Author
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2005 2:06 pm
Ok now I have got everyone’s attention I’m thriving for a good heated discussion on the board. Elf has hit the 300 and will be engulfed in TF member’s section for the next 4 weeks so it has been a little quite.

So for a good emotional discussion wich Elf is so good at.

So what age did you lose your cherry? And how did it happen?

Me I was 16 she was 14. She was hanging for me for months as any good girl would, I was so stupid I though she was only interested in me as friend till she jumped me at a friend’s party and we screwed all night. Fucked if I know what I was doing but I had a great time. I took her cherry too that night.

Her old man was after me for ages for that little stunt so I moved in with her older sister might as well keep it in the family.

So is 14 too young? Her dady thinks so.

Mad
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 28, 2005 4:26 am
I was always too shy when I was younger (hell, I'm still shy), so I didn't actually lose my virginity until I was 19, with my girlfriend who was 18. I'd spent a few years prior, fooling around a little with diff girls (plus once in elementary school) but that was my first time going "all the way". Embarassed
What can I say, I'm a slow starter Confused
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2005 4:49 am
I was 17 and so was the girl (who'd been after me since I was 15) We did it in a tennis court at night. Real romantic, I must say! After that she came over regularly to be 'banged.' Beleive it or not it started to bug the crap out of me.

However, if I looked BACK on it now, what the FUCK was I thinking!?! Laughing
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2005 5:33 am
Snigom wrote:

However, if I looked BACK on it now, what the FUCK was I thinking!?! Laughing

I know this chick came round many times and asked for more but I declined, being the nice guy (stupid guy) but we did have one nude pillow fight once but didn't nail her because I didn't think I had any condoms. I looked a couple of days later and there was a full packet. Fucking idiot.

Mad as hell
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 28, 2005 8:12 am
My first time I was 15 and the girl was 24 (!!!!). She was my cousins friend and had a crush on me.... I did not!! I did not like her much, but she had big boobs and that was important in those days! So, after a party we had, she got me into the bedroom and....... ka-bom! Guess it all took 2 minutes or so Very Happy
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 28, 2005 5:02 pm
ConTractor wrote:
Guess it all took 2 minutes or so Very Happy

Ya, those first couple of times are memorable - NOT!

I was 17. She was 18 and had come over to my apartment with her boyfriend. She more or less took me into my bedroom and made it quite clear what I was expected to do. I'm not sure if her boyfriend even had time to leave before I was finished.
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2005 2:08 am
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:02 pm Post subject:
ConTractor wrote:
Guess it all took 2 minutes or so Very Happy

Ya, those first couple of times are memorable - NOT!

HAHAhahaha! Tell me about it! I think I may have lasted 5 minutes or so, with a condom! However, the later sessions lasted much longer. I think I was begining to 'emotionaly' mature.:

"Gee, I am having sex now. That dream amongst dreams. You know what? This feels good, but I don't really like her. OH! I know I'll imagine she's some one else!" SHA-WING!!!!

...and the art of personal fanatasy was born...... Wink
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 6:23 pm
oh boy, i was a real dumb in my early days... (and im still dumb)..
i was 17 and the gal was 15 .. we used to talk, stay, drink and do
assignments together.. i saw her naked too and caressed her too..
but nothing more than that.. really when i look back i feel like an asshole..

ok guys i m a simple man, dont expect me as a lady killer Cool