktation like they've never experienced before! This is one office where nobody gets laid off... but they all get laid!

Photo resolution - 681 x 1024 and more
Number of photos - 30 pics
Size - 4,68 MB

Link to download - Ashlynn & Alexis - The Office #1
Added: May 01, 2023 12:15 am
Vanessa & Kayla & Jordan - Friends

STARRING: Jordan Kingsley, Kayla Paige, Vanessa Naughty

CATEGORIES: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Facial, Hairy, Natural Tits, Parody, Threesomes

Description: Friends: A XXX Parody

What do you get when you cross one of the funniest and most popular sitcoms ever with the hottest sex scenes imaginable? You get FRIENDS - A XXX PARODY! Finally, their friendship has benefits. It's amazing what happens when New Sensations parodies Monica, Phoebe, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, and Ross. The comedy flies as do the bodily fluids. Hilarity and deep penetration ensues when Freebie accidentally spills the beans about Moanica's bachelorette party, leading the boys to decide to throw a bigger & raunchier bachelor party.

FEATURING an All-Star cast INCLUDING JORDAN KINGSLEY, VANESSA NAUGHTY, KAYLA PAIGE, ISIS TAYLOR, RILEY EVANS, AND BRITTANY O'CONNELL. Finally, the show you always wanted to see naked, FRIENDS - A XXX PARODY is here!

Number of photos - 34 pics
Size - 5,94 MB

Link to download - Vanessa & Kayla & Jordan - Friends
Added: May 02, 2023 12:15 am
Audrey Bitoni - The Sex Files #1 - A XXX Parody

STARRING: Audrey Bitoni, Evan Stone

CATEGORIES: Big Tits, Brunette, Parody, Threesomes

Description: Federal agents Dana Scully (Kimberly Kane) and Fox Mulder (Anthony Rosano) are sent to investigate a series of mysterious homicides and sexual encounters.

Number of photos - 18 pics
Size - 22,8 MB

Link to download - Audrey Bitoni - The Sex Files #1 - A XXX Parody
Added: May 02, 2023 7:50 pm
Thalia Festiny & Katerina B & Katerina N - Black In The Ass #2

STARRING: Katerina B, Katerina N, Mark Anthony, Thalia Festiny

CATEGORIES: Anal, Blonde, Brunette, Deep Throat, Facial, Interracial, MILF, Natural Tits, Threesomes

Description: Thalia & Katerina have a friend over that happens to be another Katerina. Surprisingly all three girls love to have their asses pounded but big black dark meat muscle. This lucky guy gets three horny bitches to fuck and blast a load over!

Number of photos - 337 pics
Size - 13,57 MB

Link to download - Thalia Festiny & Katerina B & Katerina N - Black In The Ass #2
Added: May 03, 2023 12:12 am
Jamie Elle - Throat Creamers #2

STARRING: Ben English, Jamie Elle, Mark Ashley

CATEGORIES: Anal, Brunette, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Facial, Threesomes

Description: Jamie Elle takes on two of our hard cocks. This girl is a sex freak and loves to suck cock. She stuffs both cocks in her mouth and slobbers all over them till we are nice and hard. We waste no time in filling her pussy and ass with our meat. Jamie loved it all as we pounded both of her tight holes at the same time. After we make this little thing cum over and over we gave her a double shot of our Nut-Juice in her mouth and on her face!!!

Photo resolution - 800 x 528 and more
Number of photos - 60 pics
Size - 3,57 MB

Link to download - Jamie Elle - Throat Creamers #2
Added: May 06, 2023 5:33 am
Emma Redd & Kelsey Michaels - Double Play #04

STARRING: Emma Redd, Kelsey Michaels, Mark Ashley

CATEGORIES: Brunette, Creampie, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Facial, Natural Tits, Redheads, Teens, Threesomes, Tiny Tits

Description: Who doesn't want to get their cock and balls worshiped by two petite teen pussies? These young sluts show that they are way beyond their years when it comes to experience with a large male member and Mark makes sure to stretch them both out nice and deep before filling one young slut full of gooey sperm, so that the other can savor every drop as she tastes it directly from the snatch.

Number of photos - 105 pics
Size - 138,86 MB

Link to download - Emma Redd & Kelsey Michaels - Double Play #04
Added: May 09, 2023 10:52 am
Harmony - Craving Big Cocks #02

STARRING: Ben English, Chris Charming, Harmony

CATEGORIES: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Double Penetration, Natural Tits, Threesomes

Description: With her girl next door looks, bouncy natural boobs and perfect ass.... Harmony is the kind of chick that boners are made for! This insatiable slut needs more than one cock to satisfy her desires and she shows our studs who the real boss is! Watch her pink holes get stretched while she is begging for more! It's rare to experience watching a slut like this handle cock but it's well worth the time to jack your cock to her massive amount of skill!!

Number of photos - 37 pics
Size - 6,12 MB

Link to download - Harmony - Craving Big Cocks #02
Added: May 09, 2023 4:11 pm
Reno 911 - A XXX Parody

STARRING: Bobbi Starr, Jada Fire, Jessica Lynn, Natasha Nice, Sophie Dee, Stephanie Cane, Violet Monroe

CATEGORIES: Anal, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Cosplay, Cum On Tits, Double Penetration, Facial, Natural Tits, Parody, Threesomes

Description: Reno 911: A XXX Parody

The Reno Police force is back, but this time they brought backup: the FBI (Fellatio & Boner Injections)! When the funniest & fucking-est cops you know recruit a Busty new Officer, she distracts the team from their serving and protecting...even more. Whether its investigating crimes, arresting suspects, going undercover as hookers, chasing roller skaters, having sex with inmates, or smothering breasts with honey and throwing candy at them, it's all in a day's work for this wild bunch. Catch parodies of your favorite Arresting & Molesting officers: Dangle, Clementine, Raineesha, Jones, Junior, Garcia, and Trudi.

You have the right to remain horny with Reno 911: A XXX PARODY!

Number of photos - 179 pics
Size - 24 MB

Link to download - Reno 911 - A XXX Parody
Added: May 09, 2023 9:31 pm
The Office #1: A XXX Parody

STARRING: Alexis Texas, Ashlynn Brooke, Codi Carmichael, Dahlia Denyle, Dane Cross, Faye Reagan, Gianna Michaels, James Deen, Jenna Haze, Mark Wood, Ralph Long, Rocco Reed

CATEGORIES: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Double Penetration, Facial, Latina, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Parody, Redheads, Teens, Threesomes, Tiny Tits, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators

Description: The Office: A XXX Parody

When the cameras enter the offices of Dinder Muffin, it's up to "World's Bust Boss", Michelle (Ashlynn Brooke) to make sure that the hard drives are hard and the water cooler is wet. And that's why she's not only the boss, she's the employee of the month! It's the must see XXX tv parody of the year, when a huge all star cast (that's what she said!) stars in New Sensations hilarious hump-fest, The Office: A XXX Parody. The splooge and jokes fly with Ashlynn Brooke, Jenna Haze, Stephanie Swift, Alexis Texas, Gianna Michaels, Faye Reagan, Dahlia Denyle, Codi Carmichael, James Deen, Dane Cross, Ralph Long, Rooco Reed and Mark Wood.

When Michelle (Ashlynn Brooke) is caught with her foot in her mouth, her boos, Jen (Stepanie Swift) swiftly replaces it with her dripping wet pussy and forces Michelle to teach the employees about sexual harassment... first hand! Today, the employees of Dinder Muffin will experience data entry, overhead, accunting, and dicktation like they've never experienced before! This is one office where nobody gets laid off... but they all get laid!

Photo resolution - 1024 x 681 and more
Number of photos - 311 pics
Size - 48,87 MB

Link to download - The Office #1: A XXX Parody