Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2021 6:48 am
DBM/Family Temple of perversions

screenshot

Tags: Fisting, Anal, Oral, DP, BlowJob...

A friend of Babette's is depressed because he's nearly broke. To lift his spirits, she throws a true 'bizar und extrem' orgy..!

Models Name:

Babette Blue, Fanny Garreau as Julie Mirage, Raffaela Anderson as Raffaela Rizzi, Sabrina Chimaera as Sabrina Chimera

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 601 MB
Duration: 1 h 31 min
Type: 464p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 01, 2021 9:48 am
EverythingButt.com Team Anal

screenshot

Tags: Anal, Dildo, Strap-on, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Vicki Chase and Holly Michaels prove to coach Francesca Le that they are ready and willing to put anything up their butts! Extreme and filthy anal sex including, punishment, strap-on, ass licking, enema, fisting and stretching!

Models Name:

Vicki Chase, Francesca Le, Holly Michaels

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2012
Size: 826 MB
Duration: 1 h 8 min
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 01, 2021 3:48 pm
laFRANCEaPOIL.com Gwenola and Mathilde

screenshot

Tags: Fisting, Anal, Rough Sex, Threesome, Cum in Mouth, Hardcore, All Sex

Gwenola and William are very excited to receive this pretty blonde for a threesome. They will be able to take care of her cunt and asshole with delight !
The two girls are going to share the good cock of William, then this will be to their blonde host to be roughly analled by a hard cock and fisted by Gwenola. Gwenola will take it deep in the ass too.

Models Name:

Gwenola and Mathilde

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 620 MB
Duration: 34 min 58 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 01, 2021 6:48 pm
Liz 103 dildoing and fisting

screenshot

Tags: Dildoing, vag fisting, solo

I start by milking my tits both through my dress and uncovered. Next, I put in my tail plug and put a vibrator on my clit. After my pussy gets really wet I get out my dog dildo and fuck my pussy with it in multiple positions. I take my tail plug out before I move onto using my horse dildo, big blue dildo (Crackers), and the dog dildo again. Towards the end of the video I fist my pussy until I cum.

Models Name:

Liz_103 https://red.r3dd.it/r/liz_103/

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 768 MB
Duration: 26 min 59 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 02, 2021 12:48 am
TeachMeFisting.com TEACHING YIKI Betty Stylle, Yiki

screenshot

Tags: Lesbo, Fisting

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 02.03.2012
Size: 1.29 GiB
Duration: 22 min 35 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 02, 2021 12:48 pm
IMAMEDIA Mère Abusive Le Retour d'Olga

screenshot

Tags: fisting, incest, lesbian, toys, peeing

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 746 MB
Duration: 1 h 6 min
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 02, 2021 6:48 pm
dollidoll - Gaping and Fisting Humiliation

screenshot

Tags: Bad Dragon, Cum Play, Fisting, Humiliation, Pussy Gaping

I use 4 different dildos and degrade myself while stretching out my pussy. A Bad Dragon & a 12in cock prove an 8in dildo is too small for my gaping pussy. My dum slut brain takes over so I fist & gape myself then show off how stretched out I am with another toy. Lots of humiliating loose talk, drippy cum & playing with my gape!

Models Name:

dollidoll

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018-08-29
Size: 427 MB
Duration: 18 min 1 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm
Bella Slut Bella Star - anal fisting prolapse and squirt on the road

screenshot

Tags: anal fisting, anal insertion, toy, squirting

Bella

Models Name:

Bella

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 381 MB
Duration: 5 min 43 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 3:48 am
SicFlics.com Lily - Double fisting Lilys pussy

screenshot

Tags: Gape, Double Fisting, Female Orgasms

We have an incredible new update from our very beautiful amateur model 'Lily', enjoying more explosive piss squirting orgasms, as she's brutally double fisted by her lucky boyfriend! It's so arousing seeing such a stunning lady enjoying fisting orgasms at this extreme level! Enjoy watching as her boyfriend punch fucks her splattering hole till its loose and sopping wet, ready for him to slide the second fist in alongside, then continues blasting her wrecked cunt with full force, in multiple positions, till she erupts torrents of piss from her weakened bladder in several, body shattering orgasms!

Models Name:

Lily

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 184 MB
Duration: 4 min 59 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:48 am
Kink.com Wide Open: Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Speculum, Stockings

Paige Owens has been ordered to clean the dungeon. Her perky tits in a leather harness and her perfect ass in latex has no intention of getting this task done. Clean all the toys in 15 minutes, hell no! Fuck her ass to orgasm sounds like a much better plan. She picks out a pink dildo and starts stretching out her hole. Just as she cums with a toy in her ass and a vibrator on her tight pussy, her mistress steps in. In a full tight black latex dress, Chanel Preston humiliates her anal pet. That is Chanel's hole to stretch and she gets to work. She wants to see that hole gape. She starts with glass dildos and butt plugs and gets a full view of Paige's pink huge asshole. Her stretchy hole is hungry for more gape. A huge dildo on a stick fucks her ass deep and fast. This gets Paige screaming with orgasm and causes her hole to permagape! Her wide open hole is hungry for more, but her mistress demands her turn. Paige goes down for lesbian anal rimming while fucking her mistress with a metal hook. Chanel cums all over Paige before putting oh a giant strap on dildo. She uses her huge cock to fuck Paige hard. Bigger toys, bigger plugs and a huge slink still isn't enough for Paige's huge hole. Finally a speculum is used to stretch Owens' hole to the extreme and gives Chanel a full view.

Models Name:

Chanel Preston, Paige Owens

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 763 MB
Duration: 1 h 9 min
Type: 540p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 9:48 am
Lilyminx - Pussy Fisting

screenshot

Tags: Fisting, Masturbation, Teens, Small Tits

Models Name:

Lilyminx

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 144 MB
Duration: 10 min 4 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 12:48 pm
Denni Real Extreme Videos # 15: Coral Fisted, Fucked, & amp; Creampied

screenshot

Tags: Fisting,Large Insertions,Gaping,Speculum Play,Allsex, Creampie

In the first scene, Coral is fisting herself to loosen up her cunt. She stuffs a fat clear bottle in her hole quite easily and then inserts a pint glass to show all the insides of her hole. Next a big wine bottle is pushed in and she masturbates using a big vibrator to cum on the wine bottle. Another big glass is inserted so you can watch her pussy spread open.

Models Name:

Coral Loxxx

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2009
Size: 784 MB
Duration: 1 h 8 min
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 03, 2021 6:48 pm
KINK Lauren Phillips & amp; Maya Kendrick (Yoga Girls Do Anal Bondage Stretching Until They Gape

screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal Stretching, Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Buttplug, Strap-on, Anal

Lauren Philips is a level over 9000 Yoga instructor. Everyone loves her private instructions. Once you take a class with Lauren, You will be able to hit ANY pose. Lauren has a unique way of getting people to open up and let go. She knows that sometimes our minds distract us and don 't allow for us to get a full stretch. Lauren has found that making the body go against it 's natural instinct by trapping the muscles in can allow for deep stretching and relaxation. A lot of yoga teaches its students to breath to help cleanse the body. Lauren gets her students to breath deep by putting her nose to their asses while they breath in and out. This gives the student a feeling of relaxation but it also give Lauren a nice full breath of her favorite kind of air. Today, Maya Kendrich is doing a one on one class with Lauren in a Zen room. Lauren helps Maya advance her Yoga by putting Maya into bondage and making her muscles do what they don 't seem to want to do. Maya learns to relax from Lauren 's putting fingers in and out of her ass. Lauren puts her tongue and spits in Maya 's ass after she stretches it out using her fingers as fish hooks. Then Maya in bent over and gaped open with a huge black plug. Maya is in bondage while her asshole opens wide and we get a good look into her pink meathole. Since Lauren is teaching yoga she make Maya move around while she 's in bondage to check her core, her balance and her mental strength. Maya is rewarded by being able to lick, sniff fuck and eventually FIST Lauren 's sweet round ass. Lauren gets her rope and fashions a strap on harness out of it so she can fuck Maya 's hole until it 's stuck open.

Models Name:

Lauren Phillips, Maya Kendrick

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.96 GiB
Duration: 55 min 7 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Dec 04, 2021 3:48 am
TeachMeFisting.com Emily Brix, Penelope Cum - Deep Hand Treatment

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Models Name:

Emily Brix, Penelope Cum

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 844 MB
Duration: 20 min 15 s

Download or Play:
skailsot