Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2023 1:32 am
Gianna Gem
Cast: Gianna Gem

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part OneGianna has been really glad that her mom left. She loves having her dad all to herself, and, when her dad is dealing with stress from work, she wants to really replace mom, and do all the things her mom used to do before she became an ungrateful bitch that didn't appreciate how great the man of the house isPart TwoGianna is getting exactly what she wants and she isn't going to stop. Being on a date with her dad is so exciting, he is nervous about how she looks at him and touches him in public, but no one can see them in the dark theater and having had her dad's thick cock in her hands has only made her want it more. She uses her mouth and worships his cock the way it deserves swallowing as much of his huge load as she can.Part ThreeGianna has decided tonight is the night. She puts on her prettiest bra and panties and waits in her dads bed slowly touching herself. He tries to talk her out of what she is thinking, but she doesn't let up, she knows how much he has to want it too

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 62.500 fps, AVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:35:07
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gianna_Gem.mkv
LanserSM
Added: Jul 28, 2023 12:56 am
Evelyn Claire - Room For One More
Cast: Evelyn Claire

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It is the last day before Evelyn's parents are back from vacation, so she has decided to turn things up. After meeting two hot guys at a party the night before, Evelyn and her friend have invited them over to carry on the fun. When she disappears into the bedroom with one of the boys, her friend decides to leave. Before Evelyn knows it, there are three at this private party and that suits her just fine.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:42:43
FileSize: 2.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Evelyn_Claire_Room_For_One_More.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 28, 2023 12:52 am
Eva Yi. Mini Oriental Chick With A Tight Slit
Cast: Eva Yi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Eva Yi is so tiny she can be chased around the house for hours without being caught. She can hide under desks, under chairs, and even in small corridors. When she was finally apprehended, she was promptly fucked in her tight asian pussy. Her holes were reamed with nothing held back. Her tiny fortune cookie was plunged to the limits and she was left covered in a load of creamy boy sauce. Eva gave many thanks for this lovely sexual endeavor!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:28
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eva_Yi._Mini_Oriental_Chick_With_A_Tight_Slit.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 27, 2023 12:53 am
Danika Mori Extra small girl jumping on my dick - Anal car sex
Cast: redliight17 (danikared, Danika Mori)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:44
FileSize: 77.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Danika_Mori_Extra_small_girl_jumping_on_my_dick_Anal_car_sex.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 27, 2023 12:52 am
Dana DeArmond & Casey Calvert. Backdoor Doctor
Cast: Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Casey Calvert is in her bedroom lubbing up her pussy. She's playing with herself talking about anal pleasures. She's so turned on she's thinking about the dildo that's laying on the bed and how she needs to put it in her ass. She has trouble getting it in there without it feeling weird. She tries many positions but ends up doing something wrong and hurting herself. When she realizes she fucked up she books an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Dana DeArmond enters the rooms and asks her what's wrong. Casey is shy and feels awkward about telling her doctor that she been playing with her back door but Dana assures her that she's heard it all and it's probably not that bad. When Casey reveals what she's done Dana starts getting worried. She tells her that she needs examine her thoroughly because she might have caused some damage. She instructs Casey to get undressed immediately and to sit ass up on the table. She lubes on her finger and starts rubbing her asshole, asking her if she feels any discomfort. When she replies that she doesn't Dana sticks her finger insides and asks her how it feels. Casey is enjoying this probably a little more than she should. She doesn't want to tell the doctor, but she's really turned on. The funny thing is, so is Dana, who's clearly aware of the pleasure she's causing. As Dana fingers Casey's ass, she starts playing with her pussy, emphasizing how important sexual health is. When Casey blurts out that she's about to cum it's just what the doctor ordered!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:14
FileSize: 1.58 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dana_DeArmond_Casey_Calvert._Backdoor_Doctor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 27, 2023 12:51 am
Clea Gaultier - International Anal
Cast: Clea Gaultier

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Clea moved to LA to further her dancing career, she knew it would be difficult, the fierce competition and language barrier being her biggest fears. To stay on top of her game, she needs an instructor who is going to push her limits and she's got the best in Hollywood to help her along the way. The more time they spend together, the tension builds, and if they are going to overcome this, something has to give.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:10
FileSize: 3.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Clea_Gaultier_International_Anal.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 27, 2023 12:50 am
Cherry Kiss, Charlie Dean - Daddy's Anal Doll

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:36
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherry_Kiss_Charlie_Dean_Daddys_Anal_Doll.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 26, 2023 10:47 am
Charity Crawford 2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

How big is it? Charity Crawford wants to know. She's hanging around her friend's house, and her friend's brother JMac, who's always hitting on her, is up to his old tricks again. This, of course, occurs when Charity tells him she's having boyfriend trouble, inviting JMac to pull his cock out, both figuratively and literally. After telling her how exactly how well he'd treat her, Charity calls him on the size of his dick, which he claims to be quite well-endowed. And surprise, surpass - her brother's friend pulls down his pants and out springs the biggest dick Charity's seen in a month of Sundays. And that's when she forgot all about her idiot boyfriend, only to feel JMac's throbbing member in the back of her throat. Ignorance is bliss.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:54
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charity_Crawford._201801.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 26, 2023 5:15 am
Chanel Shortcake. Little Shortcake
Cast: Chanel Shortcake

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, HEVC
Duration: 01:04:43
FileSize: 3.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chanel_Shortcake._Little_Shortcake.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 26, 2023 2:30 am
Chanel Preston and Scarlett Sage. Her 1st Anal Strapon
Cast: Chanel Preston and Scarlett Sage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chanel Preston and Scarlett Sage are ready for intense lesbian anal action. It's time to experience anal strapon in multiple positions. This is lesbian anal at its best! Climaxing with multiple shared orgasms!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:58
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chanel_Preston_and_Scarlett_Sage._Her_1st_Anal_Strapon.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 26, 2023 12:49 am
Carmel Anderson. Petite blonde takes dildo and cock
Cast: Carmel Anderson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In a stunning coincidence, I was horny as hell and cruising in the Fake Taxi for some tail when I saw Carmel Anderson on the side of the road. I was a little surprised because she wasn't scheduled to drive the taxi today. Turns out Carmel had just woken up horny, and was looking to flag down the first cab driver she could fuck! I had not yet had any pussy that day and Carmel had brought toys, so I told her to warm up in the backseat. She started playing with her tits and pretty pussy, then I got into the backseat so she could ride my face and use a vibrator on herself. I DP'd her doggystyle with my cock in her pussy and a dildo in her ass, then we both got what we wanted: I came all over her face!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:46
FileSize: 1.42 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carmel_Anderson._Petite_blonde_takes_dildo_and_cock.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 25, 2023 9:55 am
Ava Parker. 1st Anal Sex Tape
Cast: Ava Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:31:34
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Parker._1st_Anal_Sex_Tape.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 25, 2023 4:23 am
Anastasia Knight. Dating Daddy
Cast: Anastasia Knight

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

No. Go away.. I don't want to talk about it Daddy... My boyfriend broke up with me.. I don't know what to do... Boy are so stupid. Daddy, am I not pretty enough?.. You're just saying that because you have too... You really mean it? I still hate him though... Okay Daddy, I'll have some ice cream I guess, I feel a little bit better now. I love you too Daddy....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:49
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anastasia_Knight._Dating_Daddy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 25, 2023 12:46 am
Alyce Anderson. She Likes Sausages
Cast: Alyce Anderson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cute teen Alyce Anderson is here to impress and suck a sausage! The young beauty opens her mouth and takes all of Jay's meat like a real pro! Of course, she received a nice reward for her job!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:41
FileSize: 1006.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alyce_Anderson._She_Likes_Sausages.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 24, 2023 5:21 pm
Alexis Fawx. The Voyeur Next Door Part 4
Cast: Alexis Fawx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

With Scott Nails and Krissy Lynn fully satisfied but oblivious to the other's newfound sexual enlightenment, Alexis Fawx sets her sights on stepbrothers Xander Corvus and Seth Gamble - by letting them come to her. Alexis knows that lounging in the backyard in a bikini is likely to bring about wanted attention, which is exactly what occurs when Xander and Seth notice and ogle her, making separate approaches that lead them to the realization that they do have one thing in common: the desire to fuck their smoking hot neighbor.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:27
FileSize: 1.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alexis_Fawx._The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_4.mp4