Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 26, 2024 1:53 pm
Little Puck - Dominating my Step-Sister BDSM

Submissive step-sister Little Puck is upset because her boyfriend isn't dominant. Fortunately for her, her step-brother is a good listener, and an even better dom. Filthy, Rough, Taboo fucking turning Little Puck and her huge tits into an obedient fucktoy!!!!

Standing Doggy, Missionary, Doggystyle, and Spoon with lots of deepthroat cocksucking. With slapping spanking and spitting, Gags and Bondage!!! Ends with a huge facial!!!!

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:42:42
Size: 1052 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/79e589d4f266c/Sister_BDSM.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 3:55 pm
Raven Right - Step Daddy's Little Slut

Blonde naughty teen Raven Right can't wait to get her hands all over her step daddy and finally fuck him in her bedroom.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:16:24
Size: 623 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7ca3ad9fdd995/Step_Daddys_Little_Slut.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 5:56 pm
Family Therapy Alex Adams, Skylar Vox - Goth Girl Punishment

You're not getting away with it this time. You're a little perv. You need to be punished. I'm your big step sister and it's time time you learn there are consequences to your horny little actions..

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:30:23
Size: 1296 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/299d785f30e9b/Goth_Girl_Punishment.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 7:58 pm
Taboo Diaries Lenna Luxx - Daddy I Waited For You

Dear Diary,

After Daddy came inside me that night my fantasies got even more intense. Unfortunately there was never enough time to act them out. Finally one weekend mom got called away on business so I waited for Daddy to get home.

When he walked in his room and saw me he thought something was up. Little did he know something would definitely be up soon. Daddy climbed on the bed and started touching my breasts sending shivers through my body.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:12:16
Size: 453 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6d9c63017b707/Daddy_I_Waited_For_You_HD.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 10:01 pm
Freeze Time Fantasy - Daddy's Remote Control Rebel

Frank is a rich and powerful businessman whose company is just finishing work on a revolutionary new computer chip that control people's minds. Sitting in his office at home, he examines a prototype of the new chip that is lying on his desk. He can hardly believe it will do all that his experts say. He phones them up and requests that they carry out a few more tests - to be absolutely sure. As he finishes the call he hears his daughter Lexi come home. He then calls her into the office. Once again the rebellious coed has gotten a bad school report and caused him considerable stress. Now Frank lectures her sternly to pull herself together and sort her life out. Lexi looks bored and irritated in his presence. When her father has finished, she flips him the bird, turns on her heels, and strides out of the room. This impudent gesture is the last straw for Frank. Looking again at the prototype computer chip, he suddenly gets the idea of trying it out on Lexi herself. It would be such a simple way of solving his problems. As well as finding out directly if his investment worked, he would also be able to fix his daughter's mind and put an end to her difficult attitude.

So, that night, when Lexi is lying asleep in her bed, he steals into her room and attaches the chip to the back of her neck. It is a delicate operation and he has to be very careful not to wake her. Once it is done, he switches on his laptop, opens a special programm, and punches in a command. Instantly the chip begins giving off powerful wave-signals that effect Lexi's brain and gives him control over her mind. Frank himself is stunned when she snaps up straight as a board and suddenly declares in a stilted voice: I am your robot, how may I serve you, master?. The chip really does work! Now he presses another button. Lexi ends up with her back arched, arms bent, mouth open, eyes wide, and legs parted. Then she freezes. Frank waves his hand in front of her face and does not get so much as a blink out of his daughter. It occurs to them that she may be in the Sex Doll mode that the chip provides. Daughter or not, Frank cannot resist trying some tests on her to find out. First he plays with her limb, bending her arms and setting them in positions that they keep to rigidly. Mischievously, he moves Lexi's hand and presses it down between her legs. Since she sleeps without panties, it rests flush on her naked pussy. More buttons are pressed, and Frank leads Lexi up out of her bed. Having looked her over appraisingly, he puts her rigid body into several more poses. The young woman remains as motionless and unresponsive as ever. She may as well be a mindless statue. Meanwhile, Frank has gotten so horny that he is ready to do anything with Lexi - no matter how taboo. He lowers her onto her knees and lifts her t-shirt over her head to leave her naked. He then quickly takes off his pants, comes to stand with his big hard cock before his daughter's mouth, and starts fucking into it. Holding his hand at the back of her head, he deftly controls the movement of her lips up and down his length. Occasionally, by verbal command, he gets Lexi to freeze right in the middle of sucking him off. Then he pulls out of her mouth and leaves it fixed in an O shape. To finish off, he gives her a few cock-taps on the face, and a few taunting words. Lexi makes no reply. Warmed up as he is, Frank proceeds to fuck his daughter in all manner of ways. First he has her get on the bed on all fours. From behind he pounds hard and deep into her pussy. The young woman obediently works her body and back and forth to complement the in-and-out pumping of her father's cock. Courtesy of the chip, she wears a plain, unthinking expression. In addition, her movements continue to be stiff and mechanical. Frank himself is delighted with his new daughter-doll. Again he puts the freeze function on her to prolong the sweet sensation of her tight pussy around his cock. He does much the same when Lexi fucks him in two further positions - missionary and cowgirl. Her young body is all his - to play with however he desires. She knows nothing of his hands roving over her naked skin, or his lips closing around her nipples. She is equally unaware of herself willingly opening her legs as wide as she can to take her father to her ultimate depths - or of how vigorously she bounces up and down and grinds herself on his lap. Last of all, she is totally oblivious to the huge facial he gives her. There she kneels, mouth wide open, not batting an eyelid as his thick white cream coats her from forehead to chin. She is a million miles from the difficult, willful girl she once had been. Afterwards, Frank feels on top of the world. The chip worked better than he ever imagined, and his problems with his daughter have now been cured. On another day, back at his office, he is cheerfully talking business with a client when Lexi bursts in and demands he give her some shopping money. She is usual self due to the chip being turned off at that moment. Annoyed at his daughter's rudeness, Frank promptly reactivates it and continues his conversation with the client. He explains to him that the chip works perfectly - at the same time stroking his daughter's cheek. Without any resistance he soon has her on her knees, sucking him off. Just as he is about to unleash his load, he freezes her, walks back to his desk, sits down, and carries on chatting to his client. Lexi presents an amusing picture before him. She is a silent statue - posed as if giving a blow-job to an invisible partner.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:27:13
Size: 392 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b805b28474daa/Daddys_Remote_Control_Rebel.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2024 12:03 am
Anal Therapy Hazel Heart - New Things

Why are you in bed with me again? You're my little step sister. You should be in your own bed, not naked laying next to me. It's not my job to teach you those things. You should find someone else.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:21:44
Size: 918 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ba483d6a3e06d/Hazel_Heart_New_Things.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2024 2:03 am
Janet Mason - Mom Rewards Her Peeping Son

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:23:30
Size: 295 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1b6fe1c734da4/Mom_Rewards_Her_Peeping_Son.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2024 4:06 am
Alex Mack, Krystal Sparks - Stepmom Is So Inclusive

Krystal Sparks is a naughty lady who's also so loud in the bedroom. Her stepson, Alex Mack, hears her having sex. He goes to the cracked door and sees her on her knees, but he runs back to the couch without knowing whether Krystal saw him peeping.

Later, Alex is trying to act natural while Krystal is washing up from dinner. She asks him what's the matter, and Alex eventually confesses he wants to feel a deeper connection with her. Knowing that Alex saw her in bed, Krystal isn't shy about pulling her boobs out so he can feel them up and suck the nipples. Dropping to her knees, she gives her stepson a blowjob right in the kitchen before she invites him to the couch for some hardcore fun.

After Alex samples Krystal's juices, she urges him to slide into her velvet glove. She turns the tables on him by having him sit down so she can ride him in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. They go at it in doggy, and then Krystal rolls onto her back to milk a cum shot from her stepson all over her firm titties.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:49:19
Size: 911 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dd8694cee83b6/Stepmom_Is_So_Inclusive.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 6:01 am
American XXXTaylorNicole - Daddys Secret

Mommy left me alone with Daddy all weekend. He was supposed to be baby-sitting me but I know how he looks at me so I might as well take advantage. I've always wanted his cum all over my face. When we walked in on my taking new photos for my IG is was the perfect time. x Roleplay x Daddy Daughter x Facial x Rough sex x Sloppy Deepthroat x Eating Out x Ass worship

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duratio: 00:15:13
Size: 1.09 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4674a6a1e83f0/XXXTaylorNicole_Daddys_Secret.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 8:04 am
Cory Chase, Nikki Brooks, Luke Longly - Free Use Multi Milf

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:59:01
Size: 692 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ead6b6a51fcec/Free_Use_Multi_Milf_Vol_1.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:05 am
Johnny Love, Esperanza Gomez - Cheating Husband With 18 Year Old Boytoy

My husband was out of town, so I invited you, my 18 year old boytoy over for some fun. I surprised him with my new black lingerie and stripper heal. then I gave him a deep, sloppy blowjob. G@gging and spitting all over that cock, I want it sloppy baby.. he get's on top and fucks me until he shoots his creamy load inside of me trying to get me pregnant!!!

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:35:56
Size: 1621 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6179fdbf76d4a/Cheating_Husband_With_18_Year_Old_Boytoy.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 12:08 pm
Monica Sexxxton - La Femme Monica

Rachel was the sexy mastermind behind a secret organization that did away with persons who were a threat to national security. Her latest target was her toughest to date. He lived in a remote, highly-secure mansion. Cameras, sensors, coded doorways, and guard squads rendered him almost invulnerable. Somehow, Rachel had to overcome all that to eliminate him. She also had to tarnish his image and corrupt his office computer system. Fortunately, she was able to identify one weakness in the man's set up. This was his step-daughter - the young and nubile Monica. She was the only person permitted regular passage to and from the house. If Rachel could get hold of Monica, she might be able to turn her into the very needed for the job. All it would take was a spot of devious mind-control. This was one of Rachel's specialties. In no time at all, she had found a way to meet Monica. It had turned out that the young woman was studying at a fancy school. Rachel penetrated its security system and changed its records so that she was recognized as Monica's new psychology teacher. Over a couple of classes together, she easily charmed her student and gained her trust.

Then, when the time was right, she offered Monica a chance to earn extra credits by participating in a special psychological study after school. Being ambitious, Monica seized on the opportunity. Later, the two of them were alone in the classroom. There Rachel had Monica don a headset and watch a video with flashing images. Within seconds, Monica was succumbing to its mind-controlling effects. She became horny and wanton without even knowing it. Calmly she pulled down her top to expose her lovely pert tits. Next she lifted her skirt and slid her panties down to her ankles. She then started caressing herself and rubbing her exposed pussy - believing she was acting normally. All the while, as she moaned ever louder, and grew ever wetter and hotter from her self-fucking, Monica was receiving subliminal instructions on how to take out her step-father. Rachel smiled and made notes while watching the successful process. She even made sure that an avatar of herself was installed in Monica's mind. This would give Rachel a direct influence over her thoughts, and allow her to see what Monica was seeing. When the special lesson had ended, Monica dressed and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. Rachel then handed her some papers. They were Monica's homework pack, and they contained all the things she would need for the coming removal. That evening Monica was back in her high-security home. As soon as the guards had performed their last sweep, she mixed a drink for her step-father, added some hallucinogenic medication from the homework pack, and carried the glass to him in his office. Under the effects of Rachel's mind-controlling, Monica had dressed in skimpy black underwear and a short white blouse - unbuttoned. Plenty of her hot, slender body was on display. She was all sweetness to her step-father - calling him step-daddy in her softest, most affectionate voice. Her step-father thanked her for the drink. Sat at the desk, his attention fixed on his computer screen, he did not look at her straight away. When he did, he was left almost speechless by her revealing appearance. Part of him was shocked; another part was disturbingly aroused. Meanwhile, Rachel used her avatar to tell Monica to distract her step-father. The young woman duly did so. First she showed her step-father a pair of panties she had received in homework pack. Rachel had actually swiped them Monica's friend Tina. Flashing the pair before her step-father's eyes, Monica now asked him if he thought the young men at her school would enjoy seeing her in them. The older man shook his head and took a big swallow of his drink. He could not believe how his step-daughter was acting. Presently he joined her on the sofa where she had sat down. He wanted to talk some sense into her. Instead, he started to feel light-headed. At the same time, prompted by Rachel, Monica changed her story and told her step-father that the panties were really for a sleepover with Tina. She deliberately mentioned things about her that would fill his mind with arousing sexual images. While describing Tina's huge breasts, Monica suddenly pulled up her bra cups to expose her own tits. Innocently she asked her step-father if he thought they were big enough. Drowsy yet aroused, her step-father could not help reaching out to give them an examining fondle. From that moment on, Rachel's plan moved ahead quickly. Monica pulled his face into her tits and encouraged him to suck on them. Then she lifted his head to kiss him while her hand drifted down closed around his cock. Before her step-father knew what was happening, his darling step-daughter was knelt over his lap, her pretty lips fucking eagerly up and down his rigid length. She did this for the longest time. It was full of variety and intensity. Sometimes Monica sensually licked the head; sometimes along his shaft; sometimes she licked his balls and rolled them in her mouth. Her step-father's hand rested encouragingly on the back of her head. Watching from her secret headquarters, Rachel smiled in triumph. Everything was working-out perfect. In a short time, both step-daughter and step-father were eager to fuck. Step-Daddy, do you think I'm pretty? Monica asked as she stripped naked before him. The older man answered with a big yes. He hardly knew where he was any more. Next, again by Rachel's instructions, Monica took out a condom. Again it had come with the homework pack. The inside of it was highly toxic. Carefully she slid it down over her step-father's big cock, then she lay down on her back, legs parted - pussy inviting. What followed was a torrent of forbidden action as Monica strove to fuck her step-father to fatal exhaustion. She moaned happily as her step-father first pounded her pussy in the missionary position - making her arch her back and writhe her sexy, lithe body. Next she straddled lap and rode him cowgirl style while he reached up and greedily squeezed her tits. The third position saw Monica on her hands and knees as her step-father took her from behind. Even as she was sealing his fate, she loved every moment of the deep, hard fucking he gave her. Taboo dirty-talk flowed from her lips. At one point she got her step-father to spank her ass - just like he used to when she had been bad. Finally, Rachel instructed Monica to take off her step-father's condom and jerk his load into her face. Monica smiled when the hot white cream coated her chin and lips. For the delirious step-father, however, it was one excitement too many. The strain on his heart, along with the toxins from the condom, caused him to collapse and expire from cardiac arrest. Immediately after this, Rachel set Monica to work staging the scene of her step-father's demise. In her mind-controlled state, the young woman showed no concern over what had just taken place. Rather, she used Tina's panties to mop up her step-father's cum, then placed them beside him. Next she went to his desk and used a flash drive from the homework pack to download graphic sexual pictures of Tina onto his computer. Rachel had obtained them by fooling Tina with a similar ruse to the one she had used on Monica. Ultimately, when the authorities interviewed her later, she would come across as a silly young woman who had been the victim of an older man's lechery. Monica then brought down her step-father's computer by infecting it with a virus. This done, she only needed to flush away the toxic condom, then take a shower to remove the evidence of her step-father's cum from her body. For Rachel it turned out to beautifully successful operation. She had achieved all her objectives - including setting things up to give the impression that Monica's step-father had met a natural end after becoming overexcited during a kinky fantasy he was having about her friend. As for Monica herself, she would never be a problem. She would wake up believing her step-father was still on the computer when she had gone to bed. Her only question Monica had for Rachel was, When do I get my extra credits?

screenshot

Duration: 00:33:42
Size: 490 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5cb9c17f1dd29/Monica_Sexxxton_Classics_MILF_1384.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 2:10 pm
Kelsey Kane - Not Doing My Chores Got Me Great Sex

screenshot

Duration: 00:38:10
Size: 1140 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/18ad23c11b55e/Not_Doing_My_Chores_Got_Me_Great_Sex.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:12 pm
After skiing, stepmom shares bed with stepson

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:19:53
Size: 741 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/32e27fa57a2b1/Stepmom_Shares_Bed_with_Stepson.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 6:14 pm
Sammie Cee - Pregnant Step-Daddy Fuck

I come home from a bad day at school as everyone is making fun of my pregnant body, I come in to see you, my step-daddy, for some reassurance. I know it's our little secret, that you got me pregnant, and I wont tell anyone. But that doesnt mean we have to stop having our own fun, while no-one else is home I want you to fuck me again.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:10:54
Size: 1998 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/663fdd01614cb/Pregnant_StepDaddy_Fuck.mp4