Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 31, 2022 4:35 am
LIBIDO ENHANCING PILL FOR MOMMY

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description : Honey,I am so happy you managed to come home,even though is not for Christmas,I am happy anyway.I want us to celebrate and have some champagne.I wish you a happy new year and I hope this year you'll come home often to visit me.I don't wanna get drunk..I think we should eat something..let me check if is ready (***m0m stand up and turn around to check the food and s0n puts a pill in her drink to make her horny)five minutes and the food is ready.cheers (she drink the champagne and gets all horny,she can't control herself.m0m goes into the bedroom to masturbate,but s0n goes after her knowing she needs to be fucked.m0m can't take it anymore and asks for her s0n to fuck her hard,make her cum,then drink again and fuck again)

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 641.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:39
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cjgq9d24tjwl
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 31, 2022 4:33 am
Leigh Darby (Bathing Your Friend's Dirty Mama / 28.02.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Leigh Darby
Description : Leigh Darby's son Jason and his friend Jordi were busted stealing Leigh's car for a night on the town. Now as punishment Leigh is making them to do chores around the house while she relaxes. While lounging around in her robe as the guys work, Leigh gets the bright idea to make Jordi clean the bathroom. As Jordi cleans the bathroom, Leigh runs Jordi a bath but instead of cleaning him, she gets the both of them as dirty as possible by giving the young man a tremendous fucking.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.51 GB
Duration: 00:40:01

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/36zm6wuvmy94
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 31, 2022 4:31 am
Lady Fyre (Screwing My Girlfriend's Mom / 11/30/15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Fyre
Description : What are you doing here today? Oh, my daughter didn't tell you she has practice tonight? Typical. She's going to be late. You know, I've been thinking today about how much my daughter looks like me. We have the same body type, but she of course isn't blessed with my fantastic butt. Mind if I sit here & wait with you? Have you had sex with my daughter yet? No? Well that's good. But I bet a young man like you is just aching for some... attention. I've been feeling a little neglected lately... and I'd like some attention too. My daughter doesn't have to know. Relationships at your age rarely last anyway. My daughter's tits are big, but mine are bigger. I bet you want them in your mouth. You know I want in my mouth? Your young cock. It's so big. My daughter didn't tell me. Now I want to ride you so you can look at how much better my ass is.You should come over every time my daughter has practice after school. This doesn't have to be a one-time thing. I want to make sure that you get your orgasm, but you can't cum inside me. That would be taking it too far. Cum all over me. That's it. Now clean yourself up. We wouldn't want my daughter to find out that you're not as dedicated as you claim to be.

Video Size: 866.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:31

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ykkan4eerqo8
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 31, 2022 4:27 am
Krissy Lynn - Mother, Your Friend Was Sucking My Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Krissy Lynn

Video Size: 778.7 MB
Duration: 00:15:44

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2zxmp67tn77u
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 31, 2022 4:25 am
Kim Anh (Kim Anh`s anal sex lesson)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kim Anh

Video Size: 624.4 MB
Duration: 00:22:20
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/y28pjfntne1q
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 5:29 am
Kendra Lust, Casey Calvert (My Mom's Best Friend / 25.07.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kendra Lust, Casey Calvert
Description : Casey Calvert really needed to talk to someone regarding her sexual identity but it definitely couldn't be her mom since she didn't know how she would take the news. So Casey thinks about the next best person which is her mom's best friend, Kendra Lust. Casey knocks on Kendra's door, and is greeted with open arms. Reassuring Kendra she wasn't in any trouble, Casey explains that her mom is always curious when she will have a boyfriend but Casey isn't interested in boys, never has and never will be...
Kendra is extremely understanding about Casey's situation and is willing to help her any which way she can so Casey can feel more at ease with herself and her sexuality. Casey is so nervous to tell her mom and has no clue how to break the news, so Kendra proposes they role play. Things heat up when Kendra takes her role as Casey's mother to heart, telling Casey that she could confide in her and show her daughter all she needed to know.
Kendra grabs Casey by her neck, pulling her closer to her mouth. Kendra takes Casey's hand placing it over her mother's nipples, using her fingers in a circular motion making them nice and hard. Removing Casey's top, Kendra licks her subtle nipples, then placing her huge tits on hers, rubbing them together. Kendra teases Casey's pussy through her underwear, promising her to get it nice and wet.Want to know what else Kendra teaches her 'daughter'? Watch and find out!

Video Size: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:31:12

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/9lfmpa6ziz7x
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:35 am
Kendra Lust & Peta Jensen (My Two Wives / 17.03.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kendra Lust, Peta Jensen
Description : You might not think two women could share the same husband and be happy with alternating nights getting fucked. But what happens when one of these horny wives gets thirsty for a piece of Johnny's cock but it's not her sex day? If you're Peta Jensen, then you just pull your man aside and grind up on that dick, even if it means starting up a little cat-fight with the other wife. Since Kendra Lust wasn't willing to give up an inch, both lusty ladies started competing to smooch the bone. Good thing Johnny was there to remind both of his horny housewives that he has enough penis to keep them both happy, and let them work out their sexual frustration in a hot and heavy threesome!
March 17, 2015

Video Size: 3.47 GB
Duration: 00:39:25

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f800gm8bp212
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:33 am
Kendra Lust - The Repo Men

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kendra Lust
Description : Kendra Lust goes on an online shopping spree unaware that her debts have become out of control. After attempting to purchase, her card declines and she receives a call from debt collectors demanding repayment. Things for Kendra are about to get even worse. Repo men Johnny Castle and Jean Val Jean knock on Kendra's door advising her that all her stuff is to be repossessed. Kendra pleads with the them that she will do anything to keep her stuff and so they both drop their pants and order her to start sucking their cocks. Kendra goes on all fours as they take turns fucking her pussy and stuffing her mouth with their massive cocks. Kendra moans with sexual pleasure as they destroy her pussy, making her orgasm simultaneously. Kendra opens her slutty mouth as Jean and Johnny bust their hot load, cumming all over her gorgeous face. Will her slutty efforts be enough for her to keep her stuff?

Video Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:37:55

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/t6efnka0p7y2
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:29 am
Kathia Nobili - Immigration problems - To keep your mommy? you must make her pregnant

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kathia Nobili
Description : Ohh my baby.....I'm so glad you are home! I have a worst day of my life! Look....I got the letter from immigration office. They been control my activities and it start to look like I must leave.....Well, yes..you right my little boy...I did married your father but as after those few years....we didn't complete our marriage....they mean, that we don't have baby together...they suspect, I only married your father for the green card! Ohh sweetie, what if I relay have to leave?!!! What I'll do without you, Mommy loves you so much! At least ......no....it will be to weird to ask you this! Well....yes...now I have something in my mind...but really is...ok! As I don't want to be pregnant with your father but if I don't have baby I have to leave you!!!...What about ...YOU...my baby....you make me pregnant! I know is to much to ask....but there is no choice! What....you do it for mommy! My God....you are so sweet! Baby....my sweet son! Well....mommy is ovulating right....would we try now? Yeah.....you have the best cock mommy have....you can go so deep inside me! Mmmm....make love to mommy and cum inside her pussy! Yes baby...I need all your juice inside me...to have your baby!*** ***

Video Size: 990.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:19

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/15b99lb3h7yh
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:27 am
Kathia Nobili (Mommy'secret night oral pleasure / 28.12.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description : My baby boy...are you sleeping? Oh...mommy is so sorry to wake you....but.....your father just feel a sleep now....and mommy will think of you so much! I missed you all day....I can't help my self baby boy.....I need you....feel you. Oh really.....you been just dreaming of me and that's why you start to getting hard....mmm....you know mommy love it! Let mommy blow you baby. Just playing and teasing your beautiful cock. Yeah...mommy knows what you love!!! And now....this night is our....but we must be quite baby.....not to wake up your father. Ohh sure, you know mommy love to feel you....sucking your balls and licking all your nice and swollen cock. And when you cum....so tasty so young....mmm....just lovely. I wish to have this kind of night secrets more and more often baby boy!!!

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:22:18

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bgfj1tasv0tq
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:25 am
Kathia Nobili (Dirtiest phone sex game with your mom / 5/18/15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description : Your father is again away for a business trip..and you feel like.well.your mommy is here alone, it been for a while she was so..yours! You coming down, hearing your mom is on the phone.but with who? You are listening for few moments and you realize, your mom is on the phone with daddy! Well they playing weird game..phone sex! Mommy sees you but she is not friezed down..no.she start to play her naughty game with you during the phone sex with your dad! Oblivious that your touch make her so horny and so much easier to talk with your dad about dirty things...You start to fingering her and you feel how juicy mommy's pussy is..wow..that much is turns her on whole game! She says : ,, Yes.now I want to feel your hard cock so deep inside me!" And she looks at you.her eyes are so wild.so hungry for her sons cock.You are doing exactly what she is saying.you know it is so taboo, to having sex with your mom, when she is on the phone with your dad and having actually phone sex.but..hell, your mom is so sexy and she wants you to make love to her so much! You just can control, you need to feel her juicy pussy, seeing on her face how much she enjoys your hard cock!!! And then.when you made her cum few times and she is so satisfied and all happy..she let you, yes.your mom wants to feel you inside her...all your warm cum belongs to her and her wet pussy! She screaming in to the phone : cum.cum now.inside me! Let me feel you honey..let me feel your pumping cock!!!

Video Size: 714.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:02

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dt63lyhkjw4h
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 30, 2022 4:23 am
Kathia Nobili - You cross the line son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description : What is going on baby?! Why did you call me to come urgently home from work?....What?!!! Seriously....are you kidding me son? I was sick worry that something happened to you and you just......just want me to watch some video? You must be jocking .......I do not have time for this baby! What do you mean....I will change my mind if I know what is the video all about! Let me see it then! ......What the hell......where....how did you....where did you find this! Are you completely mad?! Are you going to blackmail me with this! That's sick!!! .....No, please don't...I don't want you father to know about that! Even if this all was happened when I was young and I didn't know your father.....I don't want that he knows about this party sex orgy! ...Well......did you watch it all! That's so pervert! Watching your mom do fucking around! And now.....what do you want from me?!....No....I'm not going to do that with you!...No...I just can't...! Don't talk to your mother like that!!! You have no rights to be with me like that!!! Please no....I do not have any other choice then to do what my son wants! Oh my God......I don't believe you.....alright....what you want! To stripping for you.....to show you my breast....well....that can hurt!!! What!!! No....I can give you a hand job or suck your cock....you are my son!!! Ohhh.....no......please! I do it.....but it must all stay just our secret! And now what...aren't you finish with your pervert games yet! You what.....you want to fuck your mother....you always wanted and you just find the perfect blackmailing reason why you make me do that, right!!! Fine......do what you want....fuck me from behind or how you want to .....I have no choice here! But when this is all over.....I want to make a deal wit you son!!!

Video Size: 529.6 MB
Duration: 00:28:51

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kaewwzsaotd5
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 29, 2022 4:35 am
Kalina Ryu - Ryu Time

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kalina Ryu
Description : Kalina Ryu thought she was going to meet Hunter for a photo shoot but she soon found out that other plans were laid out for her. She was given a sexy outfit which we got to see from Hunter's hidden bathroom cam. Once Kalina realized that she wasn't going to model for a photo shoot, she revealed that she has been lusting after Hunter for some time. She got on her knees and gave Hunter an amazing unforgettable blow job. Soon after, Hunter relentlessly fucked her all over his couch and then blasted her pretty face with a load of his jizz.

Video Size: 3.31 GB
Duration: 00:46:27

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w9u4ccu3o4uu
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 29, 2022 4:33 am
Kali Karinena. Sends dick pic, shoves his dick in Kali`s ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kali Karinena
Description : "I like the young ones," said 44-year-old wife and mother Kali Karinena, who in this scene fucks 24-year-old Ivan. "I've had younger. I tried 18-year-olds about a year ago, but they're too hasty, hard to train and unpredictable, so I decided I had to up the years. Eighteen-year-olds are vulnerable and a little needy." Well, here, Ivan isn't vulnerable or needy, but he is kinda stupid. He mistakenly sent a dick pic to his boss. The photo was meant for someone else, but, you know, if you're gonna do something stupid like send dick pics through the Internet, you kinda deserve what you get. In this case, Ivan gets Kali's ass. Yes, 44-year-old Kali gets ass-fucked by Ivan on the boss's couch in the boss's office. And she opens her mouth for Ivan's cum. The one thing we never find out is if Kali deletes the dick pic.

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:22:09

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gczvyq06bugl
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 29, 2022 4:31 am
Kasey Storm - Mommy Rides Her Son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot