Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 13, 2021 4:45 am
Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein (Little Red: A Lesbian Fairy Tale: Part Four / 13.10.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Tribbing, Natural Tits, Fingering, Feature, Lingerie, Facesitting, Pussy Licking
Actors: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein
Description :
Mrs. Riding

This is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.

When I first heard that my dear husband's granddaughter was found, and that the social worker wanted me to take her in I was so delighted. I never got a chance to have little ones of my own, so I couldn't resist falling in love from the first moment I had a chance to be a grandma. Nothing could have prepared me for her first visit though. That Wolf certainly fucks whatever she wants, and I can't say I'd disagree. After she took my first greeting with my sweet Little Red and turned it into some kind of filthy mockery, I knew that my place was silence in the corner. I'm happy I got to see what that total bitch did when Red came searching for me. I am just so proud that my sweet Little Red has come to find me, and that she was so courageous to get tangled up with that Wolf. It was all so frightening seeing her get close to that bitch but she really held her own as Wolf peeled off that innocent dress to get Red worked up to the point I can say she really has a way with women. Secretly I want to have my hands on the sweet girl but Wolf took that from me a second time, and that, I just can't forgive. I saw Wolf pound their pussies together so hard I was quite certain she'd break my granddaughter, but Red held up, and now that they're passed out, I have a chance to pull my weight.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:28:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bnjcfdbtsciy
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 13, 2021 2:09 am
Abigail Mac, Jelena Jensen & Angela White VAMPIRES: Part 4: The Showdown

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Feature, Lesbian, Brunette, Fingering, Ass, Threesome, Big Tits, Rim Job, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Tribbing
Actors: Abigail Mac, Jelena Jensen & Angela White
Description :
After stepsisters Lucy (Abigail Mac) and Ella (Shyla Jennings) move to Los Angeles in the wake of their father's death, Lucy falls prey to a coven of vampires. With the help of her blind sister Ella and vampire hunter (Serena Blair), Lucy vows to destroy the coven matriarch Anya (Jelena Jensen) and save her own mortal soul.

At the coven's mansion, Anya (Jelena Jensen) has just awakened her first-born progeny Angelica (Angela White) from her long slumber to destroy the fledgling vampire Lucy. The matriarch palpates her vagina, letting Angelica feed off her life force. Anya's supersonic hearing alerts her to the presence of her prey, Lucy and Ella.

Indeed, the stepsisters are outside the coven's mansion attempting to break in and start a fire. As the vampire hunter (Serena Blair) talks them through picking the lock over the two-way radio, the front door bursts open. Standing in the entrance is the formidable silhouette of Angelica. Luckily, Serena takes her out with a tranquilizer dart, and Lucy walks into the house looking for Willow (Melissa Moore). She doesn't notice Angelica get up. Moving faster than lightening, Angelica pounces on Lucy and catches her off guard. She tackles her to the ground, rips off her clothes and tribs her pussy. As Lucy fights for her life, Ella and Serena secure the perimeter completely unaware of her predicament.

Soon, matriarch Anya comes upstairs and joins Angelica in fucking Lucy on the floor. Anya parts her legs, she wants to play before the feeding. Anya and her progeny gang up on Lucy, riding her mouth, licking her pussy and tribbing the poor girl until she's sufficiently weakened, devouring her until Lucy is absorbed into the coven. Anya steps away just as stepsister Ella finally manages to set the house ablaze and rescue Lucy from the Angelica's clutches with the help of a crystal ornament. She may have saved her sister's mortal soul, but can they outrun the vampires?

Video Size: 2.1 GB
Duration: 00:49:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7yqn6nzte3s6
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 11:32 pm
Abella Danger, Sandy - The Art of Older Women: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Rim Job, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Fingering, Brunette, MILF, Girl on Girl, Older, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Tribbing
Actors: Abella Danger, Sandy
Description : Abella Danger has been trying to scale up the ranks in the fashion industry for quite some time, she has been writing pieces to great acclaim until she gets a call to do a piece for Sandy, one of the most gorgeous models of her time. Abella jumps to the occasion and takes the job, she quickly arrives at Sandy's door only to realize she's not even there. When Sandy does show up, it's to get ready for her fashion show. She tries shooing Abella away, but Abella Begs to get the scoop to make sure her piece will make the difference. Sandy agrees to let her watch her get ready, and they go to the bathroom to fix Sandy up. Abella asks her questions but its clear Sandy will help her if she drops her pants and does everything the older woman asks of her. Abella catches on right away, telling Sandy she'll do anything it takes to make it. Sandy instructs her willing young lady to take off her shoes. Soon, Abella is naked and sucking the model's toes until Sandy makes Abella eat out the gorgeous older woman's wet MILF pussy like a real pro. Abella can't believe what is happening but, her eagerness leads her to give Sandy one of the best orgasms she's had in a long time, taking care to give her a banging she'll never forget. Or will she?

Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:30:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8braendde5si
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 6:45 pm
Vanessa Decker (Big tits teen gives horny handjob / 05.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Titty Fuck, Handjob, Blowjob, Massage, Oil, Teen, Work Fantasies, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Wet, Cum on Tits
Actors: Vanessa Decker
Description : When Michael Fly turned over for the second half of his full body massage, his big hard-on shocked Vanessa Decker. He was totally embarrassed and immediately apologized, but there really was no need. Vanessa practically fell over herself when she got a load of that dong, and decided to soothe his raging boner with an oily handjob. With his masseuse's perfectly manicured fingers wrapped around his big cock, Michael didn't think things could get any better, but he was so very, very wrong. Miss Decker pulled her white tank top over her head, and exposed her big natural tits, instantly throwing Mr. Fly into a flurry of lust. He spread her pussy lips and dove into her inner sanctuary, getting closer and closer to orgasm with every thrust.

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:26:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1npjsrs24eq9
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 4:11 pm
Tracy Lindsay, Anabelle (aka Annabelle) (Linger/ 2. 7.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbians
Actors: Tracy Lindsay, Anabelle (aka Annabelle)
Description : Tracy is fast becoming an experienced hand when it comes to showing innocent girls the ways of lesbian love. Annabelle was the young flower she had the chance to open up today, a shy and quiet girl who has had moments with girlfriends in her private life but never on screen and never in a full relationship. She is an all natural beauty with huge natural tits which Tracy could not wait to suck on, pulling hard on the nipples. Tracy really shows how to make love to another woman properly in this scene, for although she has a big orgasm herself she is much more concerned with pleasing her partner.

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:26:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sbw3enw6e2zk
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 10:56 am
Shyla Jennings, Vanessa Veracruz, Samantha Rone, India Summer (The Business of Women Part Six: The Showdown / 30.07.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Older, Blonde, Latina, Feature, MILF, Family Roleplay, Big Tits, Stepmom, Pussy Licking, College, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl
Actors: Shyla Jennings, Vanessa Veracruz, Samantha Rone, India Summer
Description :
India has instructed her menial stepdaughter to take Samantha back to Ms. Veracruz, and act like she has what she wants. Samantha is equipped with a safe word so that it's clear when to make their move. While the unsuspecting Vanessa parades her wealth around in the form of India's best girls, she makes the mistake of taking them back to India's mansion.
Vanessa flaunts her jewels in front of India taunting her, and laying the facts out for her. Vanessa has her own daughter, her last girl, her business, and seemingly the upper hand. India sits in silence, tantalized while savoring the mockery Vanessa is making of herself. Vanessa orders her girls to put on a show for 'Mommy.' While Samantha and Shyla play their roles, India's knowing smirk proves she is getting tired of Vanessa's embarrassing tirade. Vanessa continues to bark all the orders, but India loses her patience when Villain Vanessa gets a bit too high on her horse.
Ms. Summer stands, face to face with Ms. Veracruz and challenges her to exert her control. When Ms. Summer speaks, the cards turn, and Samantha and Shyla take the side of the hand that feeds. India instantly assumes control. Vanessa's words mean nothing any longer, and her subsequent break down leaves her dragged through India's mud, begging to come back to the home she's always been destined for.

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:29:10

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/og1fjj9x5ufu
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 5:44 am
Sara Luvv, Sammie Daniels

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbo, Anal, Toys

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:27:28

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ealkdvhtb447
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 3:07 am
Sara Luvv, Chloe Foster (Cyber Celebration / 20.08.14)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbo

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:25:20

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/alnxrcvmp2m6
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2021 12:31 am
Riley Reid, Mercedes Carrera (Pass The Mom: Part Two / 02.01.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Natural Tits, Brunette, Stepmom, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Girl on Girl, Big Tits, Tattoos
Actors: Riley Reid, Mercedes Carrera
Description :
Last time on Mommy's Girl, Riley Reid and sister Goldie came up with the perfect plot to have their new stepmother Mercedes Carrera at their beck and call. Knowing their new mother has something she's hiding, sisters Riley and Goldie did some research online, discovering Mercedes dark past of a lesbian incident with her previous stepdaughters. Goldie lures her new mother into her room this time, seducing the gullible milf to repeat the mistakes she swore she would never make again.
Mercedes hides in the bathroom, going over what in the hell just happened. If her husband found out she had sex with his daughter, this would mean another marriage down the drain. Riley walks into the bathroom disrupting her thoughts, making sure her mommy is OK. Mercedes assures her that all is well and to get ready for class. But Riley's thoughts aren't about school, she is ready for a lesson only her mommy can teach! Riley admits she knows about her mom's history and the lesbian escapade that transpired with Goldie and it is Riley's turn to get that lesbian relief!
Mercedes complies with her daughter's wishes, giving in to pleasing Riley's nubile pussy. Riley spreads her legs, ready for her mother's warm soothing mouth. Riley's pussy juice flows down Mercedes chin, as she craves to know what it tastes like. Mercedes places her hand over Riley's pussy lips, stroking her clitoris and inducing Riley's rapturous orgasm. Riley's promises to be a good girl and not tell her father in exchange for a chance to eat her new mother's sweet pussy. Mercedes has no choice but to allow her daughter this request, so she spreads her legs exposing her shaved pussy for Riley to indulge promising Riley she will ejaculate all over her face. Riley wants more than just her mother's cum over her face, she asks Mercedes to pick her off the floor while she fingers her from behind.
What has Mercedes gotten herself into?

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:26:08

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2kr12p5oqk9k
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 9:55 pm
Riley Reid, Melissa Moore - Twinning 2: Part Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Step Sister, Tattoos, Brunette, 69, Tribbing, Small Tits, Pussy Licking
Actors: Riley Reid, Melissa Moore
Description : Melissa Moore seems hellbent on stealing her identity, but not only that, her girlfriend Capri Anderson. When Melissa returns home unlocking the door to the bathroom and finally freeing Riley, she gives he back her phone and keys and dress, making up excuses for the whole thing. Riley's on to her tricks, and calls up Capri, finding out that Melissa posed as her and hung out with Capri all day! Riley is furious and comes up with a plan to get back at Melissa. Capri is obviously in on the prank when she calls up Melissa, claiming that she's never been touched like that before, and she knows it wasn't Riley who came over. Melissa is surprised to hear that Capri is more interested in her, but takes the bait, showing up at Capri's to fuck her once again. Only this time Riley is waiting in the sidelines to make the first moves, once Melissa has her eyes closed. Capri directs the whole thing from the foot of the bed, making Melissa feel Riley's ass and kiss her on the mouth. Before long they out themselves and threaten Melissa with some serious ruin. When Melissa begs not to be ruined on the internet she begs for Riley to be sympathetic. Riley tells Melissa that for revenge, Melissa will have to lick her pussy. Riley takes charge taking off Melissa's dress and groping her little tits before licking them with serious hunger for her step sister. Melissa expertly shows Riley what her lesbian hunger can lead to, eating out her wet pussy as Riley sits on her face. After some 69 and some tribbing their wet horny pussies give them some of the most incredible orgasms they've ever had. Besides who doesn't find the thought of having lesbian sex with yourself tantalizing?

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:36:34

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7nvlct8jik3h
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Piper Perri, Alexa Grace (My Sexy Instructor: Part Two) My Sexy Instructor: Part Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Petite, Teen, Fingering, Natural Tits, 69, Blonde, Girl on Girl, Small Tits
Actors: Piper Perri, Alexa Grace
Description :
A week after their first lesbian experience, Alexa Grace and Piper Perri are in full swing, busting their asses getting in shape. When it comes time for them to finally call it quits, the girls plop their butts on the ground in exhaustion. Piper hasn't had a workout this intense for a while; with the exception of last week of course. Alexa can't help thinking about that happening all over again, grabbing Piper's face and kissing her passionately. Alexa can't stop thinking about Piper and the lesbian experience they shared. Alexa wants another go at her luscious new lesbian lover's tiny boobs and wet teen pussy.

Alexa strips off Piper's top, sucking and pinching her ripe nipples, hungry to taste her pussy once again. Alexa remembers exactly how Pipers likes to be eaten out, and applying some new techniques she knows Piper will go crazy for, which coaxes multiple orgasms from her tight teen pussy. Piper wants her share of Alexa's pussy, licking her lover's lips as she plays with her pussy hole, devouring her juices as she screams with happiness. Piper kisses Alexa's neck, letting her hands glides down her pussy, stroking her labia with passion, as Alexa's excitement shows with her puffed up lips. Don't you just love watching these girls working out?

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:25:57

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/u69ly3k3hxbx
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 4:45 pm
Piper Perri, Alexa Grace (My Sexy Instructor: Part One)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tribbing, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Teen, Small Tits, 69, Petite, Natural Tits
Actors: Piper Perri, Alexa Grace
Description :
A thorough Yoga session won't stop Piper Perri from spending a little more lesbian time with her instructor Alexa Grace. Piper's infatuation towards Alexa isn't a secret, everyone knows Piper craves to get inside Alexa's wet panties to lick her ripe pussy. Alexa is also aware of Piper's obsession, making it hard for her to say no when Piper insistently stays for some extra tips.

Piper complains about how much pain she was in from a tough workout she had last week. Alexa has the perfect remedy to ease the pain she's in with specified stretching techniques. Piper watches Alexa move her flawless body, spreading her legs and ass in the air, and dangling her nubile teen boobs in her face. Piper can't resist but to touch what is so close in her grasp. Piper opens up to Alexa, speechless since she's never been with a lesbian girl before. Piper may be smaller than Alexa, but she has the sexual power of a lion.

Piper removes Alexa's yoga pants kneeling down for both to enjoy their first lesbian adventure. Alexa feels the softness of a girls lips on her pussy, enchanted by her lover's touch. Alexa asks Piper to use her fingers on her pussy vigorously, fluttering the tip of her clit so powerfully that Alexa moans and throbs with satisfaction. Piper insists Alexa tries to make her cum, instructing her every step of the way, as she shows her how to lick and suck her boobs and pussy. Alexa is so good at pleasing her lesbian lover, Piper drifts away into euphoria.

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:36:38

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qozwij1w7vz5
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 11:30 am
Penny Pax, Chastity Lynn (Chastity Loves Penny / 06.11.14)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbo, Anal, Toys

Video Size: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:39:27

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/j01rm2hvj8fl
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 6:18 am
Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven (Big boobs blonde fucks big dick / 2016-11-01)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Tits, All Sex
Actors: Nathaly Cherie aka Natalie Cherie, Nathaly Heaven

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:27:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vjxkjnjhtjnj
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2021 3:40 am
Mindi Mink, Lucy Doll - Her Special Day

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Tribbing, Teen, Older, Family Roleplay, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, MILF, Lesbian, Stepmom, Hairy, 69, Ass
Actors: Mindi Mink, Lucy Doll
Description :
It's Lucy Doll's special day and all she wants is to spend time with her father, but since business is of a priority, she has no choice but to spend it with her step mother Mindi Mink whom she's not so fond of considering she's only in it for the money. Lucy also knows that her mother used to be a pornstar and for her special day she wants Mindi to entertain her with lesbian fornication.

Mindi complies to Lucy's sexual demands and begins removing her top, exposing her milf boobs and Lucy tastes her mother's luscious juggs. Mindi kisses her daughter's lips and is instructed to remove her top again and continues suckling her mother's massive boobs. Lucy's confidence elevates as Mindi tells her how beautiful and big her boobs are then experiences another woman's mouth on her pussy exuding euphoric orgasms. Lucy tries pussy eating on her mother and since she's a princess, she can do whatever she wants then escalates into magnificent tribbing mastery and full frontal pussy pleasing bound to make this birthday girl one spoiled princess!

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:39:39

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/u9s76i241ha1