Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Nurse Brings That Swelling Down

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Facials, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Nylons, Stockings, Tattoos, Uniform

Description: A nurse has to help her patient especially when there is a swelling involved that she keeps watching grow before her eyes. This is an emergency that needs handled now!. This pressure must be taken care of. What is a nurse to do? The only tool she has is her mouth and pussy. Will her mouth or pussy be able to do what it takes to bring him under control. She can feel the pressure gowing in his balls. Jessa Rhodes has to work quick and feel every inch to make sure she takes care of Mr. Deen. Jessa will use all her knowledge of fucking to ail him. She loves helping her patients. Knowing she can help is such a euphoric moment and the payout of feeling the relief from that cock cumming all over her face really brought that swelling down. Now that is a job well done!

Models Name:

Jessa Rhodes

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 883 MB
Duration: 23 min 46 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 05, 2021 4:51 pm
WatchingMyMomGoBlack Danielle Derek - And 2 Big Black Cock (08/16/2018)

screenshot

Tags: MILF, IR, Big Black Cock, 2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Cougars, Creampie, Cuckold, Facial, First Time IR, Shaved, Tattoos

Danielle Derek has an interesting relationship with her step-son: she keeps him in his very-wealthy father's good graces, and he doesn't tell dad when step-mom's been naughty. It's an excellent relationship, actually...and it started not too long after Danielle married and moved-in to the house. First, it was walking around the house in robe and panties. Then, just panties. Then, keeping bathroom doors opened while she showered. Then, letting step-son peek in as she dressed. The first time he caught step-mom with another man, the deal was consummated. Now, Danielle's step-son goes out of his way to bring his friends home to meet "my crazy step-mom"! Today's extra-special, as Danielle has never been with a black man before (let alone two), and step-son knew Danielle would get very excited when she met Rob and Ricky. Danielle seduced the young men, which was very easy...first, by giving them a peep show; and then, simply inviting the men into her dressing room. As step-son sat and beat his meat, Rob and Ricky ran a train on step-mom, ending with a hot, creamy load deep in her pussy. Then a sticky shot all over her face and boobs. Don't forget step-son's reward!

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 287 MB
Duration: 25 min 30 s
Type: 432p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 05, 2021 1:26 pm
JeshByJesh.com Sunshine

screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Facial, POV, Smoking

SEASON 2 • EPISODE 21
SCENE DESCRIPTIONS: EVER WONDER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE UP NEXT TO AN EXOTIC BEAUTY LIKE UMA JOLIE? WITH HER OLIVE TONE SKIN, BEAUTIFUL EMERALD EYES, AND TIGHT FIRM BODY. EVER WONDER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE UP TO A BLOW JOB BY UMA? WELL, IN THIS EPISODE OF SEASON 2, YOU'LL GET TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE AND BACK WITH THIS SUNSHINE. WATCH JESH HAS HE UNLOADS A FURY OF MORNING CUM ON HER BEAUTIFUL FACE. DIRECTOR'S NOTE: I'M NOT SURE WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THIS SCENE AND WHY IT WASN'T PROPERLY UPLOADING... BUT WE HAD TO RE-UPLOAD IT AGAIN. SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON THIS ONE GUYS. ANYWAY, BACK TO MY DIRECTOR'S NOTE. SO UMA AND I HAVE BECOME PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS NOW. AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT REMEMBER, SHE WAS RELUCTANT TO SHOOT WITH ME INITIALLY WHEN WE FIRST STARTING DOING JESHBYJESH. BUT NOW, ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SHOOT WITH ME. IN FACT, WE'RE THINKING OF MAKING HER OUR FIRST CONTRACT GIRL... (WE ALSO HAVE AN OFFER OUT TO NICOLE... BUT THAT'S FOR A DIFFERENT POST). ANYWAY, UMA CALLED ME THE NIGHT BEFORE WE SHOT THIS AND ASKED IF I WANTED TO HANG OUT. I WAS LEAVING FOR THE NEW YORK THE NEXT MORNING SO I HAD A FEW THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE I LEFT... BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO FUCK A GIRL LIKE UMA. SHE CAME OVER AND WE HUNG OUT, HAD SEX (SEVERAL TIMES). SOMKED UP. ETC. THE NEXT MORNING, SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO GIVE ME A NICE SEND OFF BEFORE I TAKE OFF FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. SO SHE GAVE ME ONE OF THE BEST MORNING BLOWJOBS I'VE EVER HAD. AND SHE LET ME UNLOAD ON THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AGAIN... I LOVE HAVING FUCK BUDDIES.

Models Name:

Uma Jolie

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 341 MB
Duration: 15 min 25 s
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 05, 2021 6:36 am
Hustler.com Wives Love Anal! Ryan Conner

screenshot

Tags: Anal, Ass Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Fingering, High Heels, Pussy Licking, Tattoos

Models Name:

Ryan Conner

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.25 GiB
Duration: 34 min 19 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 04, 2021 8:21 pm
WatchingMyDaughterGoBlack.com Zoey Laine (27.02.2017)

screenshot

Tags: Teen, Pegtails, Brunette, Dogfart Debut, GangBang, Trimmed Pussy, Swallow, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hardcore, Oral, Deep Throat, Ball Licking, Facial, Interracial, Big Black Cock

Sometimes, Zoey Laine's step-dad is a winner. When he wins, he wins big. Just look at Zoey's dance studio! She earned that after a big win. However, today, Zoey's step-dad is a big, fat loser. He's got to break the news to Zoey, which is when The Crew rolls in. They're there to collect. Money. Lots of money. Of course Zoey's step dad doesn't have it, and right before he's about to get the beat down of his life, Zory Laine comes to the rescue. She does a great job of turning the attention to her, and it comes in the form of a tight, barely-legal body; a wet, willing mouth; and a tight, tight cunt. The Crew has their way with Zoey, pounding her silly, while loser, creepy step-dad copes with the situation by turning it sexual. He's sniffing Zoey's wet yoga tights and jerking, and after Zoey swallows all five loads, what happens next? You got it. And what's running through Zoey's mind as step-dad drops his nut down her throat!? Like she said from the beginning, when The Crew showed up: "I can't believe my mom married you!"

Models Name:

Zoey Laine

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 27.02.2017
Size: 339 MB
Duration: 30 min 8 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 04, 2021 6:40 am
CzechCasting.com Katerina (9185)

screenshot

Tags: Casting, Interview, Talking, Posing, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Red Hair, Tattoo, Shaved Pussy, Piercing, Oil, POV, Oral, Ball Licking, Handjob, Cum On Tits

Make your cock comfortable and get ready for the brand new Czechcasting. Let us introduce Katerina, a genuine Czech amateur. Lovely brunette told us about her addiction to pain and rough sex with a smile on her face and afterwards revealed her nice body during the photoshoot. As soon as she was alone with the photographer, she fell down on her knees and prayed to his cock. What a good slut. Show us your suction, babe. And she did show us and let me tell you, it was something you want to feel yourself. Enjoy!

Models Name:

Katerina

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 17.09.2016
Size: 191 MB
Duration: 23 min 22 s
Type: 540p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 03, 2021 11:50 pm
FamilyStrokes.com My Foster Moms Took My Virginity

screenshot

Tags: 69, Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blouse, Blow Job, Brunette, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Doggystyle, Face Sitting, Facial, Jeans, Latina, Living Room, Milf, Mini Dress, Missionary, Modelesque, Natural Tits, Older Vs. Younger, Panties, Pantyless, Reverse Cowgirl, Sandals, Sex, Small Tits, Step Mom, Taboo, Tattoo

My foster moms, Gia Vendetti and Havana Bleu, are genuinely good people who care a lot about me. But for some reason, I keep getting myself into trouble, and they're more and more worried about me. They wish I could get my frustration out some other way, but when my foster moms start asking me if I'm a virgin, I'm not sure where their minds are at. It's not until they start sucking my cock at the same time that my questions are answered, and by then, no explanation is necessary. I slide my cock in their MILF pussies one at a time and stroke until every bit of stress in my body comes shooting out!

Models Name:

Havana Bleu, Gia Vendetti

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 23.04.2020
Size: 1.03 GiB
Duration: 41 min 34 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 02, 2021 1:40 pm
DadCrush.com Earn It Back

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Bare Foot, Bedroom, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Doggystyle, Facial, POV, Step Dad, Tattoo, Teen, Taboo

In order to get her attention, step dad Ike Diezel snatches his step daughter, Joseline Kelly's phone and realizes the inappropriate images she's been looking at. Dad says if she wants her phone back, she'll have to earn it.

Models Name:

Joseline Kelly

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 771 MB
Duration: 56 min 33 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 02, 2021 12:00 am
WeFuckBlackGirls Kira Noir - We Fuck Black Girls (03.02.2020)

screenshot

Tags: Anal, 1 On 1, Ebony, Brunette, Tattoos, Sex Toys, Hairy, Creampie

Kira and her lab partner are going over some info for a project.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 469 MB
Duration: 41 min 38 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 01, 2021 5:10 pm
WoodmanCastingX.com Casting X 162

screenshot

Tags: All sex, Anal, Brunette, Blowjob, Casting, Tattoo, Hardcore

An american girl, Anna De Ville has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Anna De Ville will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Anna De Ville to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Anna De Ville sex Testing casting X !

Models Name:

Anna De Ville

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 594 MB
Duration: 54 min 44 s
Type: 540p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 01, 2021 12:05 am
MyFriendsHotGirl Cadey Mercury (26.09.2017)

screenshot

Tags: Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

When Cadey Mercury overhears her boyfriend telling his buddy Damon that he can stay at their house after his woman kicked him out, the shit hits the fan!

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 441 MB
Duration: 35 min 46 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Oct 31, 2021 8:40 pm
JulesJordan.com Janice Griffith Has Her Organs Rearranged By Flash Brown

screenshot

Tags: Interracial, Big Cocks, Blondes, Blowjobs, Lingerie, Natural, Tattoo

Janice Griffith is a tiny babe who looks even smaller when she's speared by a MASSIVE cock! Flash Brown is the lucky fucker that gets to plunge his pole inside this diminutive babe and we are ALL jealous of that. Janice has big ol' eyes and some of the most perfect tits to ever be seen. She looks sexy as fuck in some bright lingerie and those big eyes of hers get even bigger when she gets a look at the cock she's going to be taking today. Sit back and enjoy this Ultra HD scene, shot in 4k, you get to see just how much quality matters when you're stroking it to hot sluts like Janice. Listen to her beg for more of Brown's huge cock and watch her take every inch of it like her tight pussy is built for it. This good girl swallows a nice big load until it's all gone and she smiles the whole fucking time. Thank heaven... for little Janie Griffith.

Models Name:

Janice Griffith

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 668 MB
Duration: 22 min 37 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Oct 31, 2021 12:10 am
BigButtsLikeItBig.com Crushing His Dreams / 24.06.2018

screenshot

Tags: Anal,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Blonde,High Heels,Innie Pussy,Medium Ass,Piercing,Stepsister,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy

Danny D is a huge nerd and nothing gets in the way of his Friday night plans - building his miniature models! But when he messes with his stepsister Blanche Bradburry's date, she destroys his toys and demands he whip out his dick to make up for the one he lost her! One look at his big hard cock and this busty blonde figures she can get her anal craving satisfied by her stepbrother! Dropping to her knees, Blanche lick every inch of that meaty dong, struggling to take all of Danny in her mouth at once. Spreading his stepsister's juicy booty wide and this nerd slides his mega cock deep inside Blanche's asshole, pounding until he's ready to glaze her big fake tits in a warm load!

Models Name:

Blanche Bradburry

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 684 MB
Duration: 36 min 59 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Oct 30, 2021 8:45 pm
JulesJordan Halle Hayes - Big Booty Babe Shows Off Her Anal Skills (06/21/2020)

screenshot

Tags: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Butts, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Black, Deep Throat, Facial, Gaping, Interracial, Lingerie, Tattoo

Halle Hayes gives Manuel a taste of the Darkside as she lets him have his way with all her holes.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.52 GiB
Duration: 36 min 35 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Oct 30, 2021 3:40 am
PureMature Bridgette B - Stepmom's Summer Fling (19.07.2018)

screenshot

Tags: POV, MILF, Blonde, Latina, Tattoo, Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Cock, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.35 GiB
Duration: 25 min 24 s

Download or Play: