Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 12, 2023 6:41 am
Rae Lil Black - Back Alley Banger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I spot Rae Lil Black from across the street, she looks pissed off but that's the kind of girl I like! She says that she's lost and I offer to give her a hand - soon, she's asking me if I want to have a bit of fun and we sneak off to find a public place to fuck!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:35:41
FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rae_Lil_Black_Back_Alley_Banger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 9:26 am
Piper Perri - My Teenage Stepsister

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:25
FileSize: 1.88 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Piper_Perri_My_Teenage_Stepsister.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:51 am
Petite colombian teen Daniela Ortiz first anal SZ2271
Cast: Daniela Ortiz, Chris Diamond

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:58
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Petite_colombian_teen_Daniela_Ortiz_first_anal_SZ2271.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:43 am
Paisley Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:12
FileSize: 595.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Paisley_Rae.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:42 am
Nikki Peach

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Learn the basics of gymnastics with bubbly blonde gymnast Nikki Peach as she demonstrates the combination of strength, flexibility, and gracefulness all gymnasts strive for. Nikki shows the importance of getting warmed up while Quinton James warms up her clit with a vibe, then this flexible hottie puts her legs behind her head as Quinton stretches out that pussy! Check out Nikki doing the splits on a big cock to see why gymnasts do it better.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:14
FileSize: 1.76 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nikki_Peach.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:41 am
Nesty - Slim blonde lusts for her gardener

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nesty's gardener Erik is chopping wood in the backyard, and the slim blonde heads to her back deck to watch. The manly display of brawn activates something primal in Nesty's subconscious, and suddenly, her pulse starts to quicken. Nesty retreats into her dwelling, and Erik brings the wood to stack it, but it isn't starting a fire that interests the petite babe... it's Erik's big dick! Nesty undoes the buttons on Erik's shirt, then takes his dick out so she can give him a blowjob. Erik eats Nesty's ass while she plays with her perky tits, then he pleasures her with his hard cock until she wanks him off onto her pussy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:57
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nesty_Slim_blonde_lusts_for_her_gardener.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:40 am
Nina Dolci, Angel Smalls - Home Alone With My Gfs Stepmom
Cast: Nina Dolci, Angel Smalls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Statuesque MILF Nina has a routine after a long hard day at work. She goes to her bedroom, strips out of her clothes, and has a little "me time" as she fingers her pussy and uses a vibrator on her clit. But Nina isn't the only one who knows about her little ritual. Her stepdaughter Angel and Angel's boyfriend Sean peek at the sexy cougar while getting freaky and even videotape her! When Nina catches Angel sucking Sean's dick as he records her jilling off, the pissed-off MILF grabs the camera and decides to teach the teens a lesson, starting with showing Angel the right way to suck a dick. These little freaks have earned a hot threesome, and Nina doesn't stop until she gets all of Sean's huge cock in her pussy and every last drop of his cum all over her and Angel!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:33
FileSize: 573.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nina_Dolci_Angel_Smalls_Home_Alone_With_My_Gfs_Stepmom.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 11, 2023 6:38 am
Petite colombian slut Mila Garcia gets her first DP SZ2216
Cast: Mila Garcia, Chris Diamond, Erik Klein

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:47
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Petite_colombian_slut_Mila_Garcia_gets_her_first_DP_SZ2216.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:43 am
Mona Wales - Moaning Mona
Cast: Mona Wales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A sexy black dress clings to Mona Wales's curves as she shows off her slim sexy figure.
Her high-powered lifestyle leaves her constantly longing for the release of a good orgasm. She looks even better
with her dress, bra, and thong on the ground and her hands wandering her medium tits and slippery snatch.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:27
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mona_Wales_Moaning_Mona.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:42 am
Missy Luv - Look At My Fresh Pedicure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Slim blonde cutie Missy Love has a killer smile and glorious feet! She loves to make sure that they are perfectly pedicured and taken care of.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:21
FileSize: 401 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Missy_Luv_Look_At_My_Fresh_Pedicure.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:41 am
Melody Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Here we go again! Another school year! Another year of teaching and dealing with these little delinquents! Every day during the school year, its always something! If its not a fight, its a prank. If its not a prank, its someone using. If its not someone using, its someone stealing. Always something! Nothing even surprises me anymore!
Now today I was assigned detention duty. But looking at the schedule, it looked like no one was even assigned detention today. A MIRACLE! A freakin miracle! Even though the year just began I was so sure that these little thugs and thuggettes would be getting into something bad!
With the free time that I have from NOT having to monitor these detention denizens, I can finally catch up on my own work! Grading papers, coming up with tests and assignments, all the stuff I SHOULD be doing as a responsible teacher. It's going to be a good, calm day.
Or so I thought. Just when I began to settle in, a delinquent young man entered my classroom. And let me tell you, i was NOT happy! School just began and these young people are getting in trouble already???? Let me tell you I was so mad I almost did something I shouldn't have! But I told myself...deep breaths, take it slow.
Where's the home training? Where's the discipline? I don't understand it at all! All you have to do at school is come, do your work and go home, but this guy is already in detention after a week! And you know what made it worse???? HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! That's right, a delinquent young lady came in right after him! What is going on???? What are these young people on these days??? They're messed up in the head!
Well one thing I know is this: they may have had to get in trouble to GET here but they are going to stay out of trouble while they're here! I run a no nonsense operation here buddy! So both of these young delinquents better be on their ps and qs or else we are going to have a problem buddy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:31
FileSize: 2.28 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Parker.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:40 am
Megan Marx - Jean Fucking. 04
Cast: Megan Marx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Megan Marx is a hot little sexpot whose cute looks betray how horny and insatiable she really is. She hates wasting time getting undressed, so when she knows Ryan is coming over she rips out the crotch of her jeans to give him easy access. Ryan takes full advantage and gets right to that wet young cunt. Megan takes it all and begs him to fill her up with cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:29
FileSize: 3.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Megan_Marx_Jean_Fucking._04.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:39 am
Maya Kendrick, Lacy Lennon & Lola Fae Seeing Red Closet Kissers
Cast: Maya Kendrick, Lacy Lennon & Lola Fae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lola Fae loves her step-sister, Maya Kendrick, but Maya can be VERY clingy sometimes. So clingy, in fact, that Lola had to take Maya with her to the last party of the year as high school seniors. Considering that Lola has a specific goal in mind for the party, the last thing she wants is for her annoying sister to get in the way...When they arrive at the party, Lola is immediately smitten with the hostess, Lacy Lennon. Truth be told, the whole reason why Lola wanted to be at this party in the first place is to get a chance with Lacy! But Maya makes things difficult by being on Lola's heels the whole time, not allowing for any privacy. Will she get her chance with Lacy or will Maya ruin everything??Meanwhile, Maya is just worried about her step-sister. She's never seen Lola act so weird around someone like Lacy before. When she confronts Lola about it and finds out that it's because Lola was hoping to get with Lacy, there's an odd sense of jealousy. But this gives her an idea, so she goes to Lacy to get her in on the plan. Maybe Maya can make her sister happy AND also get a little something herself!When Lola gets invited by Lacy for a round of 7 Minutes In Heaven, she thinks she's hit the jackpot! Little does she know, not all is as it seems as she's blindfolded and led into a closet. Even though the night isn't about to turn out how she expects, Lola is not disappointed when she eventually ends up tumbling in bed with Lacy AND Maya!There's no shortage of pleasure as they share kisses and play with each other's pussies, driving each other wild with need. It looks like they'll go out with a bang after all!Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, ParadiseLost!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:22
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maya_Kendrick_Lacy_Lennon_Lola_Fae_Seeing_Red_Closet_Kissers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:38 am
Natalia Queen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

18 year old Natalia Queen is such a cute little nymph. Her beautiful skin shines with oil as she arches her back while moving her hips. She can be sensual, and she also likes it rough. She switches easily between the two rhythms, bringing so much to this scene.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:30
FileSize: 2.65 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natalia_Queen.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 10, 2023 6:36 am
Melody Marks - Melody Marks Takes A Load In Her Pussy
Cast: Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Melody Marks responded to an ad looking for dog sitters. Sean posted the ad for a minimum rate and Melody is trying to negotiate that. She starts by taking her tits out, despite him being married. This might be her first job but it's definitely not her first blow job. She's an 18 year old, hot girl who sucks dick like she does it for a living. He fucks her tight little young pussy and creams right inside her. She's hired on the spot for triple!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:57
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Melody_Marks_Takes_A_Load_In_Her_Pussy.mp4