Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 19, 2023 6:09 am
Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian / Sybian

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Ball Gag, Blonde, Tied, Bondage, Bondage, Goat Milker, Lactation, Double Breast Pump, Natural Tits
Actors: Nora Sparkle
Description : One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:11:24
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ostm7drihjxv
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2023 6:11 am
Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) - Stuffed Sensitized And Milked (03-12-2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Goat Milker, BDSM, Bondage, Ball Gag, Fetish, Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Lactation
Actors: Nora Sparkle

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:13:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uo0o8zlniost
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2023 6:13 am
No Models Assigned BDSM Gangbang (07-11-2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: All Sex, Hardcore, BJ, BDSM, Group, Bondage

Video Size: 2.78 GB
Duration: 00:39:04

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lwqviry3bhmp
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2023 6:47 am
Nikki Peach - Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dildo, Solo, Machine Dildo, BDSM, Masturbation, Vibrator, Fucking Machine, Bondage, Sybian
Actors: Nikki Peach
Description : Nikki is a sexy, all natural blonde who has decided to give Kink.com a chance. We wanted to get as much out of her as possible, so we throw some bondage into her Fucking Machines shoot. Once we watch her warm up her pussy with the magic wand, we stand her up, tie her hands above her head, and put the crystal palace between her legs. The fucking begins and we see Nikki become very aroused as the dildo slides in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes we go fast and sometimes we slow it down, because every girl is different, and today we are doing it the way it will make Nikki cum the hardest. Her face shows us how stimulated she is and then she begins to start orgasming. Next we have Nikki on her back with another machine between her legs and a vibe in her hands. She stimulates her nipples before moving the vibe to her pussy, to get her closer to her next orgasm. We change up the position a little and pull one of her legs into the air and then begin fucking her again. The orgasms pour out of her, the vibe pressed against her pussy, and her moans fill the room. We have fucked her until she can no longer take the machines, and then bring out the sybian. We found out that Nikki has a fetish for aliens, so we break out the alien face for her to ride with the sybian. We get a few more orgasms out of her before the day ends.

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:38:59
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ew8xog2knanp
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
Nikki & Cobie - The Delivery 2 / (James Grey, Fancysteel.com)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Bondage, Punishment, Chastity, BDSM
Actors:
Slaves: Nikki, Cobie
Mistress: Natasha Zare
Description : The Delivery 2 starring Nikki, Natasha Zare, Cobie, Shortiii and Evie. After a year under the control of the sadistic Mistress Natasha Zare, Nikki needs to break free. With a knock at the door, she follows the courier to find out she is not the only slave wearing a collar. Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:31:01

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ztm7fad0xzty
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 6:05 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dildo, Hooded, Bondage, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, BDSM
Actors: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Description : Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated. The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:36:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nqb81g4ozqqn
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 6:07 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Molly and the Anvil (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dildo, Torture, Suspension, BDSM, Bondage

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:04
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2bqhz69p4p47
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 6:09 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Molly and the Anvil (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dildo, Torture, Suspension, BDSM, Bondage

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:35:08
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wkg2ezjdw01p
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 6:45 am
Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Glamour Sink (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Vibrator, BDSM, Washing, Ball Gag, Bondage, Enema, Torture, Ring Gag
Description : One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name "enema lover". He would often suggest that we do an enema with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, enema bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:35:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/oc5mm1f8w40i
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 1:56 pm
Methodology Of Torture - The Bench 02 (Alice Wayne)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Pain, BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Torture
Actors: Alyce Wayne
Description : Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp's argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench.

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:16:38

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p46zzeshfm6k
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 20, 2023 4:20 pm
Melissa Jacobs (ALL GIRL PUBLIC DISGRACE WITH PENTHOUSE PET / 02.03.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Public, Domination, BDSM, Strapon, Hardcore
Actors: Melissa Jacobs
Description : Penthouse pet Melissa Jacobs submits to the most intense bondage and bdsm experience of her life in an all-girl lesbian gangbang at the armory!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 884.2 MB
Duration: 01:13:47
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/auvb745r16qf
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 21, 2023 6:07 am
Melisa Mendini in Slave Live Trilogy: The Story of Lisa, The Story of Nora, The Story of Marina / (Daniella Kay, boundheat.com) (Cayla Lyons, Victoria Pure, Angel Princess, Melisa, Ornella Morgan, Victoria Puppy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Femdom F On F, BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Fetish
Actors: Cayla Lyons, Victoria Pure, Angel Princess, Melisa, Ornella Morgan, Victoria Puppy
Description : The Story of Lisa, a Lesbian Slave. SLAVE TRILOGY PT.1
The fury of a Lesbian Mistress, the fate of a chained Lesbian Slave who only desires her freedom. There are but two roles to play in this new society after the political apocalypse those who Rule and those who Slave. For Lisa, a beautiful young women, still in her teens, the perils are high. Her Lesbian Mistress is very sexy, very depraved and very ruthless. Her sexual demands for pleasure are constant. If displeased, the consequences are severe. Lisa will find herself chained and whipped and this beautiful teen slave desires another life. Will Lisa be strong enough to rebel and find a way to escape or will she be fated to forever serve as the sexual submissive slave toy to her Dominant Mistress?The Story of Nora. SLAVE TRILOGY PT.2
The teen slave Lisa with the creamy porcelain skin finds herself about to possibly face a new future, not to her liking. The sexy Slave Catcher brings in a sweet blonde teen slave for future training and trading. Life continues in the white slavery business for the ruthless beautiful Lesbian Mistress and her sensual personal slave who steps into a domination role assisting in Nora's submissive training. Nora has much to learn.The Story of Marina. SLAVE TRILOGY PT.3
The sexy teen vixen Marina (Cayla Lyons) finds herself ensnared together with her beautiful friend (Angel Princess). The Slave Catcher (Victoria Pure) compels her to provide sexual pleasure as her sexual plaything slave and participate in the training of the porcelain doll Nora with both punishment and pleasure. The Lesbian Mistress (Victoria Puppy) utilises the very sensual assistant (Melisa Mendini) in training together with the vixen redhead slave (Ornella Morgan) But will Marina or Nora try to corrupt the assistant to aid them? Marina will control the whip on her slave companion while her tongue provides sexual pleasure to her lesbian Mistresses.

Video Size: 3.85 GB
Duration: 04:19:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qgzctmr5z7cm
https://filejoker.net/5s38oleu9dpn
https://filejoker.net/83nmvt79d3qn
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 21, 2023 6:09 am
Megan Fiore - The Secretary's Secret: Megan Fiore And Pablo Ferrari

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cumshot, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Hardcore, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, BDSM
Actors: Megan Fiore, Pablo Ferrari
Description : When Pablo's secretary Megan goes to the office to deliver a report she discovers something that will change the relationship between her and Pablo forever. Inside the closet she finds a secret stash of ropes and floggers and as she is inspecting them Pablo walks in to confront her. Megan is scared but excited and admits the attraction to her boss. It turns out she wants to get tied up and to be his submissive. Wearing a sexy leather skirt, high heels and bright red lipstick Megan is a sight for sore eyes. Pablo rips off her shirt to reveal a lacy, leather bodice and then tightens rope around her arms, breasts and legs. He bends her over the desk and uses the flogger on her curvy ass-her first taste of corporal punishment. She likes it. She eagerly sucks Pablo's cock with slutty skill, he licks Megan's pussy and then fucks her ass in several positions. First bent over the desk, then on her back with legs spread wide and finally in reverse cowgirl she rides his cock until she is moaning with pleasure and Pablo shoots his load all over her face. What a good day at the office!

Video Size: 3.33 GB
Duration: 00:47:08

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/g00jouib5q7n
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 21, 2023 6:11 am
Megan Fiore - The Secretary's Secret: Megan Fiore And Pablo Ferrari

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cumshot, Ass Licking, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Megan Fiore, Pablo Ferrari
Description : When Pablo's secretary Megan goes to the office to deliver a report she discovers something that will change the relationship between her and Pablo forever. Inside the closet she finds a secret stash of ropes and floggers and as she is inspecting them Pablo walks in to confront her. Megan is scared but excited and admits the attraction to her boss. It turns out she wants to get tied up and to be his submissive. Wearing a sexy leather skirt, high heels and bright red lipstick Megan is a sight for sore eyes. Pablo rips off her shirt to reveal a lacy, leather bodice and then tightens rope around her arms, breasts and legs. He bends her over the desk and uses the flogger on her curvy ass-her first taste of corporal punishment. She likes it. She eagerly sucks Pablo's cock with slutty skill, he licks Megan's pussy and then fucks her ass in several positions. First bent over the desk, then on her back with legs spread wide and finally in reverse cowgirl she rides his cock until she is moaning with pleasure and Pablo shoots his load all over her face. What a good day at the office!

Video Size: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:47:08
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jdqciccbxk4i
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 21, 2023 6:13 am
Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Fucking Machine, BDSM, Dildo, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Bondage, Vibrator, Caning, Machine Dildo
Actors: Maya Woulfe, The Pope
Description : Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she'd like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.

Video Size: 3.53 GB
Duration: 00:49:41

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hsapjp75wx8k