Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 14, 2021 9:07 am
Jade Baker, Bunny Colby (Bikini Try-Ons)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : I'm always on the lookout for more ideas for my channel and was FLOORED when I saw how many views other videos got when it was just a couple of girls trying on bikinis, and thought, jeez, I could do that! I decided to get my girlfriend, Bunny, to help me out since I thought it'd be fun! To make it interesting, we had a little 'competition' between us to see who wore what bikini best! I know bikinis already leave little to the imagination, but some of these had SO LITTLE MATERIAL that we may as well have been naked, haha! Of course, I couldn't stop staring at Bunny's amazing ass the whole time... As soon as the segment was over and the camera was off (or so we thought), it was time to just be ourselves...This was one of the hottest times we EVER had together! I dunno if it was all the waiting beforehand that got us revved up or what... but I just had to suck on those gorgeous tits of hers. Somehow, with those skimpy bikinis, her boobs were even hotter than usual, like having that little bit hidden from view made them that much more exciting! Ugh, and don't even get me STARTED on what a treat it was when I finally got to pull off her bikini bottom and dive into her pussy...Oh, I miss those days. Everything crashed and burned once I found out my dear Bunny cheated on me. How could she do that to me?? What we had was PERFECT and she had to go ruin it all! At least I have this sex tape to remember her by, right? But it would be SELFISH to keep it all to myself. Sharing is caring, so I hope you guys like the video, too!

Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Lesbian, Blonde, Natural Tits, Tribbing, 69, Pussy Licking
Actors: Jade Baker, Bunny Colby

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:58:40
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/a3xa6euunekg
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 14, 2021 6:22 am
Jade Baker, Bunny Colby (Bikini Try-Ons)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : I'm always on the lookout for more ideas for my channel and was FLOORED when I saw how many views other videos got when it was just a couple of girls trying on bikinis, and thought, jeez, I could do that! I decided to get my girlfriend, Bunny, to help me out since I thought it'd be fun! To make it interesting, we had a little 'competition' between us to see who wore what bikini best! I know bikinis already leave little to the imagination, but some of these had SO LITTLE MATERIAL that we may as well have been naked, haha! Of course, I couldn't stop staring at Bunny's amazing ass the whole time... As soon as the segment was over and the camera was off (or so we thought), it was time to just be ourselves...This was one of the hottest times we EVER had together! I dunno if it was all the waiting beforehand that got us revved up or what... but I just had to suck on those gorgeous tits of hers. Somehow, with those skimpy bikinis, her boobs were even hotter than usual, like having that little bit hidden from view made them that much more exciting! Ugh, and don't even get me STARTED on what a treat it was when I finally got to pull off her bikini bottom and dive into her pussy...Oh, I miss those days. Everything crashed and burned once I found out my dear Bunny cheated on me. How could she do that to me?? What we had was PERFECT and she had to go ruin it all! At least I have this sex tape to remember her by, right? But it would be SELFISH to keep it all to myself. Sharing is caring, so I hope you guys like the video, too!

Genre: Natural Tits, Big Tits, Tribbing, Lesbian, Brunette, 69, Blonde, Pussy Licking
Actors: Jade Baker, Bunny Colby

Video Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 00:58:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zpgzlqpc3ywi
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 14, 2021 3:32 am
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved.'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen.As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh.When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed.I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day.'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment.And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears.But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived.'If you had told 16-year old meso deep in the closetthat I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else thoughthe moment was SO much bigger than words.Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it.-Bree Mills

Genre: Piercings, Lesbian, Masturbation, Hairy, Brunette, Tattoos, Fingering, Tribbing, Model Debut, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Big Tits, Blonde, Pussy Licking, 69, Girl on Girl, Ass
Actors: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zren9qikr0q7
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 14, 2021 12:47 am
Isabella De Laa - Natural Czech Babe Rides Big Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Czech lovers Isabella De Laa and Ricky Rascal are in the bedroom, and the sultry brunette is clad in a sensual black bodysuit. As the couple kisses, Isabella teases Ricky by playing with her pussy, then taking his fingers and slipping them inside her. Ricky lies Isabella back and licks her wet pussy, then takes out his hard cock and fucks his lover missionary style. Flipping Isabella over to her stomach, Ricky pounds her pussy doggystyle, then the brunette climbs on top of him to take his cock reverse cowgirl until he creampies her!

Genre: Trimmed Pussy, POV, Hardcore, Pussy Creampie, Blowjob, Small Natural Tits

Video Size: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/joi2ymoly0os
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 13, 2021 10:03 pm
India Summer & Reagan Foxx Stood Up By Her Husband

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : India Summer is feeling the love as she enters a hotel room where she's supposed to have a sexy rendezvous with her husband. It's their anniversary, so she lays out the essentials, like a box of chocolates and bouquet of roses. It's only a matter of time now before her husband is due to show up, so India makes herself comfortable.But as time goes on, it becomes clear that her workaholic husband has stood her up... again! Unable to stand being alone for a second longer, she calls her best friend, Reagan Foxx, and invites her over.When Reagan shows up, she instantly knows that India's husband has let her down again. Although India tries to make light of it, Reagan sees through it and wants nothing more than to comfort India however she can. But when India starts to admit that she's rethinking her marriage and has had sexy thoughts about HER, Reagan is stunned!Although India is afraid of messing up her relationship with her best friend, she can't hide her feelings anymore. Reagan isn't sure at first, worried that India's just upset and horny, though she's soon won over by India's sincerity. If India can't celebrate her anniversary, they may as well celebrate their friendship!India starts by stripping Reagan down, tasting Reagan's breasts and pussy for the first time. While she savors the taste, Reagan doesn't hesitate to return the favor, making India melt under the attention. As they lose themselves in a night of passion, it seems as though they're finally more than just friends!

Genre: Facesitting, Natural Tits, Romance, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette
Actors: India Summer & Reagan Foxx

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:36:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/20uorlcdnowp
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 13, 2021 7:15 pm
Hayli Sanders, Rae Lil Black - Sexy Japanese woman in lesbian 69 (2019-09-0Cool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Sexy Japanese lesbian Rae Lil Black is sitting on a chair in her room wearing nothing but naughty lingerie when her lover Hayli Sanders comes into the room. Also clad in a bra and panties, Hayli walks over to her seated lover and kisses her, then kneels down so they can really start to make out. Hayli teases at Rae's bra with her teeth, then pulls her panties to the side and eats her Asian girlfriend's pussy. Rae then sits Hayli back and tastes her delicious pussy and ass, then the spinner climbs onto Hayli so she can ride her face. Hayli plays Rae's clit like a fiddle and makes her cum, then the ladies 69 to mutual orgasm!

Genre: 69, Boob play, Face Sitting, Kissing, Indoors, Lesbian, Bedroom, Gonzo, Pussy Licking, Small Ass
Actors: Hayli Sanders, Rae Lil Black

Video Size: 723.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qe0stnmczelt
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 13, 2021 5:26 am
Gia Paige, Lena Paul & Jade Baker Holy Matri-Moly!: Wedding Plan-Demonium

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Jade Baker and Lena Paul are a young engaged couple planning their big day. Since they are starting to feel overwhelmed, they hire a professional wedding planner, Gia Paige, to help make everything runs smoothly.When Gia arrives, she sits the girls down to find out exactly what they both want. However, it quickly becomes obvious that SHE wants a little something, too, as she starts fooling around with both brides-to-be. Both Jade and Lena guiltily enjoy the attention from Gia without letting the other know. But what does it mean for their future if they so easily enjoy being touched or eaten out by another woman??When it comes time for them to start writing their vows, Jade and Lena come clean, admitting that they cheated on each other. That's when they learn that Gia was involved, which leads to confusion and anger. What's WRONG with Gia?? And can they trust each other enough to move forward with their wedding??Gia insists that the girls are overreacting... She was only fooling around to help them relax! Besides, if they turn this into a threesome, then they won't have to call it cheating at all. Although Jade and Lena are still uncertain, the temptation to continue is too great. They HAVE talked about having a threesome before, so why not now?There's no more sneaking around as all three ladies embrace each other. They can't keep their hands to themselves as they strip down to taste each other's pussies and feel each other up. Although the young couple was off to a rocky start, by the time they all collapse together in orgasmic bliss, Lena has some steamy ideas for the honeymoon!

Genre: Facesitting, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Tribbing, Big Tits
Actors: Gia Paige, Lena Paul & Jade Baker

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:56:07

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/fn2s2qpngtwy
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 11:53 pm
Georgie Lyall, Nathaly Cherie, Baby Nicols - Georgie Lyall

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Big Tits, All Sex, Compilation, Blowjob

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:43:53

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/afwi76mavn8m
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 9:07 pm
Georgie Lyall - Big natural tits Brit covered in cum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, All Sex

Video Size: 892.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:03

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/32s9oaws3676
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 6:21 pm
Georgia Jones, Emily Willis, Bobbi Dylan - Dirty Detention (2019-2-01)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Petite, Rim, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Teen, Masturbation, Lesbian, Piercings, Threesome, Brunette, Job

Video Size: 938 MB
Duration: 00:23:26

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/aw8979jthjfa
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 3:40 pm
Gabbie Carter, Eliza Ibarra, LuLu Chu (Breaking Up Is Hard)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Gabbie Carter is secretly dating two amazing girls, Eliza Ibarra and Lulu Chu, but knows that she can't string them along any further. She HAS to choose one to commit to, no matter how great they BOTH are. That's when she decides to call Eliza over to have a serious talk with her.When Eliza arrives and is led into the bedroom, she is sweet and doting, obviously having no idea what Gabbie is about to tell her. But before Gabbie can say anything, they are interrupted by the doorbell, which confuses Gabbie. She excuses herself to answer the door and is shocked to see Lulu, who has shown up to give her a romantic surprise.Gabbie, curious about the surprise and hesitant to send Lulu away, invites her to wait on the couch while she finishes up... something else. From there, things get more and more sexy and chaotic as Gabbie flits between the bedroom with Eliza and the living room with Lulu, unable to keep her hands off them. How can she break up with EITHER of them now?? But how long can she keep them in the dark before she's found out? And what will happen then??

Genre: Big Tits, Pussy Licking, Piercing, Latina, Tattoo, Tribbing, Petite, Rimjob, Black Hair, Blonde, Lesbian, Fingering, Natural Tits, FaceSitting, Asian
Actors: Gabbie Carter, Eliza Ibarra, LuLu Chu

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:44:23

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/906kxyfikhbc
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 10:04 am
Freya Dee - Erotic massage with creampie climax

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob
Actors: Freya Dee

Video Size: 1016.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:02

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rp6k2ucgaxvg
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 7:17 am
Florane Russell - Sultry blonde gets cowgirl creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Nick is lying on the bed when sultry blonde MILF Florane Russel comes into the room. Pushing herself up against the wall, Florane teases Nick by playing with her big tits and pussy, then she starts to masturbate for him. Sensing Nick's desperation, Florane gets onto the bed, and smothers him with her thighs. Nick hungrily eats Florane's pink pussy while she plays with her nipples, then she hops off his face so she can suck his dick. Florane gives Nick a blowjob and titwank, then lies back to take his hard dick missionary style. Florane fucks Nick on her side, then climbs on top to bounce on his cock until he creampies her!

Genre: Blonde, Creampie, Stockings, All Sex, Milf
Actors: Florane Russell

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:27:23

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/0u97ckolla7x
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 4:31 am
Florane Russell & Jenny Wild - Czech stepmom spanks blonde teen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Blonde teen Jenny Wild is making pancakes for breakfast, but when she get a phone call, she completely forgets about the stove. Her Czech stepmom Florane Russel bursts into the kitchen and chastises Jenny for making the house smell like burnt food! To punish her step-daughter, Florane bends her over and spanks her ass. Florane pulls down Jenny's tiny jean shorts, then slaps her bare ass, but this turns her step-daughter on. To punish Jenny even further, Florane makes her step-daughter like her pussy, and plays with her tits. Florane then goes out on Jenny, and makes the blonde girl cum, before demanding Jenny bring her to orgasm again!

Genre: MILF, High Heels, Athletic, Spanking, Small Tits, Tank Top, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Indoors, Sex, Trimmed Pussy, Kissing, Lesbian, Jean Shorts, Pussy Licking, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Boyshorts, Bald Pussy, Pussy Fingering, Enhanced, Booty Shorts, Blonde, Kitchen, Small Ass, Czech
Actors: Florane Russell & Jenny Wild

Video Size: 1015.5 MB
Duration: 00:22:23

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/8yrn5fmqkaxk
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 12, 2021 1:45 am
Evelyn Claire, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae (Exes Mark The Spot / 21.11.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:32:15

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/00fhsnsrntkk