Adria_Rae_Adria_Rae.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2022 10:50 am
Adria Rae (Don't Leave Again)
Cast: Adria Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Small Tits, Riding, Deepthroat, Facial, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Squirting
Adria is looking for forgiveness, but her man has left her all alone and fighting with her conscience. When he returns some weeks later, she ensures that she shows him exactly what he would be missing if he doesn't intend to stay.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:37:06
FileSize: 561.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_Adria_Rae.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 14, 2022 3:02 am
Abbie Maley - Playing Harder

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, The Hanging Garden, Pussy Licking, Interracial, Riding, Brunette, Prone Bone, Handjob, Small Tits, Missionary, Doggystyle
Abbie likes to stay in shape. When she's not working she's working out. Running in the morning, the gym at night. Lately, she's been interested in doing some kickboxing and hired a trainer from her gym for some private lessons.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:41
FileSize: 262.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abbie_Maley_Playing_Harder_Abbie_Maley._Playing_Harder.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2022 7:33 pm
Scarlett Bloom - Sex With Her Ex
Cast: Scarlett Bloom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Brunette, Straight, Facial, Teen, Deep Throat, Natural Tits, Toys, Petite
When Scarlett Bloom shows up at her ex boyfriends house, she is ready to cause trouble. The first question she asks is if his girlfriend is home. When he says no, she makes her way to his bathroom without speaking another word. There, she changes into some purple, see through lingerie. Clearly she is ready to seduce. She sits on his bed, and with a little bit of persuasion, gets her ex to give her some closure with a bit of rough sex. He holds a vibrator to her clit while choking her, mixing pleasure and pain sensations to perfection. Then he holds her nose as he shoves his fat cock down her eager throat. Maybe with a huge splattering of cum all over her face, Scarlett can finally have that closure she needs!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:27
FileSize: 3.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Scarlett_Bloom_Sex_With_Her_Ex_Scarlett_Bloom.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2022 5:02 pm
Riley Star - From The Fishing Pole To The Meat Pole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Doggystyle, Missionary, Swallow, Vaginal, Blonde, Hardcore, White, Young Small Natural Tits, Cow Girl, Amateur, Riding, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Cum Shot
When your plans are ruined and the trip to the beach to find hot chicks is not happening, something unexpected happens. We found this chick on a random place trying to fish out of a dirty canal. We convinced her to join us and talk about her skills with the fishing pole but instead she showed us her amazing tricks with our boy's dick, sucking ang fucking in all sort of positions. Catch the best view of our pond!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:23
FileSize: 3.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Star._From_The_Fishing_Pole_To_The_Meat_Pole_Riley_Star.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2022 2:32 pm
Rebel Lynn & Mindi Mink - Sex Texts
Cast: Rebel Lynn, Mindi Mink

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: MILF, Girl on Girl, Brunette, Big Tits, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Tribbing, Rim Job, Facesitting, Small Tits
Mindi Mink is texting her stepdaughter, Rebel Lynn, before bedtime. When she sends her a sexy pic in hot black lingerie, her stepdaughter wonders if it was meant for her. Mindi sends her a new picture, even naughtier than the first. Rebel can't believe her mom would send her that but mommy wants more. She tells her to send her a naughty picture so she can sleep better. Rebel figures maybe if she complies that'll be the end of it.Once it looks like Mindi is actually enjoying all of this, Rebel decides to go talk to her about it. Rebel just wants to talk but somehow gets pulled into bed with her. She assures her that everything's ok as she starts kissing her on the lips, Rebel is not so sure but mommy's got her eyes on the prize and nothing is going to stop her from getting what she wants. Mindi pulls off her panties but Rebel holds onto them for dear life. Mindi knows she has her exactly where she wants her.They make out as she tries to break free, but something inside her doesn't want it to stop. Once mommy wraps her lips around her tight pussy Rebel can't help but enjoy it: after all, it feels so fucking good. She fucks her daughter's face, eats her ass, and fingers her from behind making her cum over and over again. They make sure to keep quiet as dad's in the shower, containing themselves as they orgasm. Hearing him turning off the water Rebel runs off before her dad can catch them in the act!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:48
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Rebel_Lynn_Mindi_Mink._Sex_Texts_Rebel_Lynn_Mindi_Mink.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 12, 2022 4:31 am
Petite Nymphet - Working Out: Personal Trainer Roleplay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: deepthroat, small natural tits, facial, amateur, cumshot, blowjob, blonde, cunnilingus
I met up with a friend earlier this week, and she couldn't stop raving about her new personal trainer; she said he gave her the best work out she's ever had! I decide to book Stirling for myself & see what all the fuss is about. He arrives with a couple of weights & we get down to it; however I couldn't help but notice that he seemed a bit handsy, but he was so hot that I didn't mind. While I'm lifting deadweights he presses himself up against me and I can feel his big, rock-hard dick. I realise this must be the work out my friend was referring to... I pull Stirlings' pants down and start sucking his massive cock, before he eats me out & fucks me. We go through a bunch of different positions for oral & fucking before Stirling blows his load all over my face! I can't help but be a dirty cumslut and lick it off my fingers & rub it in my face│Tags: pt, personal trainer, rp, athletic, fit, bj, blow job, spit fetish, sloppy bj, sex, missionary, doggystyle, standing, 69, big cock, pussy eating, small tits, hairy pussy, petite, skinny, cumshot, cum slut, cum play, sports bra, orgasm, multiple orgasms, Australia, Aussie

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:15
FileSize: 313.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Petite_Nymphet._Working_Out_Personal_Trainer_Roleplay_Petite_Nymphet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2022 11:27 pm
Noemie Bilas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, Anal, Interracial, Hardcore, Booty Shorts, Ass Gape, Ebony, Ball Licking, Deep Throat, ATM, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Anilingus, Oral, Dogfart Debut, Ass Fingering, Creampie, Lingerie, Small Tits, Swallow
Petite, ebony cutie Noemie Bilas is married to a professional baseball player. They have a beautiful house and a great life. Well. Kinda great. Noemie's hubby is a little-dicked black man. I know what you're thinking, but listen up: not all black dudes have huge cocks. It's the truth! If you don't believe me, ask Noemie. Noemie and Hubby have a friend, Criss. Criss played baseball, too; in fact, he's very close to Noemie's hubby. They grew up playing ball together. So, when Criss failed in the Big Leagues, and didn't do well in any job he took since retiring from the game, he's become their "handy man". Now that Noemie's Hubby is on a road trip, Noemie's going to work on some of her sexual frustrations out with her man's best friend!! Noemie's heard the "locker room gossip" about Criss's huge one, and the one thing Noemie needs in her life is size. Criss gives it to her, too...right in Noemie's marital bed! Criss works all three holes, his big white dick making both her pussy and asshole gape!! Then, Criss dumps a large load directly in her tight little cunt. No birth control? No problem! Hubby has plenty of money to raise Noemie and Criss's mullatto baby!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:43
FileSize: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Noemie_Bilas_Noemie_Bilas.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2022 10:54 am
Natalia Queen - Naughty Nurse Natalia
Cast: Natalia Queen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Nurse, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Busty Natural, Blonde, Petite, Teen, Doggy Style

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:42
FileSize: 430.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natalia_Queen_Natalia_Queen.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2022 12:52 am
Missy Luv - Intense Orgasm
Cast: Missy Luv

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Petite, Cowgirl, All Sex, Handjob
Jason X is enjoying a nice afternoon of reading in the shade, but his girlfriend Missy Luv wants something a little more intimate. She approaches Jason and draws him in with a kiss. Plopping herself in his lap, she rubs her ass against his hardening dick to move things along at a satisfying pace. Jason is happy to pop Missy's breasts out of her shirt to lave them with his tongue. Once her shirt is completely gone, Missy takes Jason's hand to relocate indoors.Now that they've got some privacy, things can get really steamy. Missy is quick to put her hands all over the hard planes of Jason's chest. As she continues to kiss him, one hand slides lower to grasp his hardon. Pulling it close, she opens her mouth wide to start sucking Jason off like he's a piece of candy.Relieving themselves of the rest of their clothes, the couple gets close once again on the couch. Missy climbs into Jason's lap and presses her back to his chest as she impales herself on his hardon. Then she bounces away as Jason guides her with his big hands roaming every inch of her tight body.On her hands and knees, Missy spreads her legs wide open so Jason can lap away at her juices. He puts both fingers and tongue to good use, then rises up and shoves his cock balls deep inside. Reaching forward to wrap his hand around Missy's neck, Jason applies himself to the hard pussy pounding she needs.Flipping Missy onto her back, Jason maintains sumptuous eye contact as he continues to give it to her. She presses his hand to her breasts where she wants his touch, then lets her own hand slide between her thighs to rub herself off one last time. Jason follows Missy over the edge of cumming moments after her climax ends. Pulling out, he covers Missy's belly in a hot stream of his love.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:17
FileSize: 660.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Missy_Luv_Intense_Orgasm_Missy_Luv.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Megan Rain - Poolside Orgasms
Cast: Megan Rain, Tony Rubino

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cow Girl, Outside, Anal, Tattoos, Bikini, Hardcore, Doggy Style, Reverse Cow Girl, Real Tits, Petite, Shaved, POV, Small Tits, Black Hair
Megan Rain is ready to get your cock hard showing off that sexy smile and perfect little figure outside! That bikini was made for her and made to come off! How about a nice sloppy blowjob? Just how far do you think she can deepthroat that cock!? I bet she can ride that cock and make it disappear deep in her wet pussy allowing you time to cum all over her pretty little face and tits!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:46
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Megan_Rain._Poolside_Orgasms_Megan_Rain_Tony_Rubino.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2022 9:46 am
Lily Rader (Producers Fun) Lily Rader - Producers Fun
Cast: Lily Rader

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Teen, Blowjob, All Sex, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Cum On Lips, Blonde, Small Tits, Hardcore, Skinny, Petite, Cowgirl, Doggystyle
Lily Rader woke up in Mr. Producer's bed and the first words out of her mouth were, "Fuck, I"m so horny!" How exactly she ended up in Mr. Producer's bed, or why she is so fucking horny, we may never know. Perhaps she'™s just the type of girl who wakes up naked in random places. It's best not to question our good luck. One gets the feeling Lily doesn't bother with sleepwear, or even lingerie, and we can see why. She has a perfectly perky, petite figure, and her lily-white skin is untarnished by tattoos or blemishes. Even her makeup is so light that her natural beauty shines through. When she slings away the sheets, we see that she's a true blonde. Her fingers slide through her slight, blonde bush and slip into her tiny pussy. Once her pussy is sopping wet, Mr. Producer dives into the action to pound her from every angle.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:52
FileSize: 886.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Rader_Lily_Rader_Producers_Fun_Lily_Rader.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2022 4:43 am
Lily Labeau, Michael Vegas - Tighter Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, Cum in mouth, Submissive, Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Petite, Romantic, All sex, One On One, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:42
FileSize: 900.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Labeau_Michael_Vegas_Tighter_Love_Michael_Vegas._Tighter_Love_Lily_Labeau.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 09, 2022 9:11 pm
Lexi Lore - Cumming With The Connors It Must Be Love
Cast: Lexi Lore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Handjob, Creampie, All Sex, Braces, Petite, Blonde, Blowjob
Becky has a boyfriend and she loves to fuck him! She's hot and horny as she makes out with Juan on the couch. They try to keep it quiet since Roseanne and Dan are sleeping in the other room, but Becky won't be denied the opportunity to take Juan's dick and suck it to her heart's content. They barely avoid getting caught when Dan proves that he's not actually asleep, but Becky convinces Juan to keep letting her blow him because there's no way her dad will come out again.Climbing onto the couch, Becky flips up her miniskirt and pulls her thong down to entice Juan into fucking her. He lets her know he doesn't think it's a good idea, but Becky is insistent and Juan isn't about to say no to a sure thing. Soon Becky is getting her wish to take a doggy style pussy pounding. Eventually she turns onto her back so she can watch her boyfriend make her sexiest dreams come true. Even as they bang, Juan can never shake the feeling that they're going to get caught. When he accidentally fills Becky with a creampie, Juan asks Becky to marry him and she accepts. Moments later, Dan and Roseanne come into the living room to see what the ruckus is about, Becky tells them she's engaged and her parents reject the very idea by kicking Juan out of the house.Later, Becky sneaks Juan back inside. They take a seat at the kitchen table, but voracious Becky goes right back to trying to seduce Juan. He eventually lets himself be talked into eating out that slippery twat even as Becky talks with her parents. Taking Becky's seat at the table, Juan pulls her into his lap so she can ride his fuck stick as he jiggles her breasts. Bending her over the table, he keeps up his pussy pounding until Becky is well satisfied. Only then does Juan release his load all over Becky's ass, just in time to get caught and chased out of the house by Dan.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:16:28
FileSize: 1.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Lore_Cumming_With_The_Connors_It_Must_Be_Love_Lexi_Lore.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 09, 2022 6:41 pm
Lexi Layo - Sexy Lingerie
Cast: Lexi Layo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lingerie, Cumshot, Small Tits, Babes, One On One, Brunette, Natural Tits, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:24
FileSize: 915.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Layo._Sexy_Lingerie_Lexi_Layo.mp4