Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 16, 2023 3:38 am
Taylee Wood (So You Want To Be A Stripper)
Quote:
Tags: Big Butt, Big Tits, Blowjob,All Sex
Models: Taylee Wood

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,65 GB
Duration: 00:25:07 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Download file from FileJoker:
Taylee Wood (So You Want To Be A Stripper)

Added: Sep 15, 2023 7:38 pm
Marley Brinx
Quote:
Tags: Anal, Casting
Models: Marley Brinx

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,5 GB
Duration: 01:40:52 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Marley Brinx

Added: Sep 15, 2023 4:59 pm
Violet Starr
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Casting
Models: Violet Starr

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 732,04 MB
Duration: 00:50:37 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Violet Starr

Added: Sep 15, 2023 2:18 pm
Brookie Blair (22 Years Old)
Quote:
Tags: 1 On 1, Hardcore, Amateur, Brunette, Casting, POV, Blowjob, First Time, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Submissive, Squirting
Models: Brookie Blair

screenshot

"Can I take your order sir?" is what 22 year-old Brookie Blair would say if you lived on the West Coast while ordering your morning cup of Joe from this cutie's coffee barista. I know what my order would be to this sweet assed honey. I'm in a rush dear so I can't chat much today so quickly hike your dress up and give me your legs spread extra wide. Go light on the pussy licking but go really heavy on the deep throat. Leave the hair on the pussy but play with it till it's doubly wet and extra extra creamy. Can you also tell me about yourself while you're making it extra extra creamy? I like to know a little something about the girls who cream my cups of Joe...

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,82 GB
Duration: 00:59:38 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Brookie Blair (22 Years Old)

Added: Sep 15, 2023 11:39 am
Stella (aka Stella Elle) - She Orgasmed So Many Times
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Casting, Cum In Mouth, DeepThroat, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV
Models: Stella

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,09 GB
Duration: 00:36:32 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Stella (aka Stella Elle) - She Orgasmed So Many Times

Added: Sep 15, 2023 8:58 am
Annie Archer
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Annie Archer

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,38 GB
Duration: 00:42:29 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Annie Archer

Added: Sep 15, 2023 6:19 am
Haley Spades (Enjoying Being Single)
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Casting, Interracial, POV
Models: Haley Spades

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,96 GB
Duration: 00:55:01 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Haley Spades (Enjoying Being Single)

Added: Sep 15, 2023 3:39 am
Scarlett (Anal) (aka Scarlett Hampton)
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, POV, Casting, Audition, Interview, Q&Amp;A, Talking, Striptease, Posing, Buttplug, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Balls Licking, Teabagging, Rimjob, Rimming, Asslicking, A2M, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Ass Gape, Facial Cumshot, Cum On Face, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallow, Blonde
Models: Scarlett

screenshot

SCARLETT.IS.BACK! That's right, one of the hottest (IMO) chicks we've had on our couch this year is back for more. You should remember this beautiful, naive girl from a few weeks ago. She came in and did a great job letting me fuck her pussy. As usual we sent her on her way anxiously awaiting a call from our producers, that of course never came. So she hit up my homie Rick wondering what she could do to speed up the process. His answer was simple, "ANAL." So here she is, back to see if she's got what it takes. She's a little less nervous this time, because she has an idea of what's coming. We invite her in, and have some brief small talk. When we're getting her naked we notice she smuggled in some contraband. Yup, you're seeing that right, she came with a buttplug pre-inserted. Kinda reminds me of when stuff you'd buy used to come with batteries included lol. This girl was pretty anxious about the buttstuff so she came prepared. She's as sexy and sultry as ever and ready to do what it takes. We have her start by sucking my cock. After that, I play in her pussy for just a bit before we get to the soup de jour.. That buuutttthooollllleeee. TBH, I think she was so anxious and nervous about her first real anal experience (supposedly I'm the first guy to get it in there) that she might have over prepared, because she absolutely kills it. I fuck her all over the office and she does smashingly. We give her the chair, she rides, takes it in the spoon. I give her the ol' gaper and she's a trooper throughout. Since I filled that pussy up last time, I figure it's only fitting I cover that pretty face in some jizz. I really wish Rick had a job to give her because honestly, she kind of deserves it.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,45 GB
Duration: 00:59:21 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Scarlett (Anal) (aka Scarlett Hampton)

Added: Sep 15, 2023 12:58 am
Spencer Bradley
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, POV, Anal, Casting, Audition, Interview, Talking, Striptease, Posing, Blowjob, Balls Licking, Teabagging, A2M, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Rimjob, Rimming, Ass Licking, Anal Creampie
Models: Spencer Bradley

screenshot

Spencer Bradley recently sat down with me for a little chat, and I think I may have witnessed a genuine miracle: after fucking her in all three holes, those perfect natural titties got even bigger!

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 349,41 MB
Duration: 00:56:29 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Spencer Bradley

Added: Sep 14, 2023 10:19 pm
Madi Collins (Initial Casting e79)
Quote:
Tags: All Sex, Skinny, Slim, Hardcore, Teen, Creampie, Young
Models: Madi Collins

screenshot

It's always interesting when a tiny girl arrives for a casting and blow you away by her small stature. Even better when she's a cute little redhead. At only 4 foot 10, 147cm, Madi keeps her proportions looking slim and fit by eating healthy on a keto diet, taking long walks, and doing yoga. At just 92 pounds, that's not a lot of weight to throw around, which made it all the more fun to pick her up and pose her in different sex positions which she enthusiastically responded to. Her fair skin and pink little nipples just added to her appeal and I couldn't wait to cum inside her.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,13 GB
Duration: 00:35:20 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Madi Collins (Initial Casting e79)

Added: Sep 14, 2023 7:39 pm
Luisa (My ass was NOT ready for this)
Quote:
Tags: Anal, 1 On 1, Hardcore, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Doggy, Cowgirl, Missionary, Cumshot, Facial, Brunette, Latina, Shaved, Natural Tits, Casting
Models: Luisa

screenshot

Luisa has come to this paid casting call because she needs the money to start a Body Beauty course. The Talent Agent gets her to change into some clothes she has brought with her and when she is used to being naked in front of him he asks Luisa to have sex with him. Luisa is not crazy about this idea but she goes along with it. They have vaginal sex in doggy, cowgirl and missionary positions. The Agent then pushes things along a bit by asking for anal sex. At first Luisa resists this but then she gives in. The Agent finishes the session by face fucking Luisa and cums into her open mouth and on her face.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1,39 GB
Duration: 00:39:00 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Luisa (My ass was NOT ready for this)

Added: Sep 14, 2023 4:58 pm
Angel Youngs (Angel Youngs Initial Casting 95)
Quote:
Tags: POV, Yoga Pants, Deepthroat, Titfuck, Cowgirl, Creampie
Models: Angel Youngs

screenshot

In 60FPS. Angel has big boobs but a narrow waist because she works out everyday with plenty of cardio. She's even flexible, showing off her ability to the splits during the casting - rare in such a voluptous girl. She really loved to stay in shape and she proved it by turning the casting into a workout on the couch. First she got down on her knees to suck my cock before I brought her over to the couch to fuck her doggy, taking my shirt to wrap around her neck and pull her harder. She was a dirty talker too, describing how my cock felt inside her as she grinded her clit against me while on top. She wanted my cum inside her so I obliged, finishing with a hot creampie she licked off her fingers.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,38 GB
Duration: 00:37:12 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Angel Youngs (Angel Youngs Initial Casting 95)

Added: Sep 14, 2023 2:18 pm
Payton Avery (Payton Avery Initial Casting 87)
Quote:
Tags: POV, Blowjob, Petite, Skinny, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Facial
Models: Payton Avery

screenshot

Payton likes to stay in shape with lots of squats so naturally I asked her to demonstrate for me. Her posture and technique were good, but that tight little ass was better, especially with my cock near it. She happily completed the interview with a huge smile and load on her face.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,28 GB
Duration: 00:37:40 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Payton Avery (Payton Avery Initial Casting 87)

Added: Sep 14, 2023 8:59 am
Sera Ryder (Sera Ryder Initial Casting 90)
Quote:
Tags: POV, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Facial
Models: Sera Ryder

screenshot

In 60FPS. Sera is one of the smallest little firecracker to come for an audition. She stays in shape by going hiking and walks with her dog. She seems to be a natural with exercise but when she got on her knees and her drool dripped down the tip of my penis, she clearly is good at using her mouth more than anything else.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,21 GB
Duration: 00:35:20 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Sera Ryder (Sera Ryder Initial Casting 90)

Added: Sep 14, 2023 6:18 am
Kira Perez (Kira Perez Initial Casting 94)
Quote:
Tags: POV, Yoga Pants, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie
Models: Kira Perez

screenshot

In 60FPS. Hailing from Puerto Rico, tiny and barely 5 feet tall Kira is not normally what I'm looking for in a model, but she has great proportions for her height and a very cute round butt that looks great in workout pants, so I decided to give her a try. They teach their girls a little differently in Puerto Rico because she was aggressive with her desires to go the extra mile and I couldn't turn her down, especially after seeing her double-studded tongue wrapped around my cock (which I was surprised her small mouth could fit). A wet, sloppy blowjob lead to a passionate doggy session on the casting couch as I wrapped my hands around her neck and pounded her hard from behind. I wanted her on top of me so she sat on my dick and rode me until I came inside her. She took her fingers and dipped them in the creampie and smiled happily at the prospect of advancing in the casting....or so she thought.

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 3,36 GB
Duration: 00:36:58 Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Kira Perez (Kira Perez Initial Casting 94)