Size: 431.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:46, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 431.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 05, 2024 11:24 am
Any requests please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to fulfill your wish I also

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_ALESI2~N
Format: mp4
Size: 44.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:01:00, 6000 Kbps, 320x570, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 05, 2024 12:19 pm
Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels
Size: 104.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:21, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 104.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 08, 2024 7:13 am
Summer Sandal Smash and Barefoot Release - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Summer Sandal Smash and Barefoot Release - Close Up
Size: 901.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:32, 7902 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

For this clip I have a brand new pair of summer sandals, that I can't wait to wear out and about. Of course all of my shoes get worn in the bedroom first! I step right up and crush and march all over my slave husband. He struggles with shoes as I decided he gets no warm up and the tread was less forgiving than he thought. I warn him that we have another very hard clip coming up next, so he must learn to endure. Half way through the clip his balls are already starting to swell, and I can see by the look in his face he is loving the pain the I am causing him. I decide to take my sandals off and continue the stomping barefoot! My perfect feet slide up and down his cock. I twist and grind and let my soft feet slide each and every direction while at the same time stomp extra hard with heels directly on his testicles. I love the feeling of a direct hit and the thud of his balls nearly bursting beneath my stomps! I can see he enjoying the treatment so I pick up the intensity. One foot rests on his shaft, sliding ever so slightly back and forth, while the over reigns out extra hard heel stomp after heel stomp. Back to back with no break as I nearly destroy his testicles! I edge him even closer as he about to explode from thee pleasure. Then just as he is about to release I let out the hardest stomps of the clips with truly direct aim. I need him to associate the worst pain with the best pleasure. He blows his load all over the place!
This clip only has the close up, as I was having camera difficulties with other angle this night. I'm happy I at least caught the one angle!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, footjob, barefoot, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 901.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2024 1:13 pm
Dirty Doormat

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1211

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Dirty Doormat
Format: wmv
Size: 313.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:49, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Obviously, as a world-renowned Dominatrix and crusher of men, I don't have a normal doormat and prefer to use a naked human male for the job. They really do get much more mud off one's filthy cross country running shoes! My human doormat has his body and tongue used to get all the thick, gooey mud off my shoes. His tongue gets dry? No problem! I will moisten it up for him by spitting in his mouth. Judging by his hard-on, my human doormat just loves to be used in such a humiliating way by his Mistress. (Duration 13m49s)

Published Thursday 4th of December 2014

Keywords: nikki, trampling, humiliating, sport, domestic, foot worship, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2024 10:28 am
Louboutin shoejob

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Louboutin shoejob
Size: 271.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:09, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 271.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2024 11:28 am
Louboutin ball kicking cock trampling cum licking shoejob

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Louboutin ball kicking cock trampling cum licking shoejob
Size: 434.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:49, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1386, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 434.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2024 12:33 pm
Cock trampling cock stomping shoejob in my new sexy stilettos

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ACMFH_Cock trampling cock stomping shoejob in my new sexy stilettos
Size: 801.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:09, 6000 Kbps, 1088x1408, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 801.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 12, 2024 12:19 pm
Balerinas in heels

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Balerinas in heels
Size: 430.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 7053 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Ariel and Mistress Lucy uses the slave as a very annoying and uncomfortable floormat. In their shorts and high heels they look like extreme balerinas balancing on his ugly body, holding the metal railing. Their heels leave nasty marks on his body and their sweet weight makes him suffer, despite he tries to bear the pain.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HIGH HEELS , FEMDOM
Keywords: trampling

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 430.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 12, 2024 1:17 pm
Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship

Starring: Princess Dakota

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship
Size: 159.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 3870 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship
Princess Dakota is an incredible trampler. It comes from her belief that all men should be under her heels. She struts into the room dressed in a bikini top, cut-off jean shorts and the filthiest manure covered cowboy boots we've ever seen. She leaps into the air and lands full frc on her rug and begins the most intense trampling, face standing and boot worship you can imagine.

You will love Princess Dakota's looks, her verbals and her intensity as she delivers exactly what you need

Mistress:
Dakota, Princess

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: princess dakota , jean shorts , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , cowboy boots

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.3 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 13, 2024 7:14 am
EvilWoman - Evil Latex Officer fantasy

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_EvilWoman - Evil Latex Officer fantasy
Size: 859.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:46, 15171 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

My prisoner has been locked in his cage for a many days without any food and water. He looks very weak, so I decide to visit him. But Im not give him food and drink, instead he has to drink My spit and eat the dirt from My shoes. He also get spanked. After all, I leaves him locked in a cage for the next days.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SPITTING, FEMDOM, LATEX, PADDLING, BRUNETTE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, boots worship, humiliation, brunette goddess, spitting, latex, officer, paddling, punishment, face slapping, caged.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 859.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 14, 2024 7:34 am
I'll Break Your Right Testicle - Close Up- Censored

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_I'll Break Your Right Testicle - Close Up- Censored
Size: 364.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:15, 7932 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I really tested my slave on this clip. I have brand new wedges, perfect for stomping, and I want to damage him tonight. Early into the clip I land a truly brutal stomp that injures his right testicle. He cries out in pain and I can tell I really got him. I decide I'm going to continue the clip despite his injured testicle and work on his ability to suffer! Ken really struggles in this clip and I do not take it easy on him. I ignore his cries and continue the clip I set out to film. I remind him that I am in charge and that this is for me, not him. That I make the rules and I decide when we are finished. My new wedges are quite sharp and I actually open a few spots on his flesh that leak more red stuff than I would liked. I do my best to hide the red stuff as I continue his session. At one point he can barely stand it and allow him to cover his face to he can do his best to suffer without disturbing me. I love that towards the end he wants to watch his manhood get truly injured and I smile down on him with evil in my eyes. I get such a rush with this clip! Knowing I injured his ball but continue with the brutal clip and watch as he does everything he can to continue to suffer for my pleasure. That is a true slave to his goddess.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, foot fetish, cbt, foot domination, ball busting, female domination, trampling, marching, cockcrush, stomping, foot fettish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.28 MB<<<