Author
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2014 7:27 pm
maybe she just realized that there really ARE some people who are just that fucking lame as to fixate on a girl then talk non stop shit about her on forums like these, as if they know her personally. I would suggest that members post photos/videos about her here and leave the speculation on her career/sexual preferences and personal information out of it. This reminds me of those freaks who spend hours digging up ridiculously detailed and private information about people, post it for the world to see and then say they are only trying to "share". It's stalking....I don't give to purple shits about what some model's ex-boyfriend, said about the moles on a girls ass and how she felt about them...seriously...Jesus......
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm
POPULAR MODELS DISCUSSING AND REQUESTS

I agree that personal information and negative criticism are unwelcome here.
Information about her public career is fair game though.

Last time I looked, JBW was moderator on this thread.

p.s. perhaps the 2 people involved could edit-delete their own recent posts - at least no new people would see the argument ?
Added: Feb 22, 2014 12:46 am
I agree...However, in regards to her career, what I was referring to was the rampant speculation on what she is rumored to be doing, have done or thinking about doing, based on nothing more than conjecture and fantasy without a shred of proof. If it relates to her actual works, I agree that's up for discussion. I know I'm not the mod, but when I come here and every week somebody is spouting off about some nonsensical bullshit, as a member, I'm going to say something. If a mod wants me to leave it alone, then I certainly will.
markpp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2014 12:18 pm
Wally-gun wrote:
we must keep our thoughts to ourselves; and if we choose to share - we have to do it in a way it cannot hurt the lady we are talking about.

Let's make a rule: keep all private messages - PRIVATE.

Seriously,it sounds like crap..let's make a rule:keep your mouth shut with fake private messages mate .. HURTING the lady.Go and spread some ****ish bullshit somewhere else.
meke
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm
New sets
screenshot screenshot(Anal)

screenshotscreenshot
meke
VIP club member
meke
VIP club member
Added: Feb 25, 2014 10:26 pm
screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm
Great posts Meke, many thanks.

The S@rt set is proving very popular - I prefer those pics that have Lor' with the hat on to those that have Lor' with the plug in, but not for prudish reasons.

Lor' has 6 of the top 20 rated photo sets there (this latest one is No. 1) and 8 of the top 20 rated videos, including all the top 3.
Added: Feb 26, 2014 9:53 am
xxxvnxxx wrote:
Could anyone reup this video??? I found the links in the topic but they were all dead

http://1by-day.com/preview/13137/sexy-chick-loosing-all-clothes.html

Thanks

Hello,nobody help me with this ? Sad
cafu_85
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2014 10:18 pm
meke wrote:
screenshot

i found magnet link (t o r r e n t), with this set. is it allowed 2 post that kind of links?
cause it is very fast downloading with some more seeders, i am downloading right now
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 27, 2014 2:04 am
'New' photo set at @MK!ngdom, 26/2/14. 227 pics, shot by !ain T. about 2 years ago.
Added: Feb 28, 2014 11:00 am

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
GALLERY:
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm
Stunningly beautiful, with or without clothes! Thanks for these recent posts, meke
apika7777
Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2014 4:12 pm
Still waiting to see her take one for the Gipper, take it where the sun don't shine!
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 01, 2014 8:25 pm
I think we'll be waiting a long time for that, apika7777. She seems in no real hurry to do that, if at all...