Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 10, 2023 7:47 am
Lexi Lore - The Loophole: Part 3
Cast: Lexi Lore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In Part 3 of The Loophole, curious River Fox decides to spy on amazing couple Lexi Lore and Codey Steele. Petite Lexi and her boyfriend know it's against the community to explore sexually, but they just can't keep their hands off each other! Blonde Lexi can't help herself, she just loves the way Codey's big, stiff cock feels in her mouth. Creamy-skinned Lexi begs for Codey to plunge inside her - sneaky River Fox can hardly believe what she's seeing!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:35
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Lore_The_Loophole_Part_3_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Lexi Lore - The Good Girl
Cast: Lexi Lore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This video features the cute Lexi Lore and I hooking up for the first time. Lexi enjoys being lightly dominated and we have intense chemistry as we fuck all over the dining table and couch. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock facing the camera. I use the hitachi on her multiple times with my hand around her throat while she cums. The scene ends with a close up of me filling her pussy with cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:23
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Lore_The_Good_Girl_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2023 7:16 am
Kylie Nymphette - Petite pussy fucked through tights
Cast: Kylie Nymphette

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The fare that flagged me down today was an adorable lass named Kylie Nymphette. Kylie was a ginger honey, and covered in piercings and tattoos. She was headed to the tattoo parlor to get a new piercing, so I asked to see some she already had. To my surprise, Kylie flashed me her tits! I asked her if she had any lower on her body, and wouldn't you know it, she spread her legs until her tights ripped! Her pussy wasn't even pierced, she was just horny. Kylie rode my face as I ate her pussy, then she gave me a blowjob and a rimjob. I pierced her pussy with my own needle (I call him The Bishop), then came deep inside her with a creampie!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:07
FileSize: 587.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kylie_Nymphette_Petite_pussy_fucked_through_tights_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2023 2:21 am
Kyler Quinn - Interracial Supermodel
Cast: Kyler Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:43
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kyler_Quinn_Interracial_Supermodel_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 11:26 pm
Kira Noir (Report At 11)
Cast: Kira Noir

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Local news anchor Kira Noir gives the top stories for the area in her daily news report at 11.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:42
FileSize: 2.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kira_Noir_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 11:25 pm
Kira Noir (Dirty Double Dare / 11.10.2019)
Cast: Kira Noir

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kira Noir is a shy wallflower who is desperately trying to get in with the cool crowd at college. In a last ditch effort to get an invite to the biggest party of the year, Kira approaches the two most popular girls in school and begs them to let her come. The women see an opportunity to have a little fun with Kira and double dare her to steal hot jock Xander Corvus' prized varsity sweater in exchange for an invitation. Kira accepts the challenge and quickly realizes she's going to have to shed her goody goody persona in order to get what she wants.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:19
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kira_Noir_Dirty_Double_Dare_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 2:05 pm
Kenzie Reeves (Eviction Prevention Creampie)
Cast: Kenzie Reeves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:29
FileSize: 811.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kenzie_Reeves_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 11:38 am
Katie Kush - She Wants In
Cast: Katie Kush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Who the FUCK does Katie Kush think she is? She can put her elbows on Oliver's podium like it ain't no thang?! I'm sorry, girl, your ass might look fantastic in those fishnets, but you're NOT on the list. Actually, she does make a good point about making cultural affordable for the masses. No, focus! Oliver, you can't just grab her massive ass cheeks and accept that as payment! Get her off your cock! She's drooling all over our floor! You swore an oath to uphold the bouncer code! How could you do this to us?! I mean, Katie fucks like a demon, so. Fine. But there won't be a FOURTH time, no matter how nice she looks!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:46
FileSize: 1.91 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Katie_Kush_She_Wants_In_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 4:17 am
Kate Bloom - Don't Tell Mom
Cast: Kate Bloom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Teen cutie Kate Bloom sure is small but let her size fool you. When she's not in her room daydreaming and playing with her little cunt, this pampered princess loves to feel the beat of a hard cock slamming into her tight pussy. She's such a horny slut that she'll let anybody blow a load inside her as long as she gets to cum too.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:25
FileSize: 4.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kate_Bloom_Dont_Tell_Mom_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 08, 2023 1:50 am
Karmen Karma, Kimmy Granger, Kissa Sins - Twerk Class In Session
Cast: Karmen Karma, Kimmy Granger, Kissa Sins

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Petite Kimmy Granger and olive-skinned Kissa Sins get to their twerk-class early and take sexy pics while they wait for their teacher, busty Karmen Karma, to arrive. Once teacher Karmen is on the scene, the girls line their big, juicy asses up and show the camera what they've got! The next test is twerking on dildos, but the horny girls soon grow tired of that, and dirty-blonde Karmen thinks they are ready for the real thing. Big-cocked Markus Dupress should do the trick! This scene is filled with fit bodies, big juicy asses, beautiful tits, tight pussies, and lots and lots of squirting. Watch as these sexy girls swap kisses, spit, dick, cum and so much more!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:10
FileSize: 2.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Karmen_Karma_Kimmy_Granger_Kissa_Sins_Twerk_Class_In_Session_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 07, 2023 9:21 pm
Kali Roses (Property Manager Issues)
Cast: Kali Roses

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tony's property manager Kali Roses has been off her game lately, and when he shows up to what should be an active work site finding she's sent his crew to another job so she can lie in bed texting, he's got to let her go. Kali will do anything to keep her job, showing him her perky little pierced tits and begging him to let her show him how dedicated she can be! The tatted-up babe swallows Tony's cock before stripping down and strumming her clit, then gives him a closeup of her creamy ass as she rides him reverse cowgirl. Tony pounds that pussy doggystyle and cums all over Kali's face, and she swallows it all!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:39
FileSize: 2.89 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kali_Roses_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 07, 2023 8:39 am
Jillian Janson (Boned By The Butler: Part 2 / 18.11.2019)
Cast: Jillian Janson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After narrowly avoiding being caught, butler Keiran Lee isn't keen on spending any more time in the house of his recently deceased billionaire employer. The only thing on his mind is taking her money and escaping before any more family members show up. Unfortunately for Keiran, Jillian Janson arrives to question him. Keiran panics and plays dumb, but Jillian sees right through his lies. She decides to strike a deal with him - he tells her where the money is and she lets him fuck her ass. Deal?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:58
FileSize: 978.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jillian_Janson_Boned_By_The_Butler_Part_2_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 07, 2023 7:47 am
Jaye Summers (The Cookie Jar / 19.06.2018)
Cast: Jaye Summers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:58:49
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jaye_Summers_The_Cookie_Jar_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 07, 2023 7:45 am
Isabella Nice (Fucking My Step Sister's Tight Asshole)
Cast: Isabella Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My step sister wants it badly. She's always coming on to me. This week she woke me up with a blow job so that I would help her with her math homework. She then came on to me in the kitchen as our parents were preparing dinner. She does not stop. So I had enough and had give it to her. I took her to my room where I fucked her in several different positions. She then begged me to slip my cock in her tight little asshole. I stretched her asshole further than it has before. Finally, I dropped a huge load all over her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:10
FileSize: 2.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Isabella_Nice_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 06, 2023 3:30 pm
Honey Moon - Cum For Me Honey
Cast: Honey Moon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Petite, Asian nympho Honey Moon wants to get fucked, but her man just wants to work. Lucky for her, there's another cock that's more than willing to give her the deep pounding she wants, belonging to burglar Sean Lawless! Sean sneaks in right under Honey's boyfriend's nose, squeezing her big tits and licking her pussy. This horny babe can't stay quiet when she sucks Sean's massive cock, so she takes him to the bedroom where she gets plenty loud riding his huge tool. The nasty prowler leaves a large amount of DNA evidence all over Honey's face, then has to make a quick escape with her boyfriend on his heels!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:32
FileSize: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Honey_Moon_Cum_For_Me_Honey_Full_HD.mp4