Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 07, 2021 8:13 pm
Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise tied up and ragdoll fucked from both ends messy epic deepthroat! / September 29, 2014 / Carter Cruise, Matt Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Domination, Hardcore, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Carter Cruise, Matt Williams
Description : Carter Cruise is a beautiful blonde that looks too wholesome to be into the kinky things that she is into. But behind that girl next girl facade beats the heart and loins of a sexual animal. She is here today to get tied up and ragdoll fucked until her big blue eyes rattle in her skull. Lucky for this fucktoy, that is exactly what we specialize in.
Bound down in a chair tie with her arms cranked behind her in a strict strappado, Carter's mouth hole is positioned at perfect fucking height. A neck rope is added to make a handle to better guide that facepussy. We walk up and make full use of that face. As the cock goes in, the drool comes out. Carter sputters and gasps as her world is reduced to being a cock sheath. All she can do is try and survive, sneaking in gulps of air when she can.
Enough warmup. Shifting a still bound Carter into our handy fuck stool, we now have access to both ends. We fuck that face a little before yanking down those skintight leggings to get full use of that pussy. And then it is on. Back and forth we dip, using both ends to the hilt, completely owning Carter's holes. She cums, hard, unable to get on top of is as she is overloaded with the dick. He makeup is destroyed and her face is shiny and covered with her own juices. We pound out that pussy and leave behind our initials.
By the times we are done, Carter is a twitchy, glassy eyed lump, held up on the chair only by her bondage. Today school was in session and the lesson was Sexuallybroken. We like teaching newbies Carter. You will be back to see if the lesson stuck...
Tags: Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Drool, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Neck Rope, Piercings, Rough fucking, Sucking

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 310.4 MB
Duration: 00:15:10
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/aznk8iuxx59l
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 07, 2021 10:47 pm
Blow Em Up /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Mystique
Description : Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.
Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs round Europe. Her main thing is the helplessness of strict bondage and the subspacing pain of a tough amateur BDSM session in the dungeon.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 161.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:42
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p9uit23leb7h
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 08, 2021 1:20 am
Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi (Electro-strap-on / 20.02.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Lesbians, Hardcore, Electric, Domination, Bondage
Actors: Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi
Description : Alani displayed the proper discipline during her last scene, so I'm ready to reward her with a much-deserved fucking from my electrical strap-on.
She did such a great job chowing down on my pussy and sucking my clit, so I give her what she really craves, a good, hard pounding from my electrical and not-so-little friend.
But that's not before I have my own fun shocking her feet and ass with the Zapper.
Restraining her with ropes on a table, Alani's on her back with her thighs spread open and feet in the air. Alani's pussy is plugged by my electrical strap-on as she completely looses herself in lesbian electrosex ecstasy.
But I make sure she takes nothing for granted. As a reminder that she's my fucktoy I turn up the current on her nipple clamps while she rides the waves of orgasms from my strap-on.

Video Size: 705.9 MB
Duration: 00:19:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cngy3p0plpky
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 08, 2021 4:38 pm
Bobbi Starr & Krysta Kaos (Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked! / 16.02.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Lesbians, Bondage, BDSM, Electric, Domination
Actors: Bobbi Starr & Krysta Kaos
Description : With multiple piercings and even more tattoos, Krysta Kaos looks the part of someone who likes BDSM. But I'm just interested in giving her a fucking with my electrical strap-on!
Tying her up to a table, with her legs in the air giving me full access to her ass and pussy, I start out by wiring her ass and abs with sticky pads. I fuck her silly with an electrical strap-on while controlling her muscles with the pads, adding to her agony with nipple clamps that tops her all-natural tits.
Krysta cums hard, and I make sure it's genuine as I rip the nipple clamps onto her while her clit's overly stimulated. I know she had fun, because shocking and taking Krysta with my strap-on was fun for me!

Video Size: 631.1 MB
Duration: 00:17:12

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ydciwesshr8h
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 08, 2021 9:46 pm
Bobbi Starr (Bobbi Starr Destroyed! / 23.09.2011) (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Domination, Anal, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Submission, Humiliation, Bondage, Ball Gag
Actors: Bobbi Starr
Description : Bobbi Starr returns for her most intense Sex and Submission scene to date! She was very excited to work with Nacho Vidal who is known for being one of the best performers in rough sex. We watch Bobbi through hidden cameras in the talent office and make up room and then send Nacho to bring her down to the set sooner than she anticipated. Bobbi drifts in and out of sub space as she is ruthlessly manhandled and fucked into oblivion. She lets him do anything he wants. Then in bondage on all fours and held in place with an ass hook attached to her harness gag, Bobbi helplessly endures pain and pleasure. Finally, with her legs pinned back in another strict bondage position, Bobbi comes hard from being relentlessly fucked! Extreme kinky sex with great chemistry not to be missed!

Video Size: 4.65 GB
Duration: 01:05:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/q0pfuidc28yi
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 09, 2021 12:19 am
Bondage beauty Bianca Breeze shackled down and throatboarded, epic brutal deepthroat! / July 15, 2015 / Bianca Breeze, Matt Williams, Maestro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Actors: Bianca Breeze, Matt Williams, Maestro
Description : It doesn't matter how tall they might be, bondage and dick always cuts them down to size. Bianca Breeze towers in her heels, so we do the only logical thing and bind her on her back. Her pale lean limbs are firmly secured in place with strict metal shackles and her head hangs over the edge of the plank she is secured on, opening up her mouth hole for our use.
And use it we do. We walk right up and slide home balls deep. Bianca takes every inch, she has no choice really. The bondage keeps her in place, she can not shift away. This is her new lot in life.to be a cock holster for our use. Like the well trained pet that she is, she opens up her face pussy and drools delightfully. One after the other the cocks run a train on her face.
The breath play of endless dick and tight bondage blasts Bianca into sexual subspace and her eyes glass over. As her face goes slack and she accepts her fate, we pick up the pace even more. It is a complete overload of the senses. And she loves every single minute. This is what sexually broken means. To be a bound fuck puppet put though your paces.
We don't stop until we have had our fill of her face and Bianca is a drooling mess that can not get her eyes uncrossed. Always a pleasure my dear. Until next time...
Tags: Blow job, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Red Toe Nails, Shackles, Small Tits, Three Way, Throat Boarding

Video Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/n1bkfi0444vr
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 09, 2021 10:31 am
Bonnie Day (So Innocent, So Getting Ass Fucked in Public & Jizzed on by Strangers! / 07.09.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Bondage, Cumshot, BDSM, Domination, Anal Toys, Anal, Fisting
Actors: Bonnie Day
Description : Bonnie Day is an adorable local model. We start the shoot by blindfolding her with blackout contact lenses and putting her on display in the window of a busy street. Passers by quickly come in to get in on the action, while she is ass fucked, and dominated by Mark Davis and Princess Donna. With the contacts in her eyes and no ability to see she is made to jerk off strangers and gets several loads of cum on her tits while completely unaware of what the men even look like! Awesome shoot with BRAND NEW talent!

Video Size: 2.54 GB
Duration: 01:10:49

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1vi0am2oct1g
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Candy's Tears & Fears #2 / Candy (masterlen.net) (Master Len, Cottn Candy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tits Torture, Pain, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Master Len, Cottn Candy
Description : Cottn Candy has agreed to test her worst fears NEEDLES! See her break down in tears and beg. Pussy clamps are attached to a spring cable with a 4-pound pull. Then she is treated to HIGH Voltage. Candy's very limits are pushed further than she has ever gone before. Watch as she overcomes her fears and sheds real tears. Share these amazing moments in her after interview.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 561.8 MB
Duration: 01:03:02
Resolution: 480x360
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 480x360 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8k4y8pqmpzbf
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 09, 2021 11:14 pm
Casey Calvert (Hot Seat / 01.12.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Orgasms, Vibrator, Device Bondage, Flogging, BDSM
Actors: Casey Calvert
Description : Casey has jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. She came back for another round and you know that The Pope is going to ramp it up more than the last time she was here. Casey begins with a brutal back bend position, but more importantly, her as is sitting on an electrified shock stool. We move on to Casey on a St. Andrews cross and enduring a grueling flogging before multiple orgasms are ripped from her whore pussy. The day comes to an end with Casey face down and ass up with her holes being used as The Pope wants. She is fucked and flogged, then fucked some more.

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:41:52

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k4sh3lc7eybg
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 10, 2021 9:28 am
Catherine de Sade part two - 2010-01-11 / (Topgrl.com)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Spanking, humilation, Bondage, Fisting
Actors: Catherine, Dee
Description : I like the idea of orgasm control. Whether they're made to comply or denied doesn't really matter to me, but there is something special about any scene once cumming becomes a privilege or a punishment. Anyone who has been on either side of it knows what I mean. When a girl is made to cum she may enjoy it at first, but as time goes on you both know it's going to start to hurt. Each one increases her sensitivity until she stops moaning from pleasure and starts screaming for mercy. Denial is just as good. Psychologically, knowing they aren't allowed to cum makes some girls nearly explode in anticipation. They will say or do anything to get off. Once you've teased one into a frenzy she'll suffer through anything for a shot at sweet release.

Video Size: 231.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:04
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rbwshvwwfcjv
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 10, 2021 5:11 pm
Charisma Cappelli

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bondage, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Hardcore
Actors: Charisma Cappelli
Description : Welcome Charisma Cappelli to Hogtied. Charisma is a former All-State Softball player and 2 time State Champion, pitcher and catcher. Her amazing athletic body is perfect. Huge tits, amazing ass and tan strong legs.Charisma is creatively bound on a chair. Her neck is bound, keeping her face hole right where we need it. Her ass is sticking out at just the right angle to get at that hot shaved pussy. Her ankles and wrists are bound with no knots in sight. Her toes are even bound to keep her ankles on the inside of the chair, making her ass stick out even more. Her huge tits are pulled through the back of the chair and her puffy nipples are clamped and pulled, keeping her in place.We start by oiling up that perfect ass, and taking a cane to it. Nice little red cane marks look beautiful against the contrast of the tan, oiled skin. We clamp her big nipples and painfully pull them to a ring on the floor. We take a vibrator and tease our helpless athlete, then move around to the front and brutally face fuck her skull. With her neck tied down, she can do nothing but take the devastating throat fucking.After suffering though all that, we reward our hot blond with orgasms, not one or two but many! Then we tie her hair to an ass hook and destroy her pussy, ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her screaming helpless body!

Video Size: 704.2 MB
Duration: 00:19:11

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ugkkicfdgcnn
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 10, 2021 7:46 pm
Cherie Deville (Gorgeous Big Tit Blonde Gets Fucked HARD in Tight Bondage / 12-12-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bondage, Oral, All Sex, Domination, Hardcore, Big Tits, BDSM, Blonde
Actors: Cherie Deville
Description : Cheri DeVille is a fucking knockout with killer tits, great smile and a pussy to die for. What better beauty to bind and bang? In this HogTied Feature presentation, Cherie plays an aloof beauty that can't seem to own up to her fantasies about getting tied up and fucked. But when she runs into a local barfly, she let's her imagination run away with her and we see what it would be like to have this gorgeous babe on the tip of your dick.

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:49:37

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k39aqsojwtzu
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 5:54 am
Cherry Torn (Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn / 15-08-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Humilation, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Cherry Torn
Description : I spank that naughty pink pussy till puffy lips poke out from the edges of her ridiculous panties. Them I clamp her sorry cunt lips. Since she likes to wear panties so much I tie a thin leather strap so tight against her wetting undies that she'll have to pull pieces of panties out of her gushing cunt crack with forceps.
When Claire wraps up Torn's tits I feel like a kid at Christmas. For me? I get my stick and go to town on the little slut's tied tits. She takes it so well, I reward her by jamming my fat fucking thumb up against her squishy wet g-spot, and vibe the shit out of her aching clit. She dangles off the ground kicking her feet and squirming against my hand, begging to be allow to cum against my hand. Whatever slut. Get it if you can.
I like when Torn's fucking fuck hole of a mouth is stuffed with a big, goofy red rubber ball. She looks ridiculous and humiliated, and it makes her splayed open cunt so much more interesting to talk to. I don't really care what she has to say anyways. I just want to fuck her up from the inside.

Video Size: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:53:17

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xopdpy29gzw2
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 10:57 am
Cherry Torn (Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock! / 04-03-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Threesome, Deepthroat, Humilation, Anal, All Sex, Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore
Actors: Cherry Torn
Description : For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Video Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:32:36

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/i9erbih45bg2
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 9:10 pm
Christina Carter (E0646)

screenshotscreenshot