Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 25, 2021 5:31 am
Impregnating My French Aunt

I got a text from my aunt Megan asking me to come over after school, i told her no problem. i really liked my aunt Megan ever since she started dating my dads step-brother Mike. i've got to be honest i've always had a little crush on Megan, i mean how could i not. shes incredibly beautiful, super flirty and her french accent just pushes me over the edge. Things change last year after Megan and Mike got married, thing seemed good for a while but they started fighting a lot, even at family get together's. When i got to their house i just let myself in and found Megan sitting in the kitchen with a strange look on her face. she told me her and mike had been trying to have a baby but they were having problems. they saw a doctor it turns out that Mike had a really low sperm count and wasn't able to get Megan pregnant. he was taking medication to help but after months of trying it still hadn't worked. i asked if they thought about invetro, adoption, or a sperm donor. she told me they couldn't afford invetro, and he wanted the baby to he is so adoption or sperm donor was out. she went on to tell me that she was afraid their marriage was going to fall apart if she didn't get pregnant. i asked her what she was going to do and that's when she hit me with her big plan. she told me she had been thinking of this for a while, my uncle just needed the baby to look like him and he would worry about anything else. then she said me and my uncle looked really similar and if i were to be the sperm donor then no one would know. i was shocked and said there was no way i could do that and even if i did we would get caught. she said she was sorry to hear that and that she was going to miss me. i asked her what she meant, she told me that if her and mike got divorced then she would loose her visa and have to leave the country. she just started at me with a sad face and reluctantly i agreed to help. i asked what i need to do, she got really excited and thanked me half a dozen time. she told me the first step would be getting a sperm sample from me to test how potent i was. out of nowhere she pulled a sample cup, bottle of lube, and a towel. she told me to just go into the bedroom and do what i normally do just finish in the cup and bring it back out to her. so i spent the next 10 minutes trying to masturbate in to the cup but something was wrong, it just felt weird and i couldn't finish. i covered myself up and called out for Megan, she came into the room a second later and asked how it went. i told her about the problem and told her i was sorry. she asked me to try again but i told her it wouldn't work. she said she really needed this to happen and very nervously she asked if maybe she could help me cum into the cup. i asked her what she meant, she just came closer to the bed, lifted up the towel and told me to to just relax and focus on cumming. having my sexy french aunt stroke my cock and make me cum into a cup felt amazing. once we were finished she told me that would get my sperm tested asap and we would be in touch. she thanked me again with a big hug and i got dressed and left.

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:31:00
Size: 677 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1306ed7824fe0/Impregnating_My_French_Aunt.mp4
Added: Jun 25, 2021 11:22 am
Stuck Mom Veronica Vaughn gets a Creampie from Hung Son - Cum in Pussy HD

Mom Veronica Vaughn gets stuck under the couch while trying to find the TV Remote. Her son comes in and has a brilliant idea in order to get her un-stuck. He will take advantage of the situation and fuck her out from under the couch. Unable to control himself he slaps his mom's ass silly till she is begging for more of his huge thick cock. The poor young lad can't control himself and ends up spilling his seed inside of her giving her a wet dripping creampie and there is nothing mother Veronica can do about it being stuck under the couch.

screenshot screenshot

Format: avi
Duratio: 00:08:02
Size: 319 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/abef1d8706486/Stuck_Mom_Veronica_Vaughn_gets_a_Creampie_from_Hung_Son.mp4
Added: Jun 25, 2021 5:12 pm
Charlotte Sins Lets Her Stepdaddy Cum Inside HD

Stepdaughters Creampied 7

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:33:36
Size: 752 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/de2c1389d69c7/Stepdaughters_Creampied_7.mp4
Added: Jun 25, 2021 11:01 pm
Sister`s little pussy squirts

I get bended over and pounded so hard doggy style until my little pussy squirts and cums all over a giant hard cock! I keep getting my ass bounced until my tight pussy gets filled all the way up with a huge load. Mmmm it was amazing!

screenshotscreenshot

File size: 3.6GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:25:19
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/73ca979490c99/POV_Doggy_With_Creampie.mp4
Added: Jun 26, 2021 4:52 am
Skylar Vox - Dylann Vox - Sister wants me to cum in panties I cum inside FullHD

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:20:08
Size: 555 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e8b49e29b911f/Step_Sister_wants_me_to_cum_in_panties_I_cum_inside.mp4
Added: Jun 26, 2021 4:35 pm
Lola Fae - My Step-Daughter Wants A Creampie - Daddy's Girl Vol. 3 FullHD

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:29:44
Size: 1308 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/578e9058a1131/Scene_3_From_Daddys_Girl_Vol_3_1080p.mp4
Added: Jun 26, 2021 10:25 pm
Sister`s Pussy Takes Cum inside Outdoor - Nympho Reislin Loves get inside FullHD

Tags: Creamy Pussy, Doggystyle, Riding, Natural Tits, Blowjob ,Ass Fingering, Lazy Doggy, Sloppy Blowjob

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:09:33
Size: 290 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5c21198f9121b/Sweet_Pussy_Takes_Cum_inside_Outdoor.mp4
Added: Jun 27, 2021 10:10 am
Davina Davis - Daddy impregnates my fertile pussy

My dad is ALWAYS watching me while I'm in my underwear! He thinks just because he's in his office that I can't see him gawking at me! At first I thought it was a little weird, but then I realized how much I actually like daddy's attention, so I started purposely hanging around the house naked when mom wasn't home. I came back from the gym today and my dad told me he had a surprise for me! I was sooooo excited because I thought he finally caved and bought me a car, but instead he gave me these weird glasses that he said would help my back pain... Well, it turns out they were mind control glasses that hypnotiize you into obeying your masters every command! At first I didn't remember anything... But as the days passed I started remembering little by little what my daddy had done to me. First he made me strip naked and clean the entire house.. Then he made me change into my moms lingerie and grind on him while he got hard...daddy made me suck his cock for HOURS but he refused to cum.. He said he was saving his huge load to impregnate my tight virgin pussy. Daddy told me that my mom wasn't fertile and that it was my responsibility as a daughter to have his baby. He fucked me over and over again for months until he got me pregnant. Now I'm 9 months along and my pussy is gaping, ready to pop out daddy's baby at any second! Mom told me the baby has to be our little secret and that I'm never allowed to tell anyone what my daddy did to me!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:30:48
Size: 1.58 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/449c2e532bb8f/davina_davis_daddy_impregnates_my_fertile_pussy.mp4
Added: Jun 28, 2021 3:43 am
My Brother Accidentally Cum Inside Me - LittleReislin FullHD

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:12:57
Size: 913 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/068a0fd886ed7/My_Classmate_Accidentally_Cum_Inside_Me.mp4
Added: Jun 28, 2021 9:36 am
MaryJane Auryn - Daddy Cum Dripping Daughter`s Pussy HD

The man of the house is testing out his new video camera when he happens upon his darling girl, her hand between her legs and a look of pure pleasure on her face. She's shocked and embarrassed that have her slutty performance recorded, but when she spies the huge tent pole that she inspired in her big daddy's pants, she gets down on her knees to give him a helping hand. What a good little girl! When she looks up at him with her big, round eyes and pleads, "Cum for me, Daddy!", he can't hold back and covers his smiling girl with a load of hot, sticky DNA.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:11:03
Size: 194 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d36936334487d/MaryJane_Auryn_My_Cum_Dripping_Pussy.mp4
Added: Jun 28, 2021 9:19 pm
Taboo Diaries - Whos The Step-Daddy - OOPS The Condom Broke Quicktime HD

Lexi's Pregnancy Plan

Besty MILF Lexi Leigh has been wanting a baby for awhile but her husband just won't agree to it. Lexi's biological clock has her hormones so high she is even having an affair with her teachers aide. Unfortunately he insists on condoms too so right before their next encounter Lexi devises a plan. She takes a push pin and pokes tiny holes through several condom packets before he arrives.

When her ta gets there she has no problem getting him in the mood with her soft hands. Lexi slides a sabotaged condom on his cock, sucks it for a minute then gets on her desk. She makes him fuck her hard and fast bot face up and face down til she cums several times. Lexi then lays him on the floor and rides his cock til he explodes and she feels his seed fill her womb. She looks at him with feigned shock and states the condom must have broken, barely able to conceal her joy.

Later that afternoon Lexi gets home to find her stepson on the couch. Lexi has always had a thing for him so she seduces the boy to get what shes after, another hot load. Lexi puts on another "special" condom and rides his cock hard while her step son plays with her huge tits. He soon lays her down on the sofa and pounds her hard to a few wicked orgasms. When he gets Lexi on her knees and starts to pound her doggy style until he explodes through the end of the condom and fills her womb again. Lexi again plays shocked but secretly gets off on her ruse.

That night in the bedroom Lexi tries to convince her husband to fuck her bareback but he gives her the same excuses. Lexi smiles and grabs another doctored condom from her bra. She is enjoying her devious plan so much she rides him harder than ever before. Lexi and her husband fuck for quite some time before he takes her from behind. She has him so worked up it doesn't take long before he blows his load through the "faulty condom too and completes Lexi's plan cluelessly.

A few months later we find a very pregnant Lexi relaxing on the couch. She grins contentedly as she stares at her belly. Knowing what it took to make this happen she can't help but wonder who the step-daddy really is.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:54:51
Size: 630 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ae4b910ca0d07/Babycrazy_MILF_Screws_Stepson_Student_and_Hubby.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2021 3:11 am
I just cum inside my stepsister FullHD

Caught my stepsister masturbating, she was so horny and decided to let me fuck her wet pussy.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:23:32
Size: 1110 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0a65d52aafc6c/I_just_cum_inside_my_stepsister.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2021 9:03 am
Pregnant Daughter wants a Lot of Sex - Kate Rich FullHD

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:19:23
Size: 605 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/84fa463f730ce/Pregnant_Teen_wants_a_Lot_of_Sex.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2021 3:09 pm
Daughter wants Daddy's cum in her pussy

You take a nice drive with Vina and she has to pee so bad she shoots it right out the door. You wake her after a nap and its time to fuck. She rides your hard cock and has a smoke while she blows you. She begs for your load in her pussy one last time.

screenshotscreenshot

File size: 2.1GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:42:36
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d9fa1e8448332/Daddys_cum_in_her_pussy.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2021 8:47 pm
Mom Has Hot Threesome With Her Very Pregnant Daughter And Son ( FULL VERSION ) HD

Payton's Husband has had a fantasy of banging his daughter as his wife fucks and blows his son, but as the video starts, he is nowhere to be found but Payton is busy giving her son Mike a good old fashioned blowjob and licking his asshole. Mike starts fucking his Mom Doggie Style and has her moaning with pleasure quickly. Very quickly Mom starts sucking his cock again, it's what she really loves to do. Mike tells his Mom how good she is, to which she replies how glad she is his Dad got her started on this. Mike's very pregnant Sister walks in on the two of them, wanting to know what is going on. Nicole confesses she is getting horny and even her moms question about even so she is pregnant, has her wanting in on the action. Just don't tell Dad she says, but Payton tells her that all of this was his idea already anyways, even so he now hates it. Nicole gets undressed and onto the bed and both Mom and Brother start rubbing her lactating titties. Payton has Nicole give her brother a blowjob and quickly takes her turn again sucking Mike's dick and rubbing her daughters pussy. Nicole is ready for a cigarette now as is Payton and they start talking smack about her dad. Payton doesn't even think her kid's are his, but he doesn't know, to which they all start laughing. Mike just loves squeezing his sister's tits and sucking the sweet little milk out of them as Payton continues blowing Mike's big cock. Finally Payton decides to ride his cock cowgirl style as she continues rubbing her daughter's pussy. She soon has a big orgasm and now Nicole is having a turn at her brothers cock. She rides him hard and fast, her pregnant ass just flopping up and down, but now she wants to get fucked doggie style and her brother happily fucks her fast and hard. As Mike bangs his sister, Payton touching herself for pleasure and moaning loudly, Nicole decides to finger her a bit to help. Mike wants to fuck his pregnant Sister in the ass, but first Mom want's to have another go of it. As Mike bangs his Mom one more time, Payton eats her daughters pussy and then Nicole rubs her Mom's tits as Mike rams his cock up deep into his Mother's pussy. After yet another orgasm, Payton rubs oil on her son's dick, so that he can now bang Nicole in the ass. Nicole helps guide her brothers dick into it and it doesn't take long to have her moan with pleasure. As he fucks her tight little asshole, Payton starts licking his. While he continues to fuck his sister in the ass, Mom and Daughter share a kiss and Payton tells Nicole how lucky she is to have them for her ****. Just as Mike has his Sister on her back and fucking her ass some more, Dad storms into the room, all upset that they started without him. He wanted to be a part of it all. Payton tells him that he is going to ruin everything and to get out, she will explain everything later. Very pissed off he leaves the room. As Mike finishes banging his pregnant sister in her ass, he pulls out his dick and shoots his come on Nicole as Mom helps rub it all over her pregnant belly. Finally Mom and Daughter get to smoke a cigarette on the bed and as Nicole appreciates her brother's cock, they make a little more fun of poor old Dad and have a good laugh.

screenshot screenshot

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:39:28
Size: 736 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5b526dafac98e/Mom_Has_Hot_Threesome_With_Her_Very_Pregnant_Daughter_And_Son.mp4