Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 17, 2021 4:44 pm
Natasha Nice (CTRL-ALT-DEL: Mommy VIII / 2017-05-24)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Tits Worship, creampie, Work Fantasies, Hardcore, All Sex, Big Tits, Big Cocks, Brunette, Teen, Fetish
Actors: Natasha Nice

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 486.8 MB
Duration: 00:21:19
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/tfmc6uqq2ye5
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 17, 2021 6:08 pm
Cory Chase (Cory Chase in Blackmailing Mommy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: glasses, incest roleplay, blonde, cum in mouth, stockings, big tits, milf, mother son, blowjob, fetish, cowgirl
Actors: Cory Chase
Description : Mom finds out that you have information that you need not share with anyone. She blackmails you by giving blowjob and fucking you to keep your mouth shut. You agree but only if Mom finishes by swallowing your hot load. If Mom is willing to do this, you wonder what she will do next...

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:21:46
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/io689i6yk7ez
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 17, 2021 7:49 pm
Zazie Skymm and Cherry Kiss (Smoking Spanking - Young Babe Gets Humiliated By Couple / 2016-10-20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Fetish, Spanking, Blowjob, Strapon, Handjob, Handcuffs, Threesome, FFM, Hardcore, Cum Play, Anal
Actors: Zazie Skymm and Cherry Kiss
Description : The Serbian glamour babe Cherry Kiss and her hubby David Perry hired a young maid named Zazie Skymm. The blonde teen with beautiful blue eyes and silken light skin takes a break from the hard work and lights up a cigarette. This wouldn't be a problem, if it wasn't in the kitchen of the BDSM loving couple! They find the young chick smoking at the kitchen table and start an upset conversation. They take off her clothes and starts spanking her naked butt cheeks before using a pair of handcuffs to tie her to the kitchen table! The hot blonde in a red mini skirt and red high heels crams that young babe's mouth with a thick strap-on dildo and feeds her that rod down her deep throat! After fucking her tight shaved snatch on the kitchen table, David Perry returns to the scene and plays with her tits, squeezes her nipples and rubs her clit before banging her pussy with his hard-on. Then, submissive Zazie kneels in front of the two and David stuffs her deep throat with his dong! After mouth fucking her, Zazie licks Cherry's butthole and receives some pussy fucking while David bangs his wife from behind. He cums in the teen's mouth and both watch her lick that white spunk off the glass table!

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:28:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0u7i1rfc99tz
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 17, 2021 9:29 pm
Zoe Parker (The Good Brother / 3/20/16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: teen, brothersister, natural tits, blonde, cumshot, incest roleplay, taboo, fetish
Actors: Zoe Parker
Description :
I'm ok... Just a little sad I guess... It's alright, you were acting kind of strange the other day though... What do you mean you think you can help me? How? That would be weird... You're my brother. You can't pretend to be my boyfriend... Why are you even thinking about stuff like that? Yes, I've thought about you too... But it's crazy. We shouldn't even be talking about this. We could never actually do it....

***Starring Zoe Parker***

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:19:22
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hhqbxocr3rsj
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 17, 2021 11:09 pm
Zoey Laine (Leg's Spread For Daddy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: cumshot, brunette, blowjob, fetish, taboo, incest, fatherdaughter, small natural tits
Actors: Zoey Laine
Description : We open to the luscious Zoey Laine getting ready for her big night out on the town. With her red lipstick on, black stilettos laced up, and her party dress she leaves with a smile only to come home and pass out naked on her bed. Her father hadn't heard anything from her all morning and decides to check on her where he sees Zoey is laying ass up the way he likes her. He taps her on the face with his dick and she happily wakes up and deep throats his cock. They play through different positions, he is on top, she is on top, she rides him standing up and he gives her a final fuck from behind so he can see her sweet cheeks. He takes his throbbing cock out and cums all over her chest.

Video Size: 388.4 MB
Duration: 00:18:47

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7l6tdawp6sxk
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 18, 2021 1:18 am
Abella Danger, Kenzie Reeves - A Sneaky Threesome Situation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Fetish, Outdoors, Feet, Sex, Deep Throat, Threesome, FFM
Actors: Abella Danger, Kenzie Reeves
Description : Kenzie Reeves is on an impossible mission to sneak in a stud from school, but Abella Danger has no patience, sucking his dick right next to her parents! Once in her room, Kenzie and Abella double down on his huge cock, deepthroating and pussy fucking like mad!

Video Size: 227.7 MB
Duration: 00:27:58
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f68gj664rw3g
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 18, 2021 5:19 am
Alena Croft ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: High Heels, Big Tits, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Hardcore, Oral, Trimmed Pussy, Cum Play, Tattoo, Stockings, Deep Throat, Interracial, MILF, Big Black Cock, Big Ass, Blonde, Foot Fetish, Masturbation, Lingerie
Actors: Alena Croft
Description : Alena Croft has a special relationship with Hubby. When he's away on a business trip (which is often), she's allowed to invited one of her Bulls over to keep her satisfied until Hubby can make it back. Hubby, in return, gets to watch the action up close and personal via naughty pictures and video Alena captures during her sexy times. Hubby and Alena are both excited about today's session, because Alena's Bull is huge -- even for BBC standards -- and The Bull loves shit talking both Hubby and Alena as he has his way. Did I mention Alena invites her lovers to the Marital Bed? That's right -- no cheap motels or even classy hotels for Alena and her Bulls...they fuck Alena in the same bed she shares with Hubby. Talk about Marital Bliss!

Video Size: 342.3 MB
Duration: 00:30:28
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gcyrnjl39jqw
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 18, 2021 7:20 am
Alexxa Vice - Fetish Queen in Anal Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Tits, Anal Creampie, Ass Licking, Deep Throat, Anal, All Sex
Actors: Alexxa Vice
Description : Gorgeous hot-pink-haired fetish model Alexxa Vice was on her way to do some promotion at a local sex shop that was launching some new fetish stuff. She showed me the leather dominatrix bra and panties she was wearing underneath her big coat, and her nipples were just spilling out! She was feeling frisky before the show, so I asked her just how frisky, since she'd gotten me horny showing off her outfit. Alexxa invited me to hop in the back and warm her up for her performance. And what a warm-up it was! An incredible deepthroater, Alexxa had my cock all the way in her throat, so her nose was touching my belly, with no problem at all. We had an incredible rough fuck, then out of nowhere, she stuck my cock in her tight arse! She is one special treat.

Video Size: 292.4 MB
Duration: 00:25:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pbc5kah5j311
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 18, 2021 6:10 pm
Andreina DeLuxe, Cherry Kiss (Random Acts of Kindness / 12.04.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Dildo, Pussy Licking, Fisting, Deep Throat, Cum on Pussy, Facial, Feet, Sex Toys, Squirt, Fetish, Threesome, Blowjob, Wet, Pussy Fingering, Spanking
Actors: Andreina DeLuxe, Cherry Kiss
Description : Adreina Deluxe and Cherry Kiss are dancing in the laundry room of the Fake Hostel while emptying Cherry's bag into the washing machine. As they get to the end, Adreina finds something she wasn't supposed to: Cherry's big, black dildo! Then, as the ladies play tug of war over the sex toy, Axel Aces wanders through the background on his way to his own room. Seeing a hot stud with a big cock has entered the game, the ladies follow Axel to his room, then seduce him by shaking their asses in his face. Cherry gives Axel a sloppy blowjob while he plays with Adreina's tits, then the ladies take turns riding his hard dick until Cherry pulls him out of Adreina's pussy and wanks him off all over her face!

Video Size: 358.6 MB
Duration: 00:30:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pq0jm2rmy4w3
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 19, 2021 1:27 am
Aria Lee - Stepbrother in Charge (13.09. 2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: High Heels, Brunette, Amateur, Hand Job, Dick Play, Bare Foot, Boy, All Sex, Brown Eyes, Fetish, Bedroom, Blow Job, Blouse, Doggystyle, Dressed Up, Cum In Mouth, Fingering, Casual Wear
Actors: Aria Lee

Video Size: 538.9 MB
Duration: 00:50:03
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/g54fcv55o8y9
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 22, 2021 11:57 pm
Haley Reed And Her Boyfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: 2 On 1, Foot Fetish, Blonde, Petite, Tattoos, Cuckold, Hairy
Description : Today's Cuckold Session opens with one fucked-up dude who's so ashamed of his tiny, white penis that he hires prostitutes to come over to beat his little fellah up. Literally. Don't believe me? Just watch! With his legs spread open, today's hooker -- Haley Reed -- mercilessly kicks and punches his tiny member into oblivion. And then the "trick" makes his mistake: "Goddess, may I please fuck your pussy?" Haley can't believe her own ears! Even with the $15,000 offer, she exclaims, "Why would I ever allow such a tiny dick near my beautiful cunt!?!" The Cuckold persists to the point of getting rude. Which is when Haley calls for her "drivers". You know how these hookers work, with their pimps. Almost immediately two large Bulls come crashing through the cuckold's front door, and for a moment things could go very wrong for our tiny cuck. But Haley comes up with the perfect solution: she'll take the cuck's money, but he'll only be able to watch as two "real men" fuck Haley's pretty white pussy. These guys are very black, very hung, and very horny! The cuckold can't believe his eyes! But Cuckboi better not look at either Bull's dick "the wrong way", or he'll be subject to an ass whoopin'! After both Bulls drain their swollen nuts all over Haley's fine ass, you know what's next -- clean up time! It doesn't matter that her ass is covered in other men's jizz, Cuckboi makes sure Haley gets back into the car with her drivers as clean as a whistle...and all of them are fifteen thousand dollars richer!

Video Size: 420.6 MB
Duration: 00:37:23
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b4njpqc0sziw
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 24, 2021 2:06 am
Katy Rose (Czech Katy Rose enjoys sensual fuck in the hotel while the maid watches) SiteRip

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, European, Blonde, Babe, Cumshot, Fetish
Actors: Katy Rose
Description : Stunning blondie Katy Rose gets chosen to play out the secret society's naughty dreams. She gets her sweet pussy shaved in preparation for the most sensual fuck of her life. Max Dior will pound her sweet cunt passionately and cover Katy in cum while the maid watches.

Video Size: 412.3 MB
Duration: 00:26:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/icj2cgkf7ccg
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 24, 2021 6:07 am
Kenzie Reeves - Lady Gonzo: Kenzie Reeves (2019-01-31)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy to mouth, All Sex, Natural Tits, Blonde, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Tattoos, Anal toys, Squirting, Blowjob, Fetish

Video Size: 777.5 MB
Duration: 00:51:00
Resolution: 960x544
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/v3pnqjt59ycg
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Lady Bug, Angel Emily (Sausage For Two / 12.06.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Food, European, Pussy Licking, Big Dick, Blowjob, Euro, Indoors, Handjob, Fetish, Natural Tits, Blowjob Double, Feet, Threesome, Amateur, Spanking, Kitchen
Actors: Lady Bug, Angel Emily
Description : Lady and Angel are a petite pair for today's DBM. But can these Euro cuties handle one of the biggest dicks in the industry? The sausages they nibble on are nothing compared to trying to wrap their wet mouths and tight pussies around Danny... By their moans, I think they enjoy the challenge! Teamwork!

Video Size: 611.1 MB
Duration: 00:46:07

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/izz0zqinydh4
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 24, 2021 6:12 pm
Lexi Lore, Kit Mercer (Two Brides, One Groom / 05.10.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bedroom, Cheating, Scissoring, Face Sitting, 69, Big Tits, Amateur, Threesome, Spanking, Indoors, Anal Play, Enhanced, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FFM, Lesbian, Facial, Fetish, Doggystyle, Feet
Actors: Lexi Lore, Kit Mercer
Description : Lexi Lore looks absolutely adorable in her flowing wedding dress and flower crown. It's this teen's big day! That is, until step-mom Kit Mercer shows up wearing her own white gown. What is this, some kind of sick joke?! With her big tits practically overflowing out of that tight dress, it's going to have everyone talking about her and not the bride! Lexi demands this psychotic intruder takes off her dress. Until the more experienced cougar takes control, punishing the insolent little slut with some spanking and tongue-fucking until she agrees to a joint celebration. Including the groom.

Video Size: 395.5 MB
Duration: 00:30:04

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6roqvzwia5pr