Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 24, 2021 6:21 pm
Vanessa Decker & Katy Rose - Czech babes oil drenched pleasures

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Massage, Pussy Fingering, Oil, Trimmed Pussy, Indoors, Enhanced, Big Tits, Work Fantasies, Sex, Innie Pussy, Masseuse, Leggings, Wet, Feet, Tattoo, Medium Ass, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Small Tits, Small Ass, Average Body, Brunette, Tank Top, Czech, Fetish, Athletic, Kinky, Medium Skin
Actors: Vanessa Decker & Katy Rose
Description : Vanessa Decker has been feeling stressed out, so she hires Katy Rose to give her a relaxing time in the Massage Rooms. With Vanessa lying face down on the massage table, Katy slowly and methodically places stones down her spine, then removes them, and pours oil down Vanessa's back. Katy uses one of the stones to rub Vanessa's back, then pours oil on her butt. As the oil drips down her cheeks, Katy uses the stone on Vanessa's butt crack, then spreads her pussy lips with it. Katy removes her white shirt, then oils up Vanessa's boobs, before starting to tease her client's pussy even more intensely. Katy fingers Vanessa and makes her cum, then Vanessa fingers her ass while having her clit stimulated. Both ladies eat each other out to orgasm, then kiss romantically and cuddle.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:28:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gwqgznecnzgt
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Tracy Lindsay & Davon Kim - Always Welcome

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbo
Actors: Tracy Lindsay & Davon Kim

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:24:50
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7og0eg0yz1uk
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 1:14 pm
Tasty Stacey & Julia Parker - Hot FFM threesome in aerobics class

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Innie Pussy, Leggings, Cowgirl, Yoga, FFM, Tattoo, Czech, Small Ass, Big Dick, Bald Pussy, All Sex, Sex, Blowjob Double, Piercing, Work Fantasies, Sports Bra, Gym, Average Body, Blonde, Black Hair, Black, Doggystyle, Athletic, Facial Multiple, Brunette, Handjob, Natural Tits, Side Fuck, Blowjob, Short Hair, Threesome, Interracial, Medium Skin, Medium Tits, Socks, Fuck n Lick, Tattoo, Tank Top
Actors: Tasty Stacey & Julia Parker
Description : Yves and Julia Parker take an aerobics class with Tasty Stacey, and soon, tensions begin to rise with the temperature! First, the group does some warm up moves, then gets their sweat on. Cooling down with some stretching, the ladies decide they want to see the BBC Yves has in his shorts. First they do some kinky stretching, then Tasty Stacy takes Yves' dick out! The ladies give the stud a double blowjob while showing off their big tits, then take turns bouncing their asses up and down on his hard cock. Yves fucks their pussies cowgirl then doggystyle, then they both take his facial so they can make out with it!

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:29:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cnz8a3n43gm6
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:43 am
Suzie Q (Tiny Asian MILF masseuse needs sex / 12.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Doggystyle, Masturbation, All Sex, Asian, 69
Actors: Suzie Q
Description : Nick Ross has booked himself a Thai massage with Asian MILF masseuse Suzie Q. Suzie welcomes Nick into the studio, and is already attracted to him. Sneaking a peak while he changes, Suzie then leads Nick to the massage table, where she instructs him to lie face down. She walks on him, chops him, and gives him a sensual massage before pouring oil on his legs. From behind she begins to rub his cock and balls, then covers his eyes while she strips naked. Climbing on top of him 69 style, Suzie sucks Nick's dick while he eats her pussy, then they enjoy a hard and passionate fuck until Nick unleashes his load on her ass!

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:32:41

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/n290ygts67s3
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 8:11 am
Suzie Q (Nanny shocks young man of the house / 03.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Missionary, Blowjob POV, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Asian, Pussy Licking, Sex, Cum On Ass
Actors: Suzie Q
Description : Smoking hot nanny Suzie Q always has a hard time getting Don Diego out of bed in the morning, but this time she finds his hard cock under those bedsheets! Suzie runs out screaming from seeing that massive dick! Sneaking back in for a second look, this Asian babe wastes no time wrapping her blowjob lips around her boss' shaft - it's a treat to be tasted! Don Diego gets himself a mouthful of her perky nipples as she strokes his balls, but enough with the games it's time to fuck! This guy's big dick needs a holster and Suzie's wet pussy will take all of him, even if she gets stretched out in the process! Suzie straddles Don's shaft and he pounds away, a handful of juicy ass in each hand, spreading her tight pussy wide until he glazes her in a warm load!

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:25:29

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3ys5e8ffc6or
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 5:45 am
Stacy Cruz, Elouisa (Czech teen intense sapphic pleasure)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Naturals Tits, Outie Pussy, Pussy Licking, Medium Skin, Innie Pussy, Pussy Fingering, Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Small Ass, Small Tits, Athletic
Actors: Stacy Cruz, Elouisa
Description : Photographer Stacy Cruz is taking pictures of petite model Elouisa in the woods, and as she snaps pics of the brunette's naked body, she feels herself getting turned on. Noticing Elouisa's hardening nipples, Stacy invites her model back to her studio so they can warm up. Once in the studio, things don't just warm up...they get hot! Stacy kisses the naked Elouisa, who plays with her boobs before sliding a hand down the front of her beige tights. Both ladies play with one another's titties and asses, before fingering each other to orgasm!

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:25:39

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xpc315nr8p2l
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 24, 2021 12:36 am
Shalina Devine, Emily Bright - Big tits brunettes oil and orgasms (2019-07-10)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Wet, Trimmed Pussy, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Oil, Big Tits, Small Ass, Caucasian, Czech, Black Hair, Tattoo, Piercing, Vibrator, Outie Pussy, Work Fantasies, Innie Pussy, Scissoring, Indoors, Enhanced, Massage, Woman, Sex Toys, Big Tits Worship, Athletic, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, OneonOne, Euro
Actors: Shalina Devine, Emily Bright
Description : Emily Bright hires sexy brunette Shalina Devine to rub her down with oil in the Massage Rooms. Lying face down on the table, Emily moans with delight as Shalina slowly and deliberately drips oil onto her client's toes, then gives her a relaxing and stimulating foot massage. Shalina asks Emily to turn around, then climbs onto the table and sits on her pelvis. Taking out her own big boobs, Shalina gives Emily a sultry body rub before leaning in sensually for a kiss. Stripping nudes, Shalina pleasures Emily's lovely pussy with fingers and kisses, then takes out a vibrator to make her charge cum. Putting the vibrator between them, the ladies then have fun tribbing to mutual orgasm!

Video Size: 820.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:27

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gg68z10s80jh
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Serene Siren, Silvia Saige - Holy Matri-Moly! Mothers Of The Bride (2019-09-19)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Tribbing, MILF, Rim Job, Lesbian, 69, Big Tits, Facesitting, Brunette
Actors: Serene Siren, Silvia Saige
Description : Silvia Saige and Serene Siren, a married couple, are excitedly putting on the finishing touches for their daughter's wedding day. They look at each other affectionately, each complimenting the other on how beautiful they look. Silvia mentions that she HOPES she looks good, she has to look her best when she walks their daughter down the aisle and gives her away. This statement causes Serene to raise her eyebrows, puzzled.Wait a minute...she thought SHE was giving their daughter away? Serene says. Silvia says the same thing. They have a polite back and forth for a moment, each insisting that it was an unspoken understanding that SHE would be the one.This back and forth leads to a heated argument between them as they try to establish who was more involved in their daughter's life growing up. Things get SO heated, in fact, that it turns into an all out catfight!Silvia and Serene are consumed by jealousy as they tear each other's dresses off. It'd be hard to walk someone down the aisle naked, right? But this backfires on them. Overcome with the adrenaline and energy of the moment, they embrace, kissing passionately, their hands caressing every inch of their supple bodies.These mothers of the bride will do ANYTHING to walk their beloved daughter down the aisle!

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:35:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7rwuo8afpj4n
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 7:41 pm
Serena Blair, Presley Hart (I'm Coming In The Shower)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbo, POV
Actors: Serena Blair, Presley Hart
Description : I was just dicking around for my webisode viewers, when I realized I have a GoPro! So keeping with the spirit of my naughty style, I brought it in the shower to test it out! Seeing Presley naked, letting the water drip down her perfect tanned skin just makes my thighs shake in anticipation. But when she got on her knees to eat me out it was as if she hadn't eaten in days! Watch us share our wet tongues and warm pussies with one another until we both have amazing orgasms. This little camera is my new best friend! From now on I will record every single experience I have. Keep an eye out for my next episode!

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:23:26
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b2gn1oncacym
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 5:11 pm
Serena Blair, Bree Daniels (Serena Loves Bree / 20.08.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Butt Plug, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Redhead, Anal, First Time Anal, 69, Big Tits
Actors: Serena Blair, Bree Daniels
Description : Hi Guys! My name is Serena Blair and I would love to fulfill one of my darkest fantasies today. You see, I have an anal fantasy. I've never had anal sex with a girl before and I'm really ready to pop that cherry. I don't want to give myself to just anyone, I want someone who is just gorgeous, beautiful big eyes, lustrous hair and natural tits like me! I want her to be more experienced than I am, so she can show me all the things she knows with her asshole and I can learn and do it with mine. Maybe we will start off with the smaller toys and work our way up to the bigger butt plugs ... I'm so excited to perform this fantasy today, I'm sure you guys will go crazy over it! Come and watch me play!

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:36:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/h0zpn7nhfc3p
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 12:00 pm
Sarah Vandella, Adria Rae & Christie Stevens Competing With The Maid

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Threesome, Pussy Licking, Fingering, MILF, Rim Job, Natural Tits, Family Roleplay, Big Tits, Teen, Stepmom, Girl on Girl, Older, Stepdaughter, Lesbian, Facesitting
Actors: Sarah Vandella, Adria Rae & Christie Stevens
Description : Cutie Adria Rae is chatting on the phone while her stepmom, the exquisite Sarah Vandella eats her pussy. Adria impatiently asks Sarah if she's almost done yet. With a wicked smile, Sarah tells her that she's only going to need a few more seconds. When she's done with her phone call, Adria settles in for a snack, while Sarah gets a snack of her own, hungrily munching on Adria's pussy again. But Sarah can't get enough of her tight step-daughter, and as Adria browses on her laptop later, her mom hungrily rims her asshole. The next day, Adria comes home to find her mom sitting at the kitchen table with the buxom Christie Stevens. Christie's dressed in a drool-inducing maid's outfit, so it's no surprise when Sarah introduces her to Adria as their new maid. Adria is...impressed with the new hire and smiles seductively at Christie, who smiles flirtatiously back. Sarah warily notices the smoldering glance the two exchange.

Video Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:34:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nru8n7l9mzrv
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am
Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella We DP'd Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Natural Tits, MILF, Threesome, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Toys, DP, Big Tits, Lesbians, Strapon, Stepmom
Actors: Samantha Rone, Cadence Lux & Sarah Vandella

Video Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:45:59

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xa6ruerj8tnd
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 7:02 am
Reena Sky, Gia Derza (Mommy's Special Day / 27.10.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Model Debut, Pussy Licking, Step Mom, MILF, Step Daughter, Strapon, Fingering, Lesbian, Family Roleplay, Teen
Actors: Reena Sky, Gia Derza
Description : It's Reena Sky's birthday today, and Gia Derza, her step-daughter, wants to make it the best one ever! Gia sneaks into the house with a small birthday cake and a gift, excited to treat her step-mother to a very special day. When Reena comes downstairs and greets her, she insists that Gia didn't need to give her a gift, although Gia begs to differ.Reena then opens the card with the gift and sees a very touching note reflecting on how Gia knows her father takes Reena for granted, so she wants to do something extra special for her birthday. Reena tells Gia that she knows they've been fighting a lot lately, but she doesn't want Gia to feel as though she has to pick sides. They'll work through everything and be all right. Gia should only have to worry about normal stuff, like school, but Gia has OTHER things on her mind...Reena then unwraps the gift and removes a bright purple strap-on. Reena is surprised and confused, asking if Gia meant to give that to her. Gia absolutely DID mean to give it to Reena. She knows that Reena and her dad haven't been having sex lately, so she figured why not have a little fun with HER? Reena's flattered that Gia feels so strongly about taking care of her needs, but assures Gia that she really doesn't need to worry about that. She appreciates the thought but the gift is inappropriate, so they should just leave it be.But Gia doesn't want to leave it be. She keeps insisting that they should have fun, especially since they BOTH know her father's forgotten all about Reena's birthday. This seems to hit home for Reena since she asks Gia, after a moment of silence, if she even knows what to do with the strap-on. Gia says she doesn't, but Reena could teach her...Reena finally gives in to enjoy her special day. They warm each other up by kissing each other's lips, fondling each other's breasts, and tasting each other's pussies. Then Reena suits up with the strap-on and shows Gia how it's done, slipping inside her pussy. This is one birthday gift that won't be returned!

Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:37:51

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b9v4op9iehtj
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 4:34 am
Rebecca Volpetti & Nelly Kent & Talia Mint - Lesbian threesome in log cabin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Natural Tits, Bald Pussy, Indoors, Outie Pussy, Massage, Black Hair, Oral Train, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Threesome, Small Tits, Trimmed Pussy, Euro, Ass Licking, Lesbian, Tattoo, Brunette, Innie Pussy, Small Ass, Athletic, Medium Tits
Actors: Rebecca Volpetti & Nelly Kent & Talia Mint
Description : After spending a sexy evening in the sauna, Nelly Kent and Talia Mint are sitting on the kitchen table of their rented wood cabin when Rebecca Volpetti finds them. Rebecca is upset: she wanted to be part of the naughty fun from the night before! Nelly and Talia offer Rebecca a massage, and she climbs onto the table to join them as they compliment her soft skin. The ladies slowly strip each other naked, teasing their tits and fondling their bums. Rebecca sucks Nelly's tits while Talia eats her pussy from behind, then the ladies take turns facesitting, and then make each other cum!

Video Size: 829.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:03

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f2fnvn0im97k
MaskSsS
Added: Oct 23, 2021 2:05 am
Rae Lil Black - Two big dicks DP tiny Asian babe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: 2534, Bald Pussy, Multiple Cum Cleanup, Blowjob Double, Short Hair, Tattoo, Gagging, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Average Body, Missionary BJ, Indoors, Locker Room, Facial, Black Hair, Innie Pussy, Side Fuck, Doggystyle Blowjob, Asian, Doggystyle, Cowgirl Blowjob, Natural Tits, Facial Multiple, Cumshot CleanUp, Cowgirl, 2 on 1, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Reverse Cowgirl BJ, Blowjob, Threesome, Small Tits, Handjob, Sex, Petite, European, Gym, Brown Hair, Face Fuck, All Sex, Side Fuck BJ, Small Ass, Big Dick, Tattoo, Cum Shot
Actors: Rae Lil Black
Description : When Rae Lil Black accidentally stumbles upon Michael Fly and Max Dior in the locker area of the Fitness Rooms, she can't keep her eyes off of their huge cocks! Seeing them naked makes her pussy wet, and Rae soaks through her panties. Pulling her in close, the guys each play with her boobs and ass, then Rae Lil gets on her knees so she can suck their cocks. After a facefucking from both dudes, Rae takes Max's cock doggystyle while sucking on Michael's dick, then the fellas swap to keep pleasuring the Japanese beauty. After she is thoroughly satisfied, Rae descends once more to her knees to catch both loads on her face!

Video Size: 576.2 MB
Duration: 00:27:47
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kymxxrvnh28x