Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 26, 2023 10:02 am
Anya Olsen, Lindsay Lee - My Mom And Your Mom Wont Get Along - MomSwapped - 2023-04-26

Anya Olsen is overprotective of her stepson, Joshua Lewis. She's in the middle of telling her friend Lindsay Lee about how Joshua got in trouble for being in the girls bathroom. Anya tries to defend it, but it's quickly revealed that Anya holds Joshua's dick when he pees. Bemused, Lindsay calls her stepson Lucky Fae to come in along with Joshua. The boys give different accounts of what happened, with Joshua claiming he was pushed and with Lucky claiming Joshua was actually fucking a teacher. When Anya immediately jumps to Joshua's defense, Lindsay realizes how kinky her friend is. She suggests that Anya teach Lucky a thing or two about sex since Lucky thinks he's a gift to women. The girls agree to swap stepsons and both get their kink on. Lindsay takes Joshua to the couch, where she begins sucking him down. In return, Anya gets busy with Lucky's stiffie. The moms aren't about to just suck dick. They both want their pussies licked, so they lay down shoulder to shoulder and let the other's stepson go to work. Eventually Lucky sinks deep into Anya's snatch as she kneels and watches over her shoulder, while Lindsay climbs on top of Joshua's hardon. The girls each go for a reverse cowgirl ride and then get shoulder to shoulder once again so that Lucky can give it to Anya and Joshua can give it to Lindsay. As the guys each pull out to cum, the girls agree they should do this again.

Blonde, Slender, Petite, Slim, Straight, Hardcore, Hot Mom, Stepmom

screenshot

27 min 18 s / 1.95 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 27, 2023 6:58 am
Cory Chase, Hazel Moore - Threesome Workout - 2023-04-27

When dorky blonde stepmom Cory Chase walks in on her new stepdaughter, Hazel Moore, having sex with her boyfriend on the couch, she tells the brunette it's time for their workout! Van Wylde watches as the women do squats, and sneakily finds opportunities to tittyfuck Hazel and get his dick sucked behind Cory's back. When Van cums on Cory's glasses, she takes control, making Hazel motorboat and suck her tits before putting the college students through their paces in a threesome workout!

Pink Pussy, Pale, Abs, Blonde, Milf, Cory Chase, Fit Body, Hazel Moore, Fit Girl, Athletic Body, Hardcore

screenshot

34 min 55 s / 1.38 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 28, 2023 3:21 pm
Aaliyah Love - Moms Voracious Appetite - 2023-04-28

Blowjob, Cowgirl, Missionary, Small Tits, Doggy Style, Jay Romero, Momlover, Cumshot

screenshot

19 min 35 s / 978 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 29, 2023 10:30 am
Bianca Beauchamp, Laura Fox - My Stepmom is a Slut Volume 2 Episode 3 - 2023-04-28

A bored Mrs. Beauchamp (Bianca Beauchamp) is glad when her Stepson (Nate Rose) comes home with his girlfriend (Laura Fox) and his buddy (Santi Boom) in tow. It seems that Nate and Santi want to spend all afternoon playing video games. For Mrs. Beauchamp, that simply won't do. In an effort to shake things up she confesses to Laura that she's had sex with her boyfriend, Nate. She tells her "don't get mad, get even" and a pi*sed-off Laura likes the idea. These sexy divas tempt the boys into a foursome so that Bianca can fuck her Stepson again and he has to watch his girlfriend getting fucked by his best buddy.

Big Tits, Foursome, Mmff, Male Completion, Big Fake Tits, Hardcore, Mature

screenshot

24 min 35 s / 2.12 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 29, 2023 11:20 am
Ryan Keely & Shay Sights - Both MILFS Want To Fuck

Spooning, Missionary, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Facial, Face Sitting, Blowjob, Milf, Mature, Rimming, Ricky Spanish

screenshot

36 min 40 s / 1.2 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 01, 2023 4:13 am
Dee Williams - Libraries Are For Learning - 2023-04-30

Big Tits, Mmf, Cowgirl, Missionary, Anal Creampie, Drooling, Blonde, Straight, Hardcore, Anal, Threesome, Milf

screenshot

42 min 25 s / 1.6 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Sofie Marie - Poke Her In The Rear 3 - 2023-01-13

Tyler is completely smitten with his hot stepmom Sofie Marie. He is a very proficient voyeur as he watches her shower, cleaning the pool, and even masturbating! Sofie knws he is watching but she figures there is no harm in his watching her. She decides to see how far and brave Tyler is, so, in a sheer robe she brings him a towel in the shower, and even helps soap up Tyler. She then heads into Tyler's room to have a short nap. Tyler is very surprised to find his stepmom on the bed. He is already hard, so he slips his cock in her ass! Sofie moans but does not acknowledge the poke in the rear. She enjoys it so much that even after she is aware of the situation, she keeps going until Tyler cums on her face and mouth!

Cowgirl, Voyeur, Milf, Cumshot, Masturbation, Mature, Sideways, Stepson, Tyler Cruise, Stepmother, Step Incest Roleplay, Anal

screenshot

35 min 55 s / 1.31 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 02, 2023 2:49 pm
Sofie Marie - Poke Her In The Rear 4 - 2023-03-31

Sofie Marie is on a beach vacation, and she is taking a rest to wind down. Her Stepson Nick Strokes sneaks into her room and starts stroking his young, hard, thick dick. Since Sofie is only wearing a nightie, Nick slides his cock in to the first hole he finds, her ASS! Sofie does not react right away so Nick fucks his stepmom's ass, and she loves it. Eventually Sofie realizes that the cock in her ass does not belong to her husband! Since they are on a vacation, they decide to keep going. Sofie allows Nick free use in her pussy, ass, and mouth. Lots of ATM ATP and a huge load at the end of their taboo sex session!

Mature, Cumshot, Milf, Cowgirl, Sideways, Stepson, Doggy Style, Stepmother, Step Incest Roleplay, Anal

screenshot

26 min 24 s / 1001 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 02, 2023 8:13 pm
Silvia Saige, Mandy Bright - The Price of Perfect - 2023-05-02

When you've got your heart set on being the best of the best, you don't have to worry because the cream always rises to the top. Silvia Saige's life is perfect, but she just wants to be Mylf of the Month. With the help of her stepson, Nick, and Mylf committee members, Calvin, Rusty, and Mandy, Silvia does everything in her power to score the prestigious award. Silvia ensures no horny soul goes unsatisfied and sucks and fucks all the way to becoming the stunning milf she was born to be.

Hardcore, Anal, Threesome, Cumshot, Milf, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Bent Over, Sideways, Doggy Style, Big Tits

screenshot

92 min 07 s / 2.8 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 03, 2023 6:42 pm
Pristine Edge and Kyle Mason - Explosive Rub Down

Pristine Edge gets a sensual massage before getting fucked to multiple squirting orgasms.

Milf, Massage, Rubbing, Cum On Pussy, Cum In Mouth, Mother, Squirting, Big Tits, Hitachi Magic Wand

screenshot

36 min 23 s / 1.69 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 04, 2023 6:41 am
Sofie Marie - Panty Burglar

Austin is sneaking around, and stealing his stepmom's panties to jerk off in and then he saves them to sniff and jerk off, After his thefts, Austin is masturbating with the panties on his dick and sniffing the others as he strokes. His Stepmom, Sofie Marie, walks in and catches him, and she confronts him. After a discussion, and a promise of secrecy, Sofie sits next to Austin, and stokes his cock Sofie asks about what he likes about panties. Austin is not really listening since he staring at Sofie's panties which are showing under her dress. Sofie asks "Do you want to smell them? We have a deal right? Sofie buries her panty covered pussy into Austin's mouth. Getting into the sexy smells, Sofie is sniffing Austin's boxers as Austin is sniffing her panties, as Sofie very wet pussy enjoys Austin's young hard cock! Austin gives his stepmom a cream pie, and she gives him a special surprise!

Missionary, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Creampie, Handjob, Stepmother, Step Incest Roleplay, Doggy Style

screenshot

36 min 42 s / 1.27 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 04, 2023 2:45 pm
Jennifer White - Naughty Gifts For Me And My Stepmom On Mothers Day - 2023-05-04

Jennifer White is a stepmom now. Since Mother's Day is coming up, she begins making a list of things she wants from her stepson Jimmy Michaels. Jimmy's dad is out of town, so Jennifer tells her stepson that she figures she can celebrate together with him.

Spikey, Hardcore, Cumshot, Milf, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Titfuck, Cowgirl, Sideways, Older Younger, Jimmy Michaels

screenshot

32 min 20 s / 1.85 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 05, 2023 3:02 pm
Vivian Fox - Stepmom Gives Me Advice And Her Pussy - 2023-05-05

Vivian Fox is trying to do laundry. When she gets to her stepson Johnny's sheets, she realizes they're covered in cum. She confronts Johnny about it as he's lounging in bed. When Vivian realizes that the jizz is from Johnny fucking his girlfriend, she expresses concern. She eventually decides that the only person Johnny should be fucking is her.

Cumshot, Milf, Blowjob, Facial, Brunette, Pov, Cowgirl, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Trimmed, Doggy Style

screenshot

31 min 07 s / 1.77 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 06, 2023 4:03 am
Montse Swinger - Montse Finds Son's Hard & Horny Friend on Her Couch - 2023-05-05

Housewife Montse was picking up around the house only to find her son's friend still crashed on the couch, even though her son left for work 2 hours ago. After rousing him from his sleep, she's shocked to find his rock hard bulge in his boxer shorts and - before he can get dressed and run away - decides to make the most of the opportunity to have some fun with a younger man. Starting slow with stroking and sucking his cock, she takes out her big natural MILF tits for him to grope and suck on, then strips off her panties and tit fucks him for a bit. He licks and finger fucks her shaved smooth MILF pussy before getting on top and fucking her missionary, then doggystyle. They take a break to do some mutual oral 69 style, then she rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her huge tits.

Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Curvy, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Housewife, Milf, Tit Fucking

screenshot

20 min 49 s / 999 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 07, 2023 4:36 am
Brooke Diesel - Suburban Muscle MILF Loves Big Dicks

Mature, Milf, Christian Xxx, Hardcore, Cum In Mouth, Female Bodybuilder

screenshot

17 min 22 s / 1020 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4