Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 09, 2022 1:38 pm
screenshot

Harley LaVey - Try to Resist

Duration: 14 min 46 s / Size: 807 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Something I always find so entertaining, is when men tell me that they have free will over their urges when it comes down to me. I enjoy this little fantasy, and I also enjoying challenging them to prove it to me. Just like you will for me, right now. It's simple really, all you have to do is watch me talk to you, and stand in front of you, and NOT stroke your cock to me. It's that easy! . Want to be noticed? Make yourself seen with a tribute for your Queen!

Tags: Blonde, Femdom, Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Bisexual Encouragement, Joi Fantasy, Big Tits

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 09, 2022 2:27 pm
screenshot

Goddess Poison - Slave Cock Training Intimate JOI

Duration: 17 min 25 s / Size: 928 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You wanted it- I provided it... SIMPLE! Worship Poison in an intimate setting, No flashing, no spirals, just you and I and My clear instructions to STROKE! Im testing a simple clip out, to keep the average sub sustained between My heavy mindfucks! So the success of this clip will determine if I carry on making simpler styles! I rather enjoyed this intimate style so I know you will LOVE it! Slave cock training - Emptying those balls without losing the magic!

Tags: Intimate, Goddess Poison, Slave Training, Joi, Pov

Added: Apr 10, 2022 3:08 am
screenshot

Harley LaVey - Pump to My Perfect Body

Duration: 8 min 54 s / Size: 1.26 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The most mouth watering tease that I have given to you yet! You better be prepared to sweat, because this is a JOI and tease that you will never forget! Pumping and worshipping every inch of my body! . Show appreciation to your divine Goddess.

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Pov, Joi, Ass Worship, Blonde, Verbal Humiliation, Body Worship, Tit Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement

Added: Apr 10, 2022 4:09 am
screenshot

Harley LaVey - Born To Be Submissive

Duration: 7 min 29 s / Size: 370 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Some of us are born leaders, some of us are born genius, and some of us are born submissive. There is just nothing that you can do about it. You're a beta male who's main role in life is to serve on his knees. Considering you are now kneeling in front of me, you should feel privileged to be given such an opportunity. . Want to be noticed for once in your pathetic existence? Make yourself seen with a tribute for your Queen!

Tags: Submissive Male, Pov, Blonde, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Beta Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Apr 10, 2022 5:45 am
screenshot

Janira Wolfe - Bust 'em With Brass And Ignore Your Instincts

Duration: 35 min 36 s / Size: 1.52 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I know what you're thinking: "OMG! I wish She would kick me with those spiked shoes!" And that thought is a perfect example of why I will NOT be kicking you in these $1000 spiked Louboutins. There's no consideration for Me and My shoes in that thought, and both should be considered before yourself... a concept that's all-too-often lost on pathetic fucking masochists like yourself. So, now that you know what will not be happening, let Me tell you what will be happening. It's time for you to accept who you really are: a fucking freak who likes having his manhood beaten by beautiful Women. Freaks like you only deserve pain, because that's what you 'enjoy', and moreover, do not deserve to ever think of themselves as anything but below the Women you so desire to beat you. So, you are going to inflict your own CBT exactly the way I instruct it, and you are going to keep going until I believe your ego has been broken down enough to actually be of use and enjoyment to Me. This instruction progresses from sensually sadistic to down right fucking cruel. your instincts are going to tell you to stop. No human being should be able to abuse themselves in the way I want you to for Me. you are going to ignore those instincts and do it anyway. Purchase only if you're truly ready, and don't say I didn't warn you.

Tags: CBT Fantasy Instruction, Extreme Domination, Brunette Goddess, CBT Fantasy, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship

Added: Apr 10, 2022 7:11 am
screenshot

Goddess Poison - Homewrecker CEI Yummm

Duration: 8 min 28 s / Size: 372 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Ewww, your Wife tastes DISGUSTING! She's so gross, she probably makes it that way on purpose to stop you going near her pussy though right?! Its nothing like my perfect pussy is it! I Think its time that you swapped her pussy juices for something better, YOURS! Swallow yourself out of the gene pool beta and make me proud!

Tags: Goddess Poison, Cum Eating Instruction, Homewrecker, Cei, Pov

Added: Apr 10, 2022 1:46 pm
screenshot

Eva de Vil - Pleasure And Purpose

Duration: 12 min 24 s / Size: 739 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Switch off your brain and surrender. My videos are designed to weaken your mind, dissolve your defenses and rewrite your subconscious. It feels good, doesn't it? Of course, that's how I get you. Clip after clip, less and less effort is required from me to languish your resistance, because you've already been so deeply mind washed by me that you easily give in. I massage my desires into your brain until you believe that they're your own. Your purpose is to stroke, worship and serve. You will please me. You will earn your orgasm through obedience. Pump and tease your cock exactly the way I show you to. The moment you cum, you will relinquish all resistance and fully accept your purpose.

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Femdom Pov, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship, Lotion Fetish, Eva De Vil, Pov, Topless

Added: Apr 10, 2022 2:11 pm
screenshot

Goddess Alexandra Snow - 100 Slaps

Duration: 7 min 58 s / Size: 466 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I think we've been too kind to your balls as of late. Let's change that. I want you to grab a crop or crop-like object. Then you're going to start slapping those jewels of yours. One after the other, I want you to lay into your balls until your eyes water. I want you to slap them 100 times total. You've been under the impression that your balls should be used as an accessory to your pleasure. I want you to forget this notion. Your balls are meant only for pain.

Tags: Cbt Instruction, Fetish, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Goddess Snow, Alexandra Snow, Femdom Pov, Big Tits

Added: Apr 10, 2022 2:36 pm
screenshot

Xev Bellringer - The Intimacy Retreat Part 3

Duration: 42 min 16 s / Size: 1.82 GB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Your favorite gullible corporate assistant is back and ready to meet ALL of her boss' expectations...

Tags: Cleavage, Cuckold, Dress, Pov, Natural Tits, Blonde, Milf, Mature, Fetish, Slim, Roleplay, Shaved Pussy, Bathtub

Added: Apr 10, 2022 3:30 pm
screenshot

Bianca Beauchamp - Poison Ivy Is Real Horny

Duration: 13 min 47 s / Size: 831 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: If you are into cosplay you're gonna love my too new Poison Ivy video in which I'm wearing my rubber Ivy outfit custom made for me.

Tags: Butt Plug, Cosplay, Dildo, Fetish, Latex, Pov, Solo Masturbation

Added: Apr 10, 2022 4:44 pm
screenshot

Bianca Beauchamp - Slutty Rubber Maid Want To Fuck

Duration: 13 min 06 s / Size: 744 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Hey daddy. Want this slutty maid clean your hard cock good? I'm all ready and up for it! Watch me oil my huge tits and fuck my sweet pussy hole for you to get you so hard.

Tags: Latex Outfit, Dildo, Bianca Beauchamp, Latex Gloves, Solo Masturbation, Latex Catsuit, Latex Fetish

Added: Apr 10, 2022 5:33 pm
screenshot

Bianca Beauchamp - Pussy Fucking And Sucking My Dildo Daddy

Duration: 9 min 40 s / Size: 487 MB / Resolution: 1280x720p / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: What a dirty slut whore I am daddy pussy fucking my dildo toy in various position and sucking it deep thinking it's your cock.

Tags: Latex Outfit, Dildo, Bianca Beauchamp, Latex Gloves, Solo Masturbation, Latex Fetish

Added: Apr 11, 2022 4:34 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Mandy's Cuck Fluffer - Fulfill Your Purpose

Duration: 10 min 08 s / Size: 741 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Let's put that collar on so I can hold you with my leash. I know you won't fight me on this because you want it so badly. I'm going to lead you around and make you do all of my tasks, you're going to be my cuck collared slave. And I know you're going to keep coming back for this, but in order to ensure that, every time you come in you're going to tribute me for the next session so you're already booked for the next one before the current cuck session begins. That's how I'm going to keep you hooked. And if you don't, I'll stop responding to your emails. I can stop at any time and I know that's worse to you than any amount of blackmail, my collared sub. The lack of my attention is worse than any other punishment.

Tags: Trainin, Mistress, Latex, Pov, Slave, Domination, Worship, Goddess, Catsuit, Cuckolding, Femdom

Added: Apr 11, 2022 7:42 am
screenshot

Bratty Bunny - Mindless Jerking Zombie

Duration: 14 min 23 s / Size: 691 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: As soon as you see me, you get rock hard and you start stroking. It always happens to you. There's that 'switch' that goes off. You go mindless. You turn into a jerking zombie. You lose all connection with yourself and the main goal is to jerk off to my hot body and orgasm. Isn't that true? Yes, look at you. Sitting there, hard, touching yourself. It never ends. You do it constantly to me. A mindless stroking zombie.

Tags: Mental Domination, Mindfuck, Hypnosis, Femdom Pov, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination, Pov

Added: Apr 11, 2022 1:41 pm
screenshot

Lexi Luxe - Pussy JOI Privilege

Duration: 7 min 30 s / Size: 554 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You love jerking to pussy denial, don't you? Stare at your obsession while you pump that pathetic cock. Now as you stroke, I want you to repeat this mantra,'Jerking off to Lexi's pussy is a privilege.' Say it over and over, really embed it in your brain. I want you to mindwash yourself. I want you to really know and understand that you are unworthy of pussy, even jerking to it. Repetition is the key to training your brain.

Tags: Lexi Luxe, Fetish, Pov, Humiliation, Leather, Solo, Joi, Pussy Worship, Verbal Humiliation