Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 20, 2021 9:44 pm
RealWifeStories.com The Secret To Succ-sex

screenshot

Tags: Black Hair, Blowjob (POV), Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Natural Tits, Wife, Work Fantasies

When a bored, horny housewife is given the opportunity to connect with a famous TV self-help guru, she hops on the phone and dials his direct 1-800 line without hesitation. While she thinks he's about to help her get a better handle on her life, the guru's persuasive advice inspires her to get a grasp on something completely different - his big, hard, influential cock.

Models Name:

Alex Harper

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 284 MB
Duration: 35 min 5 s
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 20, 2021 1:14 am
420sextime Balcony Bliss

screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Amateur, 1080p

Asteria and Ulysses are high school sweethearts and have been together ever since they met in woodshop class 8 years ago. From the day they graduated to friends, to more than friends and then lovers. Today they take another step, to Lustery Lovers.

Models Name:

Asteria

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 727 MB
Duration: 32 min 27 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 19, 2021 11:34 am
ManyVids.com Asian Slut Gives Uber Driver a Good Fuck

screenshot

Tags: Outdoor, Public Blowjob, Swallow, Asian

He is so horny right now, couldn't wait anymore so he pull over his car and tell her to get naked in public! She starts him off with a great blowjob nice and sloppy! Time to pump this Asian tight little pussy and make it cum. Once his dick gets hard, she bend over in doggy pose and takes it deep in her pussy. He drill her tight pussy and make her moan so loud in public! He turn her over and fuck her some more in missionary position. He stick his dick in and out of her wet dripping pussy while she plays with her perky tits. She is so turned on by this public fucking action, she loves it! As he pull his dick out, she spreads her juicy pussy lips. He keep fucking her pussy until he very close to cum, then he pull out his dick and put his dick in her mouth. She take all his load in her mouth, oops she spill some on her thigh but of course she will not let it waste. She scoop all his cum on her thigh and put it in her mouth. Play with his cum with her tongue and mouth then swallow it all! Seriously, this girl is so freakin hot, you'll love this!

Models Name:

Littlesubgirl

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 02.10.2017
Size: 1.50 GiB
Duration: 14 min 10 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 19, 2021 8:09 am
Gemma Parker - My First BBC (2019-01-24)

screenshot

Tags: Feature, Interracial (IR) (BDWC), Cumshot, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Ass, Monster Cock, Blowjob, All Sex

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 861 MB
Duration: 27 min 7 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 18, 2021 3:04 pm
JacquieetMichelTV.net Aletta, 22ans, a la rescousse

screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, All Sex, Anal

Models Name:

Aletta Black

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 424 MB
Duration: 53 min 43 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 18, 2021 11:39 am
MagikSex.com Tarra White on duty

screenshot

Tags: Anal, Red Head, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Oral, Stockings, Facial

Models Name:

Tarra White

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2013
Size: 315 MB
Duration: 20 min 37 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 17, 2021 8:18 am
HotGuysFUCK.com Piper Madison - THE SCREAMER PIPER MADISON CALMS THE NERVES OF BOY NEXT DOOR LUKE MASON

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Blowjob

Models Name:

Piper Madison

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 705 MB
Duration: 31 min 19 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 17, 2021 4:54 am
Blacked.com Play Harder

screenshot

Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Rimming, Missionary, Interracial

Rebecca loves working hard, but loves playing hard more, and when she is on vacation, she doesn't let anything hold her back. This vacation - she has taken it to a completely different level - with a few friends from college and a week of parties to enjoy. Having booked a flight a day earlier than everyone else, she has a little time to relax before the fun begins - and bearing in mind the airline has mislaid her luggage, she finds herself sunbathing naked - with a hot stranger ensuring that she won't be getting bored while she waits.

Models Name:

Rebecca Volpetti

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 315 MB
Duration: 40 min 19 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 16, 2021 10:04 pm
FamilyXXX.com Step Dad Interprets Nikole's Needs

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth and Tits, 1 On 1

Bashful step daughter Nikole is hoping her step dad Ramon can help her communicate when she is visiting Spain and would like some easy translations to get her started. Nikole found the one she needed, to let him know, she was in heat for his hard cock balls deep inside her young tight pussy and all the cum she needed poured on her tits and tongue.

Models Name:

Nikole Nash

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.69 GiB
Duration: 26 min 31 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 16, 2021 6:38 pm
Mark's My daughter's BFF

screenshot

Tags: blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, oral

While I was at the mall this past Tuesday I witnessed my daughter's BFF making out with my daughter's boyfriend! I couldn't believe it! I thought Renee was a good little girl, but there she was fucking around with Jason. I snapped a quick picture with my phone and walked away unnoticed. Well, Renee stopped by to see my daughter today, but Sarah wasn't home, so she came inside to wait. I always thought Renee would look great slobbering all over my cock, and now I have a means to make it happen....

Models Name:

Renee Roulette

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 973 MB
Duration: 11 min 11 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 16, 2021 3:14 pm
PureTaboo.com Living Vicariously

screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creeper, Exploitation

LIVING VICARIOUSLY
Stalker Makes Two Scared Friends Fuck For Her Twisted Enjoyment SCENE OPENS to an extended shot of Becky (Natalie Knight) alone and quickly walking down a street. Her posture is tense, her expression anxious. She tries to stare straight ahead but sometimes looks over her shoulder. She is clearly paranoid that she is being followed but we don't see anyone. Her pace quickens as she walks down a pathway and nears her house. Her fear gets the best of her and she breaks out into a panicked jog up to the doorway. She frantically digs through her purse for the house keys. She drops them, swearing to herself, but quickly grabs them and unlocks the door. She rushes inside and shuts the door behind her. Becky locks the door behind her and is relieved. Although she hesitates, she looks out the window. Becky yelps in fear, backing away from the window. Standing motionless on the street, Gwen (Jane Wilde) stands, staring at Becky. CUT TO TITLE The next day, Becky invites her friend Mitchell (Nathan Bronson) into her house and explains that Gwen (a former girlfriend of Becky's ex) is stalking her. She wants him to keep her company and safe, which Mitchell agrees to. Later that night, Becky and Mitchell are sitting on the couch together watching television. Becky is curled up into Mitchell's side, obviously still seeking comfort, although her attention is on the television. Mitchell glances between the television and Becky. He hesitates a moment but puts an arm around her. She accepts his arm, not making a big deal of it as she gets comfortable and snuggles into it. He's trying hard not to smile but he looks innocently delighted at having Becky lying in his arms. It becomes clear that to her, it's not a romantic gesture, just a friendly cuddle. Mitchell looks disappointed but doesn't seem to want to push the issue more aggressively. Suddenly a loud crash startles them both. Becky is terrified and Mitchell jumps to his feet in front of her, being protective. Mitchell tells Becky to stay put and slowly goes towards the back door, the suspense building as he searches for Gwen. Just when it seems like Gwen might pop up, it's revealed to be nothing. Mitchell is relieved and starts to tell Becky but when he turns around, we see Becky watching after him, oblivious to Gwen standing behind her. Mitchell yells to Becky, who is terrified and runs to him. Gwen admits to being obsessed with Becky and wanting to see her get fucked. She starts to manipulate Mitchell into lusting for Becky as well. Mitchell tries to resist but, after more manipulation by Gwen, admits that he does have feelings for Becky. Mitchell admits to feeling a bit resentful of being overlooked. Gwen continues getting into his head until Mitchell suggests that they fuck. Becky is still hesitant but agrees after Gwen promises that she'll leave her alone afterwards. Gwen grins maliciously, ready to FINALLY get what she wants...

Models Name:

Jane Wilde, Natalie Knight

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 24.03.2020
Size: 600 MB
Duration: 54 min 55 s
Type: 544p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 16, 2021 11:49 am
FuckedHard18.com.com Elaina (aka Kyleigh Ann, Elaina Rae, Elaina Raye)

screenshot

Tags: Teen, Hardcore, BlowJob, Straight, All Sex

Models Name:

Elaina (aka Kyleigh Ann, Elaina Rae, Elaina Raye)

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2012
Size: 912 MB
Duration: 40 min 30 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 15, 2021 10:09 pm
PureMature.com Kaylani Lei - Happy Mother's Day (12.05.2019)

screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, All Sex, Facial

Models Name:

Kaylani Lei

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 1.04 GiB
Duration: 33 min 22 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 15, 2021 5:04 am
KathiaNobiliGirls Kathia Nobili - Cum in my slutty white mouth my BIG BLACK COCK lover!!! And I want you to watch!!!

screenshot

Tags: BlowJob. Interracial, IR, Black Cock, BDWC, PantyHose, Cum In Mouth

Models Name:

Kathia Nobili

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 690 MB
Duration: 11 min 36 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Sep 13, 2021 3:29 pm
JulesJordan.com Ariana Marie Dredd's Devestation Is On The Way

screenshot

Tags: Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Interracial, Lingerie, Natural

Angelic beauty Ariana Marie gets devastated by Dredd's monster cock! Ariana is looking sexy as ever in her pink lace lingerie set and matching heels as she teases us out on the balcony. She makes her way inside where she finds Dredd in the shower and decides to do a strip show for him. Once Dredd is nice and turned on, he gets out of the shower and they make their way to the bedroom. Ariana takes off the rest of her clothes then opens her mouth wide to attempt to take the huge cock all the way down her tiny throat. She strokes and sucks that giant BBC then lifts her legs in the air and tells Dredd she wants that cock in her pussy right now! That's an offer no one would refuse and Dredd impales the tiny spinner with his tree trunk cock. Ariana gets pounded hard in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl before Dredd unleashes his load all over her pretty face!

Models Name:

Ariana Marie

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 740 MB
Duration: 30 min 59 s

Download or Play: