Author
viktorsoprer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 15, 2023 4:54 pm
Larkin Love - Son Creampies Mom On His Birthday

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:36:59 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 355.5 MB

screenshot

Download From FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: May 15, 2023 9:42 pm
Vanessa Cage (My Hot New Stepmom / Pt 1-5 / 06.03.19)

screenshot

screenshot

Scene One: Mom is HornyMy step-mom Vanessa has been going through a lot lately and she really needs someone to vent to... Late one night, after my dad falls asleep, she sneaks in to my bedroom and decides to vent to me about my dad... "Your dad just hasn't been pleasing me lately," she begins to tell me... But I saw that he bought her a new car just last week and he's always taking her on vacation and giving her money for girls trips! What else could she want?! She explains to me that she really wants someone to please her sexually. She starts to rub my cock over my pajama pants... "whoa, whoa, whoa!!" I shout, but I can't help the fact that my cock is getting harder... I can see her nipples through her nightgown as well, and I can't stop staring at them... "Have you ever gotten a blowjob from a girl at school?" she asks me... "Not from anyone who looks like you!" I tell her. She pulls my cock out and then she pulls her big tits out from underneath her nightgown and I can't help but play with them... She starts to suck my cock while I play with her big, natural tits and I can't help but explode inside of her pretty mouth! She swallows every last drop of my cum and even lets me grab her big tits again before she goes back to bed, next to my snoring father...Scene Two: Cheating on My HusbandI am doing my homework in my bedroom one afternoon when my step-mom comes storming in! Vanessa starts screaming about how my dad has been cheating on her with his assistant and THAT is why he hasn't been having sex with her! "She's older than me too! She's some MILF with big, fake tits and glasses! I didn't even think that that was his type!" she keeps shouting... "Screw your homework and screw me instead!!" She pulls her army green dress off of her body and asks me to take my pajama pants off, so she can suck my dick for a little bit... She tells me that I don't have to go to school tomorrow and that makes me happy, so I want to make her happy as well! "You know what would be funny? If I creampied you and then we saved some for him..." I tell her. "Yeah, I'll rub some of your cum on my lips and then kiss him when he gets home!" she says to me. Damn, she must be really mad at him!! "Come and fuck your step-mommy," she says, as she lays back on the bed and spreads her legs for me. My cock is so hard just looking at her pussy and her big tits. I shove my cock deep inside of her pussy and it feels so warm and tight! "Can we try it from behind?" I ask her... She gets up to move in to the doggystyle position but she sucks my cock again before she does. God, my step-mom is SO hott! My dad is crazy for cheating on her. "You're such a good step-son making sure your step-mom is happy!" she moans, as her ass shakes back and forth on my cock... "It's so wrong but it feels so right! I want you to give me that huge load inside of my pussy!" she begs... I cum deep inside of her pussy and it feels so good!Scene Three: My New GirlfriendMy dad is in the shower before work, and my step-mom Vanessa is hanging out in some sexy, turquoise lingerie. She pulls me in to her bedroom... "Your dad takes the longest showers! Don't you want to have sex with your step-mom?!" she asks me. At first I am hesitant because I am really nervous about my dad coming out of the shower and catching us! But she pulls her big tits out from under her lingerie and I am easily convinced... She starts to suck my cock and I am getting really turned on! I ask her if we can do it from behind first, but then I change my mind... "Lets do it with you on your back first!" I tell her. I start to fuck my step-mom, and she promises me that if my dad catches us and disowns me then she will take care of me. That makes me feel a little bit better about doing this behind my dad's back... "That's a good boy! Fuck your step-mommy!" she moans. "It's so hott knowing that your father is just a couple of feet away from us!" Her big tits keep bouncing up and down while I fuck her hard. I keep fucking her until I get close to cumming... then I pull out and explode all over her face!!Scene Four: Video RevengeMy dad is in the shower before work, and my step-mom Vanessa is hanging out in some sexy, turquoise lingerie. She pulls me in to her bedroom... "Your dad takes the longest showers! Don't you want to have sex with your step-mom?!" she asks me. At first I am hesitant because I am really nervous about my dad coming out of the shower and catching us! But she pulls her big tits out from under her lingerie and I am easily convinced... She starts to suck my cock and I am getting really turned on! I ask her if we can do it from behind first, but then I change my mind... "Lets do it with you on your back first!" I tell her. I start to fuck my step-mom, and she promises me that if my dad catches us and disowns me then she will take care of me. That makes me feel a little bit better about doing this behind my dad's back... "That's a good boy! Fuck your step-mommy!" she moans. "It's so hott knowing that your father is just a couple of feet away from us!" Her big tits keep bouncing up and down while I fuck her hard. I keep fucking her until I get close to cumming... then I pull out and explode all over her face!!Scene Five: Phone Call RevengeVanessa calls me in to my parent's bedroom to tell me how she hasn't sent my dad the pictures or videos yet. She tells me how they're really hot but she is also really nervous to send them. She wants to send him the pictures and videos right now, because she knows that once he sees them he will be very upset and probably call her... and she wants me to be there fucking her, as she talks to my dad on the phone! I start laughing and I agree to go along with her evil plan. "Do you wanna see my tits?" she asks me, and of course I say yes... She rubs her hand over my boxer shorts and my dick starts to get harder and harder. She pulls my cock out and starts to give me a blowjob, "Don't you love it when your step-mom sucks your cock?!" she asks me. "There's nothing better!" I tell her. My dad starts to text her back and tells her that he is coming straight home from work! But he does have an hour long drive home... so she keeps sucking my cock! She picks up her phone again and starts to call my dad as she is sucking my cock... "Hey babe! Do you know what I'm doing right now? I'm sucking your son's cock and I'm doing it in our bed!" she says to my dad on the phone! She knows exactly how to get revenge... and she tells him that she is going to divorce him! "Hey sweetie, do you want to put that cock inside of me?!" she asks me, while she is still on the phone with my dad!! I start to fuck her on my dad's side of the bed, while she keeps moaning in to the phone. She also tells my dad that she is going to take me with her when they get divorced! I definitely can't say no to that! She hangs up the phone so we can keep fucking before my dad gets home from his long drive home from work... I keep fucking her hard until I cum all over her face... and then she takes pictures of my cum all over her face! "I can't wait to send these pictures to your father!" she says...

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:57:39 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.25 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: May 25, 2023 2:58 am
2018-05-10-Singlemom-002

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:33:45 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 613 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: May 27, 2023 2:36 am
2018-06-01-Mutualunderstanding

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:16:07 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 271 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jun 02, 2023 4:05 pm
2018-07-20-Fdnewarrangement

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:14:46 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 283 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 15, 2023 9:19 am
Mandy Flores - Mom and Son Try Anal (8/13/17)

screenshot

screenshot

You hand mother your half finished report and tell her you can't focus. As she is looking over your work she notices the huge bulge in your pants. At first she looks shocked, but quickly you can see that she is thinking of a way to "help" you with your problem. She explains that she can let you use her ass to relieve your pressure so you can focus again. "Doing anal isn't like having real sex, I won't enjoy it I'm sure, and that will make it ok." You aren't sure you want to do this with her but your hormones take over. She decides to wet your cock with her mouth, and you really like that and ask if she can do that longer, which she does for you. After that, She bends over and pulls up her dress, reminding you to go slow because she has never done this before. Once you get inside her hot beautiful ass you are overcome with the drive to pump away at her uncontrollably! She reminds you as she grimaces that you need to slow down, but each time you do your cock takes over again. You ask her where you should cum and she tells you to pull out and shoot it on the floor, she will clean it up for you, but you can't help it, you plunge your cock deeper and deeper into her as you unload every last drop of your load inside her! She protests, but tells yo it's ok, hands you back your paper and kisses you goodnight.She spreads open her legs to show you her soaking wet pussy, dipping her fingers inside and spreading her beautiful pussy lips, while rubbing her toes on your shorts against your obvious erection. She then takes out her big soft breasts and guides your had to touch her nipples. She pulls out your cak and begins stroking it, lubing it up with your the wetness from her pussy, and then sucks it clean before offering to bend over and let you enter her. You can't help but plunge your cock deep inside her and look down at her perfect asshole in complete shock at what is happening. She says we can do this all the time. She flips onto her back and tells you she wants to feel your hot cum shooting inside her and moments later you unload your swollen balls like never before inside the only woman you have ever truly loved! Her face is a picture of joy as you pull out and she feels it drip[ping out of her pussy and across her asshole, you watch your cum travel in beautiful HD from her pussy to the bed..........Mandy Flores

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:12:39 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 562.1 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 15, 2023 11:38 am
Serena Hill & Armani Black - The Test

screenshot

screenshot

A petite teen girlfriend has been teasing her boyfriend for the past month. She tells him it's not time yet but he doesn't understand why.. He doesn't know that he has to pass her step mom's test first.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:20:39 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 783.2 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 15, 2023 4:16 pm
Willow Ryder - The Weekend Trip

screenshot

screenshot

A step brother and little sister navigate sleeping arrangements on a weekend family vacation.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:28:41 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.03 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 5:35 am
Cory Chase (More Than Imagine)

screenshot

screenshot

Don't think you can get away with anything while I'm staying here this week. I'm your mom's best friend. I'll tell her if you're not doing your homework or if you misbehave. She told me to keep a very close eye on you.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:28:14 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 994 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 8:00 am
Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase (Free Use Catching Up / Parts 1-4)

screenshot

screenshot

After Shower Sex

screenshot

Time of Clip: 01:00:20 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.57 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 10:26 am
Sofie Marie - Sibling Rivalry 2: Double Dip

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:44:14 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.54 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 8:08 pm
Brianna Banks - No Words Necessary

screenshot

screenshot

Part One

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:32:24 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 432.7 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 3:26 am
Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase (Free Use Step Family - Too Many Steps / Parts 1-4)

screenshot

screenshot

Fucking My New Step Sister

screenshot

Time of Clip: 01:16:15 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.26 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 5:49 am
Annika Eve, Cory Chase - A Daughter Broken

screenshot

screenshot

Scene One: ViolatedAnnika is a good student but has a very bad attitude. She thinks she runs this house and constantly back talks to her Mother. This all ends today! I wait for her to go to bed and check up on her a couple minutes later. She has always been a heavy sleeper. I pull back her sheets, lift and drop her arms. She is out like a light, I then take offer her PJ's and touch her all over.I slip my cock in just as she wakes. She is not sure what is happening but I do. I tell her to keep quiet and not to wake up her mother. I suck her big tits, fuck her from the front and back... Then stream a hot load inside of her. She crawls up into a ball and is left to wonder why all this happened...She will soon find out...Scene Two: It's for breakfastThe next day is horrifying for Annika... She tries to walk into the kitchen like nothing happened, but in the back of her mind it's all she can think about. I see her and pounce, pulling her arms behind her back and pressing her over the counter. "We shouldn't be doing this" Annika breathes in terror.She gasps as I grope her perky tits and pull down her tight clothes. I raised such a hot daughter, I think to myself as I slide my cock into her to fuck. Her exposed nipples press into the cold counter as she pleads with me. With my cock pumping into her, her body betrays her and she cums. With her pussy tightening in orgasm, I shoot a big load inside of her and tells her to get ready for school.Scene Three: Daddy is in chargeAfter she comes home from school Annika tries to run to her room. But I catch her and throw her to the couch. "Your still not a woman yet" I tell her as I pull off her clothes. Annika doesn't understand as I violate her young innocent body.Her eyes close and she takes the fucking. She has no choice, she can't fight back, she can't stop me from having her. Her body makes her cum as her mind screams in protest. I use her and make her get to her knees for her special treat. Covered in cum Annika wonders if this is all over or just the beginning of something more terrible than she can even imagine.Scene Four: Showing momAnnika is curled up on her bed on the edge of tears when her mom finds her. She tells her mom everything that happened over the last few days. Slowly Cory makes her tell her every dirty detail, having Annika touch Cory where her dad touched her. Showing her mom where dad fucked her. With her daughter half naked on the bed, Cory takes off her dress and gropes Annika's young perfect tits.Annika's in shock as her mom touches her and I walk into the room. There's no escape as we both lay her down on the bed and spread her legs. "This is gross mom!" Annika shouts, but we don't care. We make her cum on my cock, teasing her and touching every inch of her hot body. Mom forces her to say. "I want your cum daddy, feed me" With a disgusted look on her face I shoot a big load all over her. "Give mommy a nice big kiss" Cory tells her and makes out with her. Looks like there is no end in sight for Annika's nightmare.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:50:12 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.87 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 8:15 am
Sofie Marie - Yummy Step Mom

screenshot

screenshot

A collection of 4 Episodes from the Yummy Step Mom Series Starring Sofie Marie by Yummygirl StudiosYummy Step Mom Ep 1 SwordfightSofie Marie is every boy's favorite step mom! She like to play dress up and tucks you in at night. Johnny still wants to play at bedtime, so Sofie plays "sword fight" on last time before bed. Then she puts Johnny's sword in her mouth and blows him so he can get to sleep before his father gets home. POVYummy Step Mom Ep 2 Tickle MeSofie is Johnny's fun step mom. Her daughter, Cindy, Johnny's step sister is off to college with Johnny's dad, so his step mom is tucking him in. She misses her daughter so she puts on her "Tickle Me" panties. She and Johnny have a tickle match and she pulls out his penis and sucks him dry with a messy cum load on her face. POVYummy Step Mom Ep 3 Caught Jerking OffSofie walks in on her stepson David jerking off to a Playboy. David is very embarrassed, but Sofie is kind, to him. She toys to make him feel better by taking about the girls in Playboy and asking him if she could have been a Playmate. She strips for him to show him her shaved pussy. She then offers to help him finish his masturbation by blowing him. David blows his big load all over his step mom's face. She loves it! POVYummy Step Mom Ep 4 Nocturnal ReleaseAfter a night out partying without her husband, Sofie Marie is checking on Brian, her stepson. She notices he has a boner in his pj's and this turns her on! She can't not touch herself looking at her step son's big dick, and she gets off fingering herself by the bed. She feels Brian needs help with his nocturnal release, so she gets on the bed and sucks her son's cock dry. Sofie is unaware that her husband has installed a Nanny cam, so that is one view of the action. Brian does wake up, but doesn't tell Sofie. This POV view is part 2 of the video! 2 views of the action.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:47:44 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.04 GB

screenshot