Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 22, 2022 9:02 pm
Alix Lynx (Mom Knows Best)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Sex Ed, Big Tits, Incest, Son, POV, Cum in Mouth, MILF, Fetish, Mother, Taboo, Blowjob, Mommy, Handjob
Actors: Alix Lynx
Description : Part One - Mom Knows Best
I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best.Part Two - Mom Knows Best
I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 900.8 MB
Duration: 00:42:27
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3fleef7oxvzr
MaskSsS
Added: May 22, 2022 2:25 pm
Alyssa (Alyssa's First Gloryhole Video )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cumshot, Swallow, Oral, GloryHole, Blowjob
Actors: Alyssa

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:47:12
Resolution: 1920x1082
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1082 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mmifx0ucj0j6
MaskSsS
Added: May 22, 2022 11:57 am
Amber Lynn Bach (04-05-2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Big Tits, Lingerie, Facial, MILF, All Sex, Gonzo, Big Ass, Gang Bang, Hardcore, BJ
Actors: Amber Lynn Bach

Video Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 00:38:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lgb31k56i1fz
MaskSsS
Added: May 22, 2022 9:24 am
Ana Foxxx And Charlotte Cross - On The Job Training (04-03-2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cream Pie, Oil, IR, Threesome, Gonzo, Blowjob, Nuru Gel, All Sex, Massage, Hardcore
Actors: Ana Foxxx And Charlotte Cross

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:25:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/l7dgfelkxn59
MaskSsS
Added: May 22, 2022 4:24 am
Anastasia Lux

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Big Tits, BlowJob, All sex
Actors: Anastasia Lux

Video Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:37:46
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rxiil4uqmr8j
MaskSsS
Added: May 22, 2022 1:56 am
Andria aka Devan Weathers (2016-09-29)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Gagging, Doggy, Ass Play, Spoon, Pindown, Side, BTS, Reverse Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Freckles, Cowgirl, Toy Play, Brunette, On Back, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Anal Sex, Facial, Missionary, Big Tits, Rough Sex
Actors: Andria

Video Size: 4.32 GB
Duration: 01:40:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/r6utxfoex21q
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 11:28 pm
Angel The Dreamgirl - You will be a very good son-in-law. Do come and see me more

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: cfnm, blowjob, deepthroat, facial
Actors: Angel The Dreamgirl (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)
Description : Angel, here is what I want
Outfit: white sleeveless knit & black pantyhose & high heels Hairstyle: formal updos with blunt bangsScript: Angel is an elegant lady who is also sex addicted. She is meeting with her future son-in-law William for the first time alone in her living room and find him to be very sexually attractive to her. (give close-up views of her face, neck, breasts, legs, feet and other body parts during this scene.) She starts to seduce him with flirty eye contact, languages and then touches his penis with hands and legs. She then walks up behind him and pull his dick out of his pants unexpectedly and gives him a hand job from behind (kiss ears and rub balls at the same time). Angel's son-in-law can not resist the seduction and let her do what ever she wants to him. Angel performs massive blowjobs & handjobs(POV) in every position she knows and always has indecent smiles on her face since she really enjoyed it. She also teases him with her beautiful legs and feet white giving blowjobs. (please include as many blowjob positions as you can)Her son-in-law feels embarrassed for being so passive in the sex and decide to be more positive. He holds her chin with one hand and taps her tongue with his dick and then penetrate her mouth wildly. He asks Angel to suck his dick while squatting on the ground like a doggy and she doesn't refuse at all. He also pulls his dick out of her mouth and walk backward couple times during the blowjob, for Angel will crawl like a cat and chase him to suck his dick. (be very submissive and keep innocent eye looks) Finally William cums all over her face (while she's hanging her tongue out) and she then clean up his dick with her mouth and tongue. Angel looks very happy and satisfied and asks him to visit her more often.

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:22:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bvt9hh9bzqm8
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 9:00 pm
Ania Kinski, Anina Silk - Milf Ania Kinski Gives Teen Daughter Anina a Lesson on Anal and Deep Throat

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: High Heels, FFM, European, Anal, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Blowjobs, MILF, Cum swap
Actors: Ania Kinski, Anina Silk
Description : Handpicked by Pablo Ferrari, twin like mother and daughter Ania Kinski & Anina share a big cock, showing each other how mature and young girls suck dick! This Private Milf shows her teen daughter how to deep throat, before climbing on top and giving him an anal ride to remember. The girls take turns being pounded from behind, having their huge firm asses destroyed by his big cock. These nasty sluts impress for their first time with Private, finishing their man off with an ATM blowjob, earning themselves a mouthful of cum.

Video Size: 909.5 MB
Duration: 00:26:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0w6brfakrkah
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 8:56 pm
Anikka Albrite, Summer Brielle - Anikka Albrite And Summer Brielle Anal Sex Threesome

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Facial, Huge Tits E Cup, Big Ass, All Sex, Busty BC Cup, Blondes, Shaved Pussy, Anal Sex, 69 Action, Threeway FFM

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:35:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d8dlcku7k5ll
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 1:27 pm
Anissa Kate (Deal, Baby! - Stud Bangs Horny Real Estate Agent In The Ass / 02.03.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Anal, Natural tits, Deep throat, Hardcore, Big tits, Lingerie, Anal creampie, Blowjob, High Heels
Actors: Anissa Kate
Description : When Anissa Kate shows Thomas Stone an apartment, the Hungarian stud gets turned on by that elegant young slim beauty. Within a few moments, the stud bangs that horny real estate agent in the ass and DDF Network is spot on to deliver Full HD XXX adult entertainment to your livingroom! This anal creampie firework of hardcore ass fucking gives you crystal clear shots of the hot French babe getting her anus stuffed by that hard prick. After blowing his boner deep throat style, he inserts his cock deep into her cunny and bangs her doggy style on the couch. This elegant lady's gorgeous dress comes off faster than jizz shoots out of your helmet and her curvy ass looks more than inviting to that young man! Anissa warms up her butthole with her fingers before he inserts his shaft deep into her derriere and ass fucks her on that couch from behind. Her trimmed pussy is dripping while she rides his rod like a cowgirl and Thomas enjoys playing with her natural tits at the same time! The XXX hardcore scene ends with him filling up her ass with cum and Anissa sticking some spunk out of her butt crack to slurp some sperm off her fingers!

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:23:40

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bj0iuzdmmz4t
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 11:00 am
Anna Bell Peaks (Mom Belongs to me)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: All Sex, Doggystyle, Taboo, Big Tits, Blowjob, Tattoos, Creampie, Bondage Sex, Domination
Actors: Anna Bell Peaks
Description : Part One
Unexpected Return from College - Anna Bell has been so lonely since her son went away to college. So she likes to go out sometimes and make friends. Well she didn't know her son came home last night, and she was out VERY late. he confronts her in the kitchen and shows her that she doesn't need to go out. In fact, she isn't going out any more at all!
Part Two
Mom tries to sneak out - Anna Bell is just needing to go out with a few girl friends. She is wearing a very conservative dress and told him she was going to her book club. She is still trying to deal with what happened with her son. She didn't think he was home but he catches her before she gets out the door. Her son sees the sexy dress she is wearing under her "book club" clothes and gets furious. She is scared and knows she better do as he says
Part Three
Mom needs to learn her lesson - Anna Bell's son has decided that she needs to learn for once an all that she belongs to him, He confronts her as she is getting out of the shower. Anna Bell is tied up and her son fucks her completely senseless and totally dominates her. She can't stop cumming over and over and in the end Anna Bell totally surrenders. "I belong to you"

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:40:56
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ym9btdgaprar
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 8:28 am
Anna Bell Peaks - Hot Milf Takes 2 Huge Cocks In Her Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Double Penetration, Straight, Blowjob, Hardcore, Tattoo
Actors: Anna Bell Peaks

Video Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 00:32:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3aj8juq7tel7
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 5:57 am
Anny Max (DAP Destination 4on1, Milf Ediction. Anny Max first DAP and DP, multiple facial, gapes, farts. GIO157)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: DAP, DP, Gangbang, Gonzo, Anal
Actors: Anny Max

Video Size: 2.87 GB
Duration: 00:49:41

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/42jd9wua3bhn
MaskSsS
Added: May 21, 2022 1:09 am
Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid - Mommy and Brother House Rules (2/27/16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Creampie, Incest, Blowjob, Vaginal sex
Actors: Anya Olsen, Lux Orchid
Description : Ive always fancied myself a loving mother; Im traditional and old fashioned. When a ruckus is heard suddenly from across the house (where my Son and Daughters bedrooms are), I storm into my daughters room only to catch the whore has stolen one of my sex toys! The reason behind all of the yelling and fighting! Shes such a bad little girl; she lies and tells me that he put it there but I know my little boy, he wouldnt do that! I cant believe how this little slut immediately blamed her sweet, innocent brother instead of taking responsibility for her own disgraceful actions. Her ruthlessness towards him didnt end there with the accusations either; the little bitch kneed my poor boy right in his precious manhood causing him to cry out in pain! Not Mommys baby! Its time to teach this little slut how to properly treat a man. I order her onto her knees before him, scolding her for injuring him and not doing as he says in the first place. I tell her that she must make it up to him by to worshipping his beautiful cock with her mouth until he feels better again. Once Im satisfied my baby boy has received a sincere and worthy apology from his awful sister, I force her to remove her panties and lie on the bed so that I can prepare her tight fuck hole to be penetrated by his young, hard and eager cock. Like any good mother would, I start by inserting one finger at a time into her, then another; the little whore is wet! My faith of raising a classy, obedient lady such as myself has been restored! I give my little girl a few gentle, motherly licks before I step out of the way of my perfect boy to have his way with his gorgeous sister. I remind him not to waste his cum on her face but to make sure he cums inside of her. She starts crying about how she is not on birth control and I tell her it's the only way I will ever be a Grandma! Were such a wonderful family! My are so lucky to have a mother who loves them like I do!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 906.4 MB
Duration: 00:25:26
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/r4gd1zsqamnn
MaskSsS
Added: May 20, 2022 8:53 pm
Arya Fae (Hot Teen Gets First Anal / 18.01.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: All Sex, Deep Throat, Anal, Teen
Actors: Arya Fae
Description : Gorgeous blonde teen Arya is finally meeting her idol, a hot musician who is looking for a sexy girl to be in his next music video and petite Arya is desperate to be the one to get the job. She will need to dress in sexy and sensual lingerie, something that Arya is happy to do, but there's only one way she can guarantee she will get the position, and that is to give him something she has never let anyone have, but not before his beautiful personal assistant warms her up.

Video Size: 3.13 GB
Duration: 00:36:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p2sq755bvf7i