Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 16, 2015 6:49 pm
Someone over at !ndexx has just posted that Lor' is being pulled off Ju!m0dels/Br!llb@bes model lists. They've allegedly not been able to contact her. Don't know if that was before or after her scheduled appearance in Budapest on the 21st November.
Added: Dec 16, 2015 7:19 pm
Crying or Very sad not good news!!
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Interesting. So she has either retired, is simply too busy to respond at the moment, or does not want to be involved with that particular agency for whatever reason. I wonder which...
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2015 6:06 am
Discussion at !ndexxx also references her stay on the international space station, concern over her bread consumption and some seem to believe they might be able to solicit a date with lor' by posting there... so not the most reliable source.

Whether the drop by agencies is true or not , her career as a full time model (if that's what she is) could have run its course. Doesn't mean she won't "unretire" from time to time.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2015 5:42 pm
Of course, PWRNGR, all rumours need to be taken with a pinch of salt. In fairness to her thread on !ndexx, the first 2 comments were jokes in response to the 3rd comment (someone wanting to date Lor' via that site.)

I did, you might have noticed, say "allegedly", but the reason I mentioned this is that it seems to be a strange thing to troll about. Usually it's b/g rumours, as this thread has witnessed in the distant past. There must be someone out there who can simply look at their model lists and confirm/deny the claim.

To pour some cold water on this rumour though - D.C. did post on V.T. yesterday, thanking people for the comments that their latest release had got. He seemed normal and calm - not someone going through the loss of his favourite model. There's also an interview with him on their blog, but I'm not sure when it was done.

Keep Calm and Carry On.
Added: Dec 17, 2015 10:47 pm
There's a new release from MA upcoming on 19th December.

Incidentally, I plan to book a trip to the ISS, where I shall eat copious amounts of bread. Wink
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 18, 2015 3:09 am
Thanks V300, and godspeed
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 18, 2015 4:56 pm
V300 - Lor' will be very impressed if you can eat a whole pumpernickel loaf at one sitting (or should that be floating) on the ISS.
Added: Dec 18, 2015 5:42 pm
Verbatim300 wrote:
There's a new release from MA upcoming on 19th December.

Incidentally, I plan to book a trip to the ISS, where I shall eat copious amounts of bread. Wink

Allah Akbar. Oh wait, two s's...
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 19, 2015 12:24 am
Left Foot wrote:
V300 - Lorena will be very impressed if you can eat a whole pumpernickel loaf at one sitting (or should that be floating) on the ISS.

I shall endeavour to try my best...

There you go, I return from my space trip to find there is a new release from EA, titled Selva.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 22, 2015 12:11 am
V300 - you think that was a new release ? Are you sure it was the Int. Space Station you visited and not the Int. Space and Time Station ? Wink
Added: Dec 22, 2015 1:18 am
Ha! A new release only in the sense that it's one we haven't seen before. Wink But who knows, maybe I have travelled in time!
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Dec 22, 2015 5:34 pm
Interesting, and encouraging, that Ju!m0dels posted a pic of Lor' (a DeeDeeF one from her set with A!exa T.) on their FB page on Dec 19th.
Added: Dec 23, 2015 11:12 am
Thanks LF; as you say, that seems encouraging and certainly casts doubt on the possibility that she was no longer affiliated with them.
djmax
Poster
Added: Dec 25, 2015 8:20 pm
Нοrոу fоr Βοոḋаǵе:

https://depositfiles.com/files/dlj698zol (122 Photo 1610*1210 69MB)
https://depositfiles.com/files/7b6b9vdxw (MOV 12M03S 1280*720 384MB)

Merry Christmas Wink