Download file Filejoker:
Avi_Love.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 22, 2023 2:48 am
Avery Cristy - Secret Crush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Avery is a college freshman with a serious crush on her psychology professor. At the end of her first semester, she decides to make a move on him. Knowing that he'll try to reject her advances, she decides to catch him off guard and present an irresistible situation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:43:09
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Avery_Cristy_Secret_Crush.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 22, 2023 2:47 am
Avi Love - Anal Princess
Cast: Avi Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Avi Love's mom is worried about how naughty her daughter has been. She confides her concerns in her husband, Marcus London. At first Marcus refuses to believe that Avi could be so bad, but when he goes to her room to talk to her he nearly catches her rubbing her creamy twat beneath her thong and playing with her tits beneath her bra. Realizing that Avi dripping with pussy juices, Marcus attempts to discipline her.
Instead of being chastised, Avi takes the opportunity to seduce her stepdad. She grabs his dick and finds it nice and hard from seeing Avi in her underwear. Stroking and sucking, she brings him to total hardness before spreading her thighs for him. When Avi gets on her hands and knees, Marcus spreads her ass cheeks and pushes his cock deep into her ass.
Taking her anal pounding like a good girl, Avi is all smiles. When Marcus lays on the bed, she gives him a stiffie ride in her chocolate starfish until she explodes with delight. Then Marcus turns her on her side and lifts one leg as he spoons behind her. Pumping his hips, Marcus doesn't let up until he blasts a load of cum in Avi's ass to leave her filled with his love.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:47
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Avi_Love._Anal_Princess.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 22, 2023 2:46 am
Ava Koxxx. Anal Encounter With A Stranger
Cast: Ava Koxxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ava Knoxxx is out at a bar with another married friend of hers, and confesses that she's disappointed with how mundane her life has become. Ava also reveals her deepest desire: to be fucked in the ass by a stranger! The suave Danny D overhears their conversation and takes it upon himself to make Ava's fantasy a reality, approaching her from behind with his big rock hard cock and surprising her with the anal fucking of her dreams!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:05
FileSize: 886.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Koxxx._Anal_Encounter_With_A_Stranger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 11:04 am
Athena Rayne - Anal For Athena
Cast: Athena Rayne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Athena Rayne's at her therapists to discuss her sexual needs - when her therapist, Ryan Mclane, decides to lend a helping hand. He starts out by rubbing her perfect, perky tits before slowly sliding a finger into her tight, little asshole! Athena might act shy but deep down all she wants if for Ryan to pound her amazing hole. In the end - Ryan busts all over Athena's perfect tits and she's gotten exactly what she came for.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:26
FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Athena_Rayne_Anal_For_Athena.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 8:28 am
Ashley Lane, Layla Love, Gracie Green - Hoe Down
Cast: Ashley Lane, Layla Love, Gracie Green

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ashley Lane, Gracie May Green, and Layla Love are a bunch of down south sluts. They hang out at the rodeo with their cowboy hats on getting into all kinds of crazy hijinks along the way. They whip out a water bottle filled with some unknown clear liquid, and have a couple of swigs to get their party started. Then they start hankering for some hung cowboy. Our stud finally catches these trouble making thotties and lets them know that all trespassers will be shot. Since they are trespassing, it looks like he is going to have to shoot them with his special flesh gun. But after a little playful banter, they blindfold him with a bandana and then stick his finger in Laylas pink barn. He smells it and there is no mistaking what these girls are trying to get themselves into. They make their way inside the ranch house and pull out his big white stallion before saddling up and going for a ride. They all slobber on it together, and then Layla slides up and down his maypole while being propped up by her BFFs. Then they each take a turn mounting his pony before lining themselves up on top of each other for this stud to break them in. They finally finish him off by taking his ammo on their faces, and could not be happier with their day at the ranch. I reckon this is not their last rodeo!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:54:22
FileSize: 4.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ashley_Lane_Layla_Love_Gracie_Green_Hoe_Down.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 5:52 am
Arya Fae - Locked out Lust
Cast: Arya Fae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous Arya Fae is on a date with Ryan Mclane and can't wait to show him her place. They two are touching and flirting, they can't wait to get inside! When blonde Arya goes to find her keys, she realizes that the two are locked out. So, amazing Arya tries to fit through the doggy-door in desperation and. she gets stuck! Ryan finds a way inside and tries to help Arya out of the doggy-door, but the two have a kinkier idea. Horny Arya starts sucking Ryan's hard member right there at the door! Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:25
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Arya_Fae_Locked_out_Lust.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 3:15 am
Arya Fae - Highway Home

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:51
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Arya_Fae_Highway_Home.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 2:46 am
Arya Fae & Riley Nixon - Asshole Audition With Riley And Arya

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Buzzcut babe Riley Nixon, and badass blondie Arya Fae are showcasing a true team effort in this scene. The girls dive down and spit in and around one another's gaping asses. Once Riley's speculator sphincter opens up with some help from a toy, a hard dick joins in for some sloppy ass to mouth action.The cumshot must go around, so these two beauties trade cum from mouth to mouth to wrap up the fine spectacle.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:12:46
FileSize: 2.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Arya_Fae_Riley_Nixon_Asshole_Audition_With_Riley_And_Arya.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 2:45 am
Arietta Adams - Uncle Tickles Makes Niece Squirt for Xmas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I know my niece is getting older but this time of year always reminds me of all the memories we have together, when Arietta was younger she would always call me her favorite uncle, we even had a game we would play. Tickle monster, I would basically tickle her till she turned beat red. Well, things have changed I can not even get her to lift her head from her phone, I threaten her if she doesn't start putting down the phone the tickle monster will return. Girls her age live on their phones so of course, she did not put it down, the tickle monster has returned I chase her to the couch and tickle her. I must have tickled her too much, the next thing I know she is squirting out of her leggings. At first, we are both in total shock... but we are both adults... no reason to be weird. This isn't the first time I made a girl squirt, I can tell my niece is really turned on now. Arietta tells me no one is home and she wants me to tickle her under her pants, I know exactly where she is going with this and I think I am ready to fuck my Neice. I can not think of a better way to spend the holidays with my family.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:02
FileSize: 740.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Arietta_Adams_Uncle_Tickles_Makes_Niece_Squirt_for_Xmas.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 21, 2023 2:44 am
Ariel Grace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part OneI was watching my sister as she laid out by the pool. She has no idea, but I switched my name with Donny's name in her phone. She started sending me some nude pics, and when I saw what I could have, I decided to go for it. I tell her I'm going to tell Dad. I own her now.Part TwoI barge into my slut sister's room because she's been avoiding me. When I pull out the bag I found in her closet filled with designer brand clothes and tell her I know about her sugar daddy, she knows she's on the line again. As soon as I bring up Dad, she knows she's getting fucked by me again.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:57
FileSize: 847.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariel_Grace.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 20, 2023 6:26 am
Aria Haze - Episode 181
Cast: Aria Haze, Bryan Gozzling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:17
FileSize: 4.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aria_Haze_Episode_181.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 20, 2023 3:51 am
April Aniston

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:57
FileSize: 1.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
April_Aniston.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 20, 2023 2:46 am
Apolonia Lapiedra. Cum on my heart
Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Today is a day to celebrate love and our very own female Cupid, Apolonia, had a lot of sex this past year so she didn't have time to reach her yearly quota of new couples created to keep her wings. Now she has to get her act together to reach the goal set by Eros. But rushing things is never a good idea and, although Apolonia is a highly skilled archer, one of her arrows ricochets on a window just to end up hitting her heart. Now, she's the one that will feel true passion.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:21
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apolonia_Lapiedra._Cum_on_my_heart.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 20, 2023 2:45 am
Anya Krey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The smoking hot Anya Krey invites over her favorite stud, Raul Costa for some hot and dirty sex!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:30
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anya_Krey.mp4