screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Ten Piggies For The Piggie
Format: mp4
Size: 501.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 10814 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Two bare feet and two feet wrapped in sneakers? Well this certainly is a bounty for this foot slave. He has ten piggies to suck on and clean on Miley as well as Lady Edyn's sneakers to worship. And like a proper foot slave he will stay at ground level where he belongs and adore all four feet while the ladies relax and enjoy the view.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 501.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2023 1:27 pm
From the Ground Up - Part I

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_From the Ground Up - Part I
Size: 547.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:29, 7938 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My slave is hogtied to the floor. His arms are bound in double sleeve leather binders, his legs are spread in frogtie, shackled to the ground, and his head is hooded and gimped. A single chain leash is attached to the top of his skull, allowing me easy access and control to his head as I please.

For today's task, I've decided he'll be a perfect boot bitch. After all, I'm wearing my divine leather OTK boots. They accentuate my shapely calves and thighs so well, and of course, that otherworldly heel! Perfect for walking all over men with.

And with my gimp bitch hogtied on the floor, I can pull his head around to lick my boots clean. Guiding his head with the leash is delightful as I watch he struggle with the discomfort of his skull being pulled back in this particularly difficult predicament bondage situation. He's truly such a helpless bitch to my boots and has no choice but to stick his pink tongue out and lick where I tell him to. His mouth is my personal boot cleaning device, and I'll work him until that cute little tongue is sore.

Features: sexy thigh high boots, tough leather predicament bondage in a hogtie, my slave on the floor while I'm on top... what's not to like? You know you want this one, boot bitches.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, boot worship, thigh high boots, otk boots, boot slave, boot bitch, hogtied, strict leather bondage, male bondage, femdom slave, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 547.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2023 7:56 am
YOUR FREEDOM IS JUST A LICK AWAY

Starring: Princess Seva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_YOUR FREEDOM IS JUST A LICK AWAY
Size: 36.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:59, 710 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Having imprisoned her slave's throbbing cock in an inescapable chastity cage, Princess Seva continues to tease and (mostly) deny him the pleasure of touching his cock. You can literally see his balls turning blue as they engorge with desire to have permission to cum. But such privileges come at a price, indeed.

Dangling the key to his cock cage like a carrot, Seva instructs her dimwitted slug to clean her shoes with his tongue. If he pleases his Princess with his oral skills, she may just unlock his incarcerated cock and allow him the opportunity to release himself. Princess Seva is so cruel and seductive as she shoves her designer pumps into his mouth, while holding his freedom key just out of his reach. All the while mocking and humiliating him for being so weak and pathetic.

"Lick away you pathetic loser. Lick, lick, lick until I am satisfied. And if I am pleased, perhaps I will let you kneel before me and jerk yourself off. Then again, I may not. Go ahead boy, impress me with that tongue of yours. Your freedom is just a lick away. So Lick, lick, lick!

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: CHASTITY, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: princess seva, bondage, chastity, female superiority, discipline, cock cage, female supremacy, brat princess, orgasm control and denial, femdom, sadist, shoe worship, bdsm, arrogant women, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 36.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 24, 2023 3:38 pm
marking Our mat

Starring: Miss Suzanna Maxwell,Mistress Nikki Whiplash

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_marking Our mat
Size: 705.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 7940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Myself and Mistress Whiplash want to sample Our newly sharpened stiletto boots, the best way to get incredible result is to test them out on My door mat. his flesh is perfect to see how razor sharp Our new heels are. Already splayed out and waiting, his skin is fresh for the marking. We are both wearing tight black body stockings, revealing delightful black lingerie beneath and thigh high black leather boots. We start by double team trampling his entire body, face, chest, thighs, cock, balls..... all of him. Then We split up, one of us holding him down with Our heels whilst the other attacks his fun bags with out boots. We kick, stomp, scratch, squash the living daylight out of him, spurred on by his varying humorous cries of pain. The fun is only just beginning...............

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, LEATHER, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: miss suzanna maxwell, door mat, thigh highs, mistress nikki whiplash, body stocking, used, mistress, scratching, dominated, slave, trampling, squashed, submissive, marked, stood on.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 29, 2023 10:12 am
I Will Show You Pain

Starring: Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Will Show You Pain
Format: wmv
Size: 154.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:25, 3294 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

I Will Show You Pain
Mistress Ariel enjoys any opportunity to make her slaves suffer. She is known for being very sadistic and loves to test out the limits of new slaves. Today she has a slave who has been emailing her for months about serving as her human carpet. Mistress Ariel agreed that if the slave came to visit her, she would turn him into her personal rug.

The slave has no idea what he is getting into. Mistress Ariel may be a petite Mistress, but she really knows how make trampling in heels one of the most painful experiences you will ever have. Somehow, she knows exactly where to push in those heels and to apply her full weight on them. It's not long before her carpets are screaming in agony but Mistress Ariel doesn't stop. If you asked for it you will GET IT UNTIL SHE IS SATISFIED. This is a cruel trampling video any fans of high heels trampling will absolutely LOVE! Check it out!

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: ariel black , cum , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , discipline

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 154.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 29, 2023 12:28 pm
BITCHIN' BOOTS FOR HER BOOT BITCH

Starring: Princess Rene

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BITCHIN' BOOTS FOR HER BOOT BITCH
Format: wmv
Size: 318.05 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:18, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this clip, the incomparable Princess Rene literally has her boot addict under her magnificent 6" Stiletto Heels, as she teases, tramples and torments him mercilessly with them. Her lucky slave is utterly mesmerized and powerless to resist the gorgeous Femme Fatale attired in her tight black waist cincher, PVC short shorts, and of corse, her imposing crotch high black patent leather boots,

Her compliant pet is instructed to smell, kiss and lick her exalted boots from the bottom of her soles all the way up to the top of her thighs. The demanding Princess micro manages her boot bitch's every move, instructing him as to exactly how and where she wants him to lick, kiss and shine her delicious boots to perfection.

When he fails to please Princess with his effort, she grinds her razor sharp heels deep into the nipples, threatening to dig in so deep that she will literally rip them from his body leaving him scarred for life. A threat that inspires a better performance from the boot bitch.

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FEMME FATALE , BOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: princess rene , bondage , boot goddess , female superiority , discipline , boot slave training , female supremacy , brat princess , boot worship , femdom , arrogant women , boot humiliation , femme fatale , sadist , boot addict

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 31, 2023 2:56 pm
I Love Your Heels Goddess

Starring: Kate England

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_I Love Your Heels Goddess
Size: 303.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:26, 7653 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Many slaves claim to love high heel shoes. After all they represent the pedestal atop which their female owner is perched. But for Goddess Kate the true test of heel worship is to see if a slave is willing to suffer under them. That will let her know how much this slave truly appreciates her pretty high heels, as well as providing her amusement with his suffering.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 303.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 02, 2024 10:14 am
RED STAINED YELLOW HEELS [CENSORED]

Starring: Miss Luxmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_RED STAINED YELLOW HEELS [CENSORED]
Size: 934.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:05, 7906 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

He loves to see me in heels. Specially ones that show my feet. So, I decide to let him feel his balls get stepped on beneath them. I remind him to take it as I jab my heels into his balls, rub his dick, and kick his balls with the pointy end of my shoes. I stomp and flatten them then march carelessly on them before kicking them around more. Little holes made into his balls from my heels when I was marching on them start to show. I hold them steady and dig my heel onto his balls with no regard as he starts to stain the table and my shoes. I rub his dick some more to keep him in the world of pain and pleasure then again press my heel into his balls as they move around, lifting my other foot up trying to escape. I march carelessly some more on his balls, not caring to look down on where I step much and sc**** the edge of his balls with my sharp heels. I stood full weight on his right ball with my right heel, piercing his flesh and made him yelp in pain. His purple balls get crushed, stomped around, and flattened before I let him release. Red, white and yellow. I like it.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING, MADE TO CUM, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 934.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 02, 2024 1:17 pm
Hot Sisters Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Hot Sisters Trample
Size: 599.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 11984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hot Sisters Trample

My little sister, PRINCESS Beverly, just turned 18 and I am teaching her how to trample men under her feet just like ME! haha! I hope you don't mind that we decided to wear our sexiest stiletto high heels. I wonder what its like knowing even 18 year old girls are treating you like trash that is only good for being walked on? Enjoy those heel marks, training dummy... because that's all you are good for! My little sister is going to walk all over men and RULE over them just like me! Smile Poor slave was in such agonybut it knows it is worthless and should be THANKFUL just to be walked on by 2 hot sisters like US!

Categories: Trampling, Female Domination, CFNM, Femdom, Taboo

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, TRAMPLING, CFNM, TABOO.
Keywords: beverly, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 599.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 04, 2024 1:30 pm
DENYING HER DESPERATE FOOT FOOL

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_DENYING HER DESPERATE FOOT FOOL
Size: 55.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 793 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Nikki Next is entrancingly seductive as this femme fatale plays a diabolical game of tease and denial with her weak and desperate foot slave. She uses her beautiful, long legs and magnificent patent leather stilettos to control his every movement, as she instructs him how to properly worship them.

Dressed in a revealing, skin tight leather mini skirt, it is easy to relate to her slave's intense need and desperation as he begs relentlessly to touch and kiss Domina Nikkis perfect legs and shoes. It is a delicious game of cat and mouse, but of course the cat always wins at any cost. Goddess Nikki is magnificent as the ultimate Brat Goddess of tease and denial.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: goddess nikki next, bdsm, foot slave training, female superiority, discipline, foot domination, female supremacy, arrogant women, tease and denial, femdom, brat princess, foot humiliation, femme fatale, foot goddess, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 55.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 05, 2024 7:37 am
SURRENDER TO ME & CUM

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SURRENDER TO ME & CUM
Size: 844.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:28, 7946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Stomping in wedges is satisfying. I love hearing the smack and thud as the soles smash into my slave's dick and balls. He is to fully surrender and let me walk all over him. I want pink in his cum this time! I crush his balls with no mercy here. They flatten completely beneath my weight. Without remorse, I stomp his balls and his dick some as well. I jumped on him a few times, stomp and kick his balls over and over. I love when they swell up for me. After some rubbing, I decide to march on his dick and balls hard. Immediately after that I step and flatten his balls full weight with no hesitation. I keep weight on his balls and rub the cum out of him. Lucky for him, there was some pink in his cum.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: SHOEJOB, BALLBUSTING, MADE TO CUM, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: shoejob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 844.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 05, 2024 8:43 am
SADISTIC BALL PUNCTURING & DRAINING (CENSORED)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SADISTIC BALL PUNCTURING & DRAINING (CENSORED)
Size: 1.18 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:30, 12260 Kbps, 2560x1440, 30.000 fps

Armed with devilish sharp heels and determination to sadistically dominate my slave, I discipline him by treating him to a very cruel trampling session that left his balls in a puddle of red to match my heels and all of his cum spilled out in pain. I crush and stomp him hard to ready him in the start then, from the moment I kicked his balls with my heel, he spilled and splattered red as I mercilessly stomped his punctured balls and crushed his hard cock. He better be ready for more.

This clip is censored and shortened from the extreme uncensored version that shows everything including a graphic close up at the end.

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, HIGH HEELS, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.18 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 05, 2024 9:47 am
XMAS BALL STOMP (1ST 6 MINUTES) [MULTI-VIEW]

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_XMAS BALL STOMP (1ST 6 MINUTES) [MULTI-VIEW]
Size: 366.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 7892 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

This is the 1st 6 minutes of a 23-minute clip that ended with a mess as my slave's balls received a vicious beating under my beautiful white heels. Just being able to see my feet and arches as I destroy him is enough to melt him to give in a let me have my fun. I torment him in many ways in the beginning. Stomping, marching with my heels on his balls, and crushing his balls under my weight.

After 6 minutes, his punctured balls start to show color. I become crueler as the clip goes on. Stomping harder and carelessly marching on his dick and balls with my heels. His right testicle swells from being stomped, crushed and kicked around. Near the end, I hold his balls down and press hard into them with my heel, nearly piercing through. Afterwards, I demand to see him cum, so I rub his dick as his balls are now swollen big and fully crushed under my sole. Of course, I get what I want: his destroyed balls fully emptied in pain.

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, SHOEJOB.
Keywords: ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 366.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 06, 2024 3:12 pm
Magic Carpet Position

Starring: Empress Jennifer, Katy Kiss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Magic Carpet Position
Size: 172.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:00, 5830 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Jennifer thinks the magic carpet position is just magical. The slave on the other hand doesn't, because it's extremely painful. Perhaps that's because it involves both Princess Jennifer and Goddess Katy trampling him in their high heels.

Category Trampling
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Trampling

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 08, 2024 3:06 pm
INTENSE BALL DESTRUCTION IN HIGH HEEL BOOTS [CENSORED][MULTI-VIEW]

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_INTENSE BALL DESTRUCTION IN HIGH HEEL BOOTS [CENSORED][MULTI-VIEW]
Size: 1.13 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:50, 7928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

It's becoming obvious how much I enjoy breaking his balls in half. Time to break in my new boots at his ball's expense. I have my way with his dick and balls in the start. I start the clip focusing on his balls with my sharp heels. I warn him that I'm going to fuck him up. I march on his balls and step on them carelessly. I hold them down and press my heel into them as he starts to feel the pain. I march on him with my heel carelessly before stomping and kicking them hard. Overwhelmed by the intense pain, he complains about the pain which angers me. I hold his balls down and pop his left ball with my heel. Opened by my heel, every stomp on his balls makes them leak more. I stand on him full weight, twisting around, taking his breath away with hard stomps. He should know better I love trampling him in heels. I stop to spit on his face and degrade him to put him in his place. After beating his balls to the point they're swollen, I crush them hard and aggressively rub all the cum out of him followed by some painful, hard stomps afterwards.

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.13 GB<<<