Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 15, 2023 1:28 am
Chloe Toy - I want to read you a story
Cast: Chloe Toy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chloe gets into a racy novel, and soon fiction becomes sexy reality. She re-enacts the story
by stripping in her pretty lingerie, delicate sheer full fashion 50s nylons and sky-high leather stiletto pumps.
Then slips off the white nylon lace panties to masturbate openly in her stocking feet!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:12:05
FileSize: 958.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Toy_I_want_to_read_you_a_story.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2023 3:08 am
Charlotte Stokely, Elsa Jean. Lady Boss Lesbian Interview
Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Elsa Jean

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Elsa Jean has a job interview today and has to look her best! She puts her best outfit on and is confident she's going to get the job. When she shows up for the interview, Charlotte Stokely introduces herself and tells Elsa that they'll be starting immediately. She hands her the first ink blot and asks her to interpret it. When Elsa hesitates, Charlotte starts jotting down notes as she watches Elsa make mistake after mistake. Elsa pleads with her to give her another card, so she can try again. Charlotte rolls her eyes and takes the card from her explaining that the answer was relatively simple; it's two women kissing! Elsa doesn't see that at all and continues trying to make her own interpretation. Charlotte shakes her head and hands her a new ink blot in the hopes that she'll get it right this time. Elsa tries her best, but Charlotte is back at it, taking her notes and looking at her with an air of disappointment. When Elsa mentions that she might be seeing a lady in the card, Charlotte smiles insinuating that she's finally getting the picture. This prompts Elsa to keep going as she continues with this theme. She tells her that the girl in the picture seems to be playing with her pussy. Charlotte nods indicating that she's on the right track. Through sheer nervousness, Elsa pulls up her skirt and starts playing with herself. Charlotte tells her she finally seems to be getting it and appreciates Elsa's eagerness to do what's necessary to earn her place at the company. Charlotte has another test for her to complete and when Elsa pleases her boss and makes her cum, she assures her place and gets the job!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:35
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Stokely_Elsa_Jean._Lady_Boss_Lesbian_Interview.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2023 1:31 am
Charlie Red, Elena Vega 4K
Cast: Charlie Red, Elena Vega

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:12
FileSize: 4.78 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlie_Red_Elena_Vega_4K.part1.rar
Charlie_Red_Elena_Vega_4K.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Aug 14, 2023 1:28 am
Charity Crawford
Cast: Charity Crawford

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Charity decides to take a shower in her friends house where she catches Jmac's attention. Jmac sneaks into the room where he spies on her as she takes a hot shower. He looses her mind as he hears her moan as she rubs on her pussy. She catches him and quickly invites him in so she can suck him off. She surprised on the size of his dick before she finally starts giving a great sucking. Jmac goes wild on her pussy as he fucks her hard from crazy positions until he feeds her his load.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:47
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charity_Crawford.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 2:58 am
Cathy Heaven. Expert Con-Cock-Tion
Cast: Cathy Heaven

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dr. Cathy Heaven is doing advanced research to create a solution of vigor. and who better to test her concoction on than her hot, young intern Danny D? While the first two attempts have terrible side effects, the third time's the charm, giving Danny a massive erection Dr. Heaven just can't resist!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:37
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cathy_Heaven._Expert_ConCockTion.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 1:29 am
Catalia Valentine, Clea Gaultier, Honour May
Cast: Catalia Valentine, Clea Gaultier, Honour May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kris has been inside for two years for public indecency and is now hoping for parole. Unfortunately the all female parole board are not sympathetic and have heard he has disrespected some of the female guards at the prison. They decide to teach him a lesson and strip him naked and handcuff him. They help themselves to his cock whether he likes it or not and push him onto the table so they can all have a turn. When sexy guard Clea sucks his cock he soon blows a big load all over the place!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:41
FileSize: 571.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Catalia_Valentine_Clea_Gaultier_Honour_May.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 1:27 am
Casey Calvert - Naughty Casey Gets Messy
Cast: Casey Calvert

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Horny Casey Calvert is excited about having her mouth fucked by a hard cock. She wraps her mouth around this throbbing cock and shows off her amazing skills. With saliva dripping down her face as she gags on this sweet cock. Then Casey gets showered with hot cum on her face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:16:29
FileSize: 643.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Casey_Calvert_Naughty_Casey_Gets_Messy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 1:26 am
Carolina Sweets. Fix Me Good
Cast: Carolina Sweets

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Carolina's got the hots for her married landlord, Rob, so she takes every opportunity to call him to fix things around her place...even if she has to break them first! Tired of just admiring him from afar, Carolina finally decides to make a move the ebony stud can't ignore, taking off her top and placing his big, strong hands on her creamy breasts. This handy hunk is soon giving Carolina exactly the fix she needs, holding her in an upside-down 69 before letting her ride his hard cock until she cries out with pleasure!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:59
FileSize: 1.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carolina_Sweets._Fix_Me_Good.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 13, 2023 1:25 am
Cadey Mercury Shower time with Daddy
Cast: Cadey Mercury

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My step-daughter is 18 now and I ended up letting her jerk me off and it was so fucking hot. Then a couple days later, she came and got in the shower with me like a sweet little sudsy angel. I know! I need to stop. But her young tight body, pretty face and youthful giggle make me want to take it to the next level. I don't know how strong I can be.
She asked if she could get it. I figured I would just help her get clean. But all I wanted to do was be very dirty. I rubbed soap on her perky breasts and nipples. Her perfect ass looks like her moms did 15 years ago, but better. Sliding my fingers into her tight wet slit cleaning it like a good daddy does. Washing her ass, going deep between her cheeks makes me so hard I could explode then and there. Teasing me and jerking my cock off with her ass cheeks. Hotdogging me between her ass crack. Grinding on me, all but begging me to fuck her. I had to kick her out before I went too far and slide deep inside her stretching her tiny young pussy. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:59
FileSize: 130.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cadey_Mercury_Shower_time_with_Daddy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2023 10:51 am
Brooke Haze
Cast: Brooke Haze

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

YES! We went there! Again. Due to popular demand. Sexy Amish girls are back. Brooke is a hardworking Amish girl who finds great reward in doing chores around the barn. During her break this cutie decides suck on a guys' shlong, which she gobbles all the way down to his balls. Then, he breaks her hot pussy open and shoves his dick into her wet tight teen hole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:37
FileSize: 797.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brooke_Haze.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2023 5:32 am
Bridgette B, Darcie Dolce. Sexy Siesta
Cast: Bridgette B, Darcie Dolce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Darcie Dolce is laying in bed texting a friend. She tries to send a sexy picture, but is too shy and keeps chickening out. Her step-mother, Bridgette B, storms into her room, telling her off for being on her phone when she should be helping out with the chores. Darcie makes it clear that she doesn't like her new mom bossing her around, and Bridgette angrily leaves to go back to work.When Bridgette checks up on her step-daughter later, she finds her napping. She's exasperated at first, but then can't resist lingering and checking her out. She lays on the bed next to Darcie and snags her phone, discovering the scandalous pictures Darcie took earlier! She then caresses Darcie. When Darcie awakens to find her step-mother in bed with her, she's shocked. She's even more shocked to find out that Bridgette's into girls, too! It seems as though both mother and daughter have dirty secrets.Although Darcie's reluctant, Bridgette gives her an ultimatum: either play by her rules or she'll tell Darcie's father about the sexting. Darcie counters by declaring that she'll tell her father that Bridgette's a lesbian! Bridgette insists that there's only one way to shut Darcie up, and it isn't long before she's having her perky breasts fondled and pussy eaten out by Bridgette. Not to be outdone, and giving into her pent-up lust from her earlier sext-capades, Darcie makes Bridgette writhe and moan with pleasure as well. Who will come out on top to keep their secret safe another day?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:11
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bridgette_B_Darcie_Dolce._Sexy_Siesta.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2023 1:23 am
Belle Claire and Claudia Macc. Tantrický párový obřad
Cast: Belle Claire and Claudia Macc

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Otevřete se smyslnosti a společně s překrásnou tantra masérkou oslavte spojení ženy a muže. Stejně jako zamilovaný pár, který v českém chrámu tantry zkoumá hranice lásky a tělesného potěšení. Masérka je svýma kouzelnýma rukama provází obřadem a společně stvoří sexuální energii, která naplní jejich těla božským orgasmem. Štíhlá kráska dostane z rukou masérky napít posvátné rozkoše a tím je spirituální spojení ženy a muže dokonáno.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:45
FileSize: 1.67 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
[url=https://filejoker.net/9pkb8h18hdno/Belle_Claire_and_Claudia_Macc._Tantrický_párový_obřad.mp4]Belle_Claire_and_Claudia_Macc._Tantrický_párový_obřad.mp4[/url]
LanserSM
Added: Aug 12, 2023 1:22 am
Baby Nicols - Extraordinary Feet
Cast: Baby Nicols

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The super hot woman, Baby Nicols joins Renato for some naughty fun! The hottie teases him with her beautiful feet and begs him to fuck her good! Baby then takes his hot cum all over her feet!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:56
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Baby_Nicols_Extraordinary_Feet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 1:26 am
April Anal Attempt And Cum Eating
Cast: April

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Our beautiful April attempts anal for the very first time, it's great to see her moan and yell but in the end we couldn't go further, it was super hot anyway.
We continue fucking in several positions, all POV. In the end she receives a cumshot On her bellybutton and then eats all the cum with a spoon.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:07
FileSize: 3.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
April_Anal_Attempt_And_Cum_Eating.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 11, 2023 1:25 am
Areana Fox