Duration: 6 min 50 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File

Foot Seduction 03 - Michelle DuBois / Michelle DuBois

Genre: Nylon, Foot, Pantyhose, Fetish
Year: 1998
Models: Michelle DuBois
Description: Long legged, dark haired beauty Michelle wears a black skirt and purple blouse with shiny nude pantyhose and black slides! She teases and taunts Peter while doing a striptease and leg show for him, and soon lets him kiss and rub her pretty size 7's as she rubs her foot against his crotch! Before long she's jerking his cock with her pantyhosed feet and playfully teasing him! It's not long before Peter rips a hole in her hose and does her on the couch while he kisses and sucks on her nylonned feet! Finally she goes back to stroking him with her peds and he jerks all over the top of her pretty foot!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 625 MB
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 43 min 42 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
dead_link_removed
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2021 9:44 pm
2017 / Arabelle Forces him to cum to her feet / Arabelle Raphael

Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Cumshot, 1080p, SiteRip
Year: 2017
Models: Arabelle Raphael
Description: Arabelle seduces him and rubs her feet all over his face and cock, she rubs him till he gets super hard and then takes control with her hand, stroking his cock, his mind totally fucked by her, he can barely hold it in, as she teases his cock expertly, denying him over and over again till she finally has him where she wants and makes him pop cum all over the place much to her pleasure!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 466 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 37 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 27, 2021 5:48 am
2017 / Akira Feet on Face Handjob / Akira Shell

Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob
Models: Akira Shell
Description: She has Ninja tied up knowing she can really make him sniff them fresh from her sneakers and socks and jerk him off in the process. He struggles to contain his erection as she starts slowly and sensually stroking him up and down while her big size 8 soles are in his face. She makes him take deep breaths of them till he can take it no more and squirts cum all over the place is a huge cumshot!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 437 MB
Duration: 11 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 27, 2021 1:46 pm
2018 / Tempted Soles will make you cum / Tempted

Year: 2018
Models: Tempted
Description: In her first EVER handjob scene! Tempted rubs her bare feet all over his face, She slowly pulls down his boxers exposing his throbbing cock and starts stroking it up and down. Finally he can't hold it in letting out a big cum blast all over himself!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 723 MB
Duration: 12 min 32 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 27, 2021 9:46 pm
2017 / Jamie Valentine's Feet on face handjob / Jamie Valentine

Models: Jamie Valentine
Description: She pulls his cock from his boxers and starts to stroke his cock as she continues rubbing her sweaty soft latina soles all over his face and nose. Jamie is aggressive as she jerk his cock hard and fast making him get on edge multiple times.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 730 MB
Duration: 12 min 50 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 28, 2021 9:49 pm
2019 / Ariane and Jessica vored by fear and they're grabbed by their ankles / Ariane, Jessica

Genre: Skinny, Very skinny, Thin, Slender, Anorexic, Anorexia, Teen, Ankles, Ankle grab, Foot Fetish, High heels, Legs, Fantasies, Stuck, Aliens & Monsters
Year: 2019
Models: Ariane, Jessica

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 545 MB
Duration: 16 min 33 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 29, 2021 5:52 am
2018 / Dava Foxx - Your Foot Diagnosis / Dava Foxx

Models: Dava Foxx
Description: Dr Foxx has a new patient who has come to see hr regarding his sexual problems at home with his wife. No matter how much he tries he just can't seem to get excited enough to have sex anymore. His sexy Doctor listens as her heels bounce inches from his face. He is suddenly mesmerized by her sexy heels and can't stop staring a them as she continues to quiz him on his issues. She finally notices him staring at her shoes and asks him if he likes feet? He has no idea and she comes up with a cunning plan. She slips off her heels and starts rubbing her sweaty stinky feet on his face. He's suddnely taken aback as his Doctors vinegary feet are now planted on his nose. She notices his dick bulging in his pants and suggests she see if she can help with an unorthodox method. She sits by him and pulls down his pants as he starts sniffing her stinky feet. She grips his hard cock and slowly strokes him up and down giving him an amazing handjob. Clearly she has found his weakness - her stinky feet! He finally let's go and unloads a thick white stream of cum all over himself.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 727 MB
Duration: 12 min 37 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 29, 2021 1:52 pm
2019 / Very Veiny Oily Footjob (large) / Stacie

Genre: VEINS, VEINY, FOOT FETISH, ANKLE, TOE WIGGLING, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SOLE FUCKING, SKINNY, LEGS, FOOTJOB
Models: Stacie
Description: I tightly tie my ankles so my big blue veins really pop out and I cover them in oil! Then I stroke this guy's cock with my incredibly veiny feet - until I get his big cum load and wiggle my toes in it!! /

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 313 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 24 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 30, 2021 5:57 am
2017 / FoxyGoddess (aka MissFetish, XmissFavorites, Dazzy Pink, Danya) (Destroyed anal angel /

Genre: Anal, Feet, Gape, Squirt, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing
Description: ginger slut again in the anal business ! ♔ She was bored, and she decided to have fun! /anal , anal play , gape , Pee, Squirt , feet , butt plug , Ass to Mouth, spit , Butterfly tattoo anal , Ass Tattoo , intimate piercing , etc

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 610 MB
Duration: 9 min 23 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 31, 2021 6:00 am
/ Sonya Durganova as Tessa Ray & Latoya Devi (Tickled Then Pleased by Latoya! /

Genre: Tickling, Foot Jobs, Girl-Girl, Role Play
Description: Description:
As a girl, nothing`s worse than having a fat day! As I lay on my floor feeling like a bloated sack of my best buddy Latoya joins me and attempts to cheer me up. "Are you kidding?" she asks when I complain about my chub. Her plan to take my mind off of it works brilliantly as she binds my legs together at my ankles and then does the same to my arms by tying my wrists up. Taking a seat on top of me she lifts my shirt and cruelly starts tickling me while I cackle in delight. Moving down to my feet she tickles those as well as I squirm in discomfort while laughing the entire time. My perky tits are hanging out as she keeps torturing me with her tickles. It`s so uncomfortable yet so fun and I can`t stop cracking up as she torments me. After pleading with her to stop she informs me it`s only the beginning and surprises me by hauling out a big, black vibrator. She rubs it all over my body and my laughs turn to moans as she begins using it on my crotch. As she sits with her big tits exposed she uses the vibrator on me while gently carassing my body until I have a powerful orgasm. "Now tell me who`s fat?" she jokes and when I reply that she is we both burst out laughing. This video is adorable and hot! Quality: SiteRip 720p
Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 3496kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 constrained baseline L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3496 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 91kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 91 kb/s)]

Screenshots
Screenshots

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 280 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 33 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 31, 2021 1:59 pm
2019 / Hazel Moore - 19 Year Old Hazel Moore Gives Great Footjobs! / Hazel Moore

Genre: Big Natural Tits, Brunette, Foot fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Sucking, Teen, Young
Models: Hazel Moore
Description: I may have a new favorite foot girl! Meet 19 year old, Hazel Moore. Fair skinned and so sweet and innocent looking but don't let that fool you. She is very kinky and loves to pleasure a guy with her feet. She also enjoys having her bare feet licked and toes sucked. This young beauty takes off her sneakers and shows you her very sweaty feet. You'll be totally smitten by Hazel as she's truly the girl-next-door. I then lick her wet sweaty feet and I lick her soles and suck her toes and she really enjoys it. She has this playful grin and giggle the entire time. Almost as if she's being the kinky bad girl. Her feet are so shapely and soft. She got a pedicure the day before, in fact. She also has very nice high arches and super wrinkled soles. After a lot of foot worship, we both undress and she gives you a nice strip tease. She then strokes my cock as I lick one foot. Next, it's both feet wrapped around my cock and she strokes it like a seasoned pro! I then pop a huge load all over her soles! She then, holds up her cum soaked soles toward the camera for you to see.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 678 MB
Duration: 21 min 55 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 31, 2021 10:02 pm
2018 / PolishMistressClips - Weronika lust feet of Larisa (Weronika, Larisa) / Weronika, Larisa

Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
Models: Weronika, Larisa
Description: Weronika love Larisa feet. She is worshipping them and want more and more. Woman is licking soles and toes pretty lady.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 536 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Duration: 13 min 5 s
Type: 1440p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 01, 2021 6:02 am
2019 / Foot slaves (Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest) / Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest

Models: Naomi Swann, Ashlynn Taylor, Honey Crest
Description: Honey has some a few house foot slaves, whenever she is in the mood to have her feet pampered she claps her hands and they come crawling to serve her. Naomi and Ashlynn come to Honey eager to please her. But after a while Honey wants a taste too and the girls all worship each other at the same time. She likes to share her favorite slave Naomi and at the end both Honey and Ashlynn both work on Naomi.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 944 MB
Duration: 19 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 01, 2021 2:01 pm
2018 / Secret foot crush (Amethyst, Honey) / Amethyst, Honey

Models: Amethyst, Honey
Description: Honey's computer crashed so she used her friend's Amethyst's to pay some bills etc. She comes across some odd files, namely pics of female feet and plenty of pics of her own feet! Amethyst is a little embarrassed but Honey is such a good friend and of course a little curious she lets Amethyst have the real thing!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 837 MB
Duration: 17 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 01, 2021 10:04 pm
2017 / Miss Sasha Foxxx strict foot gagging of Honey 3 (Honey Crest, Sasha Foxxx) / Honey Crest, Sasha Foxxx

Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot gagging, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
Models: Honey Crest, Sasha Foxxx
Description: Miss Foxxx has called in her unruly student Honey for a good talking to. She isn't happy with how badly her grades have gotten and tells her she's thinking of kicking her out of classes. Honey begs her teacher not to kick her out and wants a chance to redeem herself. Miss Foxxx thinks for a second then points to her sore tired feet in her heels. She wants Honey to make them feel better. Honey gets down and removes her teachers shoes and starts rubbing them. Miss Foxxx however wants a full commitment to her perfect feet. They move to a couch where Miss Foxxx orders Honey to use her mouth instead to clean and suck her toes and soles. Soon Honey is turned into a complete foot bitch for her teacher. gagging deeply on her feet and being completely dominated at the same time! This Series is HOT!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 371 MB
Duration: 10 min 2 s

screenshot
Download File