Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2023 1:48 am
Avery Moon, Evi Rei, Violet Myers - Arcade Girls

Cast: Avery Moon, Evi Rei, Violet Myers

Description: Evi Rei, Violet Myers, and Avery Moon are three cute, bubbly teens who just want to have some fun and play some video games. They flash their petite titties to get into our studs house, so they can play all the arcade games they want. But when our stud slaps Violet Myers ass, the fun and games really begin. She rolls her tights down past her curvaceous crack and sits on our studs cock while the other two cheer her on. They each get a turn on his big pink joystick before they get down on their knees for some sloppy tittyfucking. These girls really know how to handle a flesh controller! Finally, the nerds push our stud to the brink, and he busts his gamer goo all over their smiling faces. Game over!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:53:31
FileSize: 4.54 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/l7e2hw9r94dr
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 09, 2023 6:12 am
Anastasia Brokelyn - Spanish Girlfriend

Description: Sexy natural babe Anastasia Brokelyn is excited about one thing, her boyfriend's dick. Toby is a lucky man because she really knows how to take care of him with her mouth and pussy!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:18
FileSize: 727.5 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bx5ucagyxprn
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 08, 2023 10:51 am
Alina Lopez - Stuck It In My Step Sister

Cast: Alina Lopez

Description: Alina Lopez and her friend Kyler Quinn talk shit about Alina's stepbrother, Nathan Bronson, in private as they snap sexy selfies of themselves. Whipping out their tits, they start taking photos to send to their boyfriends. The girls agree that they think Nathan would be hot if he were to change everything about himself. After another round of selfies, Kyler heads out to fuck her boyfriend. When her friend leaves, Alina keeps on shooting pics with her boobs out. She has just flashed her pussy for the camera when she drops her phone. It rolls under the bed and when Alina tries to retrieve it she gets stuck.When Alina hears someone in the hallway, she calls for help. She expects that it's her boyfriend since he's due to arrive any minute, but it's her stepbrother. Nathan hasn't ever seen his sister in such a compromising position before and he finds it incredibly hot. When Alina says he can fuck her if he needs to but to hurry up, Nathan takes her word for it and slides it in. Without knowing who's banging her, Alina is full of compliments for how good it feels. The mutual delight lasts until Nathan speaks and Alina realizes it's her stepbrother's cock inside her. She tells him to get her out from under the bed, which he reluctantly does.Although Alina is upset, she's also conflicted because Nathan's got a really nice dick. She decides that since they've started they might as well finish. Alina urges Nathan to come closer so she can climb onto the bed and suck her pussy juices off his fuck stick. While his sister is sucking him off, Nathan reaches forward to run down her slick pussy. She makes a compelling argument that they should keep going, so he finally agrees to continue banging when Alina rolls onto her back and spreads her thighs to welcome him in. Their rough and tumble encounter continues as Alina climbs on top of Nathan and slams home on his hardon. Riding Nathan so hard her bottom slaps his balls, Alina tells Nathan to cum for her. He misunderstands, cumming inside her for a creampie that leaves them both feeling awkward about their brother/sister encounter.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:20
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zggmi1tfpg9l
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 08, 2023 1:42 am
Alina Belle - Body Right, Pussy Tight

Cast: Alina Belle

Description: Caramel cutie Alina Belle came all the way from Brazil to show the world the workout routine that gives her the slamming body she has today. Just peel those tights off her fat ass and you can tell just how Brazilian this chick is! She does some squats to get her booty right and then pulls her top up to expose her bouncy tits. By the time our stud shows up, Alina is ready for a big helping of American meat. She backs her ass up on his dick and lets him slip his anaconda in her dripping pussy. Then, she cools off with a splash of gooey sperm. Alina always gets it right and tight.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:48
FileSize: 3.7 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1lfut7yspf3w
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 06, 2023 1:41 am
Zoe Doll - Rocco'S Intimate Castings 16

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:16
FileSize: 704.5 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xr2rq8m2nauu
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 06, 2023 1:40 am
Zaria Nova - Yoga Instructor gets picked up by large dick hunk

Cast: Zaria Nova

Description: Zaria Nova and Chad white star in this super sexy thriller that begins in a Dance - Yoga Studio. As Zaria is doing her stretches and Chad is doing some dumbbell curls, he makes his way over to hit on the Zaria. She warms up to his approach style and aggressively kisses on him right in the studio. He then suggest they go to a room and picks her up and takes her out of the gym to her delight. When in the room, intense non stop sex happens with some POV headcam oral on his 9 inch big white cock. Over 9 positions in what seemed to be non stop action, her squirting, he lets a humongous load off in her face and mouth for a delicious cum shot.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:49
FileSize: 469.4 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3am43ydxp1uf
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 01, 2023 7:21 am
Stacy Jay (Stacy Jay's fun in the sun / 05.05.16)

Cast: Stacy Jay

Description: Stacy Jay is relaxing at one of her favorite spots. She's sitting out by the pool bathing her incredible bronzed body when she decides to have a little fun with the bartender. She starts by asking him to lather her in suntan lotion. He puts it on the exposed areas, which includes most of her amazing ass, and then Stacy takes her swimsuit off and asks for it t be applied to her big beautiful breasts and pink pulsating pussy. After everything is covered in lotion the bartender attempts to leave to do some work, but Stacy has a different idea. She orders him to come over to her and proceeds to take out his cock and give a him a super sloppy blowjob. After that it's a free-for-all and Stacy gets pounded proper till her ass is filled with cum. A satisfied and content Stacy sits back and enjoys a very special martini.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:20
FileSize: 3.55 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/vhh5irg10w4c
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:43 am
Stacy Jay (Stacy Jay cleans every last drop / 24.03.16)

Cast: Stacy Jay

Description: Chris hired a maid to clean up his house after a recent party. To his surprise they sent Stacy, an extremely sexy and full figured Latina. As she gets to work and Chris can't help but stare at Stacy's amazing ass and tits. He offers her extra cash to clean in just her bra and panties. Stacy is very comfortable with her remarkable body, so this was an easy choice to make more money. This clearer view of Stacy's incredible assets gets Chris wanting more, so he offers her even more money to clean naked. A little hesitant at first, but eventually she goes for it and finishes cleaning in her birthday suit. Chris can't control himself anymore, whips out his cock, and starts stroking. Stacy was already a little turned on by being so admired that the sight of Chris' big dick gets her pussy dripping wet. She can't resist and soon she's sucking and fucking away. Stacy is down for everything, takes it in every hole, and squirts multiple times. Chris definitely gets his money's worth and leaves Stacy pleasantly exhausted and covered in cum.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:08:07
FileSize: 5.81 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g8wy78kl00bt
https://filejoker.net/ny1r41sow9zn
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 01, 2023 2:06 am
Sofie Reyez (A Proposal For You)

Cast: Sofie Reyez

Description: Real estate agent Sofie Reyez has a deadline, and she is willing to do anything to make it. When her contractor Tony Rubino tells her he won't be able to complete the job in the time frame she needs, Sofie demands an explanation. It's been six months since Tony has gotten laid, and tonight's his chance. Sofie proposes a deal: she'll give Tony pussy if he finishes the job! Sofie unbuttons her blouse, seduces Tony with her perky tits, then descends to her knees to give him a blowjob. Sofie lies back and plays with her pussy for Tony, then lets the stud have her doggystyle, cowgirl, and missionary. Tony plays with Sofie's clit as she rides him and she cums multiple times, then dutifully gets back to her knees for a facial full of cum!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:08
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6eh37jqbsejs
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:55 am
Scarlet Domingo - Maid Enjoys Anal with the Butler (28-08-2020)

Cast: Scarlet Domingo

Description: The beautiful mulatto Scarlet has come to Private Specials, Anal Summer Vibes and this is one scene you won't want to miss! With the house owners away the sexual tension between maid Scarlet and butler Alberto Blanco is at breaking point and there's only one possible outcome. a hot anal fuck! Watch this sexy Latina teen in action on www.private.com as Scarlet gets hot and horny with her lucky man in the bath, treating him to a sloppy blowjob before enjoying passionate fuck that will finish up with some anal and cumshot all over her beautiful ass.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:00
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/p4cybgonvepd
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 30, 2023 5:56 am
Renee

Description: Paralegal Renee is here today to see if she's got what it takes to be a star in the biz. She's 34 years old which is a little older than our typical casting candidate. But what's that old saying? The older the berry the sweeter the juice, or something like that? That's absolutely the case with Renee. Renee is what I like to call a freeaaaaak. She knows exactly what she likes, and she's not afraid to ask for it. It's a pretty nice change of pace. If we're being honest, I dropped the ball on this one just a little bit, I should have railed this girl's asshole for at least another hour or so. This girl didn't flinch at anything Rick and I threw at her, and she's more than ready to get this job. So Rick gets her out of that polka dotted dress, and I get my cock in her mouth. That blowjob really is A+. I bend her over the desk and rail that pussy before I decide with her love of anal, it'd be a shame not to spend the majority of my time in that butthole. So pretty quickly I make with the ass fuckin'. So I spend the rest of my day railing that beautiful butthole. She loves every second of it. The pounding, the ass to mouth, the gaping. She can't get enough. I'd have to say my favorite moment was when I was stroking to pop all over her face, and without any instruction I felt her slowly making her way lower and lower. So why not go ahead and lick my ass while you're at it, and of course that's what she does. Not because I suggested it, because it's what this wonderful dirty slut wanted to do. I give her a big fat load on her face, and we talk to her a bit while it's dripping down. She finds out she isn't getting paid and away she goes.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:46
FileSize: 3.42 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/abc79lpvyac4
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 30, 2023 3:20 am
Renae Cruz | Jordan Ash (Renae Cruz takes a big cock / 26118)

Cast: Renae Cruz

Description: It's tax season, so Jordan is a busy man. But Mrs. Cruz doesn't seem too concerned about the taxes she owes because she's too busy flirting. And once the meeting is over, she doesn't want to seal the deal with her signature. How about a kiss instead?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1440x1080 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:45
FileSize: 3.16 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jhxz777x7zqt
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 29, 2023 3:56 am
Nina North (The Make-Up Exam)

Cast: Nina North

Description: Having missed an exam, school vixen Nina North pleads to her teacher Jessy Jones to let her do a make-up. He allows for her to write the test and calls his wife to say that he'll be late for dinner. While on the phone, Jessy gets into an argument with his wife as she accuses him of cheating. The sexy Nina takes the opportunity to get what she's really wanted-not to write her exam, but to suck and fuck her professor!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:02
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0o3z653qwfms
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 29, 2023 1:20 am
Natty Mellow - Oh Brother Dont Fuck My Gf

Cast: Natty Mellow

Description: Natty's boyfriend Charlie hasn't fucked her in a year, but there's another dick in the house that she just might like even better! Charlie's brother Jordi seems to spend all his time playing video games, except for when he eavesdrops on Natty or peaks in at her as she plays with her pussy. When she catches Jordi watching her and jacking off his big cock, she decides the time is right to get it in her pussy! Charlie catches her giving Jordi a blowjob and chases his younger bro out of the bedroom, but as soon as his back is turned Natty sneaks up and bends over so Jordi can fuck her doggystyle!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:32
FileSize: 510.7 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v1faahu36o6n
Monikvanda
Added: Jul 28, 2023 1:54 am
Michelle Martinez - Stretching out my girl's tight pussy!

Cast: Michelle Martinez

Description: After a long night of fucking, I'm still horny and my girl is looking sexy. She's running late this morning, but I need some of that pussy. Again! I can't get enough of this Latin pussy. The way it grips my big dick makes me fuck her deep and hard. I laid down on the bed so she can deep throat my dick until it was super hard. Then I bang that pussy. Just the way my girl loves it. After fucking her, I'm sure she won't want to go any where.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:27:34
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/aoifkphhagx3