Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Thanks, that is absolutely filthy
Wally-gun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 22, 2017 3:45 am
Well... Long time. So, looks like this lady had happily retired. Good for her. Even a promotion for her in her lovely supermarket sounds as great as any new release from ... from... from...

Just for my own enjoyment - as well as for everyone else, I hope - I made a couple of remixes - from her very old reels. Some had been shot in England - when she played with a hope to become an actress... Some - somewhere else, with a very vulgar makeup... (To be continued)

Well... But... Everything came - and gone... Nostalgia is the right word...

So long! And thanks for all the fishy scent!

http://depositfiles.com/files/7fhrf59x2

http://depositfiles.com/files/eckt3zsbw
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2017 7:33 am
Very Happy thanks wally!!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 22, 2017 2:24 pm
Thanks for the vids Wally Smile I hope you're wrong about her retiring... but it's not looking too promising is it?

Anyway, like you said, let's hope it's a happy one, the retirement I mean, if that's what it is, with many supermarket promotions coming her way. And she is of course welcomed to unretire at any point in time...

edit//

I can't believe I haven't seen the prison flik before, what a strange little film. I can't quite figure out what it is or who it's made for.

If you have more obscure stuff please do post
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 23, 2017 12:51 am
PWRNGR - The Prisoner was released in mid 2009 by a company called Cinema Erotique. It was 24 mins long, Lor' was nude but their was no sex in it. The company folded in 2014 and their website was taken down too. It was a vaguely Kafkaesque little story, Lor' was captured, stripped but then escaped. I've seen the excerpt clips from their website and quite a few stills but never the full movie. This was a publicity poster for it -

screenshot
Added: Feb 23, 2017 2:17 am
Well, Left Foot is right. I cut short that old (and - have to admit! - very boring, poorly-shot, and even worse edited) reel. Also - footage for another reel, with her stripping - had been shot also in England, by the same company, and same late autumn of 2008 (to be released 2009).

I allowed myself to add another sound-track to it (Yasmin Levy, to be precise) - and it seems to work much better than the original one. Especially - because she took her stage-name from that particular song - or so the legend speaks.

Today - one more reel. Again - in its original form there was no sound-track - just dirty (as her make-up, totally unprofessional) recording - which I switched to Patricia Kaas' songs and a fragment from Hector Berlioz' Requiem.

Hope, you'll enjoy this as well...

http://depositfiles.com/files/8p9itcs0s

With regards to her possible/probable retirement - well, wish I could be wrong - but facts are against: the very last session had been shot no later than late 2015. Tom Mullen (a.k.a. Tom Beyr, gifted cameraman from Salzburg, Austria) shot his THEATER for F$mJ@y in December 2015 - but Tom is pretty well known as not very accurate with dates - and from time to time gets himself literally lost in time and space. Sorry, Tom!

Anyway - on a personal level... I would only wish her all the very best, and happy, quiet retirement - far from greedy and spoiled masturbating filthy crowd.
Wally-gun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 23, 2017 2:36 am
To be continued... Some may wonder - why haven't I even mention so-called Bert@ni-bdsm-reels (frankly - forgot the exact name for his multiple sites)? That's because all of them had been shot ... long ago - and are released year after year... Unfortunately, (or - should I say: so much better for her?) - she has much more brains than Bert@ni expected from her. So, they split. Happily. Long ago - as I said.

His more or less recent attempt to bust his sales... by offering "private sessions", or announcing an engagement/marriage to her... well.... Lovely. I mean - I love tricksters and cheaters - as well as small-time-crooks. But! Not for my own money!

Here ... an old (again!) interview with her. Shot for APD, same time - in old good England. Here she is at her very best - smiling, happy, relaxed. Full of expectations and hope. As I mentioned before - time flies... And we all do not get younger...

http://depositfiles.com/files/kp388hot1
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 23, 2017 2:26 pm
Left Foot, Wally - Many thanks for filling in the gaps. A well written, beautifully shot erotic short film with Lor would be something of a dream come true actually. Seems the prisoner is everything but...

Quote:
greedy and spoiled masturbating filthy crowd

Sounds about right.
Wally-gun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2017 12:33 am
As I already had a chance to say - here is one of the best (if not the best); and, certainly, the frankest - interview with her. Shot late autumn 2008, in Berlin - during Richard Kern's quest for new sophisticated European models. For her it was a time - should I say - full of excitement. She just finished her excellent work with great Thomas Karsten:

thomaskarsten.com/deu/books/look.php?vol=12

And was thinking about becoming a professional model. Her personal life was on the edge of a turmoil - but here... is silence. Then a winter came - as it always does - and things changed. Dramatically.

Yes. There still will be another album with another great Master - Stefan Soell:

stefansoell.de/htm/book25.htm

And some old photos of her, used here:

thomaskarsten.com/deu/books/look.php?vol=15

As well as an occasional shots with famous and well-established photographers like Sylivo Testa, Stefan Grossjean...

But in general... OK. Silence. Just another lovely interview - cut from the documentary, Richard Kern released at his web-site in 2009:

http://depositfiles.com/files/38o0sh3se

As of now - I am happy to inform all the fans of You-Know-Who - that a book, loosely-based on her biography, is about to be released in Los Angeles, CA - in English; as well as a play (based on a book) - in Russian, and a script for a movie are both in the middle of a pre-production period.

That is the major reason why I came back here, and... well. Presented all those materials - for your enjoyment.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2017 7:10 am
A presumably unauthorized Lor' biography to be released in Los Angeles? By you? Good luck.

I don't mean to sound negative. You could make a great book based on her story I'm sure. But Lor's appeal to me at least is captured in her work, her story itself is not really extraordinary or particularly dramatic from what we know of. It would certainly give her body of work more depth. Less so of course if it's conjecture.

Again, I'm sorry. I don't mean to criticise work I'm not familiar with. Just my initial thoughts. I hope it does well.
Wally-gun
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2017 10:26 pm
to PWRNGR.

Well. Not a biopic - of course. When I said loosely-based on a biography - I had in mind a fiction. That's how ass of everyone involved will be totally covered. Nothing personal - just business. And - book is not mine. Author prefers to keep his name as Anonymous.

Thank you for all the good words and wishes. Good night and good luck.

[/img]
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 26, 2017 8:05 am
For those interested (and if you're on this thread, no doubt you are!), there's an update on FJ today, named D@nger0u$.
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm
screenshot

Enjoy!
Ser29
Good Poster
Added: Mar 06, 2017 8:25 pm
Hi all,
Some time ago something about work with a photographer/movie maker called ∑dεr Rαy N0rεn came up, but never heard from that again. Anybody knows about this?

Was looking through the collection and, if the end is near or has already come, we do have a lot of beautiful stuff from this gorgeous woman.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 06, 2017 9:27 pm
Ser - work with this N0ren is news to me, never heard of him. When you say "some time ago", are we talking months, years?