Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 26, 2021 2:42 am
Lyra Law (24 Inches of MONSTER Black Dick Equals The Price of Admission!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Gonzo, Interracial, Deep Throat, Gagging, Oral
Actors: Lyra Law
Description : Lyra fucked up. She promised her best friend that she would take her out to a concert this weekend. But, silly Lyra has work, life, school and family all pulling her in different directions. Until the day of, the was COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to the promise she made!!But that text, "I'm so excited for this concert today! I've been looking forward to it all week!" That text reminded her real quick! Checking the tickets online, Lyra wasn't surprised to see they were COMPLETELY sold out! Of course! Lyra knows her girl has been going through so much lately, and she would be CRUSHED if she couldn't go to the concert. Lyra begins to panic. "Calm down." she thinks to herself. "Take a deep breath."An idea pops in Lyra's head. She can buy the tickets online! Duh! Of course! Why didn't she think of that before!?!? Lyra looks online on Megslist, and PRESTO!!! Tickets! Reasonably priced tickets!! And two of them!Lyra quickly texts the guy, and he responds immediately. So far so good! Then he says he has two tickets, and he's received some calls for them. Lyra looks at his address; he's not that far away! "Hold onto those tickets! I'm coming RIGHT NOW!" Lyra races out the door and heads to her car. Her friend is depending on her. NOTHING is going to stop her from getting these tickets!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 294.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:06
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d9jrgvbvpp9s
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 11:48 pm
Lucy Li, Dasha S Horny Squatters

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Group, Brunette, Handjob, Blowjob, Shaved Pussy, Big tits, Russian, Hardcore
Actors: Lucy Li, Dasha S

Video Size: 338.4 MB
Duration: 00:38:07
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fccyr6fi69nb
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 6:17 pm
Lindsey Cruz (XXXX - I love DP / 04.12.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Deepthroat, Anal, DP, Blonde, Doggystyle, Shaved, Hardcore, Ridding, Threesome, Blowjob
Actors: Lindsey Cruz

Video Size: 460.6 MB
Duration: 00:42:41

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bvyq5fkd6a9h
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 9:59 am
Lee Madison (Saying The N Word Probably Wasn't A Good Idea )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Interracial, Deep Throat, Spit, Big Tits, Gonzo, Oral, Slap, Gagging
Actors: Lee Madison
Description : WARNING! THIS UPDATE CONTAINS STRONG RACIALLY CHARGED LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE PROBLEMATIC FOR SOME. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIAL, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH.It's so hard being a beautiful white woman. Especially in THIS neighborhood. I can barely do anything without THESE PEOPLE watching my every fucking move.I can just see them undressing me with their nasty yellow eyes....trying to see past my bikini...trying to get a glimpse of my ? big soft natural 38E tits. Disgusting savages.This one spook thinks I don't see him following me. How could I not see him leaping and swinging after me? Hear his big heavy feet stomping behind him. His heavy breathing....I think he's in heat!Well you know what? I'm going to let him follow me. Let him lick his thick lips as he fantasizes about rubbing those rough hands all over my soft white body.And right when he thinks he's going to get some...I'm going to speak my mind. I'm going to let him exactly what he is and what his place in the world is. Who the hell does he think he is thinking I'll give any part of myself to him? He's going to sit there and watch...and fantasize about what he can't have. Because I'm a goddess and he's a nasty...dirty...filthy...N

Video Size: 401.1 MB
Duration: 00:34:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/58admiqdauac
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 7:14 am
Lana Rhoades - Exercise Balling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Leggings, Bubble Butt, Handjob, Big Ass, Sex Toys, Tittyfuck, Blowjob, Feet, Fishnet, Bald Pussy, Anal, Brunette, Gonzo, Outie Pussy, Yoga, Big Tits
Actors: Lana Rhoades
Description : Curvaceous Lana is in the midst of her yoga and fitness routine, which includes the seductive use of a dildo-enhanced exercise ball. Lana's idea of health and wellness clearly revolves around fucking, and her juicy, oiled ass and ripped yoga pants give her ready access to her bouncy dildo. But a bit of "Exercise Balling" isn't complete without an actual hard cock, and Keiran is there to remind Lana that there's no substitute for a real anal pounding.

Video Size: 305.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ilow0n0c0h7h
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 4:29 am
Lady Bug - Kinky student passes exams in a very pleasant way

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Old and Young, Teacher, Teen, Creampie, Hardcore, Reality, Blowjob
Actors: Lady Bug
Description : Teachers tell students they should spend all their days and nights on getting education and that they should forget about friends, parties and hobbies. Luckily, sexy babe does not listen to those silly advices but focuses on satisfying her sex fantasies in every exciting detail. Sure, when exams come, the cutie has to cope with the task somehow. Luckily, she is kinky enough to find another way out and she is talented enough to satisfy an experienced teacher right in his office.

Video Size: 240.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:51
Resolution: 720x400
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/tx161aonpt2u
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 1:42 am
Kristen Scott (Double Penetration Kristen!) / 23.01.18.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Gonzo, Anal, 1st DP
Actors: Kristen Scott
Description : Fan favorite Kristen Scott tries out her first Gonzo style DP in this intense hardcore 3way. Kristen is a little spinner, who gets extra naughty with multiple DP positions including ATM's and intense DP action!

Video Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:37:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zetwvk41yzgy
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 11:00 pm
Kiara Cole (The Neighbor's Daughter #5 / 339)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: All sex, Spanking, Teen, Deep Throat, Hardcore
Actors: Kiara Cole
Description : Kiara has been watching her neighbor Ryan for a while. Noticing other young girls go over to his house when his wife isn't home, then leaving with a smile on their faces and a spring in their step. Wanting his hard cock pounding her cunt nice and hard, it's time to make fantasy a reality. Taking his dick in her mouth, he's startled at first, but then proceeds to put this little spinner to work!

Video Size: 490.4 MB
Duration: 00:59:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lgn50x03mrfe
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 5:32 pm
Kendra Spade (Jekyll & Dad / 30.10.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Older, Teen, Step Dad, Hardcore, Blowjob, Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Asian
Actors: Kendra Spade

Video Size: 334.6 MB
Duration: 00:52:03

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yy92tr7hfqln
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 23, 2021 4:31 pm
Julz Gotti - Juicy Thick Latina Cleaned My House and Cock (mda16520 / 08.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Latina, Shaved, Busty, Maid, Big Tits, Hardcore, Amateur, Vaginal, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, Brunette
Actors: Julz Gotti
Description : Julz Gotti is a superb Latina mix with nice tits and matching big ass that we get to see clean up the house today. After letting her know about the camera thing she got down to cleaning where i checked her out before making my offer of having her clean in her bra and panties for extra cash. She refused at first but after spending more time with me she got more comfortable and the offer went higher. This chick body is banging good, bra and panties didn't last long until i had her naked. I pulled the dick out and made her the last offer in which she quickly put her juicy mouth on. She sucked amazingly and fuck even better. That big ass and juicy tits bounced all over before i finally busted my load all over her face and had her finish cleaning.

Video Size: 566.2 MB
Duration: 00:50:46
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xwdqgeewne9x
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 23, 2021 10:59 am
Joseline Kelly - Cream Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Petite, Girl Orgasm, Princess Cum, Creampie, Bras, Hardcore, Brunette, Deep Throat, GirlBoy, Handjob, POV, Medium Boobs, Passion, Big Dick, Hairy Pussy
Actors: Joseline Kelly
Description : Joseline Kelly loves her stepdad John Strong in a way that goes well beyond a father daughter relationship. Though she tries to seduce her stepdad by doing nice things for him, John remains unmoved. When Joseline invites her friend Harley Jameson over, the blonde immediately goes to work seducing Joseline's stepdad. Joseline nearly catches them in the act, so they relocate to the bedroom where Harley blindfolds John.As soon as Harley confirms that John can't see, Joseline replaces her on the bed. The brunette's dreams come true as she unbuckles her stepdad's pants and pulls his dick out to suck with her puffy lips. When she has had her fill of delivering a passionate blowjob, Joseline peels off her clothes and slides onto her stepdad's dick to give him a stiffie ride he'll never forget.Falling onto her side with John's arms wrapped around her, Joseline lifts her thigh high so her hairy fuck hole can take every inch of her stepdad's hardon. She climbs back on top after a brief interlude, pushing down to meet each of John's strokes as he slams into her from beneath. As her climax rips through her, John fills her twat with a creampie of cum. Only then does the blindfold come off so he can see who he's really been fucking with.

Video Size: 262.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:14

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/9k77d0bdea31
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 23, 2021 5:24 am
Jody aka Lady Dee - Accidental meeting in the forest leads to doggy style fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Teen, Old and Young, Reality
Actors: Jody aka Lady Dee
Description : Sexy brunette goes for a walk in the forest. She enjoys birds singing and bends down to smell some flowers when a dude walks up to her from behind. Little by little they start teasing each other with dirty talks and soon move on to kissing. Naughty brunette kneels in front of the stud and takes his cock deep into her throat. Dude rewards the hottie with a hard doggy style fuck for the fantastic blowjob she gives him.

Video Size: 256.7 MB
Duration: 00:31:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pauz63r4wyxg
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 23, 2021 2:37 am
Joanna Bujoli - XXXX - Dped on sofa by 2 men

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Anal, Gonzo
Actors: Joanna Bujoli

Video Size: 481.8 MB
Duration: 00:44:28

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ixprbf0da5qa
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 22, 2021 11:56 pm
Jill Kassidy (What Happened to My Sister? / 08.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Hairy, Teen, Step Brother, Cumshot, Threesome, Step Dad, Revenge, Rough Sex, Open Mouth Facial
Actors: Jill Kassidy

Video Size: 389.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:27

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jt584qrve9t1
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 22, 2021 9:09 pm
Jessica Rex - Cum In Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bras, Shaved Pussy, GirlBoy, Petite, Creampie, POV, Hardcore, Handjob, Small Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Big Dick
Actors: Jessica Rex
Description : Jessica Rex has it bad for her stepdad Dick Chibbles. She corners Dick in the shower and demands to see his hard cock. Jessica's mom walks into the bathroom and nearly catches them in the act, but Jessica ducks into the shower at the last minute. While Dick talks to his wife, Jessica pulls up her shirt and peels off her shorts. Later, Jessica corners her stepdad in the kitchen and hands him a condom. Bending over the counter, Jessica moans with delight as Dick slams into her from behind and pounds her tight pussy into submission. Before she runs off to school, Jessica pours the cum-filled condom into her stepdad's coffee.The next morning, Dick wakes Jessica with soft caresses on her ass as she sleeps. When his hand sneaps to her nipple to rub it into hardness, she's all smiles. Eventually her panties are nothing but a memory and Dick has buried his fingers knuckle deep in her greedy twat. Next thing Jessica knows, her stepdad has her knees up to her shoulders so he can give her the D until he explodes inside her.Later, Dick isn't feeling well. While his wife tries to take care of him, Jessica decides to seduce him. Soon her naughty mouth is wrapped around his hardon as she sucks him to wellness. It's not long before Jessica convinces her stepdad to fuck her as quietly as possible. She gives him a stiffie ride in her landing strip fuck hole until he fills her meaty twat with a big creampie of cum moments before Jessica's mom discovers them in the aftermath.

Video Size: 575.8 MB
Duration: 00:30:36

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gkwm847e0vz1