Author
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm
Thanks PWRNGR,

Any extra Lor' sets are good.
Added: Sep 06, 2017 6:37 pm
Lucas Helios said she shot recently with her ...
Maybe she makes a comeback ( Sex Art )
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 06, 2017 7:07 pm
That's great news Tom, Thanks!

Weather it's a one-off or the beginning of a longer lasting comeback, I guess we'll have to wait and see? Either way it's very much welcomed!
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Sep 07, 2017 10:23 pm
Thanks for the good news TOM_UF.

As you have said before, Lor' has that 'something' that could let her be a model for a long time to come. I would hope she has a good life away from modeling as well, only returning when/if she wishes to. Maybe that's too much to hope for.
Added: Sep 11, 2017 9:48 pm
Thanks TOM_UF.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Sep 14, 2017 11:42 pm
Lor' has been doing high fashion boot work for @maurizioportoni ; - this can be checked out on the usual social media outlets for that brand. Very Happy
Added: Sep 15, 2017 12:21 am
LF - the FB page has been up for a year and we're just finding out about it? We must be slipping up!

It's kind of odd how clearly "maurizioportoni" belongs to the "JB universe" yet there are no visible links between them (as far as I can tell). You'd think there'd be plenty of overlap in shoppers for such things...
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 15, 2017 10:12 am
Nice find, Left Foot.
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 15, 2017 8:45 pm
Maurizio Portoni lives in Baden, Switzerland, Bertoni lives in Dübendorf, Switzerland. Places according to theirs sites. 30 kilometers apart from each other... would be strange if they are not related in some way...
belgianfool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2017 1:57 pm
Found a link to a video on Playboyplus in date 09/21 "Picture Perfect" looks like new material. Wait and see...

Edit : imagetset is also available. looks like its a pre-publication.

(found in a very popular torrent site...)
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 19, 2017 2:15 pm
Thanks belgian fool! Smile Could this be the new shoot with don c Tom UF mentioned? Or do PB have their own photogs? We will see the day after tomorrow... //edit/ scratch that.. hef has enough

Anyway, interesting it took this long for her to appear there.

//edit/ an 8 min long video is out there as well... it's Lor' catching up on her photography.. and looking gorgeous as expected

screenshot
TOM_UF
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm
"LF - the FB page has been up for a year and we're just finding out about it? We must be slipping up!

It's kind of odd how clearly "maurizioportoni" belongs to the "JB universe" yet there are no visible links between them (as far as I can tell). You'd think there'd be plenty of overlap in shoppers for such things..."

It's definitely JB behind this brand. Same place (in Switzerland, easy to google ) and when you look at the tweeter feed of this company, you'll find old models from him promoting the brand
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm
TOM_UF - It's him all right. The style (or the lack) of photography alone is unmistakable.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Sep 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Thanks Belgian Fool - on one hand a surprise and yet on the other, not. From the sample on their site it seems to have been shot in July this year.
Added: Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm
LF - the date sounds encouraging! After having been out of the game for over a year PB classified her as "an amateur"...