Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 31, 2022 3:33 am
MyDaughtersHotFriend Paisley Rae (17.04.2018)

screenshot

Tags: Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Piercing, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

Paisley Rae is picking up a book at her friend�s house while nobody�s home, so she invites herself to have a little fun around her friend�s mom�s vanity, admiring all the perfume, jewelry, and especially the lingerie. Never a shy girl, Paisley even decides to step into the

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 519 MB
Duration: 42 min 4 s
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 31, 2022 12:37 am
GirlsWay.com The Plumber: Part One

screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Redhead, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing

Finally, Elsa Jean is home alone and with daddy out of the picture, she calls her boyfriends for a quick little fuck fix. But all her fuck buddies are either too busy with band practice or football, so this nymphomaniac makes any excuse to have anyone come over for some good old fashioned pussy pumping. She finally convinces her father that there is a clog in the pipe and it needs a plumber; if he only knew the kind of cleaning she is going to get! Lily Cade, knocks on her clients door, and is greeted by Elsa wearing very provocative lingerie. Elsa's transparency is clear, convincing Lily her pipes are very leaky and is in dire need to have them fixed. Going on all fours, Lily looks under the sink to find out where the water is coming from, but knows that behind her, Elsa is touching her pussy, ready to have her pipes mended. Lily finally gets the point that her real job here is to clean out Elsa's pussy with her warm lesbian tongue. Lily drops to her knees, finger fucking Elsa's eager wet pussy, her juices flowing over Lily's hands. She grabs on to finish her pussy eating on the kitchen counter. Elsa moans with satisfaction, three fingers inside of her trusting and inducing her long and merciless orgasm. Lily demands Elsa turn around so she can look at her spectacular ass, as Lily removes her tank top and wraps it around Elsa's neck, and ties her belt around her waist, taking complete control over her clients mental and physical state. We know you want to see more!
To be continued!

Models Name:

Elsa Jean & Lily Cade

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 769 MB
Duration: 31 min 2 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 30, 2022 3:49 pm
GirlCum.com High Rise Climax - 7 Orgasms

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Vibrator, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Kylie does a sexy tease on a high rise balcony and gets fucked to repeated orgasms.

Models Name:

Kylie Rocket

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.53 GiB
Duration: 37 min 37 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 29, 2022 7:17 pm
PureTaboo.com A Father Unleashed

screenshot

Tags: Step Dad, Blonde, Hardcore, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen

SCENE opens on an 18-year-old girl and an older man, Darla and her Uncle Gus, laughing and small-talking as they are midway through enjoying a coffee at a sunny outdoor cafe. At Darla's feet are several bags from high-end shopping boutiques, the spoils of their afternoon out together. We close in on them to catch the tail end of an anecdote, where Gus is telling Darla yet another embarrassing story about her step-father in his youth. 'I can't believe Dad was so wild as a kid,' Darla laughs, 'he's so normal and boring now. You on the other hand...' She trails off with a wink and a laugh before taking another sip of her coffee. Gus chuckles and says 'Well, I was always a bad influence on him. Just like you're a bad influence on me!' he says, gesturing to the shopping bags at their feet, 'I spoil you way too much! But...you know I just can't say no to such a pretty face.' His compliment has a sinister undertone to it, but Darla is too enamored with her uncle to notice. 'You know,' she says after a time, 'my mom's out of town for a business trip all weekend, if you don't have any plans you should come back to the house with me. You haven't been over for supper in ages!' Uncle Gus's ears perk up at the invitation. He looks Darla up and down, hungrily basking in her features for a moment. 'That sounds wonderful!' he exclaims. 'Who knows, maybe we can get you to bring out a bit of that wild side in your dad too.'
CUT TO TITLE PLATE
Darla's step-father, Eric, is at his kitchen counter preparing dinner when Darla walks in, returning from her afternoon out. She greets her dad with a smile and starts setting down her bags in the kitchen. Eric is in the middle of greeting her and about to ask how her day was when his brother Gus steps into view. A few steps behind Darla, Gus leans nonchalantly against the doorframe to the kitchen, and gives his brother a smug smile. Eric's body noticeably tenses at the sight of him, and they share a look. 'Hello Gus,' Eric mutters. 'Long time no see, Ricky!' Gus says cordially. Eric winces and reminds his brother to call him Eric. 'What are you doing here, Gus?' Darla, not noticing the tension between them, casually explains that she invited Uncle Gus over for supper. 'With mom gone all weekend, I thought we could use the extra company!' she beams. Eric sputters and clears his throat, and eventually just says 'Fine.' He is clearly not happy. Gus strolls into the kitchen and pats Eric on the back. He starts telling his brother about their day out, and about all the clothes he bought Darla. He remarks that the girl's so gorgeous, she didn't try on a single item that didn't look stunning on her. 'In fact,' he says joyfully, 'Darla sweetheart, why don't you try on a couple of your new outfits for your dear old dad and I?' Darla gladly agrees, and heads to another room with a bag to change. While Darla is out of the room, the tension breaks as Eric becomes less reserved and more angry. 'You shouldn't be here, Gus, if Marlene found out you were at our house...' Gus keeps his cool and seems to enjoy pushing his brother's buttons. 'Good thing she's on a business trip then, she never has to know I was here.' Eric blinks back, a bit deflated. 'She thinks you're a bad influence on me.' Gus laughs, bemused. 'Does she now... maybe she just doesn't know the real you then. Or maybe you haven't told her about all the shit we used to do together. Picking up random girls, fucking their brains out, sometimes filling up both their holes at once...' Eric winces as Gus brings up all his old exploits, those days are behind him now. He's a father now. 'Step-father,' Gus corrects. 'It's not like you've developed some kind of 'paternal instincts' or anything, I know the old wild Ricky is still in you somewhere.' Eric hears scuffling from the other room and shushes his brother, just in time for Darla to walk back out clad in a cocktail or clubbing dress and heels. 'Wow, beaaautiful!' Gus gushes, and he encourages Darla to pose in various positions while he goads Eric on. 'Doesn't she look amazing?' Eric watches stiffly and chokes out some one-word responses while Darla poses in her outfit and talks with Gus. After a minute or so, Gus suggests they see another one. Darla picks up another outfit and moves to walk out of the room when Gus says 'Darla, you can change here, it's no bother! We're all family here, right?' Darla shrugs, she supposes it's fine. She starts removing her outfit. From over the two men's shoulders, we watch intently as Darla kicks off her heels and changes from her more elegant outfit to a skimpier one, a tight tee-shirt and short shorts. With a slight turn of his head, not enough to obstruct the camera's view, Gus turns to speak softly to his brother. 'Look at thaaat,' he mutters. Eric winces again. Gus begins describing Darla's features as they watch her change, putting emphasis on how young she looks. 'Don't tell me that doesn't bring out something in you, Ricky. I've watched Darla grow up, and man has she grown. You have eyes just like I do. I know you see it too.' Eric has a pained expression on his face, but despite that he can't help watching Darla change. His breath is ragged, and he's biting his lip hard. Darla finishes changing, and again Gus convinces her to pose for them. For the first minute, Eric remains stiff and silent, but then something cracks in him. He asks if she can hand him something from one of the lower cabinets. 'Sure dad,' she says cheerily, and bends down to open the cabinet door. Eric takes a prolonged look at her ass as she does. 'Attagirl,' he says. Gus sees this change in his brother and smiles. Gus asks for Darla to show off another purchase - he remembers a nice bra and panties they picked up at an underwear store, what about that? For the first time, Darla looks skeptical - wouldn't that be a bit weird? But Eric clears his throat and says 'No, it's fine. Actually, if my daughter's buying fancy underwear, that's something her dad should know about, right? Might mean she has a boy around.' Darla rolls her eyes, meanwhile Gus corrects him a second time - 'Step-daughter. And Darla's eighteen now, she can do what she wants, right Darla?' Exactly, she says, and fishes out the bra and panties to hold up to her dad. 'See? They're not even that sexual. They're just nice material.' Gus asks her to put them on, and for the first time Darla looks truly uncomfortable. 'I don't know, that's not really appropriate, is it?' Gus puts on a pouty face. 'I spent a lot of money on these gifts for you, Darla, don't I deserve to at least see them on you?' Darla starts to stutter back a response but doesn't quite know what to say. Her dad cuts her off. 'Darla, don't be rude. If your uncle gave you a gift and he just wants to see you enjoying that gift, it's not a lot to ask, is it?' She looks flustered, but she supposes not. She is about to head off to change, when her father stops her. 'Here's fine. Remember what your uncle said? We're all family.' Darla looks uncomfortable but says 'OK dad' and starts undressing. The mood for this third change of outfits is palpably different. Darla takes her clothes off hesitantly and tries to cover up her breasts and her crotch with her hands when she removes her old underwear to put on the store-bought ones. All the while, she sneaks frequent concerned glances back up at the men as she does. All subtlety from the two men is gone, they're watching her almost like animal predators stalking prey. No words are exchanged between the two, and Darla's attempts at lightening the mood fall flat. By the time she's changed into the bra and panties, she's no longer in the mood for posing. She looks and feels exposed as she stands in front of the two. 'Very nice,' Gus says approvingly, 'don't you think she looks very nice, Ricky?' Her dad breathes in deeply, acting more and more unlike the stiff man from earlier. 'Yes, Gus, she does look quite nice. My daughter's a full-grown woman now.' Gus takes a step forward, closing the distance between him and Darla. 'I have to confess, just getting to see her in these outfits... isn't doing enough for me. You know, I've bought you a lot of gifts over the years. I think it's time I got a proper thank you.' What does he mean, Darla asks nervously. Gus tauntingly plays with the fly of his pants. 'I want the kind of thank you only a grateful young woman like yourself can give. I want to fuck you.' Darla protests - what? No! That's disgusting! They're family! She turns to her dad pleadingly, but he looks back at her vacantly. 'Well, Darla, he did buy you all these nice things. You accepted them. Surely the thought must have crossed your mind he might want something in return. You're old enough to know that your actions have consequences.' Darla looks at him with tearful betrayal. Then she looks back to Gus. 'Tell me what to do and I'll do it. But just this one time, I'm not taking a cent from you ever again.' Gus tells her to get on her knees in front of him and unzips his fly. He instructs her to suck his dick. She does so, and for about a minute Ricky looks on at her sucking dick with an expression of craving and curiosity. Eventually, his hand moves towards his crotch, and Gus notices this. He stops Darla from sucking. 'You know,' Gus says, 'your step-dad has paid to take care of you for years now. He's raised you as his own daughter. Doesn't he deserve a proper thank you too?' Darla looks up at them both with rage and disappointment in her eyes, but after several seconds nods her head yes. Eric unzips his fly and pulls out his hard dick and brings his daughter's head forward to suck it.

Models Name:

Chloe Cherry

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 908 MB
Duration: 55 min 16 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 29, 2022 4:13 pm
Beauty-Angels.com Elizabeth Evans - Sure method of curing boredom

screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Socks, Solo, Toys

Models Name:

Elizabeth Evans

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 249 MB
Duration: 14 min 59 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 29, 2022 1:09 pm
ATKExotics.com Interview

screenshot

Tags: Solo, Posing, Small Tits

Models Name:

Vina Sky

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 715 MB
Duration: 13 min 31 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 29, 2022 3:49 am
EroticaX Bella Rose - The Peeping Tom (20.12.2017)

screenshot

Tags: Cumshot, Blonde, Petite, Blowjob, Small Tits, Lingerie

When a young woman catches her neighbor peeking at her through the window, she decides to have some fun and give him a much, much more exciting show, adding a finale that she knows he'll never forget. What older heterosexual man won't get a raging boner starting at a naked, teen fingering her tight wet box for his voyeuristic pleasure? And this little lady is bound to prove it.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 1.57 GiB
Duration: 43 min 16 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 28, 2022 9:25 pm
Babes.com Hot & Alone

screenshot

Tags: Blonde, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Solo, Masturbation, Bedroom, Indoors, Dildo, Sex Toys

Being good at being alone is a talent people don't talk about enough. Gorgeous and fit Natalie Knight is a perfect example of someone who knows exactly how to enjoy her time when she's all by herself. In feminine lingerie she licks her favorite dildo until it's nice and wet. She slides it into her soaked pussy for the ultimate evening of pleasure.

Models Name:

Natalie Knight

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 554 MB
Duration: 15 min 19 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 28, 2022 11:49 am
Babes.com Who's The Boss Now?

screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Work Fantasies, Big Dick, Threesome, Squirt, Business Woman, Latina, Natural Tits, Small Tits, High Heels

If Markus Bay took a job managing his father's company with the expectation that he'd be able to wield any authority over its sexy female employees, then he made a huge mistake. When the call came down the pipe to fire Aidra Fox and Ariana Marie, Markus called both ladies into his office to hand them their pink slips. But when the girls tag-teamed him and started unbuttoning his shirt, he tore up the paperwork for the chance to have them double-suck his cock with their plump, pink lips. With two eager mouths on his dick, Markus went with the flow, and let the girls take turns getting fucked on his desk. After laying into Aidra Fox from behind so hard she screamed out loud, and laying into Ariana until she moaned with pleasure, Markus whipped out his cock and shot his seed with enough to go around!

Models Name:

Aidra Fox, Ariana Marie

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 521 MB
Duration: 25 min 35 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 28, 2022 5:25 am
DigitalPlayground.com Little Red Rider A DP XXX Parody

screenshot

Tags: Costume, Parody, Blowjob, Small Tits, Teen, Facial

Models Name:

Elsa Jean

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 363 MB
Duration: 31 min 10 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 27, 2022 12:45 pm
PureTaboo.com The Cookie Jar

screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial, Pussy to mouth

SCENE opens on Travis and Amy, two college students, as they park their car in the driveway of a nice suburban house. The pair have been dating for months, but this will be the first time that Amy meets Travis' parents and she's anxious. She's so anxious, in fact, that Travis has been giving her pep talks throughout the entire drive. 'You shouldn't be so worried,' he says, handing her a bag from the truck. 'My parents are very accepting people. They're going to love you, no matter what!' Amy doesn't want to admit it, but she comes from a less affluent family and is very insecure about being welcomed into Travis' upper middle-class life. Even her luggage looks shabby. Travis puts his arm around his nervous girlfriend and guides her to the front door. Just as he turns the knob, his father opens the door greet them. The men share a big bear hug while Travis' mom steps through the doorway to join in. Amy stands off to the side, awkwardly, until Travis notices and introduces her to his parents. His mom, Mrs. Greene, warmly takes Amy by the hand and invites her inside while his father offers to take her bags. This puts Amy at ease and she smiles shyly at the man before following her into the house. Mr. Greene holds the door open for them, sneaking a quick look at Amy's behind before he shuts the door.
CUT TO TITLE PLATE
The camera pans across the kitchen while the family chats and cooks together. Amy is in awe of how amazing Travis' parents are -- they seem to have the perfect nuclear family. Mrs. Greene is glamorous and sophisticated and his father, despite being quiet, is wise and successful. A very respected surgeon. She loves watching her boyfriend interact with them and thinks that it could be a glimpse into her own future! While the girl loosens up and begins more actively engaging in the conversation, Travis' father secretly watches her. He is having his own thoughts about the future.
CUT to that evening. The family sits around the living room sharing dessert. Mrs. Greene is telling Amy all the embarrassing stories from when her son was young, much to Travis' chagrin. As they laugh, Amy starts to notice Mr. Greene staring at her. They keep awkwardly making eye contact and it makes Amy nervous again. She wonders if his father dislikes her and, when he suddenly excuses himself to go to bed, she becomes convinced that it's because she's done something wrong.
CUT to Amy brushing her teeth and looking anxious in the bathroom mirror. She walks back into Travis' room and slips into bed beside him, while he jokes about sleeping together in the same room he had as a boy. They kiss, and Travis tries to get on top of Amy, but she is clearly preoccupied. She asks if they can just crash instead. It's been a long day. Disappointed but understanding, Travis says sure and snuggles up beside her. He turns out the light. Amy quietly asks her boyfriend if he thinks his father hates her. Travis laughs and tells her to stop being ridiculous. Of course, he doesn't hate her. He is just a quiet man. They go to bed.
CUT to Amy lying on her side, staring at the clock. It's 2am. The girl has battled insomnia for most of the night and decides to slip out of bed to clear her mind. She walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water when she finds herself face-to-face with Travis' father. He is sitting in his bathrobe, eating milk and cookies. She is surprised to find him there. 'Sorry, I hope I didn't wake you,' he says, dipping his cookie in the milk. 'I couldn't sleep,' she mutters. He asks if she wants some and, not wanting to offend him, Amy says ok and sits down. She awkwardly starts eating the cookie while he stares at her. 'It seems like you really like my boy,' he says after a pause. She nods and tells him that Travis is amazing, the greatest guy she's ever dated. He keeps eating. 'I still think he has a lot of growing up to do,' Mr. Greene says. Amy looks down awkwardly at her milk. There is another long pause. 'But ... you are certainly the most beautiful girl he has ever brought home,' Mr. Greene continues. Amy blushes and says thank you, while he continues to stare at her. She begins to feel very hot in the face, as he adjusts his seat ever so slightly to lean in closer. 'I understand that you come from a difficult upbringing,' he asks. 'And that dating Travis has represented quite a change in standards for you. Am I correct?' Amy assures her boyfriend's father that it isn't like that, she loves Travis because of who he is, not what he has. Mr. Greene eats another cookie. 'But, you agree that standards are important?' He asks. She nods. He smiles at her. 'As a father, I hold Travis to extremely high standards. I'm sure you can understand why.' She nods again, starting to feel uneasy about where the conversation is going. Mr. Greene steps off his seat and stands in front of her. 'He isn't going to end up with just any woman,' he father continues. 'He is going to end up with someone who is the right fit for both him and our family.' Amy nervously whispers that she hopes that can include her. Mr. Greene smiles again. 'I think it can ... once you have earned my blessing.' There is an awkward silence in the room, as the weight of Mr. Greene's insinuations hang in the air. Amy looks down at the bulge in his pajama pants. 'What exactly are you asking, Mr. Greene?' she mumbles. He removes his robe. 'I think I'm making myself quite clear, Amy.' He replies. 'If you want to be part of this family, you're going to need to start by impressing me.' Feeling overwhelmed, Amy meekly argues that she doesn't want to hurt Travis. Mr. Greene tells her that the boy will never find out. In fact, they never need to speak about this again. Just 10 minutes now and she will have his full approval and support for life. She hesitates. 'You do realize why Travis brought you here this weekend, right?' He asks. She shakes her head. The house is still. 'There is a ring in his bedroom with your name on it. A family heirloom. My grandmother's ring.' He replies. 'The only thing Travis is waiting on is my opinion.' He takes his cock out. Her mouth drops open, as she fully realizes what her future father-in-law is proposing. 'It's bigger than my sons, isn't it?' Mr. Greene asks triumphantly. She looks back up at him. She can't believe this is happening. 'He really has a ring?' she asks. Mr. Greene nods, smiling and starting to stroke her hair. Slowly getting to her knees, Amy tells her boyfriend's father that she wants to marry Travis. She'll prove it. If this is what it takes, then fine. He just needs to tell her what to do. 'You can start by calling me daddy,' he says and puts his cock in her mouth. First BG Sequence with Creampie. After he has cum inside of her, Mr. Greene pulls out and exits the kitchen leaving the girl naked and alone. CUT to the next morning. Travis wakes up and rolls over to find Amy already awake. She is staring up at the ceiling, reeling from the guilt of her affair the night before. He kisses her good morning and, not wanting to give herself away, she kisses him back and he climbs on top of her to continue what he tried to start the night before. Second BG Sequence with Creampie. After Travis has come inside of his girlfriend, he holds her close. She tries desperately to hide her guilt. 'Do you know how much I love you?' he asks. Amy smiles. 'Probably not as much as I love you,' she whispers. Travis leaps out of bed, pulls a ring box from his drawer, and drops to his knees. He tells Amy that she is his soulmate, the only woman he has ever wanted to spend his life with and asks her to marry him. Breaking down, she says yes, and he kisses her, slipping the ring on her finger. Through her guilty tears, she chokes out that she loves him so much. He happily suggests they go and tell his parents the good news.

Models Name:

Jaye Summers

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 982 MB
Duration: 58 min 49 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 27, 2022 9:17 am
NaughtyAthletics.com Zoey Monroe (25.07.12

screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Blow Job, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Natural Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos

Zoey Monroe is preparing for the poker tournament she's entering next week, and her coach Billy is helping her with her poker faces. But instead of putting her game face on, Zoey's more interested in Billy's two pair that she wants in her mouth. So she ups the ante holds the nut, making Billy all flush. He pulls out his monster cock, and on the flop, Zoey jams it in her wet pussy! Jackpot!

Models Name:

Zoey Monroe

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2012
Size: 708 MB
Duration: 19 min 10 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 27, 2022 5:49 am
Blacked.com I Do Bad Things When Im Bored

screenshot

Tags: Creampie, Prone Bone, Small Tits, Doggystyle, Riding, Blonde, Interracial

Hannah�s parents are out of town and she�s bored. After trying to resist temptation, she gives in and invites her mom�s personal trainer for some fun.

Models Name:

Hannah Hays

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 228 MB
Duration: 29 min 11 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 26, 2022 10:53 pm
POVBitch.com Cock Crazy

screenshot

Tags: All Sex

Models Name:

Nikita

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 654 MB
Duration: 11 min 2 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jan 26, 2022 7:25 pm
MySistersHotFriend Aria Sky (05.07.2018)

screenshot

Tags: Teen, Petite, Oiled, Bikini, Redhead, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Why hasn�t Aria Sky been fucked yet? The big tits virgin does everything she can to lure the boys into her tight, angelic pussy, but she can�t seem to ever close the deal. It�s not until she finds out from her friend�s brother Tyler at their pool party that her dad is a

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 422 MB
Duration: 34 min 13 s

Download or Play: