Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 20, 2021 5:08 am
Classics MILF 536 - Moral Crusader

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Rachel is the community moral crusader. She has a regular spot on the local TV station. Her son Brent is watching TV when her show comes on. He smirks as he watches it, knowing what his mother is really like. She appears very serious about her message. She is dressed conservatively with her hair up and with thick glasses and a white blouse buttoned all the way to the top. She is looking into the camera and talking with force and concern about societys ever-falling moral standards. The young man turns off the as his mother comes home. The young man turns to her and says, hi Mom. She comes in and sits on the couch and asks him about his day. She asks him if he saw her broadcast and he said he did. It was right on the money. He gets up and gets her a drink. Without a further ado, they start making out like it is the most natural thing in the world. Rachels do-gooding is just an act and she has actually having an affair with her own son. She climbs onto his lap and pulls down her top and lets him suck her tits. They continue to talk about her broadcast as she unbuttons his pants and pulls out his huge cock. She climbs between his knees and starts sucking his cock. Brent leans his head back and sighs with pleasure. She jokes that she would be fired in a second if the station knew she was having an incestuous relationship with her son. She kneels on the couch so her son can finger her pussy while he sucks on her tits. She continues to stroke his big cock as he nurses on her tits. She sits on the edge of the coffee table and has him stand in front of her so she has comfortable access to his cock. She continues to suck and jerk him. She strips off the remainder of his clothes and continues to suck him. She tells him she is ready for a good hard fuck. She strips down to her garter belt and kneels on the couch with her ass facing him. He jams his big cock in her pussy from behind and drills her good. He sits on the couch and she sits on his cock and bounces up and down. He plays with her tits from behind as she rides his cock. They change position with her on her back and him between her legs. She takes a break from fucking to suck his cock some more. She cannot get enough of it. She lays down on her stomach and he bangs her from behind again. She flips over so she can see his face as she fucks him. She cums again. He moves her over to the other side of the room and bends her over a chair. He fucks her hard from behind, her huge tits swinging free. He puts her on the back of the chair and fucks her until he is ready to explode. He pushes her down to the floor and makes her lick his balls until he is ready to explode. He shoots his cum all over her face. She takes him in her mouth again and continues to suck. She spits the remainder of his cum on her tits. She says, moral crusader, and laughs.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FACIALS, FUCKING.
Keywords: mother son.

Rachel Steele MILF536 Mom comes Home Tired Nude Stocking Fucks Son.mp4

Classic MILF 701 - Special Attention

Brycen and his mother Rachel lived alone together. It had been the two of them since he was little. Rachel was a stunning woman, in good shape and very attractive. She loved Brycen and they were very close. Brycen was at the age he could not think of anything but sex. Problem was he did not have a girlfriend. He often would jerk off to his mother. She pranced around in silky robes her nipples erect, and her smooth long legs. Rachel had no idea this was going on. Rachel would do ANYTHING for Brycen to make sure he was happy. That is why she had not dated any men. She wanted to be completely available for her son’s needs first. One day, Brycen was taking a shower, meanwhile Rachel was in her bedroom changing to get ready for a shower. Rachel put a towel on and made her way to the bathroo, not realizing Brycen was in there. Meanwhile Brycen turned off the water to the shower, Rachel entered the bathroom dropped her towel and proceeded to get in the shower. She was startled to find her naked son and stumbled into him almost to her knees rubbing her breasts accidentally against her son’s body and his penis. They both looked at each other for a moment and Rachel noticed Brycen had a hard on. He grabbed for a towel and quickly left the bathroom embarrassed. Rachel still shocked, finished her shower. Brycen snuck back to the bathroom and opened the door a crack, stroking his cock to his showering mother. Rachel saw her son doing this out of the corner of her eye, she looked right at him to let him know and then shut the shower off and got out. Meanwhile her son stopped stroking his cock and ran to hide in his room. Rachel quickly dried herself off, put her robe on and went to Brycen‘s room to talk to him about what happened. She startled him as she opened the door, he was stroking his cock again. He quickly hid under the bed sheet. Rachel asked him what was he was doing watching her shower. The son reluctantly replied, nothing. Rachel replied, I think you were doing something naughty. Rachel then asked, did you see something you liked? As she says this her robe dropped to the ground. Her son stared at her huge breasts, Rachel sat on the bed and gently started rubbing his thigh through the sheet. Brycen nervously looked at her, then she moved to gently stroke his cock through the sheet. Rachel said you are a naughty boy. To tease him she got on the bed rubbing her breasts on his cock though the sheets kissing his hard on. Tell Mommie what you want. Brycen said, suck my cock mom. Rachel slowly pulled the sheet back and teased him by blowing her hot breath on his cock, then gently kissing it and rubbing her face against it. Brycen moaned in pleasure, Rachel teasingly asked do you want me to suck it? The son replied yes mom. Rachel took his hand and stood him up, she got on her knees, and said you are a naughty boy and then Rachel sucked his cock. The young man quivered with pleasure and breaths heavy and moans. Rachel felt Brycen‘s cock throbbing ready to cum. I want you to cum all over mommie's face. Rachel puts her tongue out and took his messy load all over her face staring Brycen the eyes. He moaned in ecstasy as he blasted her with cum. Rachel finished by sucking her son's cock to completion to make sure all the cum was gone. She kissed his cock and said do you feel better now?

Rachel Steele MILF701 Mom and Son Shower Incident.mp4

MILF 702 - Rachel Steele PhD, Domination Fantasy

Dr. Steele has always dreamed of having a situation where she had the power to make a shy male strip completely naked, and then force him to masturbate until he ejaculated right in front of her. She does not want to reveal that she really gets off on this. So she will hide her secret by maintaining a very professional/clinical front. Using words like, penis and testicles instead of cock and balls. I will need to see your penis ejaculate as much sperm as you can instead of big load that kind of thing. She also gets turned on by the fact that she does not expose anything accept her beautiful legs. I have been caught walking naked in a very secluded wooded area by two female park rangers. The female judge orders a simple screening to make sure I am not dangerous. Dr. Steele is a Psychologist chosen by a local court to review my case. If she gives me a favorable report I will get out of an embarrassing situation. Just the situation she has been waiting for. She calls me into her office. She sees me looking for a chair but stops me and informs me that I will remain standing for this entire session. Then she sits down in a chair in front of her desk and starts to explain that this session might seem to be very unusual and very embarrassing, but it is the only way she would be able to give a favorable report to the Judge. She tells me that in order for this examination to work I must be honest and follow her instructions without delay. At this point she sees that I am horrified, and she likes it. Now she tells me what makes this examination so unusual is that fact that she will have to observe how my penis reacts to certain things. She says that I have no choice from this point on I must remain silent and do as I am told. I am told to pull down my pants and under ware and show her my penis. You should not be so embarrassed, that is a small penis but it is not bad. However the fact that your penis is getting a little excited and it is completely shaved is not helping your case. Dr. Steele observes me and my penis for the entire session, instructing me finally to masturbate myself in front of her as she takes notes. Once I am allowed to cum she observes the amount and my reaction. Dr. Steele recommends several more sessions are in order.

Rachel Steele MILF702 Rachel Steele PhD Domination Fantasy.mp4

Classic Smoking 25 - Smoking Rachel is Going Out on the Town (POV)

Rachel returns home much later and tells you about her night out while she sexily smokes in front of him. She tells you about the cock teasing she had been doing and that she saw one of your friends and let him fuck her in the club toilets. She then beckons you into her bathroom and makes you get out her vibrator from her drawer and makes you watch her use it on herself till she cums.

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: MASTURBATION, TOYS, HUMILIATION, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN.
Keywords: masturbation.

Rachel Steele Smoking25 Taboo MILF Smoking and Fucking herself w Dildo.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2021 8:32 pm
Classic Rachel Steele - 20 INCEST FAMILY TABOO VIDS!

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Teen, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, On The Phone, Pregnancy, Impregnation, Anilingus, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Spying, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Helpless, Cum in Pussy, Titty Fuck, Cum on Pussy, Caught Masturbating, Anal, SiteRip, Caught Masturbating, Titty Fuck, Latex, Stockings

Classic MILF 1095 - Surrogate Son

Rachel fell into a deep depression after her son Brycen tragically died in a car crash. She stopped going out and started drinking heavily. Day after day she lounged around the house sobbing as she looked at pictures of Brycen and thought of how he was gone from her forever. Her good friend and colleague, Bill, became so concerned that he decided to intervene. After giving her some cold, hard truths, he finally convinced Rachel that she needed to quit the booze and get back to work. The wake-up call hit home, and Rachel slowly managed to get back on her feet. But she still found it hard to cope doing the vast number of maintenance chores around her huge house all by herself. When Brycen was alive, he had willingly taken care of all the odd-jobs for his mom. But things were different now. Bill, however, was often around to give advice. On seeing the DIY difficulties Rachel was having, he suggested that she employ a live-in handyman. Rachel thought the idea over and liked it. A few days later she interviewed Dylan. He was a handsome clean-cut, well-educated guy about Brycen's age. As she discussed the particulars of the job with him, she was surprised to find that he had actually been to school with her son. The special connection with her lost loved-one caused Rachel to give him the job on the spot. Dylan was delighted. Aside from needing the work, he'd felt an instant attraction to the sexy widow and liked the thought of moving in with her. Several weeks later, the arrangement was flourishing. The two of them had become very close friends, and Rachel was extremely thankful to her handsome new handyman for all the helpful little jobs he'd done to make her life easier. She was especially touched when he bought her a present of a sexy red dress. Dylan told her he wanted her to wear it and go out on the town for some much needed fun. He'd not seen her do that all the time he'd known her. Rachel agreed for the young man's sake, and off she went that night in her gorgeous new outfit. Sadly, though, her adventure was not a success. The men she encountered at the bar were tacky and lecherous, and she found all the easy shacking-up between couples to be sleazy. When she finally got back home, she came upon Dylan. She was glad to see him. He was such a nice, wholesome guy compared to those others, and he was sympathetic when she told him all about her bad experience. Later, in her room, Rachel suddenly thought of how compatible she and her handyman were. Could it be that Mr Right had been right in front of her all along? She knew only one way to find out. Arraying herself in exquisitely sexy lingerie that fully revealed her long legs and every fine curve, she went off to commit seduction. It turned out to be easier than she'd thought. As soon as Dylan got one look at the gloriously hot woman, he was totally in her power. Before either of them knew it, they were kissing passionately and exploring each other's bodies with eager hands. Then the dam of lust broke completely and the horny couple really got down to business. On Rachel's double-bed, Dylan suckled her big breasts and then licked her steaming pussy. Rachel then returned the favor by hungrily sucking her young lover's cock until it was about ready to shoot off. To finish up she got on all fours, and had Dylan take her hard and deep from behind, before telling him to pull out and paste her face with his sizzling, creamy cum. What a triumphant return to life and happiness it was for the long-suffering lady! She had lost her dear Brycen, but now she had gained another handy young man; one she could fuck and fuck to her heart's content.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , FACIALS , CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBS , PUSSY EATINGKeywords: older woman / younger man

Rachel Steele MILF1095 Surrogate Son.mp4

Handjob 15 - I'm Back!

She comes home after a long road photo shoot. I love to hear about her trips because they are usually spent with her head between a set of legs. Usually a girl but occasionally a guy. This trip she was in Miami shooting a MILF video. You know, "Mother I'd Love to Fuck". She spent the last couple days eating lots of MILF pussy. Apparently she did a few handjobs too. I haven't had sex in days so I am primed and ready. She barely makes it through the front door before I get her to drop to her knees. She is in rare form because she is deep throating my cock all the way to the bottom. I don't last long after my dry spell. I pull out and shoot a good sized load all over her face. She laps it up like a puppy.

Category: HANDJOBS

Keywords: mature, milf, older woman, younger man, handjob, blowjob, cum shot, facial, masturabation.

Rachel Steele HJ15 Coming back from Miami Telling Husband Slutty Stories

Rachel Steele HJ15 Coming back from Miami Telling Husband Slutty Stories.mp4

Handjob 17 - Dominated

Rachel has her man tied and blindfolded. She gets out her Hitachi vibrator and runs it up and down his shaft as she jerks him, then pressing it against his ass to stimulate him. She jerks and sucks him from all positions. The vibrator slips and hits her clit through the vinyl g-string and she almost forgets why she is there. They both cum; her in her panties, him in her mouth.

Keywords: handjob , blowjob , mature , milf , older woman , younger man , masturbation , vibrator , tied , bound , blind folded

Rachel Steele HJ17 Dominant Wife Plays with her Husband Teasing with Toy

Rachel Steele HJ17 Dominant Wife Plays with her Husband Teasing with Toy.mp4

Classic Handjob 20 - Huge Facial with Glasses

Sexy Rachel wanted to get a good luck at her neighbor's package so she left her glasses on. She is on her knees so she can examine it closely. She finds a nice big cock ready for jerking and sucking. She has a great time lubing it up and running her hands and lips all over it. She is rewarded with a massive facial at the end.

Keywords: handjob , blowjob , masturbation , older woman , younger man , cumshot , facial

Rachel Steele HJ20 Big Tits Wife Wearing Glasses taking Big Facial

Rachel Steele HJ20 Big Tits Wife Wearing Glasses taking Big Facial.mp4

MILF 047 - Phone Blowjob

Mother was on her knees in front of a big young cock when the phone rang. It was one of her MILF girlfriends. Mother decided to give her a blow by blow (pun intended) description of what she was doing. I kept her on the phone the whole time I lubed up that big young cock and jerked it and sucked. She was masturbating furiously on the other end of the phone line. I could hear her fingers squishing in and out of her pussy. That young stud kept grabbing my head and **** his cock all the way down my throat to the balls. He finally pulled out to let me breathe and then leaned my head back and blew his hot cum all over my face while I talked to my girlfriend.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBS , FACIALSKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF47 Cheating Wife on the Phone with Husband Cuckholding

Rachel Steele MILF47 Cheating Wife on the Phone with Husband Cuckholding.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2021 8:13 pm
MILF 051 - Study Session

Mother goes back to school to get her degree. She finds that she needs some help grasping the concepts in her human sexuality class. She asks one her classmates who happens to be quite a bit younger to come over to her house and help her study. He speaks frankly and is testing to see if she has any sexual hangups. She answers all his sexually related questions with no discomfort. He decides to see how far he can get her to go. He suggests that she masturbate with a toy in front of him so to better under the concept of human sexuality. She doesn't really buy his arguement but she is so attracted to him that she doesn't care. She pulls down her dress to tease him with her huge tits. After giving her tits a good massage, she pulls out a big red vibrator and strokes it for his benefit. She puts a leg up on the table and rams the vibrator in and out of her pussy until she orgasms just for him. The study session ends with a big smile on his face.

Related Categories: TOYS , MASTURBATIONKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF51 Studying with Friends Mom

Rachel Steele MILF51 Studying with Friends Mom.mp4

MILF 187 - Rachel Feeds Ember Cum

Vampire Rachel has many daughters and they are coming of age. She must teach her eldest, Ember to feed for herself while her mother hunts in the night for young men full of the cum that they need to live. Rachel calls Ember into the slave chamber where a slave has been resting in preparation for Ember's first feeding. Rachel informs Ember this is the last slave they have and she must milk every drop to fill herself until Rachel brings more home. They untie the slave to bring him into the milking chamber, he is weak because Rachel and her sisters have had him for several years, milking him 8 times a day or more. This will be his last milking and he will after Ember feeds on him. The slave tries to escape but they overpower him and shackle him tight on a dark milking table. Rachel oils up his cock and has Ember sit on his face to excite him. Ember slowly strokes his cock while Rachel instructs her. She tells her to do it slow to work the cum up until he is so full he will explode. Ember does as she is told and becomes hungrier by the minute. She begins to growl in anticipation. Rachel knows Ember is hungry but warns her to be patient with the milking, if she does it too fast she will not get the amount she will need to be satisfied. When the slave's cock is full, Rachel sees that Embers technique needs work so Rachel grabs his cock and with 2 experienced strokes she has him cum in her hands. Rachel then offers it to her growling, hungry daughter; Ember like a pussy cat drinking a bowl of warm milk licked it from her mothers warm loving hands. The slave was .

Related Categories: CUM SWALLOWERS , CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBS , HANDJOBS , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MANKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob , mother daughter

Rachel Steele MILF187 Goddess Rachel Draining Young Cock with a Blondie.mp4

MILF 188 - Mother Defeats Daughter with Her Legs

Rachel's daughter Ember heard that Rachel defeated her brother in a wrestling match and wanted her mom to tell her about it. Rachel laughed and explained that she did not physically wrestle him, but she defeated him with using her legs, heels, and feet instead. She bragged at the fact that she had total control of him just by showing off her legs. Ember was shocked at first; Rachel knew what to do to her. She began talking about how her legs where like weapons to men, women, her brother and even her. Ember entered into a trance while Rachel slowly crossed and uncrossed her long thick sexy legs. She rubbed them together, dangling her shoe off one foot. Ember began to moan quietly, this was making her very horny. Her own mother was turning her on. Rachel sat with confidence as she stroked her smooth long legs in front of her. She lifted her skirt to show her all she had. Ember was speechless. Rachel told her she could teach her daughter how to defeat anyone. Rachel stretched out on the couch, smiling and taunting her daughter with her legs and feet. Ember could not speak. At that point Rachel knew she had her, so she dangled one shoe off the tip of her red polished toes. The dangling did Ember in, Rachel let her shoe slowly drop off, and Ember collapsed on the floor. Rachel laughed; she had defeated her own daughter. She took her bare foot and rolled Ember over. Ember was cold. Rachel put one foot on her lifeless body and did the count to three. She won again with out ever standing up or leaving the couch!

Related Categories: LEGS , FOOT FETISH , -ROBO , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMENKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob , mother daughter

Rachel Steele MILF188 Mother Defeats Daughter with Her Legs.mp4

Classic MILF 701 - Special Attention

Brycen and his mother Rachel lived alone together. It had been the two of them since he was little. Rachel was a stunning woman, in good shape and very attractive. She loved Brycen and they were very close. Brycen was at the age he could not think of anything but sex. Problem was he did not have a girlfriend. He often would jerk off to his mother. She pranced around in silky robes her nipples erect, and her smooth long legs. Rachel had no idea this was going on. Rachel would do ANYTHING for Brycen to make sure he was happy. That is why she had not dated any men. She wanted to be completely available for her son’s needs first. One day, Brycen was taking a shower, meanwhile Rachel was in her bedroom changing to get ready for a shower. Rachel put a towel on and made her way to the bathroo, not realizing Brycen was in there. Meanwhile Brycen turned off the water to the shower, Rachel entered the bathroom dropped her towel and proceeded to get in the shower. She was startled to find her naked son and stumbled into him almost to her knees rubbing her breasts accidentally against her son’s body and his penis. They both looked at each other for a moment and Rachel noticed Brycen had a hard on. He grabbed for a towel and quickly left the bathroom embarrassed. Rachel still shocked, finished her shower. Brycen snuck back to the bathroom and opened the door a crack, stroking his cock to his showering mother. Rachel saw her son doing this out of the corner of her eye, she looked right at him to let him know and then shut the shower off and got out. Meanwhile her son stopped stroking his cock and ran to hide in his room. Rachel quickly dried herself off, put her robe on and went to Brycen‘s room to talk to him about what happened. She startled him as she opened the door, he was stroking his cock again. He quickly hid under the bed sheet. Rachel asked him what was he was doing watching her shower. The son reluctantly replied, nothing. Rachel replied, I think you were doing something naughty. Rachel then asked, did you see something you liked? As she says this her robe dropped to the ground. Her son stared at her huge breasts, Rachel sat on the bed and gently started rubbing his thigh through the sheet. Brycen nervously looked at her, then she moved to gently stroke his cock through the sheet. Rachel said you are a naughty boy. To tease him she got on the bed rubbing her breasts on his cock though the sheets kissing his hard on. Tell mommy what you want. Brycen said, suck my cock mom. Rachel slowly pulled the sheet back and teased him by blowing her hot breath on his cock, then gently kissing it and rubbing her face against it. Brycen moaned in pleasure, Rachel teasingly asked do you want me to suck it? The son replied yes mom. Rachel took his hand and stood him up, she got on her knees, and said you are a naughty boy and then Rachel sucked his cock. The young man quivered with pleasure and breaths heavy and moans. Rachel felt Brycen‘s cock throbbing ready to cum. I want you to cum all over mommie's face. Rachel puts her tongue out and took his messy load all over her face staring Brycen the eyes. He moaned in ecstasy as he blasted her with cum. Rachel finished by sucking her son's cock to completion to make sure all the cum was gone. She kissed his cock and said do you feel better now?

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , CUMSHOTS , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , FACIALSKeywords: mother son

Rachel Steele MILF701 Special Attention.mp4
Added: Nov 30, 2021 7:04 am
MILF 704 - Taboo Stories, the Book 2

Rachel had discovered a very taboo book, Erotic Stories of Mothers and Sons in Loving Sexual Relationships. This book opened a deep dark secret she did not know she had her love for her son Brent. Once she revealed the secret she and her son began a beautiful sex life until he left the state for college. Rachel's sister Julia, had a son Brent's age; he was going through a terrible depression because his first and only girlfriend had broken his heart by leaving him for his best friend. Feeling completely betrayed, he went into hiding. Julia called Rachel desperate for advice as she knew how close Brent was to Rachel. Rachel suggested James come stay with her for a few days she promised she would do her best to take his mind off his troubles. James always loved his aunt Rachel; they seemed to be on the same page. Rachel's attitude was young for her years. She was always in good spirits and full of energy. James arrived and they caught up on old times. Rachel was amazed at how he had grown into a strapping young man. James was taken with Rachel's beauty; she had grown more attractive with age. Her figure was full and firm, her eyes bright and full of life, her smile... everything. He already felt better. Rachel sent him to his room to unpack. She went into her room to straighten up and remembered she had found the book earlier that afternoon. She wondered about James, if she were to let him see it would he want her? Would that be something that would help him? Rachel could not deny her sexual desires for him. Rachel waited until he was in the shower and placed the book under his pillow. James found it and began to read, he was shocked at first but then he felt his cock grow and masturbated reading the stories. Rachel spied in on him to see his reaction. She was pleased. She gave him a few moments before calling him to the living room. He hid the book and went to her. They sat and talked a little, both looking away and a bit shy. Rachel was not sure how to make her move, he was fragile and she did not want to mess with his mind any more than possible. She let her robe fall open enough for her cleavage to show, James was fixated. She admitted she peeked in on him and saw him reading the book, his face turned red. Rachel confessed she had been having a sexual relationship with her son. James was stunned. Rachel asked what he thought about her. He confessed he thought about her sexually for years. Rachel knew it was time, she opened her robe and stood before him. Clad in a satin bra, black garter and silk stockings, James had only seen woman like that in magazines. He just looked at her in awe. Rachel seductively sat next to him sliding her silky stocking leg across his lap. His cock grew erect. She took his shirt off and touched his chest. Rachel looked him in the eyes and moved in for a deep open mouthed kiss. James closed his eyes and kissed her back. She revealed her breasts and gently pulled his head into her chest. He kissed and licked her erect nipples; Rachel moaned and tossed her head back. The tension was building, Rachel‘s pussy felt on fire. James cock ready to explode. Rachel lay back opening her thighs to invite his mouth to her wet cunt. James tasted her sweet lips and clit. Rachel took his pajamas off and gazed at his erect member. She looked him in the eyes again and slowly lowered her head to engulf his cock in her hot wet mouth. James threw his head back, he was in ecstasy! Rachel made sweet soft comments as she pleasured him, being careful to go slow so he would last. Finally Rachel knew he was more than ready to cum and she opened her mouth catching his hot young load for him to see. His girlfriend NEVER made him feel like that! Rachel invited him to stay longer; she wanted to bring their new relationship to the next level... James agreed.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , CUMSHOTS , FACIALS

Rachel Steele MILF704 Taboo Stories the Book 2.mp4

MILF 717 - Lesbian Chronicles 12, My Mother, My Lover

Kaire and her mother Rachel were extremely close. Rachel raised her alone from a very young age. As Kaire matured she began to have strong sexual feelings and fantasies about her mother. She was very disturbed about these taboo thoughts. Kaire could not bring herself to confess to Rachel because she was afraid it would ruin their relationship. Rachel knew something was bothering her and sent her to a counselor. After several visits the doctor finally got Kaire to confess. He was not disturbed by her feelings and told her honesty was the best policy. Kaire felt a huge weight had been lifted when he told her that there was nothing wrong with her. She went home and was ready to confess. She knew deep down her mother would understand. Rachel quizzed her daughter about the sessions. Kaire hesitated trying to build up the courage. Finally while Rachel was talking Kaire just reached over and planted an open mouth kiss on her mom's lips. Rachel froze lip locked with her daughter. When she pulled away she looked at Kaire in shock. Kaire confessed. Rachel wanted her daughter to be happy and saw how frustrated Kaire had been for so long. All the counseling she had gone through; she just wanted to love her daughter and make it better. Kaire continued to make her advances. Now that it was out she was not going to turn back. She pawed at her mother's breast until it spilled out of her top. Kaire sucked on her nipple like she did when she was young. Rachel was still in shock. She asked Kaire if she was sure. Kaire told her that was all she longed for and begged her to let her continue. Rachel being a nurturing mother wanted to see her girl smile again. They both looked deep into each other's eyes and began to lose their clothing. They made slow passionate love until they both had several orgasms. Kaire was happy and content in her mother's arms again.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN , PUSSY EATING , LESBIANKeywords: mother daughter

Rachel Steele MILF717 Lesbian Chronicles 12.mp4

Classic MILF 729 - Taboo Stories, the Sympathetic Dad

Rachel found out her son had been spying on her when she undressed. When she was straightening up his room she found out that he had also been stealing her panties. She found a couple pair in his bed covered in dried cum. She was going to make her husband deal with this later. Her sister Sara was living with them while her new house was being built. She was making dinner for the family when realized that they were out of wine. Her sister was taking a bath and Bryson was in the living room. She told him she was running to the store. He decided to watch a movie to time. He turned on the DVD player and there was already something in there. He pushed play and a porn movie came on. It was his parents fucking! This was totally weird but it was hot watching his mom get fucked. He lost track of time and was jerking off to the movie when Sara walked back in. She told him that she could not believe that he was watching porn. He begged her not to tell his parents. She decided to bank this information to be used at a later time. Rachel's husband came home an hour later. She told him about Bryson's spying and told him to talk with their son. The husband reluctantly agreed. Rachel's son was lying in bed, reading a girly-magazine when he heard his father knock on the door. Instantly a chill run down his spine, for he knew it could only be about one thing. But, when his dad entered and took a seat opposite him, he saw that he was looking friendly and sympathetic. Unable to say anything himself, the son allowed his dad to take the lead. The older man wasted no time in laying the cards on the table. He told his son that he knew all he'd been up to - from his peeking on his mother while she showered, to his masturbating in her lacy panties. The sun closed his eyes, blushing crimson. It seemed to him like his world was about to end. Then, to his surprise, his father smiled and told him that he understood perfectly why he did it. Becoming misty-eyed, he then explained to his son how he had felt the same way about his own mother when he was a young man living with her. He had done much the same things then - maybe even naughtier things! He added that, if he had one regret, it was that he never got to experience his beautiful mother sexually. The son was stunned by such a revelation from his usually reserved father. But already a new kind of trust was beginning to bind them. After talking about the matter for a while longer, the dad looked his son firmly in the eyes and asked him whether he would like to have sex with his mother, Rachel. The son could barely speak, but it was obvious to them both that he would love nothing more. Nodding, the dad told his son that he would make it happen - that he wanted it to happen so that he could vicariously enjoy the thing that he himself had missed out on. Then, leaning close, he began to whisper his plan to his son. Later that night, Rachel and her husband were getting ready for bed. While Rachel fluffed the pillows and pulled back the sheets, her husband stood drinking a glass of wine. As she got into bed, looking as sexy as ever in her skimpy nightie, her husband walked over and sat next to her. Coldly, Rachel asked him if he spoke with their son. Her husband nodded and assured her that everything had been solved. Rachel put on her napping mask and sighed once more. But her husband was not about to let her fall resting. Rachel argued with him, but her words lacked conviction. Apparently changing the subject, her husband started telling her how hot she looked. He leaned over and kissed her. His hands swept down over the curves of her body, making Rachel smile. Suddenly she seemed in the mood. At that point, her husband began to enact his plan. He got her pussy hot and wet. He told her he would be right back and was going to fuck her senseless. Bryson snuck in and began to make his fantasy come true. He stripped off his clothes and climbed between her legs. He fucked his mother hard. Dad watched the entire show. Rachel was surprised at his stamina but she thought it was her husband! When he was ready to cum he did so on her face and into her open mouth. Bryson ran out and Dad stepped in. Rachel removed her mask and complimented her husband on how hot the sex was. The next day hubby was sitting on the couch when Sara slipped into the room. She was always a slut and had blown him years before. Sara seduced Rachel’s husband with a nice blow job. He did not think anyone was home and what the hell, Sara gave a good blowjob. Sara had a sex drive that was crazy. Bryson had come home from practice and started to walk into the room. He was shocked to see his aunt on her knees sucking his dad's cock. He knew he was going to be able to use this knowledge to his advantage. He would blackmail his hot aunt into sex! Sara came into the living room the next day and asked Bryson why he did not wash her truck. He told her what he knew and blackmailed her into a blow job then a good fuck to keep his mouth shut. She deep throated his cock until he was ready to fuck her. He stripped her and put her on her back. He climbed between her skinny legs and gave her a good fucking. He made her straddle his cock and ride him cowgirl. She flipped around and he took her from behind. He may be blackmailing her but she was loving the fucking. He pulled out and put her back on her knees and blew his load all over her face. The next morning Rachel, her husband, and Sara were having coffee. Bryson woke up and came in. He asked for money to go hang out with the guys. Rachel said no, he had not done his chores she asked and that was the reason! Sara handed him cash. Dad told Rachel to give him a break, Rachel was dumbfounded! Bryson smiled at Dad and winked at Sara. Everyone knew a little secret except poor Rachel. She was in the dark as always.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , PUSSY EATING , FACIALS , CUMSHOTSKeywords: mother son , nephew aunt , sister in law

Rachel Steele MILF729 Taboo Stories the Sympathetic Dad.mp4
Added: Dec 04, 2021 11:10 pm
Classic MILF 731 - Taboo Stories, the Sympathetic Dad, Part 2

Later that night, Rachel and her husband were getting ready for bed. While Rachel fluffed the pillows and pulled back the sheets, her husband stood drinking a glass of wine. As she got into bed, looking as sexy as ever in her skimpy nightie, her husband walked over and sat next to her. Coldly, Rachel asked him if he spoke with their son. Her husband nodded and assured her that everything had been solved. Rachel put on her napping mask and sighed once more. But her husband was not about to let her fall resting. Rachel argued with him, but her words lacked conviction. Apparently changing the subject, her husband started telling her how hot she looked. He leaned over and kissed her. His hands swept down over the curves of her body, making Rachel smile. Suddenly she seemed in the mood. At that point, her husband began to enact his plan. He got her pussy hot and wet. He told her he would be right back and was going to fuck her senseless. Bryson snuck in and began to make his fantasy come true. He stripped off his clothes and climbed between her legs. He fucked his mother hard. Dad watched the entire show. Rachel was surprised at his stamina but she thought it was her husband! When he was ready to cum he did so on her face and into her open mouth. Bryson ran out and Dad stepped in. Rachel removed her mask and complimented her husband on how hot the sex was. The next day hubby was sitting on the couch when Sara slipped into the room. She was always a slut and had blown him years before. Sara seduced Rachel’s husband with a nice blow job. He did not think anyone was home and what the hell, Sara gave a good blowjob. Sara had a sex drive that was crazy. Bryson had come home from practice and started to walk into the room. He was shocked to see his aunt on her knees sucking his dad's cock. He knew he was going to be able to use this knowledge to his advantage. He would blackmail his hot aunt into sex!

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , PUSSY EATING , FACIALS , CUMSHOTSKeywords: mother son , nephew aunt , sister in law

Rachel Steele MILF731 Taboo Stories the Sympathetic Dad 2.mp4

Classic MILF 785 - Taboo Stories, Leave it to my Beaver

A parody. The perfect family and the perfect mother… or is it? Mrs. Cleaver has a little secret, she has a side of her you will see is extremely TABOO. After the family breakfast Mrs. Cleaver sent her men off to work and school. She had their lunches ready and pecked them on the cheek. Mrs. Cleaver always sends her favorite men off this way. After they are gone Mrs. Cleaver finishes some dusting. She enters her bedroom and the secret is revealed. Mrs. Cleaver’s perfect world is about to change to color forever! She has a lap top and a camera set up on her bed. She logs on and gets her first customer of the day named John. He has requested that she do a mother son roleplay. John had sent her some sexy undergarments to her that he wanted her to wear for the show. Mrs. Cleaver heard about webcamming on the news and realized she could make some extra money to help with Timmy’s college. Her husband was old fashioned and he would not dare allow his wife to work outside the home. Finances were tight and she knew they did not have enough money for tuition so she decided to try the camera shows. She was an obedient wife so she did whatever John asked. He had her remove her pretty dress to reveal her sexy undergarments. Mrs. Cleaver had not worn these things before and she blushed. John wanted her to touch herself. She did over her panties. He wanted her to remove her bra. She did but with shyness. After a few hours of his instructions Mrs. Cleaver was masturbating wildly, she had never felt that way before. The freedom, the orgasms. That was not expectable in her life with her husband. Just as she was having a huge orgasm, Timmy came home early from school. He went looking for his mother when he got home. He walked into her room and saw her on the bed wearing lingerie like the kind woman in the naughty magazines wore! He froze in shock. He did not understand what she was doing. Mrs. Cleaver jumped up and covered herself. She stumbled over her words trying to explain to her son what she was doing. Timmy was very naive. He was still a virgin. Mother always told him he must wait until he marries. She assumed her husband had given him the talk about the birds and bees but he had not. Mrs. Cleaver covered herself in her silk robe and tried to explain what she was doing. As she talked to Timmy he became erect. He looked down at the bulge in his pants with embarrassment. Mrs. Cleaver saw this and she asked him if he was excited. Timmy confessed he was still a virgin and he did not know what to do when his penis got like that. He politely asked his mother if she would do something for him like she was doing with that young man on the computer. He wanted her to treat him like that. He heard her talking about the sex between mother and son. Mrs. Cleaver loved her son more than life itself. She touched his cheek and opened her robe. Timmy’s eyes shifted to his mother's large full breasts, her nipples hard as pencil erasers. He did not know what to do. Mrs. Cleaver took control. She encouraged him to touch her wherever he wanted. She kissed him slowly, moving her tongue in his mouth. Timmy bit her bottom lip and held on to her tight. He was shaking. She felt his erect penis poke her thigh. Her pussy became wetter than she ever felt. Mrs. Cleaver got on her knees to free his hard cock. She watched John online masturbate for her so she knew what to do to her son. She stroked him and then put him in her mouth. Timmy let out a moan. They got on the bed and she continued to pleasure her dear son. After a few minutes she stopped and told him that was it. He should be able to take care of the rest himself. Timmy looked confused. He had not masturbated before because he was told in church it was a SIN. He wanted more, Mrs. Cleaver told him anything if they went further that it would be what she did to have him. He told her he did not know how to do that. She asked if his father had the talk with him to which he replied he had not. Mrs. Cleaver felt it her duty as his mother to show him the rest. She lay down and opened her legs. This was Timmy’s first sight of a pussy, and it was glistening wet. He put his finger in her and she moaned. He put his cock up to her hole and she told him to go inside her. Timmy went in very slow, Mrs. Cleaver could not believe how hard and large he was. She felt her pussy clamp down. He pumped in just a few times before Mrs. Cleaver told him she was about to act funny, she was going to have an orgasm and cum on his cock. Timmy felt his cock throb when she came. Mrs. Cleaver wanted to try him in doggy style so she flipped over and Timmy slid back in her. They fucked like rabbits. Finally Timmy was about to cum when Mrs. Cleaver turned over and opened her mouth. Timmy held his cock, stroking it as his cum burst out all over his mother's smiling face. She kissed him and hugged him with love. Just then her computer signaled that she had mail! They both jumped. Iit was John and he had watched the entire scene! He had sent the show to a voyeur site and it was all over the internet. Who knows how many people saw them. Mrs. Cleaver slammed shut the laptop and jumped off the bed clutching at her robe to clean up. She reminded Timmy of his homework and to keep their afternoon a secret. Timmy agreed. They went back to their normal perfect little world when father came home.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , CUMSHOTS , FUCKING , BLOW JOBS , FACIALSKeywords: mother son

Rachel Steele MILF785 Leave it to my Beaver.mp4

MILF 796 - Brandi Belle Breaks the Morals Clause, Part 3

Brandi was wearing the lingerie Rachel planted for her. Looking sexy, Mike's cock grew in his jeans. Brandi's clit was still throbbing. Mike suggested they fool around to relieve the pressure. Rachel would not find out and they could make it through another week. She began to suck his cock until he could not take it. He opened her legs and slid it in her. Brandi tried to keep her moans down. They fucked away all the tension. Mike finally blew his load across her face. Just then Rachel walked in. She saw Brandi's cum covered face. She laughed and opened the closet, revealing the video camera. Rachel reminded them of the morals clause. They lost everything, Rachel was rich and rid of her wicked ****ren!

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , FACIALS , BLOW JOBS , FUCKINGKeywords: brother sister

Rachel Steele MILF796 Brandi Belle Breaks the Morals Clause.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2021 1:00 am
MILF 820 - Aunt Rachel's Risky Condom Roulette, Part 3

Five months later Rachel had another surprise for her nephew. He stopped by for a weekend visit and saw her tummy full. Her tits where huge and full of milk. Her face glowed. She looked fantastic. Brycen asked her why she did not let him know, she did not want to bother him with his busy life. He touched her belly and told her he loved her. They both became horny. Brycen asked her if they could go upstairs and have hot pregnant sex. Rachel wanted nothing more! She stripped down to a tight nighty. She was shy about being naked and pregnant. They had hot sex until Brycen came on her pregnant belly. Rachel and he spent the rest of the weekend having hot prego sex!

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , CREAMPIE , FUCKING , CUMSHOTSKeywords: pregnant , aunt nephew , condom

Rachel Steele MILF820 Aunt Rachels Risky Condom Roulette 3.mp4

Classic MILF 821 - Taboo Stories, Falling for Aunt Rachel

Rachel chose to move far away from her family. They were uptight snobs and did not understand Rachel’s carefree attitude. She divorced years ago and chose not to remarry. She liked to date young men and enjoy herself. She was an energetic young soul, men her age did nothing for her. The younger men loved her and they gave her the freedom she wanted. One was always just a phone call away. Rachel received a call with news her brother had passed away. He hated Rachel and she him. Rachel had no use for his wife either. Jeremy, her nephew, was close to her, even though his parents did not approve. Rachel heard that Jeremy was terribly upset and she offered for him to come visit while funeral arrangements got under way. Jeremy had not been to Aunt Rachel’s since he was a young lad. He was tall and fit now. He arrived and Rachel welcomed him with open arms. He felt better as soon as she hugged him. She was warm and smelled good. Her eyes a piercing green looked him over in approval. Jeremy soon forgot about his sadness and was fixated on his aunt's magical presence. He found himself just taking in her beauty and sexual air. Rachel offered him some coffee. She wanted to be honest with him about her feelings. She told him his father did not approve of her dating younger men, not being married and living out in the country. Jeremy was surprised at her honesty, she told him about her sex life. Rachel saw how uptight and sheltered Jeremy was and she said to herself she would change that. After dinner Jeremy went to shower. Rachel poured them wine, put on soft music and dimmed the lights. Jeremy came back and sipped some wine with her. He was nervous, again still spell bound by her beauty. She treated him like a man not a boy. Rachel asked him to dance. She held him close. Rachel felt his erection press up against her thigh. She smiled. Her idea was working. She encouraged him to have more wine and began telling him how good he looked. She moved her hand up his leg giving a slight squeeze. Jeremy moved away. Rachel slid next to him and ran her hand up his chest. He asked what she was doing. Rachel just stayed calm and told him she was admiring his form. Jeremy became very nervous, he reminded her she was his aunt. Rachel smiled again and told him to take off his shirt. She took a good look then moved in for a deep serious kiss. Jeremy gave in. he kissed her back. Rachel felt his cock through his pants, it was standing at a 90 degree angle. She could not pass that up and told him to take off his pants. Jeremy looked at her with an innocent expression. Rachel took control. She slowly removed her clothing to make him comfortable. They embraced, kissed and fondled each other. Jeremy tasted his aunt's pussy as she parted her legs for him. She returned the favor slowly taking him into her hot mouth. Jeremy was in heaven! Rachel wanted him inside her so she asked him if he wanted to go all the way. Jeremy said yes (of course!) and they made sweet love. Jeremy came quickly, he finished on aunt Rachel’s face as she opened her mouth to catch it all. Rachel let Jeremy know there was no hurry for him to leave her farm. He was welcomed to stay as long as he liked. Rachel knew this would infuriate the family but pleased her and her nephew. Someone had to look out for what was best for Jeremy! Jeremy now had a decision to make.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , FUCKING , FACIALS , CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBSKeywords: aunt nephew , aunt , nephew

Rachel Steele MILF821 Falling for Aunt Rachel.mp4

Classic MILF 831 - Another Disappointment

Rachel and Mark had been married for 27 years. They had a son Robert who was 25. Rachel and Mark had their ups and downs. Mark worked too much, often forgetting anniversaries and birthdays. Rachel and Robert had been disappointed many times. Rachel tried to keep things interesting. So she insisted each Friday night was, date night. Work would not interfere with it. They both agreed. Friday came and Rachel spoke with Mark on the phone, confirming their plans. Rachel lit candles and changed into sexy lingerie. Mark came home late. She did not say anything about that. She greeted him with puckered lips. Mark gave her a quick peck. Rachel told him what she had planned. Mark was exhausted from the meetings and the hours. He told her she was pressuring him. Rachel stripped off her robe to show off a pink lace baby doll. Mark still was not in the mood. He left the room to shower. Rachel knew she was not going to have date night tonight. She was becoming very frustrated with these let downs. She had tried everything to please him but was getting nothing in return. Robert worked long hours at a warehouse to help pay for college. She never saw much of him either. One afternoon, Rachel came home from shopping to find Robert napping in her bed. He was in his boxers. Rachel did not want to disturb him so she carefully undressed. She looked at his strong build. Rachel had not realized how much he had matured, she was so busy with her marriage she let time get away from her and her son. Robert was a quiet lad, he never complained. He heard his parents argue and he knew his mother was not happy. Robert had opportunity to move out but he could not leave his mother alone. He secretly fantasized about pleasuring her himself. Rachel was in her sexual prime, looking at her son’s body reminded her of her earlier sexually years. She began to feel herself get wet. She saw Robert had a raging hard on. Rachel had to take a closer look. His cock was magnificent. She reached out to touch it to see how hard it was. Robert woke up and saw her standing over him in her sexy bra and stockings and garter. For a moment he thought it was a dream. Then he realized he was awake. Rachel apologized for waking him and began to sit next to him telling him about the trouble between her and his father. She laid down next to him placing her hand on his thigh as she spoke. His cock grew larger with her touch. An erect nipple peeked out of her bra. Robert was thinking about how he could make her cum as his father never had. Rachel moved her hand across his cock. She jumped when she felt it. Robert apologized for his erection then admitted it was her that got him that way. Rachel was confused but there was a silent agreement forming between them. Rachel and his eyes met and they both knew what they wanted. Rachel moved her hand back to his cock this time giving it a squeeze. Robert closed his eyes as he moaned. Rachel wanted him so bad. They did not hesitate, they began to kiss and copulate. Rachel began by sucking her son's cock in a slow loving fashion. He gently pushed her back. He licked and fingered her dripping wet pussy. She resumed sucking his cock while he explored her breasts. They made slow sweet love until Robert exploded on Rachel’s open mouth and face. Rachel could not remember the last time she fucked like that and with her son there was love too! Now she felt like she could stand her marriage and go on.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , PUSSY EATING , FACIALS , CUMSHOTSKeywords: mother son , mother , son

Rachel Steele MILF831 Neglected Horny Wife Fucks Son all Night.mp4
Added: Dec 12, 2021 5:30 am
Classics MILF 871 - Lesbian Chronicles 18, Mother Daughter Team

Rachel and her daughter Leihla struggled to survive. Rachels late husband left her in debt. She was **** to take a second job dancing at a nude club. The cash helped supplement her day job as a secretary. Leihla attended college and focused all her energy on her studies. The economy went downhill and Rachel was not pulling in the money needed to support the household. She told Leihla her concerns one night after a long shift with little pay. Leihla saw her mothers concern and asked if she could dance to help. Rachel did not want her to work at the club, the place was a dive. Leihla assured Rachel she was a big girl and could handle it. All she needed was for Rachel to show her the ropes. Rachel agreed and began to do a slow tease strip for her. Then Leihla did a dance for Rachel. Rachel had had lesbian experiences in the past so she became aroused at her daughters soft curvy body. She tried to suppress these feelings of as they were wrong. After the dances, they sat on the couch sipping wine. Both relaxed and uninhibited with each others nudity. Leihla was also feeling horny towards her sexy mother and she moved in closer. She touched Rachels breast then suckled on her nipple. Rachel told her that was not part of the routine. Leihla kept moving forward with her soft foreplay. Rachels pussy began to ache. She tried to get her to stop but Leihla was wet and ready. Both of them fell into each others arms kissing and slowly love making. They made each other cum hard in different positions. They ended their hot love making with soft French kisses. As a mother daughter team they would definitely make some money!

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Related Categories: LESBIAN , PUSSY EATING , STRIP TEASE , DANCING , MILFKeywords: mother daughter , daughter mother , mother , daughter

Rachel Steele MILF871 Lesbian Chronicles 18.mp4

Classic MILF 824 - Taboo Stories, Wickedness

Rachel and her son Jonathan were very religious. They travelled to a remote retreat intending to meet up with their church group to learn more about family values and being a model Christian. Arriving on a fine, sunny morning, they found the place deserted. Inside the main house, they were unsettled by the presence of strange pagan ornaments and other erotic artifacts. Beneath the pillow in his room Jonathan discovered an adult magazine. Despite feeling guilty, he picked it up and looked at some of the pages of naked women. The young man was a virgin, and his first ever sight of naked female flesh greatly aroused him. Meanwhile, his mother was busy checking out the closet next to her own room. There she was shocked to find lacy, revealing outfits, garters, panties and sex-toys lying around. Disgusted, she quickly shut the door so that neither she nor her son would have to see the offensive items again. A short while later, Rachel was undressing for a shower as Jonathan happened by. Continuing his rapid descent into wickedness, the young man spied on his prim mother as she stripped down to her panties, then slipped back to his room before he could get caught. After her shower, Rachel stood before the mirror, drying her curvaceous naked body, trying not to think of all the rude things she had seen about the house. To her dismay she saw there was even a bottle of lube by the sink. Reading the list of its sexual uses, she gasped and put it in the bin; she then drew her gown about her and went to find her son. When she approached his open door and peeked in, she nearly screamed at what she saw. Jonathan was lying on his bed and stroking his big cock while he looked at the adult magazine he had found. Rachel could not believe her eyes. She was distressed by her son's sinful actions and ashamed of the sudden heat she had felt when she had seen his cock. With an effort, she walked away in a troubled daze. Later, she called Jonathan into the kitchen for soup and tried to hide her concern from him. The two of them discussed the strangeness of the retreat. They wondered why so many inappropriate things had been left lying around, and why the rest of the church group had not turned up. As night closed in, they sat together in the living room. While Jonathan read his bible, Rachel wondered if they could get a Christian channel on the T.V. Jonathan fiddled with the remote and a hardcore porno movie suddenly came on screen. Rachel recoiled at the sight at it. She begged Jonathan to turn it off, but nothing he pressed would work. A distressed Rachel then suggested that both of them ignore it and concentrate on praying. However, as Jonathan put his hands together, a fantasy come to his mind of its own accord. He saw himself naked with his mother knelt before him, eagerly sucking and jerking his cock, wearing nothing but stockings and her cute hair band. The vision then shifted to him fucking her from behind while she was bent over a table. Rachel, too, fantasized instead of praying. She saw herself standing in black lingerie, sensually French-kissing her son as his hands dropped down and caressed her breasts and his mouth encircled her nipple. Finally, she lay back on her bed and he started to fuck her. When they both came out of their reveries, they wished each other a good night and retreated in shame to the privacy of their rooms. Days passed and still no one came. The isolation and the strange atmosphere of the retreat continued to weaken the mother's and son's Christian self-control and draw them toward wickedness. One night Jonathan again gave in to his urges and started jerking off with the aid of his magazine. Across the hall, the prim and pious Rachel was almost totally transformed by feelings of lust. Unable to help herself any longer, she went into the closet she had previously shunned and put on a see-through lacy top and stockings of devilish red. She then restyled her hair and put on some scarlet lipstick. For a moment she stood in her room, panting with need and rubbing her hot crotch as she thought of what she wanted to do with Jonathan and his big cock. Then she was hurrying toward her forbidden fate. Mother and son met in the living-room. In an instant they were kissing and caressing each other passionately. Rachel wasted no time in dropping to her knees and sucking and jerking Jonathan's big cock. The young man could only groan with delight at his mother's loving touch. She may have been prim most of her life, but buried deep within her was a natural gift for torrid sex. Moving to Rachel's room, the two of them lay down together on her bed, kissing and fondling each other with even greater intensity than before. When Rachel had jerked Jonathan as hard as he could get, she lay back and had him take her. All the frustrating, pent-up years of Jonathan's virginity found release as he fucked his mom deep, hard and long. It was just the beginning of the night's action for the two of them. They went on like a couple possessed, fucking doggy-style, cowgirl and missionary until all Jonathan could do was pull out his cock and fire a big load of cum over his mother's face and into her eagerly waiting mouth. Only afterwards as they lay panting on the bed did Rachel and her son realize the full extent of what they had allowed themselves to do. Then all that was left for the guilty pair to do was pray and pray and pray for their souls.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FACIALS, VOYEUR.

Rachel Steele c Taboo Mom cant Stand Anymore and Fucks her Son.mp4
Added: Dec 16, 2021 6:48 am
0nlyfans.com - Rachel Steele (rachelsteele) - [18 videos, 50 images]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
What's included in the rip is POV video, smoking, doggy style, blowjob and various other selfie images.

screenshot

dead_link_removed

5de9926c7313f9dc56fd5.mp4
de01f54a2ca3e0c19dde787162fee52b.mp4
ae14b143f8651d292f649d89a011349d.mp4
6ae5601e940b86e6997dda03b75b216a.mp4
5de4027879e066393e7d0.mp4
5de7047022a36d5797946.mp4
5dd29acfdf5af77342239.mp4
5dded1c4513c9a7d2ec93.mp4
5dd968f1ced55e12e6a49.mp4
5dcff4b2c8f9dd85bce70.mp4
5dcdc8cf2a2a3ed0055e6.mp4
5dcb1fe8e5ea879a71150.mp4
5dc97cccba119b92b4a44.mp4
5dbde8f545b00894be823.mp4
5db7014c78992c7e73da2.mp4
5daf5d5ebcfc6d13eb3d2.mp4
5daa4dfb3ea116afc49b1.mp4
4f13f17741c0ace2642d5eea1b26f584.mp4
Added: Dec 20, 2021 7:33 am
Rachel Steele - INCEST FAMILY TABOO VIDS!

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, SiteRip, Anilingus, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Spying, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Helpless, Cum in Pussy, Titty Fuck, Cum on Pussy, Caught Masturbating, Anal

MILF 1668 - Mother Corrupts Son's Cock

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Entices you with; Taboo Acts, Mom, Son, Cock Tease, Stockings, Heels, Vintage Garter, Blowjob, Tit Fuck, Deep Kissing, Cum on Tits and Blooper.
Max makes a surprise visit to his mother over break. During one of their chats it comes out that Rachel is not very happy in her relationship with his father. He travels all the time, months at a time, and does not pay much attention to her when he is home. Bottom line is that she is very lonely. They plan a nice dinner. Max shows up late to Rachel's disappointment. Despite his tardiness Rachel enjoys her dinner time with Max. She is still melancoly. Max decides to snap her out of it. He leads her into the living room, turns on some romantic music and dances with his mother. This perks her right up. Rachel starts to have taboo thoughts and excuses herself and goes upstairs. Little did she know that Max was feeling the same way. The next morning Max was masturbating to his mother's picture that was on her smart phone when she knocked on the door. He quickly tossed the phone and went downstairs. Rachel later found the phone when she was straightening his room. She realized what he had been doing. She decided to satisfy her needs and get back at her absentee husband. She put on sexy lingerie and headed downstairs. She grabbed Max in a good morning hug and shoved his face between her breasts and still walked out without a word. She changed into some hot garter and stockings. She called downstairs to Max asking him to come up. He walked into her bedroom to find her lounging sexily on the couch. He asked why she was dressed like that. She beckoned him to sit and began her seduction. She shrugged off her robe and told him her true feelings. As she rubbed her breasts across his face she could feel his excitement in his shorts. She leaned back and told him to stroke her stockings. They kissed deeply until he slid down her body and began licking her pussy. After bringing her off she returned the favor. She knelt in front of her son and took him in her mouth. She sucked him soft then hard. He slid his cock between her tits and stroked between them. She grabbed his cock and jerked him all over her chest. She told him that he could fuck her later. That is another story.

MILF1688 Eternal Rage.mp4

Classic MILF 1141 - Classics Oepipal Complex

Entices you with; Taboo, Older Woman/ Younger Man, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Threesomes.
Rachel was having big problems with her son Alex. At 22 years of age he was a complete sap. He could not let go of his mother’s apron strings and he followed her around with a puppy-like devotion. He even insisted on accompanying her when she went bra-shopping. It was all deeply embarrassing and frustrating for Rachel. The final straw for the mother came when Alex joined her on one of her dates. Unsurprisingly, things did not go well for Rachel that night. Afterward, she sought help by calling her good friend Bella - a hot MILF like herself. Bella was a wild spirit who made a living putting on domination shows. Rachel asked her to come over and put her expertise to work on Alex. With luck she might set him straight and make a man out of him. Rachel certainly hoped so. Alex’s behaviour had affected her private life for many years. Being single and having gone so long without a good hard cock had stretched her patience near to breaking point. She was only too glad when her friend arrived and went off to see Alex while he was alone and moping on the couch. Bella started out by asking him why he was so fawningly devoted to his mother. She tried to convince him that he should be getting out the house and mixing with other women. It was all to no avail. Alex could not think of anything beside his Rachel. She was a goddess to him. Bella realised she had to have to go to plan B. It was to time to get tough and sexy with the drippy young man. Standing dominantly over him, Bella undid her dress and let it fall to reveal herself in a tight, shinny black corset and matching thigh-high boots. Finally Alex seemed to have an inkling that there might be more than woman in the world. But Bella still had work to do. She sat next to Alex - exposing her big tits for his enjoyment while she aggressively pulled his cock out his pants. She knew from experience that this was the surest way to persuade a man. While she stroked Alex’s big member up and down, she ordered him to give his mom some space - or else. Alex was trapped. He was far too much of a sissy to challenge the strong-willed Bella, but his mom was everything to him! He was convinced the two of them needed no one but each other to make them happy. Bella guessed his thoughts. She knew that the only way to really cure Alex was to give him his heart’s desire - his own mother. Rachel had been watching the scene unobserved for some time. Her sex-starved body could not help being turned on by the hot action she had witnessed. Due to her arousal and her own understanding that she alone could influence Alex to behave himself, Rachel entered at her friend’s bidding. Soon she was in the midst of the action - stripped down to her sexy see-through underwear while Alex himself lay naked and ready. The horny mother told him firmly but lovingly to change his ways - at the same time allowing him to suckle and nurse on her beautiful big tits while she and Bella jointly jerked his cock. Alex was at last starting to get the message. He must not smother the woman he loved and lusted after so intensely. On condition that Alex allow her to go out alone and have fun whenever she wanted, Rachel went ahead and sucked his cock. She kissed and licked it with a mother’s sensual loving. Then Bella too got in on the act and expertly continued the young man‘s treat. Next came the biggest treat of all. Getting on to her hands and knees, Rachel invited her son to experience the joy of actually fucking her - something he would get to do again and again if he kept his promise to change his sappy, dependent ways. It was hard for the mother to feign being cross at her son as he shoved his big cock into her hungry pussy and pounded her so skilfully. Her words of chastisement were constantly mingled with groans of pleasure and sudden of bursts of forbidden dirty-talk. It was a very erotic sight for Bella, and she soon became eager to try out the big-cocked mother-lover herself. When her chance finally came, she got on her back and parted her legs wide to take Alex’s member as deep into her pussy as she could. She moaned and taunted him as she fucked her with a virile maturity that belied his clingy personality. At last, at Bella’s begging, the young man pulled his cock out and shot all his creamy white load over the foot of the dominatrix’s black PVC boots. Rachel and Bella had drained him well. And so their mission was finally accomplished. Alex would do everything Rachel said from now on. He was to start by cleaning Bella’s cum-covered boots - while she and Rachel went freely out on the town and hunted down some more good, hard cock.

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , FEMALE DOMINATION , THREESOMESKeywords: taboo , older woman/younger man , boot fetish , high fetish , threesomes , female domination

MILF1141 Classics Oedipal Complex.mp4

Classics MILF 1688 - Eternal Rage

Entices you with; Taboo, MILF, Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Mind Control and Personality Transformation.
Widow Rachel has two sons and a daughter. Their names are Nash, TJ and Paisley. She gives each of them a monthly allowance. While Ace and TJ spend theirs carefully, Paisley squanders hers at once. This leads to her asking her mother and her brothers for more money. All of them refuse her on the grounds that she needs to learn fiscal responsibility. Frustrated, Paisley resorts to black magic to get what she wants. She casts a spell of sexual-possession on her family. Instantly it turns her mother into a taboo-loving slut, and makes her brothers insanely horny. Paisley then sets about entrapping the trio in compromising situations. First up is Nash. Paisley has no trouble at all seducing her spell-effected brother. After she has stroked and sucked his cocked to maximum hardness, her fucks her missionary, cowgirl and doggie style. The last position sees him cum deep in her pussy. Nash is so happily exhausted following the fuck, that he falls back on the bed resting. Paisley takes that moment to take a photograph with him naked. Meanwhile, Rachel is taken a very naughty interest in TJ. The young man welcomes it. While he is soaking in the tub, his mother approaches wearing a silky robe. Sensually she shrugs it off to reveal herself in lingerie. Next she climbs into the warm water with her son and starts soaping his chest. Things quickly snowball from there. Having taken off her bra so that TJ can suckle and fondle her big tits, Rachel lovingly stroke his cock in exchange for him getting between her legs and licking her excited pussy. Made utterly shameless by the spell, the once-reserved mother revels in making taboo dirty-talk with her son. Following much erotic kissing, plenty of mutual caressing, and an erotic titty-job, Rachel climbs on top of TJ and rides his cock to orgasm. Afterwards the happy pair fall resting in each others arms. Neither of notice when Paisley enters and takes photographs of the forbidden scene. Later that night, she finds her mother kissing and cuddling with both her sons at once. With a little movement of her hand she suddenly lifts the spell from all three of them. Returned to their normal states, finding themselves in such an inappropriately intimate situation, Rachel, TJ and Nash display equal confusion and alarm. Paisley then fills in the blanks by showing them her scandalous photographs. Coolly she explains that she will make them public unless her mother and her brothers pool their money to give her an extra big allowance every month. The trio of unwitting taboo-committers can only gasp in horror. Paisley is a very wicked witch indeed.

MILF1668 Mother Corrupts Sons Cock.mp4
Added: Dec 22, 2021 5:25 pm
MILF 1736 - Mother, Revenge Quest

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Entices you with; Taboo Acts, Mother/Son, Blowjob, Trance, Fucking, Facial and Pregnancy.
Dr Rachel Steele learns that her son Johnny has been admitted to the hospital where she works. He was speeding on his motorcycle, crashed, and injured both his legs. When Rachel checks in on him, she is dismayed by his lack of regret over what happened. She has not seen him in over five years - after she kicked him out of the house for refusing to get a job. As she talks to Johnny, lecturing him in vain, she learns that time has not made him any more responsible. Instead of settling down, he has been living by his wits, staying with various girlfriends. However, the last one has just dumped him. Now he is in a tricky situation because he has no where to go when the hospital releases him. That will be very soon because he does not have insurance. Despite her frustrations, Rachel comes to the rescue and lets Johnny move back in with her. There she helps him through his recovery and tries to talk some sense into him regarding his plans for the future. It is during this time that Johnny tells her he is thinking of becoming a stage hipnotist. Skeptical, Rachel challenges to put her in a trance. Johnny does so - sending his mother into a state in which she has no idea of what is really happening to her. From here he makes her stand on one foot and raise her arm. Then he turns sinister in his intentions. Resentful over the way his mother treated him in the past, he decides to get his revenge by turning her into his willing sex-slave. Rather than send him packing like she did in the past, she will live to serve and please him. Rachel herself agrees to these commands made by her son. Shortly after, she is soon dressed in lingerie and stockings, eagerly waiting for him to approach her. What follows is a night of taboo mother-son hipno-sex and foreplay. After passionately embracing, French-kissing and mutually touching with Johnny, the entranced Dr Steele moves over to the bed with him. There she ends up giving his cock a long hungry suck while he exposes her pussy and tits so he can finger and fondle them. Following that, Rachel eagerly fucks her son in the cowgirl, doggy and spoon positions. It is energetic, frenzied stuff that features shaking tits, slapping bodies, moans, gasps, and lots of taboo talk. Sealing it all is a big cumshot - delivered into Rachel's wantonly smiling mouth. But the story does not end with the antics of that night. Many months later, Rachel is seen sporting a pregnancy bump. Still , she kneels beside her son, looking up at him adoringly. For his part, Johnny looks very satisfied with himself. Thanks to his abilities, he has secured a permanent place back home. Never again will he be made to leave. Instead, he will be treated like a god by his mother. Especially in bed.

MILF1736 Mother Revenge Quest.mp4

Fetish 43 - Ass Punishment and Domination

Rachel's daughter Kelsie is a typical 18 year old. She has not done her chores. Rachel comes home from a long day at the office. Her ass is sweaty and smelly from sitting all day in a hot office. Rachel has had it with her daughter's laziness. She has tried grounding, and taking away other things her daughter enjoys, but it never works. Rachel orders her daughter to smell, lick, and worship her smelly, sweaty ass hole. Rachel takes Kelsie into each room of the house, points out what was to be done and orders her to smell, her ass. Rachel finishes off outside to smoke while Kelsie is **** to continue smelling her mother's ass. This ought to teach her.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Fetish 43 Ass Punishment and domination.mp4

MILF 1668 - Mother Corrupts Son's Cock

screenshot

Entices you with; Taboo Acts, Mom, Son, Cock Tease, Stockings, Heels, Vintage Garter, Blowjob, Tit Fuck, Deep Kissing, Cum on Tits and Blooper.
Max makes a surprise visit to his mother over break. During one of their chats it comes out that Rachel is not very happy in her relationship with his father. He travels all the time, months at a time, and does not pay much attention to her when he is home. Bottom line is that she is very lonely. They plan a nice dinner. Max shows up late to Rachel's disappointment. Despite his tardiness Rachel enjoys her dinner time with Max. She is still melancoly. Max decides to snap her out of it. He leads her into the living room, turns on some romantic music and dances with his mother. This perks her right up. Rachel starts to have taboo thoughts and excuses herself and goes upstairs. Little did she know that Max was feeling the same way. The next morning Max was masturbating to his mother's picture that was on her smart phone when she knocked on the door. He quickly tossed the phone and went downstairs. Rachel later found the phone when she was straightening his room. She realized what he had been doing. She decided to satisfy her needs and get back at her absentee husband. She put on sexy lingerie and headed downstairs. She grabbed Max in a good morning hug and shoved his face between her breasts and still walked out without a word. She changed into some hot garter and stockings. She called downstairs to Max asking him to come up. He walked into her bedroom to find her lounging sexily on the couch. He asked why she was dressed like that. She beckoned him to sit and began her seduction. She shrugged off her robe and told him her true feelings. As she rubbed her breasts across his face she could feel his excitement in his shorts. She leaned back and told him to stroke her stockings. They kissed deeply until he slid down her body and began licking her pussy. After bringing her off she returned the favor. She knelt in front of her son and took him in her mouth. She sucked him soft then hard. He slid his cock between her tits and stroked between them. She grabbed his cock and jerked him all over her chest. She told him that he could fuck her later. That is another story.

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: TABOO , MILF , COCK TEASE , BLOW JOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

screenshot

MILF 1709 - Freezing Females, Christmas Dolls
screenshot

Entices you with; Freezing, Posing, O Mouth, Mind Control, Doll Sex, Big Boobs and Robots.
Co-founder of Living Dolls Inc. Jack Moore, whistles a Christmas tune while applying the finishing touches to his new doll. The sexy statue with no name remains in a display case with a sign that reads “Silent Partner”. Soon a door bell rings and Jack heads upstairs to see who it is. Jack answers and sees Lexi, the local Church volunteer knocking door to door to spread the gospel of eternal life and salvation. He invites her in and offers her a drink, she accepts. After sipping on her drink and explaining why she is there, she gets very tired and slumps over. Jack applies a vibrator to her virginal pussy. Lexi breaks and begins to orgasm. Just as she starts to orgasm, Jack stabs her in the chest with a syringe and Lexi halts to a complete stop, frozen forever. The next day Jack old friend Frank and his wife Stacie makes it into town for Christmas. Jack and Frank talk about business and how Jack is handling things since Rachel, his partner disappeared. Jack eventually shows Frank and Stacie his new doll which is Lexi posed on a small pedestal posed like she is praising something above her. While Frank and Stacie are blown away by the realism of the doll, Stacie insults Jack and calls him weird for making these dolls. Stacie eventually tired of being around Jack decides to head to the shower before bed, leaving Frank and Jack who toast to Jack's success. Frank tells Jack that she has not been putting out for months, and Jack decides to change that. While Frank went to bed, Stacie is heading out of the shower and is suddenly in the ass by Jack who surprises her from behind. Stacie freezes solid after letting out a scream. The shock is frozen on her face and Jack tells her that things are going to change. The next morning Frank wakes up alone in the bed and wonders where Stacie is. He heads to the living room and is shocked to see a life size doll replica of Stacie with a note from Jack that it is a gift. After Frank repeatedly told Jack that Stacie was going to have a fit when she saw the doll Jack finally reveals his methods. Frank is shocked yet understands now why all his dolls look so real. Frank helps himself to Stacie by taking her doggy style on the couch and finishing with a blowjob. He then poses her on the ground on all fours and leaves her mouth wide open for future use. Jack returns and is pleased to see that Frank is enjoying his new doll. Jack takes Frank downstairs to show him another statue, except Jack informs Frank that the red head statue in his laboratory is actually his former partner Rachel. Jack shows Frank another statue under a white cloth and reveals Lexi laying down on the gurney. Jack tells Frank that she was a bible thumper and instead he gave her eternal beauty. As Jack helps himself to a blowjob from the immobile bible thumper, Frank poses Rachel on her knees and helps himself to a blowjob. The men trade off fucking both dolls in multiple positions until Frank shoots a load all over Lexi. Jack fills up his former partner's pussy with cum, something he had been wanting to do for a long time. They bring the Lexi and Rachel dolls upstairs. Stacie is right where Frank left her, on all fours with a gaping mouth and thousand yard stare. Jack gets behind her and jams in a silver control module inside her pussy. Jack pulls out a remote and presses a button. Instantly Stacie snaps up in attention. Frank is blown away and offers Stacie to Jack in exchange for the amazing gift of turning his bitchy wife into his own remote controlled sex doll. Jack helps himself and order Stacie to the couch and for a blowjob, Stacie does so robotically. Jack freezes Stacie and gets a blow job from Rachel and Lexi. He finishes on all their faces. The next day Jack receives a call from a customer who wants a Christian doll; he informs them that he's got just the thing. After gazing at Rachel posed in her display, Jack looks at Lexi dress in a church outfit and informs her that the local priest had ordered a Christian doll. Little did Lexi know that the local priest who just bought her was the same own who sent her out to go door to door. Lexi, Stacie, and Rachel who were once living breathing women, now are sex dolls forever. Jack had given these three women what all women dream of, eternal beauty...

Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: FREEZE , FEMALE TRAINING , ORGY , BLOW JOBS , MILF
screenshot

MILF1709 Freezing Females, Christmas Dolls.mp4
Added: Dec 25, 2021 10:50 am
Rachel Steel CLASSICS 15 MORE HOT Family Taboo Vids!

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, SiteRip, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Spying, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Helpless, Cum in Pussy, Titty Fuck, Cum on Pussy, Caught Masturbating, Anal

Classic MILF 1083 - Threesome, Just What the Doctor Ordered - MP4

Rachel was concerned about her son Timmy. The young man had recently inherited the family estate after the of his father. But Rachel felt he was not up to handling it yet. Timmy had been behaving strangely for a while. He seemed to have emotional problems, stayed in his room all the time and never went out with any girls. Most troubling of all for Rachel was the fact that she had spied Timmy taking her worn panties from the laundry hamper and sniffing them. Later the same items would turn up again - smeared with cum. Realizing that Timmy might be fantasing about her, his own mother, Rachel felt it was time to take action. On the recommendation of a friend, she called in the very busty and broad-minded Nurse Starr. Rachel explained the situation to her and introduced her to Timmy before leaving to run an errand. Once Nurse Starr was alone with Timmy, she set about curing his problems in her own unique way. It was clear to her that he was suffering from a struggle between his timid inexperience and his strong sexual needs. All he needed was an older and more experienced woman to initiate him gently into the ways of the flesh. For the horny Nurse Starr, nothing could be easier. After a kindly talk with the young man, she asked him to show her how he masturbated. In order to encourage him, Nurse Starr told him she would let him watch her masturbate herself at the time. The plan worked, and Timmy was soon stroking his big cock to the sight of Nurse Starr as she lay back on the bed and stroking her naked pussy. As a reward for his cooperation, she handed Timmy a pair of his mother's red panties for some extra stimulation. She grabbed his fat cock and stroked it, giving the head some gentle sucks. Next up she shed her jacket and bra so that he could get a load of her big tits while she gave him his first ever blowjob. Between sucks, she asked him about his infatuation for his mother, and managed to get to him open on that front. At the same there was a click at the door and Rachel walked back into the room. Nurse Starr merely smiled at her. Rachel, meanwhile, looked interested rather than shocked at the scene. She had noticed how effective Nurse Starr was being with Timmy, and figured that she could help out, too. Peeling off her lovely dress, Rachel revealed herself in sexy, white lingerie that showed off her every fine curve to her son. She then hopped onto the bed and began sucking his big cock right in front of Nurse Starr. It touched the lady to see such mother-son loving, and she encouraged them heartily as Timmy went on to take Rachel doggy-style, penetrating her deep and sending her into raptures of dirty talk in which she praised the size of his cock and said how much bigger and better it was than his father's. Shortly after, Nurse Starr got a similarly good, hard fucking from the young man. Finally, on having their welcoming faces coated with streams of Timmy's hot creamy cum, the two hot MILFs drew a very positive conclusion about his new condition. As well as being cured and perfectly healthy, he was destined to become one hell of a stud.

Rachel Steele MILF1083 Threesome just what the Doctor Ordered.mp4

Classic MILF 1086 - Threesome, Just What the Doctor Ordered, Part 3 - MP4

Part three of MILF1083.It touched the lady to see such mother-son loving, and she encouraged them heartily as Timmy went on to take Rachel doggy-style, penetrating her deep and sending her into raptures of dirty talk in which she praised the size of his cock and said how much bigger and better it was than his father's. Shortly after, Nurse Starr got a similarly good, hard fucking from the young man. Finally, on having their welcoming faces coated with streams of Timmy's hot creamy cum, the two hot MILFs drew a very positive conclusion about his new condition. As well as being cured and perfectly healthy, he was destined to become one hell of a stud.

Rachel Steele MILF1086 Part 2 Mom Shares Son with Sexy Nurse Stacie.mp4

MILF 1087 - Sexy Sister's Retreat

Rachel and her sister Stacie were a pair of wild and wealthy cougars with an irresistible craving for young cock. Many years ago they had had a constant supply of it when running a special retreat to help sensitive young men overcome their hangups. At first their work had been innocent - mainly confidential talks and outdoor activities. But when the horny siblings realized that sexual frustration was the real cause of their client's troubles, they eagerly set about providing the appropriate "cure". What followed was a blissful period of never-ending stud-fucking for the two MILFs. It seemed to them that they were in heaven. They were making plenty of money, their young men were leaving happy and confident, and they themselves were getting all the great sex they could wish for. But then the dream ended. A powerful local prude got wind of their antics and **** Rachel and Stacie to close their retreat. Over the next few years, the two sisters found it hard to settle for the relative lack of young-man-action in their lives. Then they finally got a break. One day, while sitting at home and battling boredom, they received a phone call from a woman who had found one of their old ads. Rachel was taken by surprise, but she decided to humor the conversation. It turned out that the woman was concerned about her 22 year old, bodybuilder son, Brad. She felt he was too laid back about his future and wished to send him to Rachel and Stacie. With a young stud handed to them on a platter like that, the two MILFs were never going to refuse. When they met Brad at their retreat a few days later, they could have jumped his bones there and then. Only with the greatest discipline could they behave themselves long enough to let him settle in. After that, though, they set about seducing him with a vengeance. Rachel began by putting a porno mag containing naked pictures of herself under his pillow. Looking inside, Brad was blown away by her sexiness. Lust for the red-headed MILF overwhelmed him, and he ended up beating off like crazy to the explicit images of her. Neither did he have much time to get his breath back before the two women were working on him again. Almost every moment of every day they managed to be scantily clad in his presence - their big-titted bodies on luscious display in lacy nightclothes and stars-n-stripes bikinis. By the end of the week, the naughty sisters knew that they had succeeded in filling Brad with an all-consuming desire to fuck them silly. All they had left to do was provide him the opportunity. That came soon after when they were in Rachel's bedroom checking themselves out in some sexy dresses they had recently bought. On entering the room and seeing them, Brad was struck breathless. For Rachel and Stacie, there was now no need to remain coy. They led the spellbound young man over to the bed and lay him down. Rachel told him that she had seen the constant hardons he had been sporting, and that he would not need to jack off to deal with them any more. From now on, she and her sister would take care of his every need. True to their word, the two MILFs went to work. In next to no time, Brad had been stripped naked and was having his cock sucked and stroked with hungry sensuality. Later, Rachel and Stacie went into raptures fucking him cowgirl and doggy style - their hot dresses hanging off and their orgasmic moans filling the room. How they loved the return to the wild old days! They were very sorry it all had to end, but they more than enjoyed the consolation of having their big tits coated with the the young stud's hot, creamy cum! Afterwards, Brad lay exhausted from and happy from the wonder-fucking he had been given by the two hot MILFs. As for the Rachel and Stacie, they were overjoyed at having some young cock once again. Whatever happened in the future, they knew they would never be able to go without it. By hook or crook, they were going to get themselves all the studs they could.

Rachel Steele MILF1087 Rachel and Stacie MILF Sisters help Young Stud.mp4

MILF 29 - Wash for Mother

Mother is in a hurry to leave and you are still in the shower. Despite her telling you to hurry you continue to take your time. She walks into the shower and starts to wash your back. Water splashes on her dress so she takes it off and continues to wash you. She spends a lot of time washing your cock and balls. Mother ends up getting turned on and pulls out her big tits and jerks you off with the soap until you shoot your load in her mouth.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, BLOW JOBS, FUCKING, FACIALS.

Rachel Steele MILF29 Taboo Mom Jerking off her Boy in the Shower.mp4

MILF 103 - Insomnia Handjob

Mother is mad because her son is still up at 3:00 am. She comes in his room to find out why he is still awake. She decides the only way to relax him is to give him a massage. She pulls the sheets down and begins to rub his legs. He gets a huge erection from mother touching him. Mother is aroused. She pulls down his underwear and applies some oil to his cock. Mother knows what will make him rest. She tells him he needs to cum for her. She jerks his cock between her tits. He is so full of cum that he cannot hold it back. Mother verbally teases him until she gets what she wants from him. He shoots a huge load of cum all over mother's hands and tits. Mother licks it up and tells him now he can go to rest.

Rachel Steele MILF103 Taboo Mom Deep Throats Son to help him Cummm.mp4
Added: Dec 27, 2021 10:44 am
MILF 117 - Seamstress Suck Off

Derek ripped a huge hole in his jeans playing basketball. He knew he was going to get them fixed somehow before going home. His buddy Keith lived nearby and his mother knew how to sew. There was also a rumor going around that Keith's mom was good for a handjob or a blowjob if she was in the mood. He decided to take a shot at it. He found that Mrs. Steele was home by herself. He explained his dilemma. As she examined the rip in his pants she commented on the fact that he was not wearing underwear. She told him to drop his pants so she could fix them. As Derek is standing in front of her with his pants around his ankles his cock is eye level with Mrs. Steele's mouth. He takes a chance and makes a sexual suggestion. She just chuckles and grabs his cock. She unbuttons her blouse, lubes up his cock and lets him tit fuck her. She teases him until he is ready to cum and then denies him the pleasure. She makes him jerk off for her as she leans back in her chair and watches. Finally she allows him to play with her tits as he continues to jerk him off. She takes mercy on him and takes over jerking his cock. She continues to jack him off until he cums all over her tits.

Rachel Steele MILF117 Taboo Mom Milking Son all over Big MILF Tits.mp4

MILF 154 - Son Gets Jealous of Mother Going Out

It is Saturday night and MILF Rachel gets dressed to go out and get some cock. Her son questions her about why her skirt is so short and her heels are so high. He tells her he does not like it when she goes out and brings men home. He wants her to stay home with him. Rachel explains she is a mature woman with sexual needs that are not being met. He begs her to stay home with him. She asks him if he is jealous and he reluctantly admits that he is. Rachel hugs him and invites him to sit in the bathroom while she puts her perfume on to make him feel better. He watches his mom in her tight skirt and lace bra and he gets hard. Rachel consoles him and feels his bulge in his pants. She asks him if she is turning him on. He admits that she is. She decides to take care of him before she goes out. Rachel pulls his pants down and strokes his cock slow and gentle. She knows he will cum immediately if she is aggressive. She sucks and licks him, caressing his strong chest and whispering a sweet word to him. She stands up and lifts her skirt so he can see her bare pussy. He slides a finger into her dripping wet pussy as she reaches down and strokes his hard cock. Rachel strokes and sucks him until he tells her he is going to cum, she pulls his load out of him like no other girl has ever done to him, and he loves his sweet mother. Rachel assures him she will be with him all night.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBS , HANDJOBS , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MANKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF154 Mom Milking Son Cumming on Big MILF Tits.mp4

MILF 160 - Cocktail Party Cum Shot

Rachel is attending a small cocktail party at a neighbor's house. She has been lusting after their college bound son for months now. He will be leaving in a couple weeks and this is the last chance she is going to get. She overheard one of the guests say the son was napping in one of the bedrooms. After chatting with one of the other guests for a few minutes she slipped away after he excused himself. She quietly slipped into his bedroom and walked over to his bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and gently placed her hand over his mouth. He immediately woke up in surprise, feeling her hand over his month and her other hand sliding down to grab his cock. She pulled the covers off and started to jerk him off while keeping his mouth covered to muffle his groans. She pulled her hand off his mouth and stuck one of her nipples in its place. He sucked on her tits as she continued to jerk him off. She climbed up on top of him, straddled him and shoved her bare tits in his face. She pulled her dress over her head to reveal that she had nothing on but a skimpy black thong. She reached back and rubbed his cock into her nearly bare ass crack. She changed positions, still covering his mouth, sliding down so her mouth was level with his cock. She slid his long cock deep into her throat over and over. He grabbed her hair and started slamming her mouth down on his cock. She shifted so he could have access to her ass and pussy, which he explored with two of his fingers. She groaned in pleasure as he found her G spot and her pussy continued to get wetter and wetter. She could tell he was getting close to cumming by his shaking legs and pulsing cock. She **** her lips all the way down his cock until they reached his balls when he shot his load. She took a full load right down her throat. She licked her lips, hopped off the bed, grabbed her dress and left the room to rejoin the party. He will have a great story to tell about the neighborhood MILF when he gets to his dormitory.

Related Categories: DEEP THROAT , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , CUM SWALLOWERS , HANDJOBSKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF160 Taboo MILF Jerk off her Boyfriends Son.mp4

MILF 168 - Neighborhood Slut Goes Too Far

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson are church going good neighbors. They didn't approve of their neighbor Rachel Steele but tolerated her because it was the right thing to do. When they found out she was having sex with their son they knew they had to do something drastic to stop her. They went over to her house prepared to do whatever it takes to keep her away from their son. They decided to punish her with sex. They told her if she did not do everything they told her, including stay away from their son, that they would ruin her in the community. She didn't really understand what they had in mind until Mrs. Johnson lifted her dress to reveal a big black strap-on dildo between her legs. Mr. Johnson pulled the belt free of her robe and **** her to her knees. He jerked her nightgown down to expose her big tits. Mrs. Johnson wasted no time pealing off her dress and putting one of Rachel's big tits in her mouth. The foreplay didn't last long because she was **** to her hands and knees; panties pulled down and a fat cock stuck in her mouth. Before she could object Mrs. Johnson slid that big long black cock all the way into her pussy. She was being pushed back and forth on two hard cocks. Rachel being the slut that she was, loved her punishment. Mr. Johnson told his wife to put Rachel on her back and mount her again. He straddled her face, **** her to take his cock and balls into her mouth. Mr. Johnson was getting very turned on watching his wife fuck the neighborhood slut. He reached up and massaged her breasts. She responded by grabbing his hard cock and jerking him off. He sunk back down and **** his ass onto Rachel's mouth making her lick his ass. His wife leaned over and took his cock into her mouth while continuing to pummel Rachel's pussy with her strap-on. They fucked her until she agreed to stay away from their son.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON , THREESOMES , BLOW JOBS , HANDJOBSKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF168 Married Couple Fuck Hot MILF together.mp4

Rachel Steele MILF172 two MILF with Big Tits Milking Repair Man Hard

Rachel Steele MILF172 two MILF with Big Tits Milking Repair Man Hard.mp4
Added: Jan 02, 2022 3:56 pm
MILF 175 - You Don't Need Anyone Besides Mother

Rachel's son has disobeyed her again. She stayed up late waiting for him to arrive. She heard a car pull up and peaked out the window to see her son kissing a girl goodnight. This infuriated her. He thought she would be resting when he entered but she was waiting in the kitchen with her robe on. She scolded him and told him he was in trouble for kissing that girl, and being late too many times. He never stood up for himself when she scolded him and would do whatever she said. She brought him into the kitchen sat him up on the counter and opened her robe to show him her naked body. She held up a small bottle of oil and pulled his pants down, all the time belittling him and telling him she would have to do this to keep him focused on her not other girls. His cock was hard with anticipation on what mother was about to do. She oiled his cock and began stroking it, while lecturing him. He lay back, enjoying what was happening; he had never had any other woman touch him like that. Although it was his mother he was strangely turned on. She oiled up her tits and tit fucked him. He never had a girl do that to him. She taunted him by telling him to blow a big load for her and all would be forgiven. Sucking his cock really got him going he reached for her hair and **** her to take it all, she looked up at him with her big green eyes and smiled, she was moaning and slurping his cock with oil, he spread his legs wider as he felt his cock ready to explode all the while mother telling him to cum for her, she stroked and sucked until she felt her son's breath stop, he came huge amounts in her mouth as she opened wide to catch every shot. Mother told him she would have to do that to him every time he went out so he would be faithful to her.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , BLOW JOBS , FACIALS , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , HANDJOBSKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele MILF175 Jealous Taboo Mom wants her Boy to herself only.mp4

Classic MILF 429 - Mother Takes Charge

Rachel is depressed because her 21 year old son has been complaining about her dressing too sexy. She was all dressed up one night to go out and he told her she looked like a slut. Since her divorce, Rachel has let her son be the man of the house. He told her to pack up all her short skirts and heels. She was to dress like a mom. Rachel ran to her room crying from her son's disapproval. The next day Rachel was packing her sexy clothes when her slutty MILF friend Keri came over. Rachel was weeping and Keri wanted to know what was wrong. Rachel told Keri what her son ordered her to do. Keri was in total charge of her son and convinced Rachel to take charge too. Rachel took some time to think it over and realized Keri was right. After all Rachel was the one who worked and took care of him. He did not seem to appreciate that. Rachel and Keri went to the bedroom to transform her. Rachel's son was watching TV like always. Rachel pranced out in the shortest revealing dress she had. She was wearing stilettos too. She sauntered by her lazy son and flipped her hair. Her son yelled at her and reminded her he ordered her to stop that. She posed sexy in front of him, smiling. He ordered her again. Rachel walked over to him and sat on the edge of the coffee table, her legs slightly apart with no panties on. Her son was outraged. Rachel calmly told him she was in charge now and would dress and fuck who ever she pleased. He protested. Rachel called Keri; she came in and sat next to Rachel. Keri was a slut to Rachel's son. Rachel and Keri saw his erection and decided to take advantage. They pulled his shorts off and began sucking his cock. Rachel told him he has a real slut for a mom now. Keri smiled and they finished him off. Rachel ordered him to cum on their faces, like sluts. He knew now, mother was in charge. 12 minutes long, 3 minutes free.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , BLOW JOBS , THREESOMES , FACIALSKeywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob , mother son

Rachel Steele MILF429 Mom Shares Son with her Friend.mp4

Classic MILF 472 - Brad Cums for a Visit

Brad is a friend of the family. He has been away at college for several years. Now he has two weeks off and has decided to pay a visit. Rachel is there to greet him at the door. She gives him a warm hug and leads him into the living room. She explains that her son is at football practice and will be back later in the evening. They sit down on the living room couch and talk. Rachel suspects Brad is feeling rough from his long flight and tells him that he is welcome to use the bathroom to freshen up. Brad thanks her and prepares for a shower. In the bathroom, Brad sees a pair of Rachel's used panties in the hamper. He picks them up. He has always had a crush on Rachel. They were sat close on the couch and he was turned on seeing her in such a low cut stop and short skirt. He cannot resist sniffing her scent on her panties. It excites him so much that he jerks off and shoots a thick wad of cum in them. He then returns them to the hamper and finishes his shower. Rachel is reading in the living room when Brad returns wearing just his towel. He asks her if it is okay for him to take a nap. Rachel says it is fine. She is prepared him a bed for that purpose. Brad thanks her again and goes to lie down. After he is gone, Rachel lets out a breath. Brad sure has gotten cute! Later, Rachel is tidying the bathroom. She goes through the laundry and discovers her cum stained panties. Rachel is a smart woman and she quickly figures out what happened. Her pussy gets wet. She licks some of Brads cum off of her panties and sits on the edge of the tub to play with herself. After pulling out her breasts and tweaking her nipples, she lifts her skirt, pulls her panties aside, and masturbates herself to a sweet orgasm. But Rachel wants even more. She takes the cum stained panties into the room where Brad is napping. Only the towel covers him. Rachel goes straight for his cock and caresses it until he awakes. Before Brad can speak, Rachel holds out the panties and asks him why he came in them. Brad stammers that he did it because he was stressed. You know what I think of that? Rachel replies. What? Brad asks. Rachel answers by licking all his cum off the panties and running it over her lips. Brad lies stunned as Rachel joins him on the bed. She straddles him briefly, then sits up and pulls her breasts out of her top so that he can suck on them. Brad does so eagerly. Rachel then strips down to her underwear. She slides between Brads legs and sucks and jerks his cock until he shoots a load all over her face. It is the second dose shes had from him in a day. She will be looking for more of the same from him over the next two weeks!

Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , MASTURBATION , BLOW JOBS , CUMSHOTS , FACIALS

Rachel Steele MILF472 Mom and Son Smelling Panties.mp4
Added: Jan 04, 2022 12:39 am
MILF 596 - Momma's Boy Training, Prostate Milking

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Part three of MILF 593. She laid Norman down and put on a glove. Rachel explained that with love also comes pain. She was to milk him dry and use her fingers in his ass to stimulate his prostate. Rachel knew this technique would drain every drop he had. Rachel oiled up his cock and his tight ass and went to work. She was soft spoken and steady with her actions until Norman was ready to cum. Rachel told him to wait and hold her panties to his cock to cover them in cum. Her reward to him for being obedient was he could have those wet cummy panties for the night. Rachel has only begun to train Norman to be out on his own.

Category: PROSTATE MASSAGE
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , HANDJOBS , CUMSHOTS , FEMALE DOMINATION

Rachel Steele MILF596 Rimjob Ass Fingering.mp4

Classic Smoking 03 - Horny Smoking Mother

Part one of three. Rachel came home to find her on on her bed jerking off and sniffing her panties. She yelled at him and humiliated him. He apologized but he could not hide his attraction to her any longer. She was a bitch and decided to take advantage of his weakness. Rachel slowly undressed in front of him, like a stripper. She ordered him to continue to jack off. She got down to sexy lingerie and teased him some more. She became bored so she lit up a long white cigarette. She blew smoke in his face and laughed. His cock grew harder. Rachel knew he had a smoking fetish. She oiled his cock up and stroked it, blowing smoke on it to drive him wild. Rachel put her cigarette in her pussy and in her ass to display for him. She sucked his cock a bit and smoked the whole time. He wanted to cum but Rachel made him wait. She wanted to tease him more.

Category: SMOKING
Keywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob , blowjob , fantasy , role play

Rachel Steele Smoking03 Smoking Fetish Mom Smokes Cigarette for Son

Rachel Steele Smoking03 Smoking Fetish Mom Smokes Cigarette for Son.mp4
Proper Cock Inside Your Wife HD 1080p

MILF, Big Tits, Russian, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Female Domination, Handjob, Cum on Tits

You're wearing a satin robe and nightie that your husband bought for your birthday. "Thanks so much. I really love it!" Running your hands over your body, you say how nice and sexy it feels. "I have a little surprise for you. I found this hot guy and I'd like to put on a little show for you. You want me to enjoy myself on my birthday, don't you? You just sit down on the bed and relax." You walk out of the room and come back in a moment later, leading a guy by the hand and you're smiling excitedly. "Oh, don't mind him, he's just going to watch". You start kissing and the guy has his hands all over you. He starts stripping off. You take your robe off and let it fall to the floor. "How do you like my sexy little nightie?" The guy says he really likes it and keeps kissing you and rubbing you up and down.

You take his trousers down and smile "Oh, wow, you're so much bigger than my husband." You take the robe and d**** it over his cock and start gently rubbing it. "Oh my, you must really like this, your cock is so hard." You lead the guy over to the bed and get on top of him. "Mmm, it feels so good having a proper cock inside me." You start riding him slowly. Then you change to doggy style position. You smile over to the camera and say how good it feels. Then you lie on your back and the guy fucks you for a while and then he finishes on your front. You show the camera all the cum that's down the front of your nightie. "Oh, no, it looks like you'll have to get me another one. You can keep buying me sexy lingerie and if you're lucky, I'll let you watch while I get fucked by proper guys." Then you start laughing.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

That was amazing! You got every little detail right.

Thank you! I can't find any fault with it, it was pretty much perfect!

Category: SILK & SATIN
Related Categories: FUCKING, HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, LINGERIE.
Keywords: custom clip, bare legs, cowgirl sex, pov sex, doggy style.

442 Proper Cock inside your Wife 1080p.mp4
Added: Jan 08, 2022 12:01 pm
Rachel Steel CLASSICS 15 HOT Family Taboo Vids!

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Sisters, Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, SiteRip, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blackmail, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Spying, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Helpless, Cum in Pussy

MILF 601 - **** Ncest, No One is Perfect

Rachel had been married for 20 something years to the same man. Now in her 40's she began to feel her wild side reappear. She went out to the bars, dressed provocatively and was becoming a huge concern to her husband. He worked as a lawyer and was gone all the time. Rachel was starved for the attention. She wanted and got it from younger men whenever she wanted. Her husband did not know how to control his sex starved wife and he called her sister Stacie. Stacie had divorced her husband for cheating on her and raised her perfect son Brent alone and away from everything. She was the treasurer of the church and had become a pillar of society. Her son was an honor roll student and was always at his mother's side. When Stacie heard the news of her sister's behavior she was shocked. Stacie told John to send her to stay for a while and she would straighten her out. Rachel arrived wearing a short skirt, red stockings, high heels and a very low cut tight top. Stacie tried not to judge her sister as she knew she must just be lost and in need of proper guidance. Rachel's entrance shocked Brent. He stood up to greet his aunt and Rachel admired how he had grown. She hugged him pulling him close pushing her huge tits against his chest. She slapped his ass and told him how cute he was. Stacie was mortified. Rachel plopped down on the couch throwing a leg up on the arm of the sofa. She did not have underwear on! Stacie gave Rachel a little speech on how they lived, their moral's and how she was to dress and behave in front of her son. Brent covered his red face. Rachel rolled her eyes and said she would behave. A few weeks went by and Rachel could not stand the way the two of them were so goody goodys. One afternoon when they were at church Rachel snooped, looking for some skeletons in their perfect closets. She went to Brent's room first. She found a porn magazine of older woman. It so happened that during her wild getaways she did a porn shoot for that particular company. There she was right on the cover! She snooped some more and found Brent's cum towel. Next she went to Stacie's office. There she found a bank statement from the church, apparently Stacie had been embezzling funds from the church! Rachel knew she had control now. Time to take control of this little farce of a family. They returned to find Rachel dressed like a slut and drinking booze right out of the bottle. Stacie began to lecture Rachel and told her about going to church. Rachel produced her evidence and Stacie went ballistic. She tried to argue her way out of everything as Brent clutched his head in his hands apologizing. Rachel had busted them both. She slowly made her way over to Brent and she pulled out her tits. He gazed at them with wide eyes. She slid her leg in between his legs, rubbing his hard on. Stacie yelled at her to stop but Rachel reminded her who was in charge now. After teasing poor Brent she pulled his cock out and started sucking him in front of her prude sister. Stacie could barely bring herself to look. She took Stacie to the bedroom making her change from the frumpy dress into slutty lingerie. She brought her back to the living room where Brent sat. From then on it was a sex circle of ncest with Rachel being the ring leader. She **** Stacie to suck her son's fine hard cock, then she showed him how to eat her pussy. Brent followed along. He was sheltered and blown away at his crazy aunt Rachel. Rachel licked her nephew's cock alongside her sister, then she had Stacie fuck her son encouraging him to fuck as many ways as possible. Finally after several **** orgasms from Stacie, Brent was jerked off to cum all over his mom's face as Rachel held his exploding cock laughing. She stood up, adjusted her top and told them things would be different from now on after all, NO ONE IS PERFECT!

Rachel Steele 601 Threesome with my Sister and her Son.mp4

Blowjob gets a Raise for Everybody

Rachel is a secretary. Some of her female coworkers approach with a suggestion. The women all need raises but the boss is being stingy. They all agree that she would have the best chance of convincing him because he is a tan. Assuring the girls that she will get the raises she goes to the boss's home and has the maid let her in. Mr. Cox arrives home for lunch and is very surprised to see her. She tells him she is there on behalf of all the women at work and requests a raise for the secretary pool. Mr. Cox makes an excuse, Rachel asks if there is any thing she can do to change his mind. Looking at her tits in her tight blouse, he wavered. Rachel said, “if you give us the raise I will give you the hottest tit fuck and handjob you've ever had.” Mr. Cox agreed and reached for her tits. He tells her after the tit fuck he will sign; she slams him to the floor and gives him the handjob and tit fuck of his life. She throws in some deep-throat to seal the deal. He blows his load all over her. Rachel with cum all over her tits hands him the paper and he signs it, she got them all a huge raise.

Keywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele HJ100 MILF Milks her Boss off for Raise.mp4

Business Beat off

Rachel likes to beat off guys from work, it releases her tension. Watch her tease him until he whines like a baby. She looks into the camera to tease you as well. Rachel brings him to the edge a few times. She exposes herself and plays mind games with him. He is crying like a baby when she finishes him off. Rachel leaves him strapped to the table with his pants down and cum all over himself.

Keywords: damsel in distress , **** orgasm , bound , gagged , blindfolded , overpowered , against her will , tied , cumshot , facial , oral , handjob

Rachel Steele HJ163 Legendary MILF Milking Cock.mp4

Buxom Struggling Bimbos

A masked thief bursts into Rachel's office while she is going over some papers with her secretary Stacie. He ties them back-to-back on a couple of chairs, gags them, and then flees the scene - leaving the two women helpless. Watch the sexy, bespectacled MILFs struggle to free themselves from the silk cords that bind them at legs and shoulders. Listen to them moan and whimper in vain through the cloth that covers their mouths. See their bodies writhe and their big tits heave with the effort. Then, as their sharp office clothes are shaken off by their movement, enjoy the sight of the two damsels reduced to nothing but their underwear and their high heels. Get a load of the long delicious close ups of their tits jiggling in their bras, and their shapely legs trying to kick loose in their silky suspenders. But no amount of noise or struggling will set them free. The authorities will find quite a scene when they arrive at Rachel's office.

Category: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

Rachel Steele Fetish129 Helpless Sisters.mp4

Confession of a Schoolgirl

Rachel has been hiding a secret. She attends catholic school for girls. The only time she is around boys is at church. She has been having urges that she cannot control and is acting out on them. The priest from her church has been counseling her and she asked him to come to her house for a confession. She couldn’t tell him at the church. The priest asked her to kneel down and confess, Rachel could not say the words. He asked her to draw a picture, she couldn’t, he asked her to write it down but she was too embarrassed and ashamed. Father Mike told her to demonstrate the behavior, she agreed. Rachel knelt before the priest and opened her book bag, inside was sexual lubricant she found in her mom’s bedside table. She confessed that she saw pictures of her mother doing the act she was trying to demonstrate. The priest told her to show him what it was. Reluctantly she lifted his heavy black robe and took his cock in her tiny innocent hand. Father Mike was shocked. Rachel told him she had been doing this to all the alter boys at the church and she and the boys liked it, so how could it be bad? He told her to continue so he could come to a decision. She jerked his cock until it was very erect; the father had never seen this action before. Rachel confessed she also like to lick the boys cocks and put them in her mouth, she told him they wanted more but she always said no to the. Rachel kept jerking Father Mike’s cock until he exploded; she opened her mouth to catch his cum. She told him that was the most she had ever had, his cum filled her pretty mouth and dripped down her chin to her breasts. Father Mike was astonished and had never had this kind of dilemma to deal with, he told her he would pray on it and she should be at the church the next day for his decision.

Rachel Steele HJ96 I was a Bad Girl Father.mp4